Pillow Talk Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy wife's anniversary plan gets out of hand.
9.1k words
4.09
106.9k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking about something," Michelle said.

Her husband, Micheal, was usually not much good for conversation once he started off to sleep. The clock now read 11:34pm, well after his effective verbal skills had turned in for the night. But what he was about to hear would be like a double shot of espresso to the speech centers of his brain.

"Hrmph," was the best he could do in response. This presupposes that he even comprehended Michelle's words.

"Do you remember what you said about big cocks?" she continued.

Ears were starting to perk up. "Mmm-Hmm," a little more coherently this time.

"I'm wondering what one would feel like," her words almost a whisper.

Micheal shot up in bed like he'd been poked in the ass with a hot iron! He was one of those guys that was a freak on the inside, but had always been afraid of taking the next step. Sexual discussions had always got him aroused, and tonight would be no different.

"What do you mean?" he stammered.

" I mean, I've just been wondering what it would be like to have sex with a guy who has a really big cock. I just want to know if it would feel really good or if it would be so big that it hurt." He could hear the seriousness in her voice. She wasn't playing with him this time, it was something she actually wanted. At least for now she did.

"What got you thinking about that?" Micheal asked, wondering how much she was willing to give up.

"Well," she continued, "do you remember when you told me that you liked watching a girl getting fucked by a thick cock?" He nodded. "Since then, I've been wondering what it would feel like."

Micheal thought for a moment and said, "Do you want a big dildo, or do you want to have sex with a person?"

They had talked at times about swinging. It had always been a fantasy of Michael's, one that he tried not to discuss much because of Michelle's feelings on it. Despite her overriding objections, Michelle had twice discussed it as something they might actually do. The first time she told her husband that she was scared because she was really beginning to think about doing it, and the subject got dropped. The second time, Micheal and Michelle had come to an agreement that they would explore the things they had always wanted to do with no consequences. Point of clarification: This agreement was made in relation to their religious training and the temporary abandonment thereof. This did not apply to sex specifically, rather to all things such as smoking, drinking, parties, entertainment, and potentially sex.

That also appeared to be short lived as they had discontinued all semblances of religious devotion, but not actually changed any of their habits. What do people say about the 'third time being the charm'?

"I think it would feel better with a person."

Micheal's heart actually skipped a beat with that admission. Michelle had never stated clearly that she wanted to have sex with another person outside their marriage. To Micheal, though, this was the first step to the fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy.

Micheal planned his next words very carefully. "You know I would do anything to make you happy, right?"

"Yes," she replied

Micheal lay back down next to his wife, who had never moved. Facing her, he pulled the comforter up and cradled her warm body to his chest. In the darkness he could just make out her eyes, but he could still see the tension in them.

"I'm serious about what I'm going to say. I can tell because I have that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I did with our first kiss. I am so turned on by what you have just said that if you told me that you wanted to do it, I would say 'yes'." Had his words been careful enough?

"Would you want to be in the room or not?" she asked. A little smile was creeping its way into her voice and she'd taken on a distinctly sultry tone. She was enjoying this!

"Oh, I would most definitely be in the room, with the video camera! I would want to see every second of it. You know I'm a complete voyeur." His voice was getting shaky from the excitement.

"What position would you like us in so you could get the best view?" Michelle was starting to feel a little tingle in her clit.

Micheal thought hard for a moment. "Well, for the best view, I guess I'd want you on top in a Reverse Cowgirl. But I'd also want to see you on your back so I could look up from the foot of the bed while he pounds you with his big, thick cock!"

"And every once in a while, you could bring your dick up to my mouth for a suck!?" she added. Her excitement was growing. She could feel her pussy lips sliding together when she shifted her legs.

"Oh, for that, I'd want him to be doing you from behind so I could kneel in front of you. I've always wanted you to take it from both ends!" Micheal's six-inch rod was throbbing now. The most arousing thing to him was that his wife sounded like she was planning to fuck another man.

He slipped his had around to her ass and pulled her hips into his pulsing erection. She lifted her leg slightly to allow his cock to press against her well-trimmed bush. She had gotten so wet from the talk that it slipped right between her lips and pressed against her now raging clit. She gasped at the sudden contact.

