Pig

Story Info
His cuckold fantasy turned into a nightmare.
9.1k words
2.97
126.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

Many thanks to waterfallminnie for first editing and improving this story.

Immense gratitude to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, who not only applies incredible expertise but also tremendous effort in following through to make sure the story turns out much better than I ever thought it could be.


"I don't understand," Lori said. "You get excited by thinking about watching me have sex with someone else, but you would be devastated if it ever happened."

"I didn't say it made sense," Edwin said.

They were covered with sweat and lying next to each other after an athletic lovemaking session. Though they were exhausted, they were still horny. Whenever this happened, they prolonged the excitement with what they called verbal intercourse.

"Try to explain," she said.

"Okay. For men, the visual is a huge part of sex. That's why most porn is for men. We’re always looking at women and thinking about having sex with them. We’re wired that way.

“When I'm making love to you, I love to watch us as much of us as I can. You don’t like doggy because it’s not intimate. But I love it because I can see my cock going in and out of your pussy and your body reacting. Feeling it and watching it at the same time is the ultimate in excitement.

“If I watched you with another man, I could see everything. I could watch him pull your butt cheeks apart and see your ass spasming when you come. I could see your shiny juices covering his cock as it stretches you while he plunges in and pulls out. I could see your face getting red and watch your tongue hanging while you pant like a bitch in heat. I could see your amazing boobs flopping like crazy as he pounds you."

"Wow!" she said. "That's vivid! I can tell you’ve thought a lot about it. Even though I can't relate to any of that, your desire for it is so real that I can almost touch it. So explain why you would be devastated if your fantasy came true.”

"Because in order for it to happen, I would have to be a cuckold. I would have so little respect for myself that I would let another man have sex with you while I watched. I would be totally humiliated and hate myself for being less than a man."

"You’re so complicated, Edwin," she said. "I’m totally satisfied with our love life. I guess I’m boring, because I never fantasize about things like that.”

"I’m satisfied, too. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm just sharing some of my crazy thoughts.”

"I think dissatisfaction is good sometimes,” she said. “It motivates me to do better. But a lot of people apply it to the wrong things, like sex and money. They can never get enough.

“If you have everything you need and you still aren’t satisfied, you’re a pig. A pig is greedy. A pig always wants more. A pig is never satisfied."

"Are you calling me a pig?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. "You tell me. You married a woman who loves sex almost as much as you do. Isn’t that rare with women and men? How often do I turn you down? You know I have to be really exhausted or sick.

"I give you blowjobs all the time. All I ask is that you pull out before you spurt because I hate the smell and taste of come. When you have accidents, I don't stay angry for long – even though they make me gag and run to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth before I throw up.

"Maybe you miss seeing my pussy stretched by a cock, but you have no complaints about the things I do with my muscles to make sex more exciting for you. Most won’t take the trouble to learn those techniques, but I did – to make you happy.

"I even give you anal, and not just once a year. You want it more often, and you sulk when I won’t give in. But you know I don't enjoy it. First there’s the physical discomfort, even though you’re careful. Worse is the feeling of being degraded while it’s happening. I’m the only wife I know who does it for her husband.

"Every guy you know would love to trade places with you. So are you a pig because you still want more? You tell me."

"You make an interesting point, but I told you, a man's dick has no feeling for what is enough or too much. I can't help fantasizing, but if it bothers you, I’ll stop telling you my fantasies."

"You don't have to do that. I’m more puzzled than upset. As long as it’s only in your fantasies, I don't care how much of a pig you are.”

************************

"Hi Judy," Lori said as she swept through the glass door into Edwin's outer office.

There was no answer from his secretary for a second, as she looked up from her work, but Lori saw a look of panic cross her face for a moment before she replaced it with an attempt at a smile.

"I'm Lori, Edwin's wife," she said. "I know I haven't been here in a while. I'm sorry to be so rude, but I'm in a rush."

"I know you, Mrs. Simmons," Judy said in a strange voice. "I'm sorry. You startled me."

