Pigtails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

I was beside myself. So many thoughts passing through my mind. The fear that I might never have her, if this was true. The joy of being in the conversation with the person I desire most. The hope that she might try again with me. It was more thought or feeling than I'd ever put into a woman in my entire life.

Just please her. That was the one that stuck out.

"What can I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have to be honest. I want you like I've never wanted another woman. I would do whatever you wanted, because I want you that badly. If what you say is true and I can't have you, then tell me what I can have?"

"But you can have any girl you want. Why do you want me so badly? I don't mind watching you with other women."

"They mean nothing to me. It's you I'm thinking about when I fuck them."

"You think about me?"

"Every time." She was blushing when I said it.

"And this last time?"

"The whole time. In fact, you almost distracted me completely when you got naked for me. Damn near kept me from coming."

She started laughing, and her face was bright red.

"Sure, laugh it up."

"I will. So are you going to keep bringing them here?"

"I don't think so."

She looked disappointed. "Why not?"

"Well I just told you that you're all I can think about. I wouldn't be able to concentrate. I'm honestly not sure I'll keep it up for much longer. I'm sorry to say it, but I just can't do it anymore."

"I'm sure you can stop thinking about me if you tried."

"Are you kidding? I've had a hard-on since you opened the door. I wasn't expecting anything to happen tonight anyway, but..."

"Seriously? You've had a hard-on this whole time?" She was laughing again, and she seemed pleased with herself. She was also blushing.

"Yup."

Then she grinned and said, "Can I see it?"

"But I thought..."

"I just wanna look at it. Can I?"

Something about exposing the little guy to the air of her apartment did turn me on, so I unzipped my pants and pulled it out.

She smiled and said, "Let me see you play with it."

I was so turned on by the idea, but still I said, "Why?"

"I want to watch."

Yes.

I started rubbing it. It was so solid that I felt every movement of my hand, and I could tell it wouldn't take long to come with her watching me.

"Hey, this seems a little one-sided."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to see you naked."

She cupped her hand over her mouth to contain a laugh, and smiled. "You want to see me naked?"

"Do you have to ask?" She didn't seem to mind this at all. She was just teasing me at this point.

She stood up and stepped toward the bed and faced me. The thought of her taking her clothes off meant I would have to slow down, because she was making my loins ache.

She stood for a moment and let me watch her, still rubbing myself. Then she folded her arms and grabbed the sides of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her breasts were revealed at once, and they look soft and pale. She let her shirt fall from her hand and then brought both of them up to pull her pigtails down. They rested on her breasts next to her pink nipples. She was very pleased with herself.

I felt myself about to come, so I stopped.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because you're going to make me come."

"But I want you to. There's a towel right there if you like. Don't worry about it, just watch me. But if you want these to come off, you're gonna have to keep going."

This girl was driving me crazy!

I went back to rubbing, but was slower about it. She slipped her thumbs into the lip of her shorts and began to pull them down slowly. She was excited to see what it was doing to me.

She was naked. She enjoyed having my eyes on her body, and I went for it. I came, and she said, "That's it," as I did. I never thought it could be so hot to do this, but it felt at least as good as sex with the others. Because I was with Pigtails.

I leaned back and caught my breath. She was doing a sort of half dance, then sat down on the bed and watched me again with joy.

"You're something else, Christine," I said smiling.

"It means a lot to me that you're being so cool about the no touching. I really am sorry."

"Don't be. Just as long as I can watch you, you can watch me all you want."

"I don't mind when you watch me."

She opened her legs and began to rub herself. She was grinning. "Looks like you want to," she said, laughing again.

I was hard again.

"You should get naked and enjoy yourself." So I did. I took my pants all the way off, as well as my shirt.

She moved to lay down on the bad, and began to rub her pussy again, and I felt solid as a rock in my hand. I could come in seconds if I wanted to.

"Come for me Rick," she said, looking into my eyes. She was making herself twist and moan, and I saw her skin become red and beads of sweat form in between her breasts. I wanted to kiss her nipples badly and hold them in my mouth. I wanted to slide my hand down to feel her wet opening in my fingers. And I wanted to be inside her. Badly.

"God, Christine..."

"Come on, that's it..."

I heard her scream and tighten as she orgasmed, just as mine was pouring out of me. I imagined it going inside her, and it felt wonderful.

"Damn, Christine."

She laughed, and acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. "No one's been able to make me come that quickly, twice, and without even touching me."

She smiled and said, "Would you like to lay down next to me?" She slid over to make room, and I didn't waste a second.

Only, once I was laying next to her and I was close enough to smell the shampoo in her hair and the sweat on her body, I realized how hard it would be. Her lips were inches from mine, and we were naked together. It took everything not to kiss her and take her. I resisted, and she smiled.

"I want you, Christine. I'm not going to lie. I want you badly." She looked pleased to hear it.

"Lie on your back for me," she said. When I did, she said, "Put your hands under your pillow." I liked being told what to do by her, and its not something I've ever liked from a girl before. I was aroused by the pleasure of being her toy.

Then she grabbed my penis. If I hadn't come twice already, I would have come instantly.

Pigtails was holding my cock.

"I thought..." I started to say, as she started to rub my penis. She shot me one more grin before putting it in her mouth.

The sensation was quite unexpected, and I came after a few seconds of her lips around my member. Without my hands to help me, I just lay pinned down by the pleasure of her tongue and her lips.

"Sorry, I..." I was at a loss for words.

"I wanted to do that for you." Then she got up to go to the sink in the kitchen to get some water. She returned and set the glass on the table, then sank to her knees and rested her elbows on the edge of the bed facing me. She looked adorable while she looked up at me me.

I enjoyed the feeling of having had three orgasms in the apartment of Pigtails and the freedom to lay in her bed, letting her watch me.

"This is the best sex I've had," I joked.

"We haven't had sex though, silly."

"That's sort of the point. I don't know about you, but..." I stopped when I saw her biting her lip with a grin. I noticed her right arm had disappeared beneath her.

"Oh my god, are you... Are you playing with yourself right now?"

"Ahuh..." she said proudly with a smirk.

"What are you thinking about?"

She was looking into my eyes, and didn't need to tell me. She was imagining me inside her, and when I became hard again, she focused on my penis. I didn't play with it, though. I just let her pretend it was inside her. And it seemed to be working.

She was revving up for her orgasm and her breathing rose to a slow scream. Then she said, "Hurry up and come with me!"

"Again?"

"Yes! Come on, I want to imagine you coming with me. Hurry! Oh God!"

It was the first time I felt an ache in my penis, and I was not ready to come just yet. But she was breathing so heavily and moaning as she closed her eyes and prepared to come that I felt it coming for me. She heard me groaning and opened her eyes to look at me at precisely the moment we both came. "Oh yes!" she cried out, watching me come with her.

Her face sank into the mattress where she rested motionless for a moment. Then, she slowly crawled onto the mattress to lay with me.

Four times. And I hadn't even fucked her yet.

I put my hands back behind my pillow like before, and as if knowing my intent she inched closer to me and draped an arm and a leg over my body. I was beginning to wonder if she might actually bring herself to fuck me.

"That was too much," she said, caressing my chest with her hand.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I want you."

"Well if you want me, you can have me."

"I know that."

Now it was certain: She wants to fuck.

"So what's stopping you? Don't you want to feel me inside you?"

Her leg slid up and down my thigh when I said this, and it tickled my penis. It signaled that it was getting ready for round five, and I had a feeling that five was going to be all I needed tonight.

I whispered into her ear, "You know you're wet for me. And you know my hands will stay right where they are if they have to. I just want you, so have your way with me."

She moaned and buried her face into her pillow, but her body inched closer to me. She was rubbing her pussy up and down my side like she was humping me slowly, and her moans grew.

The more certain I became that this woman was going to have to fuck me, my every nerve became excited.

She could feel on her leg that my penis was hard, we both knew it. I didn't have to say a word. I was enjoying the torture it made for her when she pulled her head up quickly and kissed me. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth as she moved to sit on top of me. I felt the warmth of her pussy immediately.

She pulled away and said, "No touching!" She said this while playfully wagging a finger at me.

I could hardly contain my glee.

Then, the moment I had longed for had come. She reached down and took my penis gently in her hand and sat up on her knees. I took in the sight one last time of seeing my Pigtails, sweaty and naked and on top of me, and then I felt her gentle hand guiding me into her.

The moment made me thankful I'd already come four times, because my every effort to concentrate on not coming would have failed miserably. She looked like an angel that rarely experiences what she's experiencing now. And I could not have given it to her if I hadn't already come four times.

She slid it in as far as it could go, then began to move it in and out slowly. Her thrusts were steady and deliberate. She put her hands on my chest for support as she began to move faster. Her muscles gripped my penis tighter and tighter until she locked into a rhythm.

It felt like she was determined to make me come a fifth time, and she couldn't take it. In moments she was screaming for it.

And I couldn't take it either. With my hands locked away behind me, I couldn't participate. I couldn't take her, and I wanted to now more than ever. I wanted to sit up and kiss her and throw her onto her back.

If I was permitted to place even a single hand on her breast and run my thumb over her nipple just once, I would be on the moon. They were staring me right in the face, looking so beautiful and tempting. I wanted to feel the sweat on her chest and I wanted to pinch her nipples with my lips.

I started to wonder if I could come at all, but she must have been reading my mind. She stopped and quickly slid her hands to my neck. She felt behind them for my hands and she brought them up and placed them on her chest. "Take me now, before I change my mind." She was caught up in the moment and wanted me to do to her what I had been longing to do.

I sat up instantly and pulled her lips to mine. The moment had come, like two spirals moving into sync. My voracious sexual appetite met with the breaking down of her sexual barriers. My tempered urges drawn to act at the very instant she opens herself to me.

I held her close to me with one hand on her back, and drew one of her nipples to my lips. I sucked it while pinching the other with my fingers. She moaned sweetly and let me play with them. I didn't want to risk her changing her mind, though, so I tossed her onto her back and kissed her again.

I was having her my way, and I felt it coming quickly. Her eyes were closed and I was beginning to think that she was about to tell me to stop and that she'd made a mistake. But then her eyes snapped open and she grabbed my hair and brought me to within inches of her face.

She didn't kiss me, though. I felt her every hot breath on my face and it gave me a rush.

"That's it... fuck m--." She whispered this, but was cut off by the onset of an orgasm that literally took her breath away from her. At this, I quickened my final thrusts and started to come. Her grip on my hair tightened and her legs clamped together around me.

Our noses were touching and our mouths were open, pouring moans into one another. Then, at once, it was over.

I gave into an urge to caress her cheek and just enjoy her gaze. She looked beside herself, almost like she wasn't quite sure where she was or what had happened.

"You ok?"

I could see a flicker of anxiety in her eyes as the moment drained away and she became aware that I was still inside her. I kissed her again, though, and it all went away.

When I looked at her again, she was smiling again. A thought came to me and I had to ask: "This wasn't your first time, was it?"

"No," she replied. "But this was the first time I enjoyed every second." She was still euphoric, smiling only slightly when she said it. But then she perked up a bit and said, "You wanna know what I really wanna do now, though?"

"If you expect me to go for six..."

"Haha. Not yet. Later..."

"Then what?"

"I want to go for a swim."

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12