Pillory

Story Info
A romantic weekend at Colonial Williamsburg.
3.1k words
4.35
47.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were staying at a colonial Williamsburg bed and breakfast - a tourist trap if truth be told. The main house had been carefully restored to invoke a sense of historical accuracy, and five or six small cottages scattered about the gracefully wooded, pastoral property allowed guests to get that genuine revolutionary experience. Each cottage had a short tree-lined dirt driveway leading to the main house, and each was surrounded by small but lush, grassy fenced yard. The motif was old Williamsburg, but the cottages were newly built, quaint three-season structures with little more than a cozy living room, a tiny kitchen, and a small bedroom. The decorations were reproductions of the colonial era, designed to appeal more to vacationing families than to historians.

When we arrived, after unpacking CJ went out back to check the yard. I followed a few minutes behind. "It's cute," she said. "We'll get some reading done there. Peaceful. And look we have our own stocks!"

Technically, it was a pillory. But unlike the ones at Williamsburg, these were functional, with holes just big enough for hands and neck embedded in a split board. Well oiled forged metal hinges and a hook and eye lock completed the assembly.

"Wow, we do. Look at that." I walked over to the pillory, mounted on a three foot tall post that looked like it had been set in concrete (how authentic!) I checked out the hinge, lifted the top bar, and rested my neck in the big slot in the middle. While lowering the bar, I slipped my wrists in the slots on either side. The neck hole was ample, but there was still no way I could pull my head through when the bar was lowered. The wrist holes were tight, too.

"But I'm innocent. I called out, once settled in the pillory's grip." CJ, who had been checking out the rest of the yard turned toward me. Seeing me bent over in the pillory's grip, she broke into a wide grin.

"Don't waste your pleading with me, bucko," she replied. She had now arrived at the front of the contraption, and noticed a simple latch hook and eye latch on the free end of the hinged bar. She deftly slipped the hook in place. "Oh my, it seems that the warden has left this latch was left undone. But not to worry, I fixed it. No need to thank me."

I shook the top bar, to no avail. "Hey hey, let me outta here," I yelled, as she dropped out of sight behind me.

"Sorry, I will have to speak to the magistrate before I can help you," she replied, and I heard her close the cabin's screened back door. A few minutes later, which passed rather slowly from my trapped perspective, I heard the door open again. She arrived in front of me, planted a kiss on my lips, and asked "Thirsty?" She held up a pair of frosty glasses filled with what I expected were gin and tonic. She had a cat-that-ate-the canary look on her face, and she took a big swallow from one of the glasses.

"Yes, I would love a drink," I replied, hopeful.

She raised the glass to my lips and I drank a big swallow. It was gin and tonic, and more of the former than the latter.

She stepped back, raised a digital camera and said. "Now this is a memory I want to preserve. She snapped several shots, then kissed me once more before unlatching the hook."

"Well you took your time, but thank you for letting me out," I said as I raised the bar, extracting myself and rubbing my wrists and neck. "You want a turn? "

"No thank you!" She answered quickly.

"It would be the only fair," I replied.

"Maybe so, but I know you, you love getting even. And usually, that means more than even."

I had to admit that was true.

"OK", I said, "maybe later."

"Yeah, maybe."

The rest of the evening was quite romantic and enjoyable. We took a long walk through the historic village, and came back home to sip cold martinis in the private back yard before heading to a satisfying tryst in the cabin.

The next day, the sun shone brightly when we woke at about eleven. We had no plans, and were so enjoying our little cabin that we decided to hang out in our yard for the sunny part of the day. CJ put on her new bikini - a recent switch from her years favoring one-piece suits. With a halter top and string-tied bottoms, it was a sight that gave me a tingle. I donned my shorts and a tee, and we both scooped up a pile of unread New Yorkers to idle away the day. We snacked on food we had brought in the cooler, and when noon rolled around, I mixed up a pitcher of gin and tonics. We each had a glass or two, relaxing in chaise lounge chairs while soaking up the sun. After a while I noticed two sandy horseshoe pits positioned along one wall of the fence.

"Wanna play horseshoes?"

"Sure. I was the Laurel Avenue champion of horseshoes."

"Oh yeah? Well I'll put my Butler Street championship up against your Laurel Avenue championship any day."

"Lets go, chump."

We warmed up for a few minutes, and she was indeed good, I missed the post with every toss, and she hit ringers about once every four tosses, rarely missing the stake by more than a foot or two.

"Hey, you are good," I said.

"Told you."

"Alright, one game to ten, If you lose you have to get locked in the stocks until the I free you. Payback."

"You're determined to get me in those stocks, aren't you? What do I get if I win. I've already had my fun with you in the stocks."

"Something comparable, then, I guess. What did you have in mind?"

"Foot massage, back rub, and I get to take pictures of you in the yard wearing only your hat."