"Is Edwin in his office?"

"Uh, I don't think so."

Lori heard the tension in Judy’s voice.

"You don't know?"

"Uh, I was in the restroom, and then I had some work. He hasn't called me in. He could be in a meeting somewhere."

"Then I'll just drop these tiles off on his desk so he can look at them and call me later," Lori said, walking toward the door. She tried to turn the handle, but it was locked. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Judy jump up and come toward her.

"Don't bother, Judy," she said. "I have the key Edwin gave me a long time ago. Yes, here it is.”

"Mrs. Simmons, I don't – " Judy said in a panicked voice, but she stopped as she saw Lori open the door and stride into the room with her heavy bundle.

Lori walked a few steps into the room and saw Edwin sitting behind his desk. He was shifting in his chair and didn’t see her at first. When he did, he stared at her in shock. She saw his face was bright red. He was trying to speak, but no words came out.

Lori stopped. Something was wrong in the room. She now realized that his secretary had been trying to prevent her from going in. Whatever had frightened his secretary was also frightening her husband. His red face was quickly turning pale.

She looked around, but she didn't see anything. It was just his office, with the desk he was sitting behind, a small conference table, a couch, some chairs and some shelves filled with books and memorabilia. It didn't look different than the last time she had been there a few years ago.

As she turned her head back to her husband, who had stopped squirming and was now starting to look more normal, she saw a flash of red. Something red had just moved so slightly that it was barely perceptible, but she saw it out of the corner of her eye. She took a step toward Edwin's desk but she didn’t see any more red.

Then she took a step back and bent down. It was there, barely visible below the desk's modesty panel. Now she could see the red clearly. It was a red pair of women's shoes, and there were feet in them.

Her jaw dropped, and her eyes opened wide. She slowly straightened and stood frozen for an instant looking at Edwin with astonishment. He opened his mouth to speak, but all he could say was, "Lori," before there was a loud sound of clattering tiles as she dropped them on the floor, turned and ran out of his office.

*************

He called her at home throughout the afternoon, but she didn't answer. He wondered if she would be there when he came home. She was, but she wasn't talking to him. They made it through dinner without exchanging more than a few sentences.

When she said, "Would you like more potatoes?" he expected her to start stuffing potatoes down his throat until he stopped breathing. But she didn't.

Once he asked her if he could explain something, but she screamed at him, "Shut up, Edwin! Don't say anything!"

He didn’t attempt any further conversation.

It was like that for two days. They slept in the same bed, but it felt to him like she was sleeping in another country. On Saturday, when he walked into the kitchen, she looked the same way as she had the past two days. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her face was pale. She brought some coffee to him and then sat down facing him.

"Your secretary knew, and that means every woman at the office knew," she said. "It was one of your employees, wasn’t it? Did you ever think about how she could decide to blackmail you or sue you for harassment, and how that could end your career and ruin our lives even more than you've already done?"

"She's not my employee," Edwin said softly. "She's my boss. It started with her harassing me six months ago, demanding I give her oral in her office. I thought about telling you, but I knew you'd want me to quit, and the way things are, I knew I wouldn't be able to find something that paid this well. She knew it, too.

"She was the one worried about harassment, so she started coming to my office and insisted on blowing me after I ate her out. It got her off doing it when I was sitting at my desk.”

"Let’s say I believe everything you just said. You're telling me you've submitted to her blowjobs for me. You hated every minute and only wanted to protect me. You lying pig!"

"No, Lori! I won't try to fool you. I enjoyed her blowjobs and even gloated to myself that my job was secure because I gave her head and received her blowjobs. It was even exciting that you didn’t know. That’s the whole truth.

“It was wrong and a betrayal of our marriage, and I'm really sorry. I didn’t think about how I was dishonoring you. I know you don't trust me anymore, but if you give me a second chance, I promise it will never happen again. I'll prove how much I love you and try to win back your trust."

Loris stared at him for a moment before speaking.

"In the last few months, I’ve been with you at several company events. When I talked to the women who worked with you, they were looking at me and thinking what a pitiful cow I was. You not only betrayed me, but you totally humiliated me in their eyes. I was going to call Irene today to ask her about the attorney she used, but my nerves are making me so jittery that I decided to wait until I can think more clearly before I do anything.

"If you don’t want a divorce, you've got to give me space and time to think if there’s any way I can go on with you.. When I'm ready to talk, I'll let you know."

"Okay," he said quietly.

**************************

Things started defrosting two weeks later. After a month, it seemed like their lives had returned to normal. Lori seemed to be the same as she had been before her discovery, including her sex drive. One night, he thanked her for giving him a second chance.

"I haven't given it to you yet," she said pleasantly. "You're going to have to earn it. You're probably thinking you got a free pass because I'm happy. But the reason I'm happy is because I'm working on how you’re going to pay for what you did to me. I’m almost finished, and the closer I get, the happier I am.

“What you did hurt me more than anything that’s ever happened to me in my life. I can never forget it. I want your punishment to fit the crime, so I’m going to try to humiliate you as much as you did me. It will be more physical since you’re a man and wouldn’t understand the mental torment I’m suffering.

“I’ve been thinking about what we have and how much it's worth to me. I suggest you start thinking about how much it’s worth to you. I’ve made my decision, and you’ll have to make yours. Mine was hard, and I don't think yours will be easy."

What she said made him nervous, but Lori didn't mention anything for three more weeks. While he was waiting, he didn't enjoy himself with her as much anymore because he was wondering what she was planning. He often caught her looking at him as if she was observing his behavior. Whenever that happened, he shivered.

She ended the suspense on a Monday night after dinner.

"It's time to start talking about our future," she said. "I've done a lot of thinking and planning. The planning took much longer than I thought it would, but I wanted to make sure everything would be exactly right.

"Depending on what you decide, all the planning might be for nothing. That’s okay, because I don't regret a single minute that I spent. It forced me to think about you and about us and made me understand just how much it hurt me to learn what a pig I had married and what it would take for me to continue to live with that pig."

The words stung Edwin, but only slightly, because he was much more scared than hurt. What scared him was the tone of her voice. It was the same tone that she used when they were talking about the kind of day they had or their plans for Saturday night. It was her normal, pleasant tone with not a tinge of anger, and it didn't fit at all with what she was saying. She sounded psychotic.

"Let's talk about costs first, Edwin," she said. "I had a free consultation with Irene’s lawyer, so I can show you his estimate. He said our situation is fairly simple because we don't have children or complicated finances.

"The plan I worked out would cost almost as much as the lawyers. You'll have until tomorrow night to decide because if you decide on the plan, I will need time to get it set up for Saturday morning. I'm not going to spell out everything. Tonight, I’ll only give you enough information for you to decide.

“If you think I'm not being fair, I'm willing to listen, and maybe I'll make some changes. I say maybe because I've gone over my plan enough times that I’m certain what I want to do. No! That’s not strong enough. It’s what I need to do.

"On Friday night, we are going to spend the night at a hotel. After breakfast Saturday, we'll come back to the house. It will give Iris and Misty time to turn our bedroom into a movie studio. They're my friends who do wedding videos, and they also do private erotic videos for couples. Saturday morning for two hours, they'll be shooting a hardcore porn video in our bedroom.

"It won’t be mainstream porn, although everything we’ll be doing came from my research on the Internet. My friends will be recording me as I hurt and demean and humiliate you in horrible ways. The only thing I promise I won’t do is damage you permanently. Anything you suffer should heal in a month at most, but nothing is a hundred per cent certain, so you need to think about that.

"One more thing. Choosing the punishment is much riskier for you than divorce. Divorce will be quick and painless. If you choose the punishment option, it could still mean the end of our marriage. Not because I will leave you. Except for being a sex pig, you are a wonderful husband, and I know you would be a great father to our children. Once I have my revenge, those are the things I will focus on. But there’s a chance that making the video will destroy any love you have for me and you’ll never want to see me again.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Two," he said. "Can you give me at least a couple of examples of what you'll do to me on Saturday? And what if I back out at the last minute Saturday morning because I just can't go through with it?"

"I think you know the answer to both of those questions, Edwin," she said. "No, you won't get any more information from me. For the rest of the week, you can imagine the horrible things I might do to you. Maybe what I do won't be as bad, or maybe it will be worse.”

"Are you going to brand me or castrate me?"

"Wow!”

She looked at him in shock as he waited for her to speak. Then she let out a long sigh.

“As usual, your sick fantasies are amazing. I should be outraged that you would think me capable of doing those things to someone I love. The answer to your question is no. Not only are those things permanent, but if I did them, I would be worse than you. You’ll probably think that anyway when we’re done.”

"As for your second question, you're going to be able to back out on Saturday morning, right up until we get started. All it means is that the money I spend on my plan will be wasted.

“But once we begin, your options are over. I’m glad you asked that question, because it made me think of one more thing to warn you about. I can promise you that during those two hours there will be times when you'll be wishing you went for the lawyers.

"One last thing. To help keep your head clear, we're not going to have sex tonight or any time until Saturday morning. I think this is only the second time since we've been married that we've done that for five days in a row. You know the other time – it was after I surprised you in your office.

“If you agree to my plan, I'm going to be busy with preparations starting tomorrow night, and you won't see much of me. It will be a preview of what a separation will be like. Even before the divorce, I’ll move out, and you'll never see me again except in court. It will be something to think about Saturday morning.

"By the way, I've made an appointment with my lawyer for next Monday morning. I told his secretary that I might cancel it at the last minute. She said that wouldn't be a problem, because he's so booked up that another client will jump at the chance to get in earlier. So it won't cost us anything.

"What I'm saying is that if you decide not to take your punishment Saturday, I'm keeping the appointment. Any other questions?"

"No," he said in a frightened voice that told her what his decision would be.

***************

He was just as frightened when he entered their bedroom on Saturday morning. He blinked his eyes because the lights were bright. Furniture had been moved to the corners of the room, and the bed had been pulled into the middle. It was brightly illuminated, and because all was dark around it, it seemed to be the only thing in the room. He saw cameras on tripods everywhere and her friends Iris and Misty walking around making adjustments. They were dressed in bikinis and sneakers, and their skin shone as they sweated under the hot lights.

"Iris and Misty will be moving around a lot with hand-held cameras shooting close-ups," said Lori. "They're dressed like that because it could get a little messy. You see the cameras, but what you don't see is that they've also hidden some microphones around the bed to capture every sound, especially your reactions, which I hope will be expressive. They will also record me talking to you and explaining what's going on.

"Are you ready, ladies? Okay, it's time for us to get undressed and into bed. This is your last chance to back out, Edwin, because in a few minutes, I'm going to be in control, and you won't have any choice. So if you prefer divorce, tell me now. Otherwise, take off your clothes and lie down in the middle of the bed on your back.”

Lori undressed at the same time as Edwin. After he got on the bed, she got a large plastic bowl and placed it next to his head. Then she got on him in the sixty-nine position and told him to start working on her. He noticed that her pussy was already open and juices were streaming from it, before his tongue even touched her.

He felt someone push a pillow under his head, forcing his face tighter against her. At the same time, he felt hands moving his hands and then his legs. Lori rose up off of him for a moment and looked around. He did, too, and saw restraints were now around his wrists and ankles. They were connected to straps that pulled them wide and were tied to the bed frame. He was stretched out spread eagle. He struggled against the bonds holding him.

“Don't do that, Edwin,” Lori said as she lowered herself back onto his face. “I told you that you have to do what I say for the next two hours. If you forget, I’m going to squeeze your nuts like this.”

He screamed, but as soon as he did, she sat down hard on his face, and the screams were muted.

”That was just a little squeeze,” she said as she rose off him. “The next one will be harder. But I’m sure it won’t be necessary. Just keep licking me. Okay Number One.”

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers