Pigtails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Yes, Fuck Yes" I gasped as dropped my head to the bed and my orgasm swept over me. "Don't cum yet Randy. I want you to fill Jill's pussy with your load."

He pulled out of me with a squishy pop and I moved to the side. I grabbed his slimy dick, took it all the way into my mouth and lapping with my tongue languidly sucked my juices from it. I slowly released it with a slurping pop. I then wrapped my hand around his sizable meat and directed it to Jill's waiting pussy and he drove it home. As I watched, his balls slapped against her asshole. I knew that he wouldn't last long.

Jill wrapped her legs around his back and shouted. "Oh God yes, Fuck me Randy. Pound me with that big cock! Fuck me hard!" She bucked her tight young ass in time with his thrusts. "Fill me up! Fill me with your hot fucking cum!" She was totally out of control and running on a sexual high.

"That's It. Talk nasty pretty girl. Talk nasty to your man. Tell him what you want!" I exhorted.

"I'm going to cum pretty baby. I'm going to fill you up with my cum Jilly. He shouted as he pounded her unmercifully.

I reached behind him and found his asshole. I slipped my finger in all the way to the second knuckle as I added more to their nasty talk. "Fuck her good big boy. Fill that pretty pussy with a bucket of cum. Come on, fill that beautiful hole for Miss Betty."

"Ahhhhh," He groaned then shouted, "I'mmm Cummming! Fuck Me! I'mmm Cuumminng! He stopped moving but drilled her hard to the bed as I watched his balls pulsate and constrict as he filled her with his load.

"I feel your hot cum in my pussy. You came so much. I can feel it running down into my asshole. Ooooh Shit I'm cumming again." Jill said as she continued her nasty talk

"Don't move!" I directed as I leaned in and lapped at his balls with my tongue. I took one of the orbs into my mouth and sucked it gently. All the while I lightly stroked his prostate gland with my finger and I heard him groan as he emptied everything he had into her waiting pussy.

"Oh God! You have to stop. I can't take anymore." Randy cried.

I pulled my finger from his asshole with an audible pop and he slumped forward. His balls relaxed in their sac and I continued to lave and suck them. They were beautiful and I loved the way they felt in my mouth. I was able to take each one completely into my mouth and lovingly suck and work them in turn with my tongue.

"Fuck that feels good. Keep...Sucking. She's....sucking....my.....fucking.....balls.... Jilly." Randy stuttered.

Some of their combined juices had been forced from her hole and pooled where their bodies joined. I lifted his balls and sucked and licked this tasty concoction from his dick and Jill's pussy. They both shuddered as my tongue worked its magic. After I had gotten it all I again leaned back on my haunches.

"That was incredible." He said. "I've never cum like that before. The two of you are too much."

"Pull out Randy it's time for me to clean that beautiful pussy." I said.

As he pulled out I had a clear view of her pussy. Jill's hole was still totally stretched from their furious fucking and had yet to close. It was a beautiful and erotic sight. As soon as his cock popped out a huge stream of sperm and cunt juices poured down into her ass hole.

I pushed Randy to the side and directed. "Pull your legs back again pretty baby I want to eat that cum."

Jill pulled her legs to her shoulders and I placed my mouth over her ass hole and plunged in with my tongue.

"Oh my god, Oh my god! Jill said. "Oh Randy, She's got her tongue in my ass. Fuck that feels good. I can't take this much longer. I'm going to cum again soon."

I worked her ass with wet slurping and sucking sounds as I swallowed all of the juices that I could find there. There was so much and it was so good. I then flat tongued from her ass to her sopping wet pussy swallowing as I moved. I did not want to miss a single drop and I frantically lapped everywhere.

"Hold it in and get on all fours baby." I directed. "I love to eat cum and I want every drop. Every drop that you have in your sweet pussy."

Jill tightened her pussy in an attempt to hold the cum in and did as I asked.

"I'm going to slide under you pretty baby so that you can feed it to Miss Betty." I said as I turned onto my back and slid under her. We were now in the classic sixty-nine position.

"I am a cum eating slut." I exclaimed. "I love to eat cum. I love to eat man cum from a beautiful fresh fucked pussy. Feed me your man's hot load. Feed it to me baby."

With her red, hairy hole hovering over my face she relaxed and let the goo pour out into my waiting mouth. It filled my mouth and I swallowed with an audible gulp and opened my mouth for more. I watched as Jill worked her pussy muscles, squeezing even more gobs of cum and juice in a steady stream into my waiting mouth. Their concoction was thick and tasty and I gobbled it down while making a throaty gurgling sound.