Michelle began grinding her pussy, almost imperceptibly against her husband's cock, but the movement was enough to send electricity through her whole body. She began thinking of all the scenarios she secretly pondered over at night. She never wanted Micheal to think of her as a slut, though she knew that's exactly how he wanted her. His only desire was to see her surrender herself to her deepest and most depraved fantasies. Her inhibitions lost the battle as she formed her next question. The answer was not so important as the effect of him thinking about it.

"Would you want him to wear a condom or not?" She thrust her hips again, more forcefully as she waited for his answer.

Micheal could barely take the torment she was waging on his prick. Getting short of breath, he barely got the words out, "I think I leave that up to you."

She pressed him harder for an answer by planting a picture in his mind. She knew what he liked and she knew what she wanted. "If we could be sure about diseases," she started, appeasing the need for caution, "can you imagine me riding that big cock and seeing his cum dripping out of my pussy?"

That was all he could take! Before she could react, Michelle was on her back, being filled with Micheal's iron-hard prick. She moaned loudly as he began thrusting vigorously. He would usually build slowly to an orgasm to give her a chance to catch up. Tonight that would be unnecessary. She had gotten so aroused by the conversation, that she was not far behind him.

"I want to see your pussy stretched by a huge cock and I want to see it shooting up inside you." He gained speed, now slamming into her sopping wet cunt. " I want to see you riding his thick rod, and then I want you to beg me to fuck your ass at the same time!"

The tables had turned. Micheal was now the one planting images in her head. Michelle was bombarded by sensations from her pussy, her muscles were starting to sing with the impending orgasm. She saw, very vividly in her mind's eye, the body of a well sculpted man on top of her, slamming his cock in to her. She imagined the feeling of being stretched and filled like never before. She felt her clit being pounded by his pubic bone as she reached around to grab is ass and pull him deeper into her belly. She exploded.

"OH GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY WHILE MY HUSBAND WATCHES!" she screamed loud enough to surprise herself.

Those words struck Micheal deeply. He knew in that moment that his wife was not there with him. In her mind, someone else's cock was in her. She had finally surrendered herself to pleasure.

"Aww, FUCK!" was all he could say in a strangled groan. He shot stream after stream into her as her cunt clamped around him, milking his cum from his balls.

They lay there breathlessly for a while, Micheal still hard inside his wife. Michelle worried that she had gone too far. She was struck by guilt at imagining what she had seen. Though fantasies were fun to talk about, she was mortified by the thought of hurting Micheal. But as he regained his breath, she was reminded that he had in fact enjoyed himself and felt no hurt at all.

"So, is race important to you?" he said with a bit of a giggle. Though his body was spent, his mind was racing with images and details that would have to be considered if this were to ever happen.

"I don't think so," she admitted. The question relieved her to no end. It implied that he was ok with her fucking someone else and felt none of the jealousy that often destroyed relationships like this.

It was now past midnight. Without another word, they snuggled, spooning. Michael loved this method because he like having his crotch tucked against her ass. They both drifted off to sleep and very pleasant dreams.

Michelle had grown up among a very strange mix of sexual attitudes. Most of her early years were spent with her grandmother, who taught her to be very lady like and proper. She was never taught that sex was dirty or to be feared, but she was unwillingly and forcefully exposed to sex at a very early age. Michelle had, as a result, never learned to view sex pragmatically. She needed to attach emotional significance to sex to separate her past and present. This was completely opposite of what Micheal wanted, and to a certain degree, had accomplish tonight.

Micheal, was as different as different could be. His childhood was spent in a deeply religious home. Sex was not discussed, except in the context of marriage, and then, only to reinforce its impropriety outside of marriage. His sexual education took place in the bathroom, gawking at JC Penny catalogs. As pathetic as that was, frequent searches by his parents and careful monitoring of the TV, prevented him from accumulating any type of private porn collection. He discovered his sexual buttons the hard way (excuse the pun), through good old trial and error. Hours spent poring over dirty magazines and the Internet in his young adulthood had allowed him to identify his fetishes. And the events of that evening had just hit #1 on his 'Most Wanted' list.

