Pillar of The Community

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

'You'd like me to play with your tits?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me then.'

'Play with my tits.'

'Louder'

'Play with my tits.'

'Better.' Richard pinched harder, twisting the ripe nipple. He slipped aside the dyed protective gauze pulling Annie's breast into view. She shrieked her pleasure, as he twisted again.

'Take my tits. Suck them bite them. Ooh. Harder, harder, harder.'

Richard prolonged his sensuous torture. Toying with one breast at a time. Holding it, pulling it whilst he shifted position, to watch her vagina swallow her frantic hand. Annie's climax reverberated off the low ceiling of the room, bounced out across the night air.

Unceremoniously he released the restraint tethering her captive hand, dropped her sweat covered body onto the floor. Snapping the thin straps of her bra, he turned Annie round to sit onto her all fours. Her buttocks pointed towards his chair. The swollen round of her excited breasts pointed at the floor. Richard dragged her dress down over her hips to lie as a circle about her knees. His returning hand ran up the back of her legs, feeling the yielding flow of pliant spare flesh about her hips, the soft round of her bent buttocks.

'You've been a dirty bitch haven't you? Showing me your sex. Openly wanking on my lap. I'm going to have to punish you.' Richard bunched her panties into his hand, tautened them over the crevice of her buttocks. The thin cloth disappeared into the separation between her legs, cutting into her open vagina.

'No.' Annie mewed. 'I've been a good girl.'

Richard's hand stroked over her bare buttocks as he slid to his knees behind her. Tightening his hold on her panties, he kissed the rising crescent of her buttock. She cried out again as his kiss turned to bite his teeth lingering and rolling over the creamy flesh.

'You are a shameless bitch. Exhibiting your sex.'

'No. No I'm not.' Annie started to turn to face him.

Richard's hand slapped down on her buttock as the muscled tautened from her hip. The loud smack filled the room. Her cry following like the ripple of a shock wave. His mouth found her exposed labia lip forced apart by her tautened panties. He licked the hairy edge, till his tongue found the softer flesh. His lips moistened and rolled the flesh. Her buttocks pressed against his face, he brought his hand down again. This time her squeal was the pitch of a wail, subsiding to a sigh. His lips massaged her trapped labia, as he spanked her reddening buttock.

'Spank me. Smack me harder. I'm such a dirty wicked girl.'

Richard felt his penis jammed tight, straining against his pants, his heart was roaring in his ears as she pressed back urging him for more. Raising his head he looked out of the window. Bedroom windows were open wide, drawing in the cool of the night breeze. Annie's moaning sighs, gusted like the wind, as it tousled the summer curtains. He played the light onto her reddened buttocks, before soothing the inflamed impression of his hand. He reached for the ice glass now chilled water, filled his mouth with its contents. In a slow stream, he played it over her bottom, then licked off the puddled remains.

Stepping from the puddle of her dress about her knees, Annie walked up the stairs. Richard following, watching her damp bottom meld against her panties. Directing her to the bedroom, he stripped away the last of her clothes. His face pressing against the dip of her belly, he chased a channel through her pubic hair with his tongue. He made her stand by the open window, looking down onto the neatly trimmed lawns, the block paved driveways.

The wind swept from house to house, fingering her naked breasts, kneeling behind her he felt the cool descend as he pressed his face between her legs. In the funnel of her vagina, trapped aromatic heat swirled, filling his nostrils, his mouth. His tongue lubricated the approach to her clitoris, the bud beneath her open hood. He gripped Annie's hips pulling them back towards his aching phallus. He eased the bulbous head towards the velvet padding of her labia. Her lips opened at first invitation. Sliding into her his hips caressed the bulbous mound of her buttocks. With slow even movements he moved his cock back and forth, as her pussy tensed along his length. He felt between the mat of her pubic hair, stroking her lower belly till his fingers rested against her clitoris.

With simple presses of his finger he worked her pelvis against his crotch, her grinding thrusts, thrilling and stimulating as he looked around the darkened close. He could see a shadow behind a window. A low light burning in the corner of a room. He spread his hand across her nipples, squeezing each in turn. As Annie's pressure increased against his groin, he kissed her neck whispering against the perspiration coating her ear.

'Is it good?'

'Yes.'

'Do you want me to fuck you.?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me.'

'Fuck me.' Annie called to the open sky.

Richard increased the slow pumping of his cock inside her pussy, like a steam engine gathering pressure. Annie exhaled her pleasure with each drive of his shaft. The passage of his firm bulbous head quickened penetrating to the depth of her pussy. The slapping rhythm, of his flesh against Annie's in harmony with her gasps. Across the close he saw the traces of shadows. Hushed whispers, the creak of mattresses and springs. Annie's frenzy of passion ensured he did little other than hold his cock in place.

Richard's climax spread from the base of his balls , making the hairs on his thighs rise and prickle. His swollen shaft took possession of his hips, as the pleasure tingled along the length of his cock. He drove faster between her thighs, her pelvis returning with equal response. He sensed her holding back, he pressed her body against the wall and window frame.

'You are a she wolf being taken by the dog. I am ravishing you, draining you. To possess your spirit, to return with the night at moon rise. Free your spirit to the night. Give the air your breath, your hot lust.'

Annie held back as he bit her shoulder, raked his fingers down her breasts. His groin slapped hard against her buttocks till he felt her pussy clench about his cock. Frantically she rode him, her muscles trembling in violent shocks and waves. Sweat slipped from their bodies in trails down between their legs. Annie howled and cried into the night. Dogs barked or returned her mournful wail. The shock of orgasm hit him, like several winding hammer blows. Richards eyes closed as his body drained between Annie's legs. He became light headed barely able to stand. Still Annie rode him, bucking, screeching, hips flailing, till she exhaled one last eerie cry. Lights flashed on about the close, faces peered from darkened windows. In the distance Richard could discern shadows dancing, as he and Annie tumbled onto the bed.

Sleep came like rolling mist, interspersed with vivid dreams, as he and Annie coupled through the night, till the grey of dawn, removed the fathomless blue of night. She dressed and left without a word. Richard returned to sleep again. He awoke to the distant sound of her voice, travelling on the afternoon air.

'No Brian I'm tired. Brian. Brian no. No. Oh god yes. Yes. Yeeees.'

Richard crawled out of bed, surprised to find his penis part erect. He looked out on to the close, the cars had gone, to the golf course or shopping. Brian's was parked up. Fishing rods pressed against the window. Curtains were drawn across the bedroom window, yet the unmistakable sounds of passion escaped as they fluttered with the breeze. Richard smiled his community service was done. He wandered down the stairs to heat up his take away.

A week later, he returned home to find a hand delivered package waiting on the mat. He opened the parcel, the cool touch of silk brushed his skin. He withdrew a pair of white panties with a name and address inked into the fabric. Attached was a brief message. 'The acoustics are better from my room, the sound carries better into the close. Anytime after 7.00pm.'

He smiled, it seemed he wouldn't be needing to ring Natalie at the escort agency for a while. He had become a pillar of the community, with a special service to provide.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12