"That's it baby girl. Work that red pussy and feed me that cum. Work it girl!" I encouraged.

She needed to be licked and dropped her sopping pussy on my face. When she did that I really began to work her hole with my tongue lapping up as much of their secretions as I could. I was totally out of control as I feasted on their cum.

Randy's young nuts had really expelled a load of jism into Jill's hairy, red pussy and I wanted it all. I sucked and slurped lewdly and loudly as I satisfied my desires. I felt her wet nipples drag across my stomach and her arms slide in behind my knees. She then pulled my legs back exposing my sloppy pussy to her gaze.

"I need to taste you. I need to lick your pussy." Jill admitted.

I felt her first tentative lick and my pussy responded with a small orgasm. Then she plunged in and licked my entire slash from my brown bush to my crinkly ass hole.

I stopped sucking for a moment and sighed into her pussy. "Ahhh, that's it baby girl. Eat your first pussy. Lick it good."

Spurred on by my words of encouragement she intensified her efforts. Soon the only sounds that could be heard in the room were the loud slurping and sucking sounds made by our pussy eating mouths.

I licked and sucked up all of the cum that I could find and then latched on to her distended clit and sucked it gently and steadily. Following my lead Jill did the same and as she did, gasped and mumbled. "It's so big." Then took my cock like clit back between her puffy lips and sucked it steadily. The feeling was incredible and the idea that this beautiful young girl was eating her first pussy, mine, made it special.

I was close to cumming and when Jill started to rub her pussy into my face I knew that she was too. She started to slide her twat back and forth across my face in a fucking motion. As I gasped and released my juices into her mouth she groaned, shuddered and flooded my face with her own copious emission.

We lay there for a few minutes languidly licking our pussies when we heard Randy ask. "Jesus, Is this what good sex is like? I like this shit. You two are unbelievable."

"Was I good? Did I eat your pussy good Miss Betty? I just had to. I couldn't stop myself." Jill asked.

Her face was flushed and slick with my pussy juice. "You were wonderful baby girl. You made me cum all over your face. How did I taste?"

"I made you cum and you tasted wonderful. Your cum is so thick and creamy. I always thought that I could only cum once but I must have cum at least ten times." Jill said.

"Yes you did. You came six times to my three. I can cum in multiples and evidently so can you. Some women never orgasm so we are lucky. You were incredible and so was Randy. That was quiet a load that you unloaded into Jill's pussy big boy." I teased.

"You ate it all out of my pussy too. I didn't know that people did things like that when they were having sex." Jill said with a perplexed look on her sticky face.

"They do when they enjoy it, when they are completely uninhibited about their bodies and what makes them feel good sexually. I enjoy it all, taste, sight, smell, feel--- but I only started to let my self go completely a few months ago."

"Clean my face, Jilly. Use your tongue. Lick the cum from my face." I asked.

That beautiful freckled faced girl begin to gently lap the cum from my chin and checks occasionally brushing her full lips across mine. She lovingly licked my nose, eyes and forehead gently sucking the cum accumulated there.

Randy said, "I am a mess. I think I'll go take a shower."

"Wait a minute. We want to clean you up." I said as I looked at his cum soaked and now flaccid cock. I crawled to where he was sitting against the headboard of the bed and took the shrunken head of his dick into my mouth. I worked on just the head until I started to feel it grow in my mouth. I let go of his semi-hard member and said to Jill.

"Put it in your mouth and taste your juices."

She bent over and took part of it in and stopped. Then I said. "Try to swallow it all before it gets hard. Feel it as it grows in your mouth." She did as I suggested and her nose rested in his pubic hair. I followed with. "Breath through your nose and work it with your tongue and suck it while it grows."

"Sweet Jesus, Jilly, but that feels so fucking good. Make it hard. Make it hard in your sweet sucking mouth." Randy added.

"Keep it all the way in and let it fill your mouth. See if you can keep it there a while." I instructed. " Work your mouth up and down and suck a little"

She did as instructed and then suddenly lifted her head with a gasp. "It's so big!" She swallowed as a long thick line of saliva connected her bottom lip to the head of his dick. I couldn't resist and said, "Let me kiss that beautiful mouth" as I licked her bottom lip and sucked her protruding tongue into my mouth. It was the first time that we had kissed and she gurgled and sighed. I worked her tongue a little and let go and suggested. "Now suck mine." Jill took mine in and worked it gently with a series of soft little sucks before I pulled away.

"That was perfect pretty girl. Now lets lick Randy's cock. He won't be able to cum for a while but we can make him feel good." I said as I licked up one side of his rod. She quickly caught on and worked her mouth on the other side taking it between her puffy lips and sucking gently as she moved up and down. When we would reach the top and cleared his now large purple head we would suck at each other's lips and tongues in a sensual kiss. We would alternate sucking his dickhead with loud slurpy sounds. Each time taking him in deeper and deeper until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. Jill couldn't get down that far yet but she came close. Then we shared a long sensual kiss and lay back on either side of Randy, temporarily satiated.

We rested for a few minutes when Jill broke the silence by saying. "I have a lot to learn about sex."

"Well, lets have another lesson." I said as I looked at Randy's still rigid cock. "I am going to show you how to ride this big boy." I added as I grabbed it with my hand.

I removed the skirt that was still bunched around my waist and then I straddled Randy. While standing flatfooted I slowly lowered my pussy until his dicks big, purple head entered my pussy. "Watch how I work that big cock head. I'll work just the head. That's what I like. Just the head. I like the way it feels as it enters my pussy. I love to work it...slow.... Just.... the. ...head. Just... that...fucking... big ....purple ....head. I chanted emphasizing each word."

I was trying hard but I was having trouble holding back my cum. Their firm, young bodies had me so turned on. Then it snuck up on me and hit me hard. "Oooohhhh, ahhhhhhh. Shit! Ooooohhhhh, Ahhhhhhh. FUCK! I'MMMMM CUUMMMINNNG!"

I relaxed my legs and sunk down until I was completely impaled on his cock. I placed my hands on his chest, leaned forward and ground my hairy pussy into him. Saliva was drooling from the corners of my mouth and dripping down my chin. I was having a massive orgasm and I thought that I would pass out. "Ohhhhhh, Jesus Christ! I'mmm cummming so fucking hard!

I collapsed and lay down on his chest. "God. I don't know what happened. Ya'll have me so hot. Ohhhh Shit! I'mmmm Still Cummminng." I groaned as I felt my thick cum running down his dick and pooling in our pubic hair.

I rolled off of Randy and Jill immediately began to lick our juices from his slimy cock. "Suck it from the hair baby. Suck my cum from the hair." I instructed. Jill immediately sucked all of the goodness collected there with loud, wet, slurping sounds. She placed her open mouth over his tool and swallowed it all the way until her nose was in his pubic hair.

"That's it baby you swallowed it all. You swallowed that big boy." I exclaimed. "Now get up there and ride it. Maybe you can do a better job than I did."

She quickly straddled him and lowered her sloppy pussy until the head entered her hole all the while looking at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Stay flat footed and just let the head inside." I instructed. She placed both hands on his chest for added support and started to work her pussy around his big purple head. "Just the head baby. Just.. that... big,... purple... head. Work it in and out with that tight young cunt. Just... that ...fucking ...dick... head."

"Oh God, Yeees! It feels so fucking good. Sooo...fucking...good!" She said emphatically as her face turned an almost crimson color and spit began to drool over her big bottom lip. "Keep talking nasty to me. I like it. I like it a lot." Her eyes narrowed to tiny slits and she added. "I need it all. I need to feel the whole thing in my sloppy cunt, Now!" She panted as she dropped her tight little ass down and completely impaled her self on his pole.

"Ride it baby. Ride that big dick. Work that ass. Buck, girl, buck!" I shouted as she took my lead and started to work her ass up and down on his pecker. Her milk filled tits bounced up and down as she worked. Drops of milk from her engorged nipples flew through the air. Her long red pigtails flipped back and forth as she bounced.

She was beautiful as she worked to cum.

"Jesus! This ...feels... sooo... fuuckking...good. I...am... going .... to... cum.... Again. She said as she stopped bouncing and ground her pussy into Randy's groin. With a slightly crazed look on her face she gasped. "Suck my nipples Randy. Suck your babies milk from my fucking nipples."

He raised his head, took one of those beautiful nubs into his mouth and sucked for all he was worth. That pushed her over the edge and she ground her sopping slit into him with a vengeance as she screamed. "FUUCCK MEEE. OOH GOD. I'MM CUUMMINNG! I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD.

Jill settled down and as she slowly continued to grind and just as slowly said. "Keep sucking Randy. Keep sucking my nipples. That feels so fucking good. It's so sensual and so erotic. I love it baby. I love the way it feels. I cum sometimes when Aaron sucks them. I feel it all the way down in my red, hot pussy. I...am... going ... to... cum....again. Oh, Ohhh Shiit. So good, So fucking good!" She shivered as she came again with a squeal. OOOH FUUCK MEEE...YES!

Jill leaned forward and kissed Randy. They sucked each other's tongues noisily for a few moments then she turned her face toward me and said. "That was so fucking good. Does that make eight for me?"

"I think so. Eight for you and five for me." I replied. Now get on all fours I want to suck your tits."

She did as I asked and I turned onto my back and moved until my face was directly under her hanging tits. A large drop of milk hung down from each one "Put one in my mouth baby. Put one of those swollen nipples in my mouth." I pleaded. "Feed them to me." She did and I languidly sucked and was immediately satisfied as her sweet milk again poured over my tongue. I slowly pulled back on her nipple as I sucked and milked it with my tongue. "You do that so well. You do that so fucking well. I never knew that anything could feel so good. Oh...suck...them...Miss Betty."

"Suck mine baby. Suck my long hard nubs." I directed. She took one of mine into her mouth and sucked it with long pulling strokes as she worked it with her tongue.

Jill gasped, "Your nipples are so long and hard. They are just like your clit, so suckable. They feel so good in my mouth."

"Fuck your beautiful baby girl Randy." I commanded. "Fuck her doggie style. Fuck that fine ass. Come pound your cock into her sloppy pussy."

Following directions he slipped his cock into her hole with a loud squishy sound and started to pound her hard. She lurched forward on each stroke and I had difficulty keeping her nipple in my mouth. I lost the one I was sucking on but I grabbed the other swinging globe in my hand and sucked the nub into my hungry mouth. Jill never lost her suction on mine as she continued to work it in her salivating mouth.

I reached back with my free hand and rubbed her distended clit back and forth with my finger. The combination of Randy's steady stroking and my rubbing set her off once more and she began to ramble. "Ooh Yees. You two are going to make me cum again. If you don't stop I am going to cum again. Don't...fucking.... Stop. Don't... dare...stop. I'm... almost....there....again. SHIITT YESS! FUCK ME! I,mmm cummminnng.

She rubbed her face over my little tits and shuddered once more. "I came again Miss Betty. I didn't know that sex could be like this. It's so fucking good."

I sat up and said. "Yes it is pretty baby. Now I want Randy to fuck me good. Get behind me and fuck me as hard as you can. I want you to fill me up with your hot cum. Can you cum for me this time?" I asked.

"Yes Maam. I was getting close just then." He answered.

"Well then get back here and fill my pussy with that big fucking dick." I said as I scooted over and presented my ass to him. He moved forward and rubbed the head of his cock between my ass cheeks. I jumped a little as it passed over my butt hole and then over my very wet slit. The boy was learning fast and rubbed it over my overly excited clit a few times. My pussy spasmed with a small orgasm and more juices flowed. He pushed the knob into my slit and paused for a few seconds.

"Come on! Shit! Give it to me. Give me that fucking cock!" I demanded as he plunged it in with one stroke. His balls slapped against my pussy and my ass cheeks rippled as he bottomed out. I rocked forward slightly and added.

"Get under me Jill. Put your face right under my pussy and watch us work." She did as instructed. "Now, stroke me slow Randy. Let Jill see us work. Watch my pussy work pretty baby. Watch my wet pussy suck Randy's big dick. Work just the head Randy, Just the head. Just...the... fucking...head. I want Jilly to...see... that...big... purple...head... work... my... sloppy... hole. Ooooh Stop! Don't Move! Shiiit I'mmm cummminng!"

We stopped moving as I shuddered through another unexpected orgasm. His dick head remained just inside my pussy as more of my girl cum seeped out and ran into my pubic hair. I felt Jill's tongue lap at our connection and heard her slurp as she sucked the juices from my hair.

"That feels so fucking good. Ya'll are going to kill me. This is the most intense I have ever cum. Suck the head baby girl. Just the head. Make him ready to fill my hole."

Randy pulled out a little giving her access to his purple knob and I could hear her slurping as she sucked on it. I let her work it with her mouth for a few seconds and then I demanded. "Put it back in big boy. It's time to work for that cum."

Jill released the knob and Randy slowly slid his prick into my slit until his balls rested against my pussy. He commenced to slowly and steadily stroke his big dick into my well-lubricated hole. "What do you see Jilly? I asked.

"Oohh, Miss Betty. It is so sensual. Randy's dick is so wet and it pulls your pussy lips in and out every time he moves. Your cum is so thick and just oozes around his dick. The sight is so erotic"