Pillar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so, Sir."

"Good, let's check if it's true. Describe your experience."

"What do you mean?"

"What was it like teasing yourself so much?"

"I don't, I mean..."

Tom put a hand on her cheek and kissed her lips. He squeezed her shoulder with his other hand. It calmed her down, made it okay for her to struggle for words and with feelings she didn't quite understand.

"In the past... when I was horny, I'd take care of it quickly just to get rid of it. I didn't really enjoy it, not like I do now. You've given me homework, and I never imagined that it could feel so good just by myself. It's a gift from you. Every time I play, I think of you. It feels right you'd give me a sign I can come, as a reward for doing my best.

"And these past few days have been another lesson for me. For all the different things you've had me do, I still rushed my pleasure. But now, no matter how much I wanted it and no matter how close I came, I knew that you wouldn't allow me to take myself over the edge. And every time, more and more, I felt I didn't want to spoil your gift. I knew that if you weren't there, smiling down at me, I wouldn't be able to let go and really enjoy myself."

Tom's smile softened his stern expression. "You're such a smart thing. I'm proud that you understand so well. To discipline you, I'll do what I can to push you to the very edge and keep you there, hanging by a thread. Are you ready?"

Her eyes widened a little at the mischievous look on his face and with a small voice she said, "Please, Sir, be gentle with me."

He laughed and left the room for a bit. He returned with an oven timer in his hand.

"Since you were so wonderfully honest and sweet just now, I've shortened your torture. I will set this timer to forty five minutes. If you come during this time, I'll be disappointed. You'll have wasted all your effort in restraining yourself up to now.

"If you hold on, then I'll give you three hours of free time. You can choose whatever we do. I'm not unreasonable, so I won't make this any harder than it needs to be. It's your responsibility to warn me when you're getting too close. We need to help each other out."

Ruth closed her eyes as she heard the series of clicks and held her breath when it stopped. Could she hold on for that long? She certainly hoped so.

The room fell away as Tom focused on bringing her pleasure. He wanted to show her how the rise and fall, the tide of desire can be so much more profound than the explosion that is an orgasm.

His first touches were light. His hands hovered over her skin, brushing along invisible, downy hairs. Occasionally he would bump into her, a soft contact that sent ripples through her. He let his fingers linger close to her nipples and Ruth arched her back, she wanted to feel his touch on her rock hard, tingling nubs. But he didn't relent, all she did was exhaust herself.

His fingertips left a trail of goose bumps on her skin as he travelled from her breasts to her sides, over her flat stomach, along the swell of her hips and calves to tease her feet and then creep up along her inner thighs. His touch woke up her skin and made her writhe with desire for a firmer touch. She tried to plead, tried to arch her body in the most pleasant position she could, but he ignored her. He stopped to give her a breather and said, "An orgasm is selfish, closed off. The sheer intensity of it doesn't allow you any attention for the one who gave it to you. The rise towards an orgasm is the true joy of sex.

"It's impossible to be unaware of the lover pleasuring you even if it becomes hard to tell what's going on. There's always that presence, that touch, that smell. When you rush things, you get something you think is good because you don't know any better. Please, remember this. It's what I want to teach you."

He ran his finger across her cheek and she felt his devotion to her in that touch. There was no other choice but to submit, humbled by his eagerness to give her what she needed. She would gladly obey him, in an attempt to repay such a fierce love and willingness to serve.

When his fingertips left her skin she looked up at him, feeling suddenly abandoned. Her body shivered when she saw him take of his clothes, showing her his rock hard cock. She spread her legs as far as she could, eager to receive him. Relief and desire flooded her when he settled in between her inviting thighs.

She groaned as he slid his shaft along her slit, its heat radiated outward. His hands kneaded her breasts as he slid his cock up and down. She fucked her hips against him and edged closer to a quick orgasm. He leaned forward and covered her with his strong body. He kissed her throat and whispered to her. "You have to endure, you have to fight. Trust me, little girl. Obey me."

His words pulled her back from the haze she was in, and her senses felt awakened. She could feel his touch much more clearly now. She moaned when he moved again, breathless. Her moans got higher pitched. She almost toppled over the edge when he pinned her down to the bed with his hips and forced her to stop rocking her sopping pussy against him.

He pushed his knees under her legs, locking them into place and freeing up his hands to play with her breasts. He toyed with her as if she were his favorite plaything, twisting and rolling her sensitive nipples, pulling and flicking the stiff nubs. It set off fireworks inside of her, each sharp sting sent a tiny explosion of the purest pleasure rushing down to her core, pushing up against the dam she had thrown up. He leaned forward and kissed her. She returned his kiss tenfold, and it turned into a thing of passion, leaving them both breathless.

"Ten more minutes Ruth, just ten more minutes."

He kissed her again and as he did he fed his cock into the wet oven that was her pussy. They groaned together, like old ships in a storm that would be their last, tattered and beset from every side by towering waves. Once he pushed all the way inside of her, he stopped.

He hadn't told her, but he'd been holding back for as long as she had. If he moved even a little, her incredibly warm and eager pussy would shatter his restraint and make him ride an amazing orgasm together with his beautiful servant. He forced himself to pull out, and a shiver ran through him at the effort.

He lowered himself along her body, leaving kisses in his wake. Ruth whimpered at the cold, the abandonment. She screamed and begged him to spare her when his tongue licked her pussy. She would fail and disappoint him if he got anywhere near her clit, the slightest touch would set her off now. But he knew her well and stayed where he was, nibbling on her and giving her agonizing pleasure. Ruth trashed against her binding when he circled her asshole with his thumb. The nerves fired like mad, adding to the roiling sensation inside of her.

Her resistance crumbled, and the pleasure threatened to crash over her defenses. She begged. "No, no, please. No more, I can't go any longer. Tom! Stop! It's too much, stop!"

The clock rang and Tom pulled back, loosened the ties around her legs and crawled up the bed to loosen those around her wrists. They were both panting, thoroughly unsatisfied. And still, when she could manage them, Ruth's first words were: "That was incredible. I'm almost afraid to think what would've happened if I'd come. I think my eyes would've popped out of my head."

A soft laugh came from Tom and he pulled her closer to him. His still hard cock was a hot reminder of his arousal.

"You'll know soon enough Ruth. Imagine all you frustration released at once. When it finally comes you won't be able to speak or even breathe. I'll be left with a moaning, coming puddle of woman."

She couldn't answer him, the reverberations of his words within her were too strong. He expected to make her feel more than she could imagine. She didn't doubt him. Her pleasure was his. Tears of joy and frustration ran down her cheeks as she hid her face in the crook of his shoulder. She hadn't known, hadn't realized how much he already owned her. But she did now, and she clamped her arms around him. The realization of how far he was willing to go for her was all the gift she'd ever need. She whispered, "I'm yours, Sir."

His arms tightened around her and she smiled, her shoulders shook a little as she wept.

***

Tom missed the fourth hole for the third time in a row and was irritated, muttering to himself.

"Mini golf, really? Of all things. Get in. The fucking. Hole."

Ruth grinned at seeing him annoyed, not in the least because despite her gratefulness she still felt good at getting a little payback for what he was putting her through. "I'm happy with my choice. You can't do anything to me with kids around."

He turned when he heard that, with a triumphant look on his face. He'd been hoping for a slip like this. She could see it in his eyes. Her stomach sunk when he took a small red jar from his pocket and tossed it to her. "Maybe I can't, but nothing's stopping you from doing it yourself."

He nodded towards the canteen. Her heart beat faster, she locked her trembling fingers over the jar and made her way to the bathroom without a word of protest. Nothing had happened and still she was drenched. She felt relieved when a minute or two after putting the cream on her nipples and pussy, nothing happened. She put some on her clit as well. When she got back outside she tossed the jar back to Tom, took her club and nailed the hole he 'd been struggling with as she wiggled her tush at him.

Tom grinned. "I can see from the look on your face you don't realize in how much trouble you are."

"Trouble? Why would I be in trouble, I did what you told me."

"Let's just say the cream I gave you is different. I have a set of red ones. The first one I used was the mildest one because it didn't have a numbing agent. If it has, that means that more exciting stuff has to be added for the cream to work. So you might not feel anything right now, but the longer it takes for you to feel anything, the harder it will hit."

He laughed when he saw the dismay on her face. Tom pulled her body against his and kissed her. "Endure, little girl. It's not for you to take what's mine to give."

They finished up their game, and Ruth got more nervous as she continued to feel nothing. On their way home, anticipation built inside of her, and it pulled her attention inwards. Tom was happy to let her simmer and come to a slow boil as the first tingling sensation marked the start of her newest bout of torture. He pulled the car over to the side of the road and whispered into her ear, "If you don't keep your hands behind your back until we get back home, I'm cuffing them behind your back and opening your blouse for anyone to see."

Her answer was choked as she squirmed in her seat. The tingling picked up, and it kept getting worse, much more intense than the night before. She desperately wanted to fuck her quivering pussy with anything she could fit inside it while she rubbed her clit so fast her hand blurred. Her hips bucked and gyrated and the slightest movement of the car pushed her closer and closer to the edge. She was losing control. The only thing holding back her orgasm was the effort to keep her hands behind her back.

"Open your legs as wide as you can."

Ruth moaned as she imagined Tom fingering her here in the car while anybody could see her face rapt with pleasure. She begged him for his touch, but he didn't give in. Even once would've been enough to set her off. Her poor body was too sensitive to withstand anything more. She pumped her hips in the air with her eyes squeezed shut as she fought the pleasure with all she had.

Back home Tom tied her to a chair with her hands behind her back and her ankles tied to the chair legs. He left her to reap what she'd sown and cooked until she settled back down, exhausted to the bone. He untied her when she got restless and plopped her in his lap so he could feed her bits of food. She relaxed and cuddled up to him.

"How are you, Ruth?"

"I'm tired."

"Too tired for what's coming?"

She balled up a fraction more and shook her head. His hands wandered her body, and he slipped one hand between Ruth's legs. He brushed her pussy, and she moaned and pushed forward to feel more. He kept stroking her thighs as his free hand slipped under her shirt and closed around her naked breast, he whispered "Sixty minutes, can you give me that?"

She looked up at him with a look that told him she'd do what he wanted her to no matter how hard it would be on her. He could see tears in her eyes at the thought of lasting that long. The sacrifice he saw in that single look made him harden his resolve to repay her tenfold.

He slipped two fingers inside her hot pussy, curled them and stroked her soft folds. Her moans grew louder as she responded. She let out a pitiful cry when he pulled back, took her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He put her down on the bed and told her to undress. "Turn over on your belly. Before we start, I'll discipline you for spending too much time in the bathroom. You spent fifteen minutes too long in there. I expect you to count your fifteen strikes. Thank me loudly and clearly. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Louder, little girl."

"Yes, Sir."

He kneaded her cheeks, hungry for the feel of her flesh in his hands. She was amazing. The curve of her incredible ass, the satin of her skin. And she was his to tease. He grazed her cute little asshole with his thumb as he kissed her cheeks. But he couldn't indulge himself so he stepped back. Ruth gasped when the first hard spank landed on her left cheek. The sting shot through to her pussy and she drove her pelvis downwards and ground her clit on the duvet. Her voice was hoarse as she said, "One, thank you Sir."

"Louder, I want to hear you."

"One, thank you Sir!"

The second slap hit her as she said Sir and her cry stretched out into a groan. "Two, thank you Sir! Three, thank you Sir!"

Tom was near the end of his patience and the blows followed each other rapidly. After the final strike he roughly kneaded Ruth's ass. He had to fight himself not to take her, thrusting against her glowing red ass. "Do I have your attention, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Because I lied about you having to wait any longer."

Ruth was still processing his words when he flipped her over and thrust his cock into her slit. He ground his hips into hers, trapping her clit between their warm bodies and sending her over the edge. She screamed and her convulsions locked Tom in place. His arms trembled as he held back his desire to fuck her through the bed. Her pussy pulsed over and over around him as she clamped her arms and legs around his body. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked up at Tom, awestruck.

"It's far from over, Ruth."

She shook her head, unable to speak, unbelieving there was more waiting for her. But there was as Tom unleashed his own frustration. He could no longer think about what he was doing. Their sweaty bodies slapped against each other. The swell of her breasts pushed against his chest. His fingers grasped the firm flesh of her ass as he fucked her. Ruth was driven close to hyperventilation as he wrenched a second orgasm from her, this one more mindboggling than the first.

Tom didn't slow down this time, he buckled his feet on the floor and fucked through her resistance. There was no rest for Ruth, tears streamed down her face as he forced her body into a prolonged climax. He was getting closer now, and he stood up and pulled Ruth up with him. He fucked his hips upwards as he lifted her body up and down on his shaft.

Ruth couldn't speak anymore, couldn't beg him to stop. She had nothing left. The air was driven from her lungs as Tom squashed her against the bedroom wall and slammed into her. He roared as he came, spurting a huge load deep inside of her. His legs collapsed under him, and he pinned Ruth against the wall, still impaled on his softening cock.

They were both out of breath as they clung to each other, unwilling to increase the distance between them by even the smallest measure. It felt right to bask in this incredible glow together. Tom was the first to speak. "In the end, it maybe lasted fifteen minutes."

She held a straight face as she answered him. "Totally worth it."

Tom laughed and Ruth giggled along with him until they both had a full blown laughing fit. Still giddy, Tom threw her back on the bed and took her again. They fucked until they couldn't go again that night, rutting like animals starved for each other.

7

The next morning, Tom popped his head in the bedroom and said, "Ruth, be ready at the door in thirty minutes."

Tom shut the door behind him before she could protest. Her body weighed a ton as she tried to get out of bed, still wonderfully satisfied from the night before. With a faint smile at the stiffness in her thighs she remembered how she'd ridden him the night before, how he'd pushed her to go faster. She'd collapsed after coming, and he'd rolled them around and hammered her into the mattress. And then there was... It had been wild.

She noticed the clock, she had to hurry. Tom was looking at his watch when she showed up with one minute to spare and nodded. His eyes roamed her body and took in the details of her subtle make-up, the colors of her dress and her jewelry. "You look great, Ruth."

She beamed him a smile only a sated woman can pull off, and he pulled her in for a playful kiss and a quick hug. "Change into flat shoes, today will be a long day. I want to visit some stores with you. We've been over your wardrobe at home, so you should have an idea of what I like. By the time we're finished, I'll expect you to remember my tastes for the future."

Ruth opened her mouth, but he held up his hand to prevent her from protesting. "Look around and pick up anything you think might please me. I'll do the same. After you give one of the store clerks your sizes, I'll have him or her join in. You'll try on everything that I approve of. Keep in mind what you already have."

He slid his open hand under her chin and lifted it so she couldn't avoid his eyes. "You're free to say you don't like a piece of clothing, but let me be clear about this: you don't decide whether or not something passes. Do you understand what I expect from you today?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Any questions?"

"I don't think I need any new clothes, Sir."

"I disagree, you don't seem to realize the impact appearance has. Clothes cultivate an image. It guides people's responses to you and by extension to me. A woman wearing the right clothes is always more beautiful than that same woman naked because the imagination makes everything so much more fun than it is in reality."

He ran his fingers over her thin shirt, waking up the skin underneath. "Beneath a layer of soft fabric a woman is perfect, and she remains that way, even if she has terrible scars. You're a natural beauty, Ruth. A woman that'll keep turning heads as she grows older. I want to show that off in the best possible way. In part because of image, but in all honesty it's just as much because I enjoy looking at you. Any more issues?"

"No, Sir."

"Good, let's go. I'm starving."

***

Ruth plopped down into the passenger seat, her feet hurt and she was sick and tired of shopping. Tom had ferried her from store to store, never leaving her any time for some aimless strolling. Two shops before this last one she'd thrown in the towel and she'd showed up at the fitting booth empty handed.

The look Tom gave her turned her right around. He had made sure she noticed the shoe horn he put on top of their purchases. The trunk slammed shut. Tom got in the car and sat down in the middle of the back seat. "Ruth, join me here, take off your skirt and panties and drape yourself over my legs."

123456...8