Pigtails -n- Plaid

Story Info
Teacher and student share private study.
947 words
3.46
67.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers

At the end of classes you arrive at my room. With such a feminine manner you sit at your desk in front of mine and pull out your book & papers. I love your cute pigtails and school uniform. Innocently & unknowingly parting your legs not realizing you are allowing me to see the outline of your puffy mound underneath your cotton panties. I detect a faint dampness as the white cotton fabric is darker in one spot.

I know you're 18 and I'm a 45 year old science teacher and a sexual encounter of any type would be devastating to my career; but, the temptation precludes all rationality. Your maturing body filled out in so many womanly ways yet innocent and oblivious to what sexual carnage may lay ahead.

Your pencil playfully slides in and out of your mouth while you concentrate on your papers and even though you focus on the subject in front of you your maturing body has other thoughts. My cock strains in my pants aroused by your enormous breasts developed well beyond your years, the buttons of your shirt strain to contain them while I wish that just one will succumb to the force, starting a chain reaction of button-popping frenzy. Your nipples distend like diamonds aroused by your body's adolescent urges.

I can't help but wonder how many clumsy boys have tried, and maybe succeeded, in getting between your smooth thighs. They probably didn't even pay homage to what has to be a gorgeous cunt before they try to stab you with their inexperienced cocks. How many of them have you taken into your mouth allowing them to fuck it like the uncoordinated pigs that they are. I could show you things those quick-fire boys haven't dreamed of yet.

The delights of slow, sensual foreplay sliding my hands and tongue all over your sweet skin setting your wet pussy on fire until it drools and begs to be taken care of. I'll bring you to heights of ecstasy making your sex swell with desire and yearn for orgasmic release. Your succulent engorged labia along with your enflamed clit swelling in anticipation of my mustached lip tickling it as I draw my fat tongue up and down your drenched slit. I want to feel your young hips thrust against my mouth as you convulse and thrash in orgasm. I want to taste the nectar that will flow from you, my reward for a job well done.

And when the wave has subsided I expect you to return the favor but I can't resist the thought of my fat, hard cock buried deep, deep inside of you. I want you to sit on top of me in my chair. Back into me with your skirt raised and your tits exposed. I want to see the erotic round shape of your ass before you impale yourself down over my shaft. I want to feel your ass cheeks against my thighs as you bob up and down on top of my cock like a bouncy toy. Pick up your pace so I can see your pigtails dance from the force of each thrust. You are so tight and slippery spilling juices all over the both of us so quick to orgasm again as you take the cock of a real man for the first time. It fills you up and spreads you wider than any you've had before and you gasp thinking you will split in two but your arousal pushes you to take it all and the sensations are like nothing prior. Your hot cunt explodes in climax soaking us even more. Your delicious juices run down over my balls soaking my chair but I don't care. My cock feels so good buried in you I know I can't hold back much longer. I whisper in your ear and ask if I can cum on your tits and you agree with a slight whimper and breathy moan.

My balls feel heavy with fluid not having been drained in weeks. I know there will be a large load but I am driven beyond common sense with only one thought and that is to deposit my thick seed across your young, firm flesh. I lift you up, spin you around and gently position you on your knees. Your worried eyes look into mine and I look back assuring you all will be fine. You stare at my red cock as the purple head swells, ready to explode. Your splayed open shirt displays your smooth, firm tits ready to be coated as my hand uses your spent juice to slide up and down my cock. I groan and announce the imminent as my cum boils up and out. You eyes widen as a thick rope sprays across you followed by several more until they collect forming a pool which gravity forces to slide down your cleavage. More semen comes out in shorter bursts as curiosity pushes your hand to grab my cock and help me squeeze out the last few drops.

"Wow Mr. Simsbury! That was a lot!" you state staring at your hand holding my softening penis. Streams of opaque fluid dribbling down over your fingers .

To my surprise you lean forward and suck the last drops from the end of my cock with an asserted delight and then again putting a little more cock in your mouth until the third time you draw the entire length of my softening member from your mouth. Your sweet eyes look up at me while you remain on your knees and I know there will be a need for more "private study" time for my best student...

dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers