Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

She looked down at the paper again.

"I may ask you to do your thing where you suck your own cock until you come into your mouth while I watch. Or you’ll eat out my vagina after you come in it. Or I may have you do my ass, and then I’ll fart your load into your mouth. The first time we do anything, I’ll made a video, but only with tripods. Nobody will watch what I do to you. If you want, I’ll destroy the video Misty and Iris made.”

She stopped and looked up from the paper again.

“That’s because this will be private and only for us. No, that’s wrong. It’s only for me. From now on, it's only me and you. And there won't be any pain for you. Just a lot of disgusting and degrading stuff to humiliate you.”

She looked down and began reading again.

"I'll try to oink as little as possible, but I know that there will be times when I just need to. I won't know until I feel it. But I promise you, I'm not going to be a greedy pig.”

She looked up at him, looked down at the paper and looked up at him again. She cleared her throat a few times and then looked up again and spoke fast.

“I erased the next sentence a dozen times, because I think it may be the most horrible thing I’m telling you in the interests of honesty. It will destroy any illusions you have about what I’ve become.”

She looked down at the paper again and continued reading.

‘To tell the truth, the main reason I’m won’t say ‘oink’ very often is because I don’t ever want you to get used to the taste of your come. I know it can never be the same, but each time I degrade you, I want to see the same reactions of revulsion and nausea on your face that gave me amazing orgasms the first time I saw them.

"The rest of the times we have sex – which I’m estimating will be more than ninety-five per cent of the time – I’m going to focus on satisfying you. I’ll try to make it up to you, to prove that I love you and am grateful to you for putting up with the humiliation. I’ll look on the Internet for exciting things we can do, so you’ll love having sex with me. I’ll do my best to make each time a brilliant experience for you. And I’ll enjoy doing that.

“I'll give you blow jobs as often as you want, even every day. I won’t get angry anymore when you have and accident. In fact, I’ll try to make you have an accident every time, because whenever you come in my mouth, I’ll give you a snowball. That means once you’ve finished coming, you’ll get a big messy kiss, and I’ll push all your come into your mouth for you to swallow. When I think of the disgusting taste of your come now, all it does is make my pussy wet because I picture your reaction when I feed you your slops.

"As for anal, you can also have it as often as you want. I don’t think you’ll ask for it, because whenever you do my ass, you'll have to eat your come out of it like you did the other night. Since I hate anal, I’ll do my best to make you come fast. Remember a few months ago when I was experimenting with how fast I could make you come? By doing certain things – you know what they are – I sometimes got it down to less than thirty seconds, and I think I can do even better. Your anal will be over before you can blink, and you’ll be eating your come out of my ass for the next five minutes.

"It will be different on oink nights. As a reward for letting me humiliate you, I won’t try to get you to come fast, so before you make your deposit, you can enjoy destroying my ass until I can’t walk right for days. And I'm going to always clean myself out thoroughly before we start to make sure there's nothing distasteful.”

Lori picked up the paper and turned it over. The other side was blank. She stared at it for nearly a minute and then raised her head. She looked at his face, and her eyes got moist.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I know this was hard for you to hear.”

Another minute went by before she spoke again.

“I was sitting next to you as you slept when I started writing what I just read to you. I looked at you, and I was almost jumping out of my skin. You hadn’t said one word about divorce after what I had done to you. I was confident that I would find a way to make my fantasies happen.

“As I helped you heal, I would look at you and dream about what we were going to do once you recovered. I was happier than I’ve been since I found out about you and your boss. I came so many times when I was writing my plan, I worked on it as hard as I had worked on your punishment. When you were around, I enjoyed smothering you with care and attention. I felt like I was paying you in advance for what I would do to you later.

“I can’t put my finger on when things changed. It might have been a dream or a daydream, and there wasn’t much to it, just your face. I saw your face in front of me. Not the face I see now or the face I see every morning. It was your face the way it looked when I was destroying you.

“It was in sharp focus, because I remembered watching it as I took my revenge on you. I had amazing orgasms as I saw you react to being cuckolded and degraded. Your humiliation, pain and revulsion had brought me to the heights of ecstasy, and I was hungry for a repeat.

“For some reason, the face now aroused some other feelings. I shut them out of my mind, but they kept coming back stronger. I don’t know if you can understand, but I think I realized that I was in danger of destroying my soul. I was still angry at your betrayal, but the motivation for my new plan was simply depraved lust.

“At our first session, I told my therapist everything I did from the moment I discovered you cheating. When I finished, she said that she would try to help me get over the anger at your infidelity and my need to humiliate you, but it would take time and she couldn’t work miracles. I had to accept the divorce because no normal man could continue to love a woman who had done that to him. When I told her you had never left me, she thought I was delusional.

“As we worked on me, the question came up about whether I had brought out a subservient part of your nature. She asked whether I was now dominating you, whether you were acting like a slave – following orders and never arguing. That’s why I picked the fights with you. They eliminated that theory.

“She gave me a prescription for a drug. I asked her if that was the only way, and she said talking sessions would take longer, be more expensive and were less certain to work. I decided to continue seeing her without drugs anyway.

“I’m still the person who wrote this paper. I think of it when whenever I see people from your office. I imagine them finding out what I did to you and what I want to do.

“On the one hand, it makes me feel like I’m lower than an animal. I want to shrink down so small they can’t see me. At the same time, I wish I could cut off your balls while they watch. That would show them that I was more than a pitiful, clueless victim who never knew her husband was trashing their marriage.

“Other things trigger that reaction, too. One time, it was just a pair of red women’s shoes on display in a window.

“I hope the therapist will help me get rid of these feelings some day. She says if you’re willing to come to some of the sessions, it might speed the process. Maybe it will only take a few months, but it might be a year or more – or maybe it will never work.

"Can you endure the things I wrote on this paper and wait patiently without knowing if I’ll ever change? I already know the answer, but don’t tell me today. Tomorrow morning, I'm calling the lawyer again and setting up an appointment in two weeks. I'll wait until the night before to see if you want me to cancel it. Why are you looking at me so funny? What are you smiling about?"

"I'm smiling about you," he said. "When you started talking about what you want to do to me, I began imagining what was on your list. Everything I thought of was a million times more horrible than what you said. I’m not going to tell you any of them because I don't want to give you any more ideas. What you read to me is bad enough. But you can save yourself the phone call to the lawyer tomorrow. I'm too horny to endure another night without having sex with you."

He began stroking her arm.

Lori smiled at him.

"Oink!" she said.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers