Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

Edwin felt someone else get on the bed. It was a man, who crawled up to his head and pushed his cock into Lori, just above where he was licking. Edwin was so astonished that he stopped licking. A second later, he screamed as Lori squeezed his testicles. He started licking again. As the man’s balls brushed across Edwin’s face while he went in and out of Lori, she began speaking.

“I decided that the best place for a pig is a sty. So our bedroom is going to be a pig sty for the next couple of hours. What do pigs do in their sty? Not much, they just eat and wallow. So that's what my pig will do. You're going to wallow in degradation, and you're going to eat your slops.

“You once mentioned to me how exciting it would be watching me with another man and also how degrading. Today, you're going to live out your fantasy of being a cuckold. You'll get a great view of men having sex with me, and you’ll be so close that you’ll hear the sloppy sounds of them fucking me.

"You're wallowing like a pig, Edwin, and soon it will be time to eat. Pigs don't get much variety in their chow, so today, you'll be eating the same thing over and over: fresh cream.”

As she spoke, Edwin felt the bed moving as the man pounded fast and hard into Lori and then stopped. She continued talking.

“Number One just spurted. Don’t stop licking, or I’ll have to squeeze again. Iris has set up a monitor in front of me, so I can watch you.”

Number One slowly pulled his soft cock out, and when he did, some of his come fell on Edwin’s face. It felt horrible and smelled worse. Edwin began to get nauseous. He heard Lori speak again.

"I like what I see on your face. You’re reacting like I hoped you would. That was just a preview. Now I'm going to raise up a little and let gravity help. Just keep on licking.”

Edwin ignored her. He stopped licking and closed his mouth tight as his come began trickling onto his face. Looking at the monitor, Lori adjusted herself so it flowed onto his upper lip and covered his nostrils. Then she lifted her butt into the air and spoke.

“Sooee, piggy. Time to eat. Open your mouth.”

He continued to keep his lips tightly pursed as she lowered herself onto him again. He tried to breathe through his nose, but when he inhaled, he sucked in some of the come covering his nostrils. It burned and made him cough. As soon as his mouth opened, come flooded in from her pussy and he began coughing, choking, sneezing and swallowing. The smell and taste were everywhere, and Edwin began turning green.

“Wow!” Lori exclaimed as she got off of him, turned around and looked at him. “He gave me a big deposit. Is piggy enjoying his meal? Uh-oh!”

She lifted his head up and moved the plastic bowl to his mouth. He began heaving his breakfast into it. When he finally stopped, she wiped his face with a wet towel and gave the container to Misty, who took it to the bathroom and brought it back clean and dry, along with a glass of water.

Meanwhile, Edwin had recovered a little and begun to strain against his bonds again. After Lori squeezed his balls again, he stopped.

“I’m sorry I had to do that, but you forgot,” she said. “Please lift his head, Misty, so he can drink the water. I’ll hold the glass.”

"Take a sip of water, slosh it around in your mouth, and spit it into the bowl. That's it. Do it a couple more times. We want to get all that horrible tasting stuff from your stomach out of there. I don't want anything interfering with my piggy's enjoyment of his slops. Now drink the rest of the water. When you throw up like that, it's easy to get dehydrated.

“Okay, Number Two, we're ready. Misty please adjust Edwin's pillows so he can start working on my clit again.

As Number Two began doing the same thing as Number One, Lori continued to talk.

"The men were all carefully selected. One thing they have in common is they are all gushers. Some men's bodies manufacture huge amounts of come. I've done lots of research in the last couple of months.

"I wanted to make sure that my piggy would have plenty to eat. And all the cocks going into me had to be thin – thinner than you since I have to handle a few of them and I didn't want to get sore. Did you notice how fast Number One came? That's not by accident. I made sure the first four could use their hands to get themselves nearly finished so it wouldn’t take them long to come once they began fucking me.

"See, Number Two is coming already. Keep on licking. That's it. I know you’re not going to resist any more, so I won’t need to do what I did with Number One.”

Number Two came and pulled out, and when Number Three pushed in a second later, some of the come inside Lori was squeezed out and fell on Edwin’s mouth and nose. He kept licking and tried his best to swallow it before it went down the wrong pipe. He heard Lori speak. Her voice was breathy and high.