I had purchased a kitchy three-pointed hat at the village the previous night, and wore it to town, despite CJs objections, through the evening stroll.

"You'd take pictures of me while you were only wearing my hat?" I asked. "Ooh La la."

"No, the other way round, doofus," she replied drolly.

"Oh, I get it. Me wearing the hat. OK, but I want that reward too, instead of the stocks."

"No way. You already chose. Besides, It doesn't look like we're going to have to worry about you winning."

"OK OK fine, But you're in the stocks until I say so, no complaints."

"Right-e-o. And you prance around for buff pictures until I run out of space in my camera memory. No complaints."

"Deal."

"Deal."

It was only after this delicate negotiation that I began to tap into the true skill that had actually won me the horseshoe title not only of Butler Street, but of the whole Passaic, NJ township.

I won the match easily. After the first ringer, on my second toss, CJ eyed me warily. The second ringer on the very next toss confirmed her suspicion.

"You've been holding out on me."

"Nah, just warming up. I did tell you that I was the champion of Butler Street, didn't I?"

"I suppose you did."

By the time the short game was over, CJ had resigned to her fate.

"Alright, shark, you won. Damn, and I was looking forward to those pictures."

"Maybe later, hon. Right now, I need you to join me at the stocks." I said, reaching out my hand.

"I suppose I do," she said warily, grabbing my hand and allowing herself to be led to the pillory. "But remember, I treated you kindly!"

"Of course I remember, and I will be sure to return the favor, I said."

She ran her hand across the top of the pillory, then lifted the bar and slipped her neck and wrists into the slots.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I guess so," she replied.

I gently lowered the bar, and slipped the latch into place. "There. That's not so bad now, is it? Comfy?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said, eyeing me.

I walked around the contraption to soak in the view of my captive. From the side, I was struck by the well-designed ergonomics: The pillory height made her body form a nearly perfect right angle. I noticed for the first time that there were also two protruding horizontal legs to the pillory at ground level, nearly obscured by the grass in which they lay. From each, there was a short loop of rope that was meant to grip the ankles of the prisoner.

"Look at this, CJ. Ankle bracelets. Lift up your foot." I tapped her left ankle.

"I'm constrained enough, thank you," she replied, stiffening her leg.

"I don't think I need to remind you that you're in a sorry negotiating position," I said, pushing gently at the back of her knee and causing her leg to bend easily. I quickly looped the rope around her ankle, then went to the other side. She surrendered the leg to me, and I snugged it into the second ankle loop.

"Lovely," I murmured.

From behind, the view was one of pure vulnerability. Her legs spread two feet apart, her arms splayed to the sides, her head locked securely in place. I ran my fingers lightly up the backs of her thighs, causing them to break into goose bumps.

"No tickling," CJ warned.

"Right, no tickling," I agreed. Then I had an idea. "I'll be back in a minute," I said.

I went inside the cabin to fetch my hat. Stripping off my clothes, I donned the hat, grabbed the camera, and went back outside. I went around to the front of the pillory, and CJ laughed. "You nutcase," she said. "What are you doing? Do I get my reward too?"

"It would be hard for you to snap many pictures from this position," I said. Then I took the hat off of my head and placed it on hers. "I think you will be the model." I started snapping pictures, and she gave me the cheesy grin that she saves for uncandid shots. I moved around to the side and back of the pillory and snapped several more photos of her predicament.

I put down the camera, and approached CJ from behind. Four tied bows were all that held on her bathing suit: one behind her neck, one on her back, and two at the hips of her suit bottom. I pulled at the string on her back, and the tie came undone easily. Her halter top flittered open, hanging from her neck.

"T, don't you dare," she growled.

Without reply, I pulled the neck string, and her top fell to the ground. Her lovely petite breasts hung freely, straight down in the warm breeze. I rubbed the back of my hand along the side of her left breast, then lightly pulled on the nipple before I took a step back to admire my work.

"OK T, I'm feeling a little exposed here..."

"But hon, I'm the one who's naked," I replied, adding, "I think a couple of photos might be needed, so I can remember this moment and my horseshoes victory." I quickly snapped off several shots, then moved around to the front of the pillory. She was scowling.

"Oh, don't take it like that, CJ. Here, I'll get in the picture too." I propped the camera on the edge of the portable gas grill (another authentic touch to the cottage), and set it up to take a self-timed shot. I made sure the image would show the full extent of her predicament, with her breasts captured in the image just below the bottom bar of the pillory. While the camera flashed its self-timer count-down, I scampered back to the pillory, leaning against it and draping my left arm along the top bar. CJ dropped her head down at the last minute, hoping she could avoid being identified in the resulting image.

I walked back to the camera and looked at the screen. Seeing the result, I shook my head "Tsk Tsk, CJ. This is not really the kind of cooperation I had hoped for. I can't see your face! I think we can do better. Don't you? Will you please smile at the camera this time. Remember, I've got all day."

I had a point, and she knew it. "Oh, all right, she said. I'll look at the camera. I'll even smile. But I don't have to like it."

"That's my girl." I laughed. I reset the self-timer, and got back into position. CJ craned her neck to look up at the camera, and smiled, waving her hands cheerfully from the pillory side holes. Propped on her head was the three pointed hat. I was naked, casually leaning with my back against the pillory and my arms crossed over my chest. I was doing all that I could to avoid having my excitement captured for posterity in the form of an erection. Biting my tongue was just painful enough to do the trick. The picture came out just as I had hoped it would.

"Are we done now?" She asked, hopefully.

"Not yet, sweet thing," I replied, "Not yet."

I went around behind the pillory and stood behind her. It was too easy. "Have I told you how much I love this string tie business?" I asked, rhetorically.

"About a hundred times," she replied.

"Oh. Well, I still do," I said. I quickly grabbed the ties on both hips, and simultaneously untied them. I pulled the scant remaining fabric from her body, tossing it aside and shouting "Ta Da!" She was naked.

"OK, T. Now you're in trouble," she said, threateningly.

"Me? Oh I think its you who is in trouble, CJ," I said, placing my hand on the small of her back and gently rolling it over her plump round ass.

I stepped back and snapped a dozen pictures in rapid succession, moving from the side and back to the front of the pillory.

"I need a couple more self-timers here, I think, CJ," I said. I dragged the grill to the side of the pillory, framing CJ's profile. I set the self timer, then rushed behind her, spooning my hips against her protruding round ass. I ran over to check the image. It was suggestive beyond my expectations, and I finally could hold down my boner no more. My dick sprang to attention.

"OK CJ, now I think I'm just excited enough to take advantage of this situation." I marched back over behind her, and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands. "This is a perfect ass, CJ. As much as I'd like not to take advantage of this situation I think I might to have to take advantage of you now."

She shook her head. "Did I mention that you go too far with payback, dear? Do what you have to, then get me outta here."

"Well, thank you, CJ, I appreciate the support!" I said, as I patted her behind.

Walking around to the front of the pillory, I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the mouth. When I stood again, she glanced at my stiff cock. "Oh, my, you are happy to see me.."

"So happy, you have no idea," I said. I was tempted by the convenient fact that my dick was right at the level of her face, and that she had nowhere to go.

"CJ, I'm just about convinced that I have to get a shot of you in this pillory giving me head."

"Or biting your dick off," she said, with a little irritation.

I smiled. "Now let me ask you a question, CJ. Are you really going to give me attitude here? Because I am pretty sure we agreed that I get to say when you get out of this thing, and threatening to bite my dick off is not going to shorten your stay. And as I think I've already made obvious, while you're here, I am going to enjoy taking advantage of you a bit. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to think that since my blowjob fantasy is being dashed, this might be the best opportunity I'll ever have to give you the bare ass spanking that I've dreamed about instead."

CJ's eyes widened. She knew that I had a bit of a spanking fetish. The prospect of conceding to gratifying me orally was starting to look like the easy way out. She looked in my eyes, and I could see she had moved from annoyance to worry. "Oh dear. My bad. Please would you let me give you a blowjob, T?" She asked. "I promise to keep my teeth in check."

"Sure thing!" I replied cheerfully.

Just hold on for a moment. I set up the camera on the grill again, after moving the grill a little off to the side of the front of the pillory, and started it recording a video. Walking back to CJ, I stood with my hip brushing against her right cheek and my boner prominently pointing straight toward the camera, inches from her lips.

"Could you ask me again, for the camera?" I asked.

CJ turned her head to look up at me, and was clearly now determined to get this over without any more resistance. "Please please please, T, will you let me suck your dick?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I will be happy to!" I turned toward her, and brought the tip of my cock to her lips. She rolled her eyes at me, shook her head, and then opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and took the head of my cock between her lips. The pillory allowed her just enough freedom of motion to slide her mouth from the tip of my cock to its base, and she began a slow, rhythmic blowjob, pausing periodically to run her tongue up and down the length of my shaft and encircling its tip. I looked over to the camera and smiled broadly. She continued her masterful fellatio for several minutes. As my orgasm neared, I gasped the sides of her head. For five last trusts, I held her head firmly and buried my cock deep into her throat. Finally, I exploded in orgasm, and CJ swallowed my cum, a small drizzle escaping at the right corner of her mouth.

I stayed in her mouth until my dick became flaccid, then pulled out slowly, to a final kiss on the tip as her lips released me.

"Wow," I said. "That was fantastic." I leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips.

"And almost consensual," CJ quipped, precisely as I flipped open the pillory latch.