Pigtails and Postman

Story Info
Answering the door in uniform leads to a spanking.
1.5k words
4.25
161.1k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is Part four of the pigtail Tales." and is a follow up to "pigtails, Pigtails and Porn and Pigtails and Punishment. However, it works well as a stand alone story, but if you want to read more works along the same theme I recommend the others in this series. Thanks for reading!

"Who's knocking now!" A loud rapping at the door has me running down the stairs, pigtails and unbuttoned white shirt flapping. Another loud knock and I shout,

"Hang on, I'm coming!" Striding across the living room I button up my shirt the best I can, pressing my breasts down and doing up an extra button, but I am still aware of a large amount of tit-flesh flowing over the top. My school girl's outfit is not something I would choose to open the door in, but needs must I suppose. If this is my husband home early, teasing me, I'll throttle him!

I twist the door latch and poke my head around the door,

"Hello?"

I see a young man dressed in rough looking, navy-blue trousers and a short-sleeved white top holding a small parcel in his big, strong hands.

"Hello madam, Are you Mrs Victoria Rodgers?" His voice is soft and melodic, the accent deep and refined, the tone sonorous.

"Yes, yes, that's right." I reply, my cheeks flushing as I am very aware of my current state of attire and also aware I'm going to have to open the door to accept the parcel.

"Delivery for you, Victoria." I think it's weird for him to use my first name, but I smile back and rather reluctantly, pull back the door.

His dark, heavy eyes travel the length of my body, starting at my pigtails, lowering to my tight, cleavage-making white shirt , over the short, grey pleated skirt to the knee high socks beneath.

"Fancy dress." I mutter and giggle nervously.

"Well you'll win first prize with that outfit I'm sure!" he replies; a cheeky, almost lewd bend to his smile, "You've made my day, I can tell you that!"

I grin back, coyly looking down to the floor and admiring his long, strong legs and the definite bump growing in the crotch area of his trousers.

"Here." he passes over the parcel, I send up a prayer of thanks that the buttons on my top hold as I lean over. "All I need now is a signature." He pats his chest pocket, and then his trouser pockets and a perplexed look rests on his eyebrows. "I had a pen here somewhere,"

"I've probably got a pen in here." I smile, my heart thudding, "Come in a moment and I'll find one."

He grins at me, eyes twinkling as I hold the door open for him. He follows me in, pushing the door to, but not shutting it fully behind him. I stride across the living room to the desk in the corner and root around in the drawers for a pen, I forget what I am wearing and bend at the waist, it is not until I hear the not -so- muted groan from the delivery guy that I realise he is getting an eyeful of my wet slit at this very moment.

I grab a pen and straighten up, turning around I take off the lid and point it at him, at that moment I realise it is a fountain pen, and the next thing I notice are several blue blobby marks appearing on his bright white shirt.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" I fluster, my hands waving in front of me , I look to the left and right of me, searching for something to clean him up with.

"You are a naughty girl aren't you?" I look up, hearing the seductive tone to his voice, and bite my lip.

"Yes, Sir." I reply, just about realising the full intensity of what I am starting here, slipping into my role easily, almost forgetting this man is a stranger and not my husband.

My husband. Shit, he could be back at any moment!

"Let me get some water and a cloth maybe we can dab the blots out..." I am still flustering, on the brink, wondering if I can step over the line, wanting to back out and run in, both at the same time, the urges pulling apart my insides.

"Forget the shirt. I'll wash it later. Right now young lady you need a spanking." He slaps his hand down on the desk beside me and I jump, startled.

"Oh but, well my husband will be back any minute..."

"Well, you need punishing now, bend over." His body language is imposing, his shoulders and chin squared, I lean back from him, my bottom pressed hard against the edge of my table, my breasts thrust out, my head thrown back and my green eyes overflowing with apprehension.

"No, no, please, I'll find another pen and sign, then you can go." I try and make my voice firm but it quavers, and he picks up on my hesitancy, as if he knows my pussy is aching with lust right now as my body shakes with trepidation.

"Young lady do not make this worse than it already is. Bend over this table NOW!"

He points, his arm straight and straining with purpose towards the desk and I respond, scared now that he may get violent with me, violent in a non-pleasurable kind of way.

I turn round and lean over the desk, my breasts crushed down on the hard surface, my wet pussy revealed to his strange, hungering eyes once more.

"That's better." he pats my butt then slowly draws back the grey pleated skirt and folds it up my back, the whole of my bottom, all of my most private parts exposed to this man and vulnerable to his attack.

What would Kev think if he walked in right now? He'd go bloody ballistic! A hard, stinging slap bursts it's fiery imprint on my backside, putting all thoughts of my husband from my mind.

"Ouch!" I yell, this hurts more than when my soft, sensitive, sweet husband spanks me and I yell once and again as his hard hand slaps down a couple more times on my rapidly reddening butt.

"Shush slut." he hisses, the blows still raining down and a hot tingle spreading over my arse and down between my thighs, heating me in not a particularly painful way, in fact it's more of a sensual, arousing simmer.

The blows stop, I hear the sound of a zip slipping down and then an engorged, full cock slips up and down my hot wet crack.

"Please, no, I'm married!" I cry, I can't let this go any further, I'm horny, but I love my husband, I love him so much. One of those strong hands grips the back of my neck, pushing me harder down onto the desk

"Shut up prick tease, I'm getting the fuck you've promised me since you opened the door in that outfit."

His cock forces inside me, but to my embarrassment it slips in easily, my pussy slick with the juices the bubbled up through my spanking.

"I knew you wanted it." he moans as he slips in and out of my contracting cunt which is feeling a new cock for the first time in a long time.

I whimper and moan, the fear and self loathing fading away as my arousal heightens, but I know they will return full force once this man is out of my living room. This man, I don't even know his name for fuck's sake, and I'm enjoying the feel of his cock ploughing into my hot, juicy cunt.

"You're one hot bitch." He growls, pressing down harder on my neck, slapping up against my sore buttocks with every thrust, making me whimper with the renewed sting of my reddened flesh.

His other hand insinuates under me, his fingers slipping through my wiry pubic bush till they dip down my slit, bumping over my sensitive clit. His fingers slip up and down in rhythm with the way he fucks me, my cheek hard down on the desk, my nostrils filled with the scent of furniture polish, my ears filled with the groaning wails and slapping flesh as my body winds up closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

In the moment I close my eyes and give myself over to this domination, enjoying the hard and fast throbbing of my cunt as my body is wrapped and tangled in the constraints of orgasm, until it subsides and I sob for what I have done. The delivery man withdraws from my slippy insides and pulls me up by the hair, spinning me round he forces me to my knees in front of him, my nose level with his wide bobbing cock, the smell of his juices and mine assaulting my senses as he takes his dick in hand and commences pumping up and down.

A few strokes and he's exploding all over my face, zipping up and heading for the door, a signature on his paper, his signature dripping off my face.

I sink into the sofa and weep, weep with shame and guilt and foreboding. Kev is going to go crazy, he'll divorce me! He'll not believe he forced himself on me, he'll blame me for letting him in in the first place.

"rat a tat tat."

That's him now.

My whole body tightens with fear.

Fuck.

I'm in trouble now.