Pillow Fort

Story Info
A cute convo between a DD and his lg.
1.1k words
4.33
11k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NLO_Cliff
NLO_Cliff
2 Followers

A conversation between me and my little. I thought it was cute and sexy enough to post. Posted with permission, of course! I know the formatting isn't the greatest, but please, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Babygirl: "I have a jelly butt. Look at it jiggle!"

Daddy: "I like your jiggly butt."

Bg: "I like my jello butt."

D: "I wish I was there smacking that jello butt~"

Bg: "Yee yee!"

D: "I wanna smack your ass, eat your pussy, play with you and make you cum, screaming my name..."

Bg: "Yes please daddy!"

D: *primal growls*

Bg: "Daddy cum eat me in my pillow fort."

D: "Mmm, daddy would love to baby."

Bg: "I'm going to wait for you."

*grabs sippy cup and paci and pudding and Skittles and phone with charger*

"Otay now I can wait for daddy to cum."

D: *I walk into the room to see your pillow fort, and I call your name, not waiting for you to answer as I poke my head in your pillow fort.*

"Hi baby"

*I climb in as you're taking a drink from your sippy*

"Whatcha doin my little one?"

Bg: "Waiting for you."

*Gets on your lap and blanky falls off*

D: "Mmm baby you look so beautiful and sexy."

*I start rubbing my hands all over your body paying special attention to your tits. I kiss you hard on the lips, and our lips part and our tongues dance for a minute before the kiss breaks.*

"What do you want to do my little love?"

Bg: *kisses you again hard and with more passion*

"You Daddy"

D: *I pick you up and lay you back on a pallet of pillows and kissing you, biting your neck, nibbling your ear*

"What do you want Daddy to do to you first babygirl?"

Bg: "What ever daddy wants." *I say between breaths and gasps*

D: *I start kissing my way down your body stopping to play and suck on your tits, while one hand slowly drifts up your thighs inching closer to your pussy but not touching you, teasing you, making you think you're going to feel my touch but not giving it to you.*

*I keep kissing lower, stopping to kiss your belly button and play with your ring. I get close to your pussy, but go to the side kissing first one thigh, then the other, before I finally take my tongue and lick up and down your delicious cunt.*

"Mmm you taste so good babygirl."

*I start slowly licking your clit and dipping my tongue into your pussy, before focusing my attention on your clit and slowly starting to stick a finger inside you.*

Bg: *my back arches on contact of each kiss. As you slowly go down my body they get more and more strong. Shudder at the feeling of your tongue on my pussy*

"Ahhh daddy please."

*I beg then I feel your fingers deep inside me stretching me to fit.*

"Oh daddy there's not that much room! Ahhhh!"

*I yell in pure pleasure*

D: "Mmm it'll fit baby"

*I say in between licks* "I have to stretch you out so you'll fit around my cock."

*I keep eating your pussy and fingering you, slowly working you up to two fingers and making you cum on my tongue*

"You wanna climb on top of Daddy, babygirl?"

Bg: "Yes Daddy."

*climbs on top slowly getting stretched out by daddy's hard cock*

"Daddy you are still too big!"

D: "God you're so tight. Just go slow babygirl, you can take it."

Bg: "Ohh daddy"

D: *I buck my hips into you, shoving the last inch of my cock into you*

"Look baby, it's all the way in. Just take your time and adjust, then we can start having some real fun."

Bg: *I scream out* "Ohh! Ahhhh!"

D: "You feel so fucking good! You ok babygirl?"

Bg: "Y-yes daddy"

D: *I slowly sit up so my cock doesn't move and cause you any pain. I kiss you softly and hold you*

"You're such a good little girl baby."

Bg: "Thank you daddy!"

*kisses you and curls into your neck*

D: *I slowly rock my hips back and forth so my cock moves in and out just a little*

"This ok baby?"

Bg: "Mmmmm yes daddy!"

D: *I pick up the pace just a little, and start to lean you back, so I'm fucking you on top.*

"Here baby, just lay down and let Daddy take care of you."

*I start squeezing your tits while fucking you*

"Does this feel nice little love?"

Bg: "It feels amazing!"

D: *I kiss you deeply as I pull my cock almost all the way out and slam it back in. Taking your breath away with every stroke*

"I love the way you feel around my cock and respond to my every move."

*I bite your neck hard, leaving a mark before sucking and leaving love marks trailing down to your tits and sucking on your nipples, gently at first, then harder. All the while pumping my cock in and out of you.*

Bg: "Oh god please Daddy!"

*digs nails into daddy's back then the bed*

D: *Sweat is dripping off me, making both of our bodies glisten. I'm pumping into you at full speed now, I want- no I need this. I need you, your tight little hole, your sexy body, this little goddess laid out out before me, submitting to me, being fucked by me.*

"Baby I can't hold out much long, I'm going to cum!"

Bg: "Then give it to me!"

D: *I cum inside you, groaning and grunting, filling you with my cum, deep inside you. Blast after blast, your body reacting to every shot of cum landing inside you and seeping out around my cock until finally I collapse on top of you, showering you with kisses*

"Babygirl that was amazing. You're amazing. I love making love to you."

Bg: *I climax with you and as you lay down on my chest I hold you too*

"Daddy you're amazing. I don't know how legs work. I love making love to you too Daddy!"

D: *I kiss you on your forehead, then the tip on your nose, then hard on the lips.*

"I wanna fall asleep like this with you babygirl. We don't have to move for any reason do we?"

Bg: "No we don't. Let's nap."

D: *Snuggles closer to you and lightly kisses your neck*

"Mmm, I love being this close to you babygirl."

Bg: "I love having you here like this with me"

*falls asleep*

D: *I drift off laying on top on you, with my cock still in you, and holding you to me tightly.*

NLO_Cliff
NLO_Cliff
2 Followers