Pigtails and Punishment

Story Info
Part 2 of a schoolgirl submission fantasy.
1.9k words
4.27
94.1k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The click of the kettle rouses me from my day-dream, pulling me back from the fantasy fucking of my life. I sigh and continue the mundanity of creating a casserole for dinner and let my mind wander again. I feel his hands on me, exciting me, spanking me and I squeeze my thighs together as the tingling memories flow through my body. I slam the casserole in the oven and dash into the living room and on up the stairs to my bedroom.

It took mere moments to find my crisp white blouse and my grey pleated uniform skirt and slip them onto my curvy body. I take time smoothing the white cotton socks up my legs, making sure they are straight and reach to my knees. Brushing my hair takes a long time, taming my wild russet curls is a task and a half. One pigtail and then the other come together, a few tweaks and two twirling waterfalls of hair frame my heart shaped face. Something is missing though?

"That's it!" I exclaim and take a few short skip-like steps to the wardrobe door, and there pick out a blue and white diagonally striped tie and loop it loosely round my neck. I adjust the knot to hang neatly between my reigned in breasts, just above the first fastened button of my shirt.

One quick glance in the mirror to check the height of my pigtails match and I race back down stairs. Looking at the living room clock I realise it's not long till my husband will stop work for the day. Picking up the phone I excitedly tap out his work number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello, Love." I smile and he stops in the middle of his phone manner patter,

"Oh hello, sweetheart. Do you want me to pick something up on the way in from work?" He replies.

"Nah, I'm cooking a casserole for tea tonight. I've got something to tell you."

"Go on."

I hear the puzzled, intrigued note to his voice and continue,

"I have been a very naughty girl." I purr the words into the receiver, "I've put on my school uniform but I've lost all my regulation white cotton knickers, so I've left them off completely."

"You are a naughty, slutty school girl, aren't you?" Kev's voice is deep ,betraying his arousal. "I will be home in 15 minutes to spank that naughty arse of yours!"

"Yes, Sir." I reply and fidget in my comfy chair, the fingers of my free hand wandering underneath my skirt, slowly stroking at my wet and swollen pussy lips.

"When I come in I want you upstairs in my office (our bedroom love) and I want you in the corner facing the wall. I want you to really think about what you've done and the punishment you'll be receiving soon."

The phone line burred and dropping it into its cradle I momentarily tease my clit, slipping my pointer finger up and down and up and down, making my body shudder and tingle. Holding myself back I drop my fingers from my needful pussy and run upstairs to wait in the bedroom. I stand in the corner furthest away from the door and face the wall. The time passes slowly. The images that had teased my mind all day continue to plague me: images of myself lying across my husbands lap, his hand raised above my uncovered bottom, images of his cock as it sinks into my willing cunt and the sensations that go with those pictures. I so just want to lie down on the bed and finger myself to a naughty orgasm. Actually I think I will.

Just as I turn my body to walk over to the bed I hear the door slam and spin back round to face the corner.

Oh God, He's home!

"Well you can follow orders sometimes then, slut." He breezed into the bedroom and clicked the door shut behind him. "Now turn around and tell me why you managed to fail to fulfill a simple dress code."

I turn around and meet his stern eyes for just a moment then drop my gaze to the floor.

"I'm sorry Sir." I start speaking and take a deep breath in, "I just completely forgot about buying the plain white knickers. I don't usually wear any..."

"Of course you don't, you're a slut." He barks, "That is no excuse Victoria, and you know it. You keep on being naughty time and time again and this time, by hell, I'm going to thrash this bad behaviour out of you!"

Even though I am well aware that this is only a complex sexual game, my cheeks flush with shame at Kev's words. My heart pounding with apprehension.

"Yes, Sir." I reply, deep within supplicant schoolgirl role.

"Come to me now slut, and place your hands here." He commands pointing to the Bed-End.

Coming over I grasp the decorative metallic pole in both my hands and lean forward. I let out my breath heavily and his hands run up, under my skirt, and over my buttocks which flip the grey material up and over my back and expose my round globes to the cool air and my husbands hungering gaze.

A loud tut was quickly followed by a hard slap across both buttocks.

"Naughty Slut, What are you?"

Another, harder slap shakes my butt as I yelp my reply,

"I'm a naughty slut, Sir."

"Yes you are." The shots alternate from buttock to buttock, fast and furious, I can feel the heat being smacked into my soft rump.

"And tomorrow you will buy yourself some new knickers won't you slut?"