Chapter 2

The water cascaded over Michelle, rinsing away the last of the body wash. She loved long showers and was reluctant to step out of the steaming water, but there were things to be done. She shut off the water and reached for her towel. After patting herself dry and taking care of her teeth and hair, she slipped on her terry cloth robe and walked into her bedroom. She had a lot of walking to do today so she wanted to dress comfortably, but convenience was a factor as well. She would be shopping today for a vacation wardrobe that would include a bikini or two and several 'island' outfits.

Four weeks ago, to the day, Micheal had announced that they would be going to Tahiti for their fifth anniversary. The private bungalow that they wanted happened to be booked for the week of their trip, as were all others of like arrangement. They did, however, manage to snag a beach side chalet with a full bar, and a private outdoor Jacuzzi. Whatever disappointment Michelle experienced was gone with the addition of that little perk.

Michelle walked to her dresser and looked over what to wear. Needing convenience, she chose a short pleated skirt, much like a schoolgirl's uniform, a white button down shirt and her white Keds. She walked towards the bed to lay out the clothes and caught her reflection in the mirrored closet doors. She stopped to look herself over. She was only 5'2", but her firm DD's and round hips gave her a very pleasing shape. Stepping closer to the mirror, she stood with her ankles apart so she could have a better view of her crotch. This was to be a surprise that would be unwrapped three thousand miles from home.

The day before, while Micheal was at work, Michelle had taken a trip to the new laser center. She had heard about laser hair removal and after reading about it, she decided it was time to clean things up. The doctor removed all the hair along her bikini line and pussy lips, leaving only a thin strip right above her mound. She decided to call it her Clitler. The idea struck her as funny and she laughed out loud with no one to hear her. Her brown hair swayed from side to side as she laughed, brushing the middle of her back. She touched it again, this time, covering her entire mound. She marveled at how smooth it felt, feeling first one side and then the other. Her caresses continued as she became keenly aware of how sensitive her bare lips were.

She dipped her fingers lower, feeling that even the smallest hairs had been removed. As she moved her hand, she discovered a little drop of wetness that she had not expected. A wave of ecstasy rolled over her and a flush rose in her cheeks and breasts. Michelle was almost ashamed. She wasn't a masturbator, never really had been, except on special occasions. She scanned the room, almost as if to see if she were being watched. After deciding it was safe, she lay back on the bed. Spreading her legs wide, she allowed her fingers to explore the smooth expanse of her pussy and ass. The flush in her cheeks became a fire as her fingers swept in and out of each crevice, teasing her clit with every pass.

Her fingers became bolder, dipping into her cavern and collecting her slick nectar. She spread it around her clit, relishing the smoothness and wonderful sensitivity. Michelle was building to a climax faster than she ever had. A familiar ache began to rise in her belly as her fingers strummed her clit. Her cunt was screaming to be filled and she needed in that moment, more than her next breath, to be fucked. She fumbled with the drawer of the nightstand until she found what she needed. She flipped the pink jelly vibrator to high and teased her clit some more. Soon satisfied that she was wet enough, she thrust the fake cock into her steaming hole. Pumping it furiously for only a few seconds, she succumbed to her release, bucking against the plastic lover.

Minutes later, she was dressed in her short skirt and white button down, and off to the mall for some much needed shopping. The lovely May morning was warm and sunny, so she decided to ride with the top down on her silver Porsche Cabriolet. She opened to door and as she stepped in, a wicked though overwhelmed her. She grabbed the hem of her skirt, lifting it ever so slightly, and spread her legs as she sat down. Revealing to no one, because of their semi-private driveway, that she wore no panties on that day.

The ride to the mall was a short one. Once there, Michelle visited a few stores right away, selecting some suitable outfits for nice restaurants. She then wandered the mall for some time, waiting for something to grab her attention. And grab her attention, something did!

A new lingerie store had just been opened, one she had not yet seen. She stood in the corridor for a moment, wondering if she should enter. Such provocative clothing, as much as she could see from where she stood, had never been her taste. Yet, today, she could not deny the overwhelming sense of daring that consumed her. She had already masturbated, left the house without panties, and flashed any neighbor that would have been standing in her driveway. Why stop there?

An electronic chime sounded as she entered. "Can I help you?" the clerk asked. She was a young, pretty thing with short blond hair. She seemed tall to Michelle, but everyone did. Michelle noted that the clerk had small breasts and, what looked like, a very lean and muscled body.

'She must work out...' Michelle thought to herself, surprised that she'd notice such a thing about another woman. "Um, I don't know yet. I think I'm just looking around," she finally said.

"Well, my name's Calie. Just let me know if I can assist in any way!" the clerk said, flashing an impossibly bright smile and returning to the counter.

Michelle milled around, scanning over some of the garments. Occasionally, she was surprised at how revealing some of them were. She eventually selected a lavender bustier and matching thong panty set. Micheal had always loved thongs, though she didn't wear them much, and after five years she felt he deserved a treat.

Michelle took the items to the counter, ready to checkout. "Nice choice!" Calie observed, "Special occasion?"

"Five year anniversary." Michelle returned, trying to make small talk while Calie checked the tags.

"Oh! That is special," she remarked. "Going anywhere?"

Michelle was not usually comfortable talking to strangers. "Tahiti," she offered. It crossed her mind that people who work in these shops need to make clients feel comfortable. Perhaps that's why she was so willing to share at the moment.

"Do you have an nice bikini? That is if you don't mind my asking!" Calie said, realizing that she was beginning to pry.

"Actually, I don't!" Michelle said, furrowing her brow. "That's one thing I have definitely forgotten."

"I don't know your personality, so I can't say that ours would be suitable for you," Calie said, "but we certainly have some very, uh, titillating selections!"

Both women grinned at the obvious pun.

Michelle looked puzzled for a moment, "I didn't see any when I was walking around."

"Oh, well that's because we just got them in," Calie said. "A big ad is going out this weekend and they weren't slated to be put on display until Saturday."

"But that wont do," Michelle said with frustration. "My husband and I are leaving for Tahiti tomorrow!"

"Come in the back with me and I can show you what we have," she offered. "It's only 9:30 am, so I very much doubt if anyone will need assistance."

Michelle hesitated for a moment, "Ok." She was determined to make this trip worth it!

Calie showed her to the receiving area. Several bikinis were laid out and tagged for sale. Michelle looked some of them over, not really knowing what to choose. Some looked rather plain while others were quite complicated.

"Do you have a particular preference?" Calie asked.

"Not really. A simple two piece would do fine."

Calie grabbed a few that seemed appropriate to the description and gestured Michelle towards a mirror that was set up for dressing mannequins. She stood behind Michelle and held up the suits in turn. The first was almost a grandma suit with a brief cut bottom and a sports bra top.

"I call this one our 'safe' suit," Calie said. "You wont get many stares with this one."

"No, that wont do at all!" Michelle said.

Calie held up the next one. This was what Michelle had known a string bikini. Thin spaghetti straps were attached to small triangles to cover her breasts. Equally thin straps were attached to a smaller triangle to cover her crotch and disappeared in to a thong in the back.

"You'll need to be really well groomed to make use of this!" Calie said.

"That wont be a problem. I just had a laser treatment." Michelle was surprised at her sudden admission. The words were out before the thought was complete.

Calie was stunned, if only for a moment. She was struck by a sudden curiosity and boldness. "Do you like it?"

"Um, yes. Very much!" Michelle was feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

"Does it look good?" Calie asked tentatively, not wanting to press too much.

"Are you kidding?" She laughed. "Only if you think smooth is good!" Michelle felt a boldness and wantonness that she had never experienced before sweep over her. She swallowed hard, "Do you want to see it?"

Calie's face flushed. "Yes," she whispered.

Michelle turned abruptly and grabbed a chair from a nondescript desk. She set the chair in the middle of the room and sat, very lightly on the edge. Though she could not explain the feeling she was having, she could not deny it. She had never been attracted to women, and still didn't think of herself that way, but she was filled with the need to show herself to this beautiful woman.