Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe next time lover, but not tonight."

The front door closed and Gary came out of the closet. He had been in there three hours and he looked haggard. She had giggled and then she had said:

"Am I going to have a mess to clean up in the closet?"

"You fucking whore" he had cried as he pushed her down on the bed and mounted her.

+++++

For the next week Gary could not keep his hands off of her and she and Gary had sex in damned near every room in the house. She had been in the laundry room sorting clothes when he had come in, picked her up and sat her on the dryer and did her. She was in the kitchen fixing dinner when he came in and took her on the kitchen table. They had been on the couch watching Dancing With The Stars on television and he had pulled her off the couch and onto the floor and fucked her. He followed her into the shower, bent her over and took her from behind, on the hood of the car in the garage and on the grass in the back yard under a full moon. The two of them were worse than newly weds.

It was on a Thursday, one week after Gary had watched her from the closet, and she had come home from work to find an envelope on her pillow. She opened it and read the story inside and then looked at her watch. She could make it, but she would have to skip her shower. She quickly changed out of her work clothes and into a short skirt, low cut blouse and four-inch heels. She grabbed her purse, took one last look at the address written on the bottom of the last page of the story and headed for her car.

She walked into the lounge of the Hilton and took a quick look around. She saw Gary sitting off in a corner, but made sure that her eyes didn't stop or settle on him. There was an empty stool at the bar and she headed for it. She sat down and ordered a margarita and when the bartender brought it he waved her money away.

"The gentleman at the end of the bar says it's on him."

She looked that way and a rather good looking middle aged man smiled at her and raised his glass in a salute. She raised hers, mouthed a "thank you" and took a sip. She was not at all surprised when minutes later the man slid onto the stool next to her.

"Hi, I'm Ray."

"Hi Ray, I'm Susan."

"Waiting for someone?"

"Not any more."

"What brings a lovely lady like you to this place?"

"Well Ray, I put my husband on an airplane yesterday and sent him off on a three day business trip. I got lonely so here I am looking for some company. Do I have to keep looking Ray?"

"You want to skip all the bullshit and just go on up to my room?"

"I like a man who doesn't waste time Ray, lets go."

Two hours later she walked off the elevator into the lobby and saw Gary sitting in one of the chairs. He got up, walked over to her and led her into the men's bathroom. She'd read the story so she knew what to do. She walked to the last stall, her high heels clicking on the hard floor, and opened the stall door. Gary walked in, sat down and took out his cock. She moved into the stall, locked the door and then straddled Gary. She looked down into his eyes and then she slowly slid down on his cock. He slid right into the soupy mess between her legs and she began to ride him.

"He fucked me baby, he fucked me twice. I gave him a blow job after the first time to get him up again sweetie. His cock was slick with our juices. Want to taste him sweetie?"

She leaned forward to kiss Gary and he pulled back from her. "Oh come on baby, don't be that way. You let him fuck me. You told me to do it. Kiss me baby, kiss your whore" and she had grabbed his head with both hands, mashed her lips against his and then forced her tongue into his mouth just as the woman in the story had done to her husband.

"He wanted my ass baby. He wanted to fuck my butt and he had the perfect cock for it. It was long and skinny and it would have fit in my ass real nice, but I wouldn't let him. Two fucks and a blow job were all that the story called for. He was pissed that I wouldn't let him have my butt. Called me a whore. He called me a whore after I gave him the best fuck of his life. Low life bastard. Come on honey, cum for me. Add yours to his baby, come on, do it."

"God Chris, you are such a slut."

"I know baby, but it is what you wanted."

+++++

After that night they had talked and decided that to keep things fresh they would limit things to about once a month and they would alternate ideas. The next year had become an exciting sexual high for both of them as they searched the Net for stories that had appealed to them and then put those stories into play.

There had been one rough spot about fourteen months into their little game. She'd had to take a three day business trip and she had found a story about a woman on a business trip that had a two night affair while away from home. It was only two weeks since their last incident and it wasn't her turn to choose, but she had felt that Gary would be all right with it under the circumstances. She left the envelope on his pillow just before leaving for the airport.

She had arrived in Denver, checked into the hotel and then had attended her first meeting. By six she was back at the hotel. She set up her laptop and checked her email - nothing from Gary - and then she had gone down to the hotel dinning room for dinner. After dinner she had looked into the lounge and what she had seen looked promising so she had gone back up to her room and changed into a simple, but sexy dress and put on her four inch heels. She checked her email one last time - nothing from Gary - made sure that she had her cell phone and then headed for the lounge.

She took a seat at the bar and was on her second drink when a good looking man sat next to her and offered to buy her a drink. She had said yes and checked her watch. It was seven thirty-five, more than enough time for Gary to have called her cell or to have emailed her to tell her no.

Half an hour later she was on her bed on her hands and knees as Sam fed her his cock from behind. He was giving her long hard strokes and she was pushing her ass back to meet him. She was looking forward to two nights of his hard pounding cock and she was expecting to wake up with him beside her in the morning. She would wake him up with some head, fuck him and then they could shower together, part for the day and then meet to fuck all night again.

She was just settling down from her third orgasm and Sam was fucking her hard to get his first one when her cell phone rang. She stretched across the bed, Sam still pounding away, to get the phone off the nightstand.

"Hello?"

"Hi babe."

"Hi love."

"I just got home and found the story."

"Like the idea?"

"Not really. I'm too far away and it will be two days before I see you again. I would just as soon you not do it."

"Oh shit!"

"What's the matter?"

Just then Sam's cock had rubbed her G-spot and she had moaned.

"What? What was that?"

"I'm sorry baby, I really am, but it is too late. You didn't call so I went ahead."

"You doing it now?"

Her "Yes" turned into a long "Yessssssss" as Sam hit her G-spot again.

"I guess I'd better leave you alone then" and he hung up on her.

Shit, shit, shit! Gary was pissed at her, but what the hell could she do about it at that point? She just couldn't pull away from Sam and tell him to leave. He needed to get off, God knows he'd earned it with the solid fucking he had given her so far, but she had to get on the phone and call Gary back.

"Hurry honey, cum for me" she had moaned. "That was my husband. He's at the airport. He decided to surprise me. Hurry baby, hurry. Cum for me, please cum for me."

Sam put on a burst of speed and then he shot into her and she pulled away from him and bent and sucked his cock clean of their juices and then hurried him out the door.

She'd immediately called Gary and she could tell he wasn't happy with her. She had explained that she had waited until after seven-thirty before doing anything so he would have time to call her if he didn't want her doing it. He told her that since she wasn't home he had stopped with the guys after work for a couple of beers and hadn't gotten home until just minutes before he called her. They had managed to work through the bad spot, but it had put a damper on things. It was almost three months before she found the next envelope on her pillow and since then things had been fine.

+++++

She finished her shower and dried herself off with a heavy bath towel and then she used the hair dryer to dry her hair. She walked over to the bed and as she reached for the envelope on her pillow her pussy tingled as she wondered what was in store for her.