“Get ready. I’m nearly coming from looking at the monitor and seeing you swallowing the stuff while you're licking me.”

Then her body shook and she let out a series of short sighs as she squirmed on his face for nearly a minute. When she calmed down enough to speak, her voice was ecstatic.

"Whee! That was a great orgasm. And Number Three came at the same time. Sorry I pushed down so hard on your mouth. It forced the stuff from Two and Three into you pretty hard. Did some of it get into the wrong pipe again? Uh-oh!”

Edwin had begun gagging and the bowl was put in front of his mouth again. Not much came out of him. He was cleaned up and rinsed his mouth with water again and drank another glass.

“There was hardly anything left in your stomach,” Lori said. “You’re dry inside. You may still heave, but nothing will come out. It hurts more that way, so try to control yourself. Ready Number Four?

"Open those eyes, Edwin. Keeping them closed is not an option. Number Four has the thinnest cock of them all. See how he’s coating it with lube. It’s going into my ass. There will be a little discomfort but not nearly as much as you cause me.

“There he goes. Boy, that felt like a powerful enema spurting deep into my colon. There was so much of it that some came out. I see in the monitor that it’s running down my butt crack and dripping onto your face.”

More came out as Number Four got soft and pulled out. Edwin felt hands adjusting his pillow as Lori moved so that her ass was against his mouth. He couldn’t help squeezing his mouth shut tight until Lori squeezed his testicles and made him open it and start licking.

“That’s it. Just lick up and down my crack and tickle my asshole. Now stick your tongue in. That’s it. Push it deeper. Oops! I hear that gagging sound. Do you want the container again? No, you stopped. Take a moment to recover. Okay, that's enough. Stick that tongue back in and move it around. That feels good.

"Now you can pull your tongue out of my ass and lean back and relax a few moments. Misty, take that bulb syringe and stick it as deep as you can into my ass. Squeeze all the air out of it and into me.”

Misty followed her orders and squeezed the bulb empty. She did the same thing three more times. Lori began squirming.

“That’s enough. I'm ready now. Edwin, do you know what happens when there’s too much air inside you. You have to fart it out. I cleaned myself out thoroughly a little earlier, so you're not going to get any swamp gas. But when I fart, the come inside my asshole is going to shoot out like a cannon. The longer I can hold it in, the bigger the explosion.”

She moved her ass back against his mouth.

"Misty, use the bulb syringe to suck some of the come off his face and the bed and squeeze it into his nostrils. Then cover his mouth tightly with your hand and when he looks like he’s desperate for air, take it away. I’ll watch in the monitor to see when his mouth opens. I hope it’s soon because I’m having a hard time holding this in.”

It didn’t take long, and as Edwin opened his mouth to gasp for air, there was a sound like a shot. Come flew out of her ass and into his mouth. After that came a series of quieter shots, each one propelling more come into him.

”Listen to that,” Lori said. “What a disgusting sound! You know what just filled your mouth, Edwin? I found out about this on the Internet. They call it a cumfart cocktail. That's it, gulp it down. Lots of yummy slops for the piggy."

When Lori finished farting come, she got off of Edwin and turned around.

"Oh my," she said, "look at your face. My cuckold is as white as a ghost. You look like you're covered in a thick coat of paint. Misty, please clean everything off his face, so it's sparkling.”

Edwin lay still as his face was washed. The heaving, gagging and testicle squeezing had worn him out. When Misty released his legs, he didn’t move them, and when she lifted them up and pushed them back, he didn’t resist. Lori had moved around the bed and was standing behind his head. She leaned over and grabbed his ankles.

“I’m going to pull his legs back over his head,” she told Misty, “and as I do, I want you to keep pushing pillows under his back.”

She leaned over Edwin’s face. His eyes were glassy as he looked up and saw her talking softly to him.

“I thought of this because you work out so much and are proud that you’re so flexible and limber. Misty and Iris will be as impressed as I was how far you can arc your legs back over your head.

Lori continued to slowly pull Edwin's legs back further and Misty and Iris pushed more pillows against him, propping his back up higher. Eventually, his body curled, and his legs were so far back that his feet were touching the pillows behind his head.

