Pillow Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to last for minutes, but eventually, with a cough and a gag, Alana pulled the deflating cock from her mouth and laid back. A long string of cum and saliva connected her lips and tongue to Shorty's dick, but rather than wipe it away, she just let distance break it for her, and the thick goo dribbled onto her tits and stomach.

Shorty, overcome by his orgasm, his alcohol level, or most likely both, stumbled off the bed. His feet found the floor, but he never found his balance as he staggered awkwardly across the room, bumping into the wall first, then tripping and falling onto my bed. He fell so hard that he bounced and rolled right off the other side—the side where I was hiding. His body knocked into the luggage hiding me, but fortunately none of it moved anywhere. And fortunately he was passed out before he even hit the floor.

Ever since this scene had unfolded, I had been acutely aware of my hardening cock. It grew bigger and bigger, until finally it felt like it was going to rip through its own skin. I had managed to keep my hands off myself, fearing my movements would catch someone's attention. Or worse—I might not be able to stop, and if I came, I was likely to be loud.

But after seeing Alana suck down that cock, my own dick was feeling more neglected than ever. Precum was oozing from my tip, and it was so thick that it was actually enhancing my arousal as it dribbled down along the underside of my shaft. I touched the cum with my finger and began smearing the slippery stuff up and down my length. I could no longer hold back, and I couldn't stop watching...not that I wanted to.

Back on the bed, Alana and Tall Guy were repositioning themselves. Alana lay back on the bed, sitting against the headboard and spreading her legs. I assumed from this gesture that the guy would take the hint and give her some pleasure for a change, but this stranger was apparently not the giving type. He passed up Alana's crotch and kneeled over her, pushing his dick in her face again.

Maybe Alana wasn't disappointed by this turn of events. Certainly she enjoyed sucking cock on some exquisite level. Or maybe I just couldn't see her clearly enough from my hiding spot to tell if her facial expression was one of dissatisfaction. Whatever the reason, Alana didn't hesitate to spit-shine that juicy dick once again, and she never stopped moaning for it. Either did he.

But I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, and mad at this guy's neglect for giving a little back. To be fair, I hadn't returned the favor after Alana sucked me off in the plane, but I was also restricted by time, as well as the oddness of the situation. The least this guy could have done was give her a finger or two.

Alana must have been thinking that same thing, because she moved one hand from his ass and placed it between her legs, finding her clit and flipping it back and forth with her fingers. At her other end, under the stranger's fragmented commands and pleas, she continued licking the long cock while rubbing it all over face. The mix of her saliva and his amazingly thick precum smeared across her cheeks and lips, glistening on her skin and dripping down her neck.

I don't think most guys could cum as much as this guy was offering just as the appetizer, for Alana's face was coated in thick, white goo. I could actually see the pre-jizz spewing from his head, and would have believed it to be his orgasm if it weren't for the fact that it just kept coming and coming, slowly, but surely. And Alana was lapping it up and gulping it down between hot, heavy breaths.

Speaking of pre-cum, my own reserves seemed to be releasing a little more than normal, and my hand had stroked it into a sticky foam. I was at risk of losing control, but as I shifted my eyes away from the sight of Alana drenching herself with a face full of cock, my mind switched to something even more out of this world.

I had caught another glimpse of Alana fingering herself, feverishly rubbing her clit in an attempt to reach the climax this selfish one-night stand would not give her. And before I could throw the thought out of my mind, I had already rationalized that it could be done. I could help Alana orgasm.

I could crawl from my hiding spot, climb on the bed, and lower my face so no one who glanced my way would recognize me. They didn't know Shorty was out cold on the floor, and in the dark, it would take a long gaze to tell that it wasn't really him. Besides, Alana's face was buried in cum and facing Tall Guy's crotch. He, meanwhile, was facing the wall. Best of all; I could finally get a taste of Alana's pussy.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I was already on my way across the room. I hesitated once, but then I caught a glimpse of the stranger momentarily looking in my direction. While I was sure he didn't pay me any real attention, he did probably at least sense my presence. From that point, I was committed.

I climbed onto the bed, touching Alana's ankles to let her know I was there. Just in case she looked down, I already had my head low, my nose against the comforter, hiding my face. It would have been easier to just bury myself into her cunt, but even being this close to something I had fantasized about so longingly, it was still a lot to tackle. I had to work up to it, even if patience was a little out of Shorty's character.

Gently, I caressed Alana's thighs, then moved both hands to her left calf, running my fingers down to her ankles. Getting to touch her smooth, naked leg was more than I could have ever hoped for, and my cock was throbbing already. Then, as I slid my hands back up her thigh, I gave her ankle a soft, wet, slow kiss.

Her whole body trembled.

Seeing as this technique was having a positive effect, to say the least, I decided to continue with it, slowly working my way up her leg, kissing and tonguing it on all sides. I massaged her calve as my lips passed her knee, and I felt her pushing her leg up against me as if begging for more. As I my trail of wet kisses grew closer and closer to her sweet spot, I could smell the powerful scent of her desire. In this darkness I couldn't much see it, but I knew it was worth waiting a lifetime for.

My lips grew closer, kissing the inside of her thigh. My forehead brushed Alana's rock hard clit, and my dick throbbed as she squirmed in delight. While much of her moaning had been from eagerly slurping the stranger's big cock, I detected a definite change in pitch in her sounds when I touched her, and when I didn't pull away, those sounds further intensified. Soon she was gasping around the cock as it fucked her face, and her grunting was non-stop. She reached down and placed a firm hard on the back of my head, pulling me up, guiding me toward her cunt.

Then she froze, her body rigid.

For a split-second I thought she had reached orgasm, and this was just the beginning of her climax. But before I could decide the validity of that theory, her fingers gripped my short hair and pulled me up to face her around Tall Guy's hip. I had no time to react. Our eyes locked, and no doubt mine were just as wide with surprise as hers. I felt my face grow flush. I saw her eyes well with tears of embarrassment.

Immediately I scolded myself on being so brash, so impulsive, so greedy. I had crossed a line that I should never have been within miles of in the first place. And now I was stuck, with no way to fix this and no way to repair the damage I'd done.

But Alana apparently didn't see it quite that way.

At first she seemed devastated and confused, and I couldn't blame her. Tall Guy's slippery hard-on fell out of her mouth for the first time in what seemed like an hour. He kept pumping though, rubbing his dick against Alana's face and into the thick lather of pre-cum he had left on her. Alana was only half aware of this, for while she continued to absentmindedly lick at his balls and shaft as they neared her mouth, her eyes and focus were on me. A million thoughts were running through her head, and her gaze tried to quietly communicate them all at once.

Without warning, her features changed, as if she had finally made a decision that would solve, if not all her problems, at least a few of the major and immediate ones. Her eyes narrowed on me, focusing as if trying to communicate something specific. I'm no mind reader, but I definitely picked up on her message—'no'.

Yet at the same time, she was putting Tall Guy's dick back in her mouth, and even resumed her gasping and grunting. Meanwhile she released my head, grabbed a pillow from next to her, and put it down on her crotch, right under my face. Then she grabbed my head again and pushed my face down into the pillow and held me there. Firmly.

It never occurred to me that was trying to smother me, though now I realize that would have been a rational fear, given the situation. But it was something about the last glimpse I got of her eyes before I was pressed into the pillow that told me Alana was a woman teetering on the edge of the line I had nearly crossed. She didn't want to cross it, but she still needed release like never before. And this pillow was going to blur that line just enough for her to get what we both wanted.

Through the pillow, my lips and nose felt her hard body beneath. I began gently gnawing on her mound, working my jaw slowly but with purpose. With my lower jaw I managed to find what I was sure was her clit, because as soon as I began rubbing it through the pillow, her body tensed and Alana pushed me harder against her. She ran her fingers through my hair, which sent my balls tingling. Her gasping and moaning increased in volume and speed, and then I could hear the pace of Tall Guy's nut sac slapping against Alana's chin double. The wet slurping of Alana's lips around his dick became desperate, and while I could not see, I knew he must be adding yet another coat of pre-cum to her face at that very moment.

I continued to grind my face into the pillow, egged on by the powerful feminine moans that I hoped were more for me than for the cock above. My saliva soaked the pillow, and smeared back against my face, but I just imagined that it wasn't my own spit but Alana's pussy juices against my skin, and for all I knew, she might have been wet enough that some of the dampness actually was hers. She was bucking against my face, raking her fingers across my scalp, and soon her velvety thighs were tightening around my head so tight that I could barely hear her screaming around that fat, dripping cock.

My own cock was throbbing to the point that if I even thought about cumming, I would have lost it, so I kept my concentration on Alana as she jolted into orgasm. She bucked so hard that half her body jumped off the bed—the half that had wrapped itself around me. She had lost control, and I had lost my balance. I fell back as she splayed her legs again, her pelvis catapulting the soaked pillow off the bed.

Her convulsing cunt was displayed before me once more, but it was naked, untouched, and Alana needed more contact to fulfill her climax. Before I could regain my balance and dive onto her, she slapped at her pussy with her hand, frigging her clit with intensity as her legs kicked and her ass squirmed in pleasure. Alana's tight little tummy was moving in and out rapidly, and her tits jiggled in place, the nipples long and sharp.

All the while, Alana kept sucking that cock as if her life depended on it, screaming and gasping and choking down a mixture of pre-cum and her own saliva. It was enough to finally trigger Tall Guy's release, and with a long line of grunted obscenities, he drilled his dick into Alana's mouth, gagging her as he went in to the hilt, his balls smacking her chin.

I saw her throat trying to swallow what he was spewing into her, but she couldn't take either the pressure, the volume, or both, because she choked the dick up, pulling him out of her and coughing up a mouthful of thick white semen that sprayed his genitals and dribbled down her chin and neck, then on down between her tits. But that must have been only the first gush, because a flood of sperm was still pumping out, splashing Alana's face.

She closed her eyes but kept her mouth open and her tongue out, straining to catch what she could. She pumped him furiously with her hand, and while much of his jizz went on her tongue and lips, huge, heavy droplets spattered her entire face. Eventually she decided his cum was too good to waste, so she stuffed him back in her mouth and sucked hard. I couldn't believe it when I saw white jizz leaking out the corners of her mouth as he filled her yet again. Alana pulled him out one last time, then put her lips together and blew of spray of cum, making it bubble and squirt on her face. Then she opened her mouth, the cum oozing out and clinging to her lips, and she twirled her tongue in the stings of sticky sperm.

Seeing this was just too much, and I knew I was going to have to cum. I grabbed my dick, readying to stroke it the one or two times necessary to reach my own orgasm, and tried to decide where I would shoot; tits, face, or cunt. I hesitated a split second too long, my conscience starting a battle between cumming on Alana without her permission, or just letting go onto the bedspread, when I saw movement to my left.

Any chance I had for release was suddenly gone as I saw Shorty begin to pull himself up off the floor. I jumped off the floor and rolled to the opposite side of Alana's bed just as Shorty's head rose above the top of my bed. Still drunk, I heard him grumbling incoherently and falling over the floor as he made his way back to where things were finally calming down with my sis and Tall Guy. Before I dipped down behind her bed, I saw Alana rubbing Tall Guy's balls against her face, licking them as they smeared the hot cum while her other hand continued to play with her clit.

The adventure was over. Not much was spoken as Alana let herself and Tall Guy come back to Earth. Shorty, I believed, passed out again on the spot on Alana's bed where I had just been. Eventually Alana went into the bathroom to wash up. While she was in there, the two guys dressed and left. I stayed on the floor, wondering how long she would stay in the bathroom, and how she would feel once she discovered the guys had ditched her. Then I realized she was probably staying in the bathroom in hopes that they would leave, to save her from any awkward goodbyes.

And once I realized that, I decided she was also waiting for me to leave. It had been ten minutes, and she had only heard the door open and shut once. She didn't want to face me.

I opened my suitcase and threw on the first things my hands could find in the darkness. Then I moved toward the door. I stopped by the bathroom door, listening for a sign of....well...anything. But I heard nothing. No water, no voices, not objects being moved around on the counter.

I had better get moving.

I opened the door, took one last look at the room where my dream had almost come true, and left. As I speed-walked down the hall, I swore I heard my name being called, muffled and distant. But when I paused near the elevator, all I could hear was the chatter of gamblers and the rattle of slot machines in the casino below.

No, I thought. You're imagining things. She's going to need time, so give it to her. She'll call, eventually. Just wait until she calls.

But as the elevator doors closed, I realized that in my haste, I had left the room without my cell phone...

12