Pillaged Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted back and forth in the grass from the overwhelming sensations that my masterful mouth bestowed upon her. I couldn't help but laugh into her pussy lips as they suddenly began to quiver and gush uncontrollably in ecstasy.

Before she ceased cumming, I mounted her between her widely splayed legs. As she took my dick, she screamed for a moment at the top of her voice. But she was soon moaning again in ecstasy as my manhood pumped in and out of her well-greased pussy hole.

I was stretching it to its limits, but her pussy took every inch and loved it. Soon, she was meeting each of my strokes with a powerful upward thrust of her hips. She moaned and called out and sensually moved her naked body to fully feel every inch of my manhood taking her pussy. She could not get enough.

And I tell you this: She soon had her legs locked firmly not about my ass, but around my neck!"

For the first time, the silence that had descended when the bold leader had begun to speak was slightly broken, as the awed men muttered and chuckled at this description. Truly only a whore would do such a thing as to wrap her legs around a man's neck to fully open her pussy to an even more thorough fucking. They were more than impressed by their great leader's prowess.

And now, as if he read their minds, their bold leader stepped up onto the tree stump and stood over his woman, slightly bending his knees to keep his huge penis sunk into her pussy. At this angle, the woman was made to lay her head down on the stump and raise her ass high in the air to accommodate her captor's cock. Her ass was pointed to the sky with her back at a steep angle as she assumed this very submissive position.

He plunged his cock almost straight downward now into the hot pussy, in a stance that further emphasized his great dominance over his woman. She was gasping and moaning, both from pleasure and desperation, as the warriors' hero plowed his enormous length and girth deep down into her cum hole.

His tale complete, the bold leader was now focused on the task at hand. His long, slow strokes into her pleasure hole were becoming faster and faster. Soon, he was pounding against her undulating ass cheeks with great force.

Suddenly he began to spurt inside her pussy hole, his urgent bursts drawing a low growl from his throat. At the same time, the men could see her pussy lips convulsing, and her cries of pleasurable urgency blended with their leader's fierce growls.

Their bold leader's thick fingers dug into the woman's supple ass flesh as he took a firmer grip on her in his great pleasure. Stretched to its limits, her pussy grasped and pulled at the taut flesh of his manhood, urging him to completely unload his seed within her depths. He threw his head back in a strangled howl at the bright stars above.

At the crest of her tidal wave of pleasure, the woman screamed in her posture of total submission, her ass still pointed upward to take her captor's dick as thoroughly as possible. Because the enormity of her captor's penis held her pussy wide open even as her muscles tried desperately to close, her orgasm rolled on and on. Her pussy lips continued to quiver and quiver as her pussy hole oozed her juices as well as her captor's abundant, overflowing cum.

The men had never witnessed such an intense orgasm as this. Such urgency, such a blending of pain and pleasure, such an animal act of submission and power. The men murmured among themselves in awe and approval.

And then it was over.

True to their great leader's powerful, controlled nature, there was no exhausted recovery; there was no slumped basking in the glow of fading pleasure.

Immediately, their bold leader dismounted his woman's pussy. His enormous shaft slid from the tight, wet tunnel to lay, noble and glistening -- and still massive even now in its flaccid state -- upon its nest of coarse, dark hair.

He stepped solidly down from the stump, and with a face as fierce and in control as ever, he folded his arms across his great chest and looked at his men, one by one, in the eyes.

"Now, my warriors," he commanded boldly, "we shall trade women for a time, so that we may sample each other's pillaged pussy."

12