“Look up, Edwin,” Lori said. “See what’s right in front of your face? It’s the beautiful cock that gives me a lot of pleasure, except when you come in my mouth? I thought it was my private treasure until I found out I was sharing it.

"So far, my piggy has enjoyed four different flavors of slops. Or do they all taste the same? Now you’re going to get a taste of Edwin Simmons 1986 Private Reserve.”

She began pumping his cock, and as he grew, his tip touched his lips and then began pressing them.

“Little pig, little pig, let me come in,” Lori laughed. “Why don’t you open your mouth, Edwin. Here, I’ll help you.”

She pinched his nose with her thumb and fingers, and he had to open his mouth. It was filled immediately.

“Your cock really jumped in hard,” Lori said. “I hope it didn’t hurt the back of your throat. Like you told me, a stiff dick doesn’t think. It just wants to find some place warm and greasy to rub against until it comes.

“All the warm saliva mixed with a little come inside your mouth is making Mr. Hard feel right at home, just like in my pussy. Now give him a little suck to show you love him. Do I need to give your balls another squeeze?

“Oooh. Don’t heave like that. It really hurts when there’s nothing to come out. There. That's it. That was a nice little suck. Now another one. Good. Now breathe through your nose and suck as hard as you can. If you breathe right, you won't need to stop sucking. That's it. Leave the rest to me.”

She stuck her hands into some lubricant and began fondling his testicles with one hand and pumping the part of his cock that wasn’t in his mouth with the other. Above his head, his legs began waving.

"Your legs are like flags in the wind,” she observed. “Your face is red, but your eyes are anxious. I can tell you really want to let go, but you don’t want to come in your mouth in front of that close-up camera that Iris is aiming at you.”

Edwin’s forehead wrinkled with intensity, and his body jerked. Lori pumped harder and in a couple of second he came hard. The come spurted out so fast that it bounced off the roof of his mouth and splashed out onto his lips. Lori continued pumping until he was soft and then let go of him. He moved his head from side to side until his limp cock dropped out of his mouth, and then he spit out his come. Since he was facing up, it went into the air a few inches and then came down onto his face.

“That was so exciting that I came without anything touching me,” she said. “I can see you’re all worn out. We’re almost done, and you’re not going to have do any more work. So just relax. Number Five!”

Edwin felt something moving behind him, and when he looked up, he saw a man standing over him between the legs stretched back over his head. When the man pushed a finger into his ass, he tried to swing his legs away, but Lori was holding them behind his head, and he couldn’t get free. As the man pushed lube into him, Edwin yelled, but his voice was so weak that it sounded like a whisper.

“Number Five is thin, because you’ve never had a cock in your ass,” Lori said. “He’ll also be fast. I wanted your first anal to be easy. Don’t close your eyes or I’ll squeeze. I want you to watch him fuck you just like you watched the others fuck me.”

Number Five didn’t take long to come. As he pulled out, some of his come dripped onto Edwin’s face but only for a second, because Number Five was quickly replaced by Number Six, who immediately pushed all the way into him. The pain made Edwin groan.

"You’ve got two more big loads of slops going in,” said Lori, “but no more Mr. Thins. The next two are Mr. Thicks. Remember how you told me you imagined my vagina being stretched in your cuckold fantasy. As Number Six and Seven stretch your asshole, you can pretend you’re watching me being stretched. Maybe you’ll enjoy it more.”

She laughed.

After the last man finished and most of the come deposited into his ass fell onto his face below it, Lori used the bulb syringe to fill him with air. He was so sore inside that as he farted come into his mouth, he didn’t even notice the taste and smell. The pain of his anal explosions were all he felt.

When the shots of come stopped, Edwin began feeling queasy again, but he was so weak that there was no strength left for a gag reflex. He lay there nearly lifeless as Iris and Misty packed up their equipment and left. The men had already gone.

He looked at Lori and saw her eyes were bright and she was bubbling over with excitement. The image of her delight at what she had done didn’t register until he awoke later. As he remembered how she looked, he got chills all over his body.

******************

It was Sunday afternoon before he woke up from his long sleep. Lori brought him food, but his stomach was upset, and he couldn't eat much. After he almost fainted from the pain the first time he went on the toilet, he asked Lori to just bring him broth.