"Yes Sir." I pant, the heat in my buttocks seemingly seeping forward and draining into my pussy. I am so wet I can feel the juices coating my thighs.

The blows stop and my bottom throbs a rhythm, transmitting heat and excitement throughout my body. I just want to reach behind and rub myself, but I hold on and resist. I screw my brows up in confusion as Kev walks out of the bedroom door, calling back to me,

"Stay there. I've got something for you." I hear his footsteps jogging down the stairs and wonder what on earth he is doing. The footsteps bounce back up and the door clicks open. I wiggle my bottom from side to side in cheeky greeting,

"Slut." He hisses and then I hear a muted trill and several thin fronds hit my buttocks with a stimulating sting. I jump, more from shock than pain, and yelp.

Another swish vibrates through the air then slaps its several lashes across my shuddering flesh.

"I bought this on my lunch." He said flogging me once more, "I thought it was the perfect thing for punishing my naughty little whore. What do you think? Is my new flogger punishing enough for your arse? "

"Yes, Sir." I gasp, Kev's slaps are falling heavier now, I can hear a snapping sound as leather lashes lick my behind.

"Good, slut. I am so glad you approve."

I hear the flogger thudding to the floor then the metallic zing of his zip being released, followed by the soft rustle of clothing pooling on the floor. Without any further warning I feel his cock nudging between my buttocks. His hardness excites me and I push back against him, spreading my rounded cheeks further and allowing him to slip deeper into my crevice.

Up and down he rubs and I can feel the stickiness of his cock head as it smoothly glides over my anus and down to my pussy. Suddenly he thrusts forward and his engorged member pushes deep inside of me, my slick hole adjusting to envelop him with little to no effort at all.

He bangs his whole length into me hard and fast, his hands clenching around my hips hauling him in as deep as he can go on each thrust. My body thrills with each movement, I 'd day-dreamed about this all morning and afternoon and now my hungry cunt is being filled and stretched just as I want, sensually thrilling my body.

"Fuck me, Sir!" I cry out.

"Yes, slut." He gasp's back as he holds himself deep inside of me, his rounded tummy pressing against my buttocks. "I'm going to fuck you till you scream my name and beg me to fill you with my hot cum."

His hips begin to thrust once more and one hand moves up from its hold on my hip, up my back and neck and into my hair. Strong fingers grip one of my pigtails and then the other hand moves my body to grasp the other one.

I can feel him stretched across my body, his fingers pulling painfully on my pigtails, using them like reins to ride me. The tugging ache in my scalp actually heightens the excitement in my cunt. My neck arches back, easing the pressure on my scalp a little and I yowl and cry out my pained pleasure, sounding something like a wolf howling to the moon.

"Yes! Scream for me, slut! Fuck, I'm going to fill you up. I'm going to fill you're slutty cunt with my cum!"

And with one final vicious tug to my hair he presses hard into me once more and I feel his cock expand and explode inside me as he lets out a growling roar of completion. His cock still buried inside me, I move my hand down between my legs and press my pointer against my engorged clit. Up and down I rub, quickly and expertly, teasing and taunting is over now, I just want to feel my body shaking and rocking in orgasm.

"That's it naughty slut, cum all over those fingers, squeeze my cock inside your used cunt and suck down all my juices. You want to cum don't you, slut?"

"Oh yes, Sir!" I gasp out, shuddering closer to my goal, his hands tightening in my hair again, pulling on my pigtails, driving his softening cock inside me once more. That is all I need to send my over-sensitised body right over the edge, with a gasping yell I orgasm and my cunt shudders around his cock, my thighs squeeze together around my fingers as if to keep them pressed on the button, holding onto my moment of purity.

"Good little, slut." Kev whispers in my ear as he unwraps his fingers from my hair, his cock slipping from inside me. As he straightens up he takes a deep breath and moans,

"That casserole smells good, love. Is it ready yet?"

Lifting my head and stretching my back, till I'm standing, I look at him and smile,

"Men." I roll my eyes and shake my head. "I shall go and prepare your meal now, oh Master!"

"Good," He grins. "And be quick about it, unless you want that rosy rump of yours whipped some more?"

"Promises, promises!" I giggle and dash to the door, not quick enough though ,as his hand playfully slaps down on my once again covered arse.

"Don't give me any cheek young lady! Anyone would think you enjoyed being punished!"

I wink and disappear around the door.

"Enjoy it? Bloody hell, I love it!" I chuckle as I gingerly step down the stairs, already plotting my next naughtiness that will need a thorough punishing.