Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"Did you go down?"

"We were still to naïve for that... neither of us knew anything of oral sex... we did kiss each other's breasts, but didn't progress any further than that... it was just fingers "down there"...

"And you never got caught?"

"I think Auntie Chris suspected something, but she never said a word..."

"What happened after that?"

"Nothing... Becky and I never did it again. The next time I saw her, about two years later, she had her first real boyfriend and was going at it like a crazed rabbit with him. I was pretty much the same with my own fella... Your turn to "tell all" now..."


"Hmmmm, where do I start...?"

"Probably beating your fist over the Playboy centrefold!"

"Not at all! In fact I find that kind of thing pretty un-sexy."

"But you said you need pictures..."

"Mental images...of real people...sometimes in situations I've read about, but mostly of my own making..."

"Ohhh...!"

"A Maori family came to live next door to us..."

"Yeeees..."

"I got on pretty good with the youngest son, Honi, but there were older kids I didn't have a lot to do with. He had a sister who was six or seven years older than him, which would have made her twenty or twenty-one I guess... Well, you know how close the houses are together in Wellington... Tariana's bedroom window was lower down than mine was, and she was kind of careless about pulling her curtains when she was getting changed... I could see right inside..."

"So you used to perv while she got dressed and undressed?"

"And give the old dong a good workout! She was a big girl... lots of firm, rounded, golden-brown flesh... God, I fancied climbing all over her, but, in truth, I wouldn't really have known what to do! Then, one evening when her parents and the rest of the clan were out somewhere, she had a visitor...a big joker with what seemed like a huge dick at the time...but when I got to be an adult I realised it was only "normal size". Boy, did he give her what for! I thought her bed was going to collapse and tip them on the floor! He didn't last at all, not the first time, and it was obvious she wasn't too happy about it. But after he sort of grabbed her by the hair and pushed her face down to suck his cock hard again... that made my eyes bug out, I can tell you... the second time took a lot longer. That was when I learned that women have orgasms. Man, she was so "out of it"... nothing like the wuzzie orgasms you see in movies, especially the ones they faked back then... it was kind of awe-inspiring really."

"So, after that you pretended it was you making her cum?"

"Yeah... and girls at school at school... my sisters, when they started growing boobs..."

"Did you ever do anything with Lily or Jean?

"The usual "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" stuff... we did that all the time from when we were little kids... until they got too shy when their pubic hair started... Lily let me touch her pussy once, and she held my dick, but it was only for a few seconds..."

"Hmmmm, pretty much the same as my brother Ken and I... but I was a lot older than him... anything else?"

"Ummmm... panties... I used to borrow my sisters' panties..."

"You used to wear your sisters' panties!"

"Yeah right... dumb-dumb! No, I used to get their used ones out of the wash basket and use them to masturbate with."

"Tell all..."

"Nothing much to tell really... I just used to get their smell...and wrap their panties around my cock while I jacked-off... I had to be really careful not to cum in them though... Mum would have spotted the sperm stains..."

"It must be in the genes... Andy steals my panties and masturbates into them. That's the evidence I found... my panties under his pillow, full of his cum stains... more than once! Do you think he intentionally leaves them for me to find?"

"Probably..."

"Do you ever "borrow" Trina's?"

"Seeing as it's "True Confessions" time, I have to admit that I do..."

"Does she smell nice?"

"Amazing...!"

"I'll have to tell her..."

"Don't you dare!"

"She'll be flattered, I know..."

"Bollocks...!"

"Stranger things have happened..."

"In your dreams! What was your other fantasy then?"

"Hang on a minute, I'm not finished with you yet! When did you first give a girl an orgasm?"

"Shit! I was pretty hopeless for a long time! Getting past first base was the first hurdle to start with... the older girls I tried to chat up just laughed and told me to come back when I was grown up; and the younger ones were just too scared. It got a lot better when I became a senior, but it wasn't until I got to Uni in fact..."

"This is something you've kept a secret... when we first met you gave me the impression you were a major stud at high school!"

"Well, I was... in a way... I was getting plenty, but I just wasn't much good at making girls cum..."

"Aaaaaah... You not too bad at it now though... so tell all about what happened at Uni..."

"We try to please... It was a bit like "The Graduate"... one of the lecturer's wives took a fancy to me... her husband was a lot older than her...mind you, she was no spring chicken herself. She taught me "everything"..."

"The secret of your success...! How long did it last?"

"Not a hell of a long time... things got a bit tense after she found out I was practicing my newly learned skills on both her daughters!"

"Aha! So that's why you left Victoria and came up to Auckland...!"

"That, plus the course at Victoria wasn't giving me what I wanted... your turn now..."

"So, if you hadn't been such a randy goat, we'd probably have never met... I'm glad we did though..."

"So am I..."

"Kiss kiss! ...Mmmmmm, that was nice. Ok then... fantasy number two was me being with an older guy... usually my Dad, or my Grampa, or an Uncle..."

"Soooo... why "an older guy"...?"

"Because, at the age I was then, just into puberty, boys were horrid, immature, smelly creatures... all my girl friends thought the same... For me older men were sexy... and dangerous..."

"Dangerous...?"

"Mmmmmm, the good ones know how to make a girl feel... My Dad's youngest brother..."

"Ted...?"

"That's him... he touched me once... not in places he shouldn't have... but he knew "where and how"...! My pussy was just screaming out for it... and from the way he looked into my eyes he knew that too. That's what I mean by "dangerous"...!"

"I see..."

"Honestly...! Take the chicks you look at down at the mall for example...Ok, they may fantasise about some pimply pop star instead of you while they masturbate in bed, but your lecherous staring makes their little pussies tingle alright! To them you are attractive in a "power" way...not bad looking either...and they can tell that you have the knowledge and experience to take them to sexual places they can't even imagine yet. You spell "danger". If you don't believe me, next time we're there, just watch they way they pose to show off their bodies...and throw quick little glances in your direction to see if you are still looking. And they'll act giggly and stupid; especially if there's a group of them... "look at me, not at her, look at me"...!"

"Well I never...! How do you know all this stuff?"

"I was one of them once, moron! Now, about my "Older Guy" fantasies... It was never important how it came about, but we were always alone together for the weekend. I used to get scared at night in real life because the old place my parents rented at the time used to creak and groan horribly as it cooled down after dark - it sounded like there were people creeping around. Anyway, I would go to my "Fantasy's" room and ask if I could sleep with him in his bed because I was scared and cold. He always said I could of course."

"And then he got on top of you and shagged you..."

"Hey! This is my fantasy!"

"Ok, Ok..."

"Well, what happened next very much depended on who my "Fantasy" was that night. If it was my Dad, or an Uncle, we would just cuddle until I felt something hot and hard growing against my tummy. Of course, I would ask what it was, and he would be all embarrassed and tell me it was nothing and to "forget about it". But, being a little girl, I had to keep on asking questions..."

"That much hasn't changed!"

"Do you want to hear this...? So I kept on asking until he told me what it was. Naturally, I knew about male sexual parts from the health classes at school, but the drawings in the books never showed erect cocks. Even though I'd seen my younger brother with a stiffie, he was just a little kid, and I was still curious. Anyway, I would keep on asking about it until I asked him to let me see. He would never need much persuading to do that; he would get it out straight away! As a matter of fact, I got it all wrong... you have to remember that I was very "green" and this was just fantasy. What I pictured in my mind was just a long, stiff, smooth thing. I never for one moment imagined the real colour of one, and all the veins and the mushroomy-shaped head of a real man's cock!"

"Not all that pretty are they? The first time I showed a girl my erection she said it was "gross"!"

"I think your cock is beautiful! But to carry on... It wouldn't be too long before he would take hold of my hand and get me to touch it. Once again, my imagination was not all that accurate, but that didn't matter because the main thing was that he would then start to touch me. Of course it was my own fingers, but you get the idea..."

"Didn't he ever "fuck" you?"

"Not at first, but my imaginings eventually came up with that."

"What was different when you were "with" your Grampa then?"

"It all came from a time when I was younger... when the whole family went camping... there must have been about fifty of us... Aunts, Uncles, Mums and Dads, Grandparents, kids... it was some special anniversary or other... we took over most of the camping ground. Anyway, I insisted that I was going to sleep in Grampa's and Grandma's tent... I loved my Grampa; he was a real neat character... never treated me like a kid. During the night, in our sleeping bags, I slept between them...kind of spoons-like with Grampa... well, I was a wriggly little kid in bed..."

"Still are sometimes..."

"Shush! And I must have wriggled a bit too much for Grampa's, ahem, equilibrium, because I woke up to feeling a hard thing pressing against my bottom. Then he put his hand on my tummy...outside my sleeping bag of course... and pulled me back on it... and pushed for a little while..."

"What did Grandma have to say about that?"

"Oh, she was fast asleep. Anyway, that was my fantasy "with" Grampa... only now we were in bed with no sleeping bags getting in the way. I could "feel" his hard cock moving in between the cheeks of my bum while I pretended to be fast asleep. Then I would "feel" him easing my pyjama bottoms down... very slowly so as not to wake me... I used to do it to myself for real... until they were partway down my legs! And then my panties... his cock felt so nice against my bare skin... he must have got it out without me noticing! Then he slipped it in between my legs and slid it backwards and forwards on my pussy until I was very wet. It was then that he put it inside me..."

"Good on yer, Grampa!"

"The feel of "him" sliding inside and opening me up was amazing..."

"Hang on a minute... how could you imagine that? You hadn't seen a real cock nor had sex then..."

"Oh dear... it's a good thing it's dark and you can't see how red my face is... I, um... I stole a candle... it was only a short one... about four inches... but it was quite fat... purple... Stop laughing, you bastard!"

"Well I mean... a candle!"

"Yep, my Mum kept worrying where it had disappeared to for ages! One of my friends tried it with a cucumber from her Dad's veggie patch... and a couple of others used carrots..."

"All right then... Jeez, I thought that veggie thing was a myth!"

"You' be amazed what some young girls put in there to try and see what a cock feels like! Another friend of mine had a teddy bear with quite stiff paws; she used that a lot until all the fur started falling out."

"Unbelievable! So that's how you lost your cherry?"

"Ummm, I made myself bleed the first time... and when it came to real sex, much later, I didn't... That was when I found out, also, that a cock feels nothing like a candle..."

"In what way?"

"Well, a cock is always a bit bendy, even if it is hard, whereas a candle is just stiff... feel me bending yours? That's why I love the feel of your cock inside my pussy... so much nicer than a candle..."

"Or a dildo?"

"That's bendy too, but it's not as warm...Do you think we ought go to sleep? There's work for both of us in the morning... and school for "The Monsters"..."

"Story telling time is over then, is it?"

"I think so..."

"Aaaaaah well..."

"You're still hard..."

"And you're still wet..."

"Hmmmmm...."

"Yeah...hmmmmmm..."

"Grampa... can I get into bed with you...? I'm cold... and it sounds like someone is creeping around in the corridor outside my room..."

"Of course you can, Sweetheart... c'mere and let Grampa give you a nice cuddle..."

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12