He went back to work on Wednesday, but everyone could see he was walking funny and making grimaces with every step. He tried to sit behind his desk most of the time and postponed the business trip scheduled for the next week.

By the weekend, things were better. He only felt occasional stabs of pain. Lori said nothing to him beyond normal conversation but took pains to always speak lovingly to him and devote all her efforts to pleasing hm.

His mind was in conflict as he was healing. He hated Lori, but he still loved her. He wanted to tear her apart, but he didn’t want to hurt her. He wanted a divorce, but he couldn’t imagine life without her.

Although she showered attention and tenderness on him, they didn’t have sex. Lori seemed distracted. She seemed to be wrestling with herself. Had she had changed her mind? Maybe she was going to divorce him anyway.

A few weeks later, things went to hell. Every time they were together, she picked a fight with him. They were all over trivial things and never about his cheating or her revenge. The first couple of times, he humored her, but then he got tired of her goading him and began to fight back. She kept trying to get her way, but he wouldn’t give in.

After a week of bitter arguing ended with a huge knock-down drag-out screaming and shouting session on a Friday night, they were both exhausted.

As they prepared for bed, she looked at him and sighed and then said, “It’s time for us to talk. Not now, because we need to get some sleep, but as soon as you want to after that."

The next night after dinner, he said, "So let's talk."

"Okay, Edwin. Let me start with a confession. When I got the video, I started to watch it once, but then I had to put it away. It got me so hot that I was ready to go out to a bar and pick up the first man who looked at me. You were out of the question, because you were still hurting.”

He looked at her with wide eyes. He had been wondering what she would say, but he never expected this.

She got up from the kitchen table, went to the entryway and came back with her purse. She sat down, opened it and pulled out a folded piece of paper, which she set down in front of her.

“What’s that?”

“I’m more scared now than I’ve ever been in my life, because when you know what’s on this piece of paper, you’ll realize that you’re married to the sickest bitch on this planet. But it’s the truth, and I can’t hide it from you. I’ve been revising it and changing it almost every day even if it’s just one word. I need to make sure I tell you this right so you understand everything. That’s why I’m going to read it to you.”

The blood drained from Edwin’s face. She was leaving him after all. His ambivalence about her vanished in an instant. No matter how much he hated her for what she had done to him, he couldn’t face losing her. In his mind, he made excuses for her. His cheating had driven her temporarily insane. She didn’t’ know what she was doing. He couldn’t hold her responsible. He tried to marshal the arguments he would use after she read her explanation of why she was divorcing him.

She began reading.

"This is about our future, Edwin. You may not believe me, but even though I mortified you, I still love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want children with you and a loving family. But for me to be able to do that, there are conditions. When you hear them, I’m sure you’ll realize that divorce is better for you.

“I know it’s a waste of breath to read this to you. I can already anticipate your shock and revulsion when you hear what’s in my mind. There’s less than one chance in a million that you’ll go along with what I want.

“You did what you did, and there's no going back. I don't think about it all the time, but I still think about it. Over time, it builds up. From now on, when it gets to be too much, I'm going to say 'Oink!' "

"Oink?" he said.

"Yes, oink," she said, looking up from the paper for a moment. "I see that I left some things off this paper. I was probably scared to write them down, so I have to explain that everything I’m telling you is part of the conditions. I’m describing how it will be if we stay together. In other words, it’s just a fantasy. It’s never going to happen. Once you hear everything, you’ll understand why.

“Oink works when the kids are around or someone is visiting. Or if we're in a restaurant with another couple or we're on vacation. That will be my signal to you."

"Signal for what?"

She looked down and began reading again.

"The next time we have sex, either that day or, if it’s inconvenient, the next day, I'm going to feed my pig again. We will start off doing things that both of us like, but before the evening is over, you're going to be eating cream pie.”

She looked up from the paper.

“No more other men. I see that I forgot to write that down, but it’s a promise. When I was watching them with you, I suddenly wished I could make them disappear. I realized it would be a thousand times more exciting if it was only me and you. The intimacy was missing. You were focused on them and probably forgot who was actually responsible for the emotions you were feeling and your physical responses.

“If you agree to this, no one, man or woman, will ever touch you again. Nobody but me. The only flavor will be Edwin Simmons 1986 Private Reserve.”

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers