Pillow Talk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door popped open and the balmy breeze of the island flooded the car. Bruce stepped out, leading Michelle by the hand. Once out into the sunshine, he released his grip. Micheal followed closely behind, now aware of the contact, but not giving it the same meaning that it held for Michelle.

"Welcome to the Barn!" Bruce said in his mighty tone. "Lewis, will you let the house know that we have guests."

"Yes, Mr. Wayne," he said with a thick island accent and he began to walk away.

"Oh, Lewis," Bruce continued. "Would you also call one of the backup drivers for me, please? Mr. and Mrs., uh..." he realized he didn't know their last name. He turned to them, asking the question without speaking.

"Uh, Preyas," Micheal said, getting his meaning.

"Preyas," he said turning back to Lewis "will be needing someone to take them around the island for the duration of their stay."

Lewis nodded his understanding and disappeared into the house.

A butler was already at the back of the limo unloading bags. "Manu," Bruce said stepping towards the butler. "Please take their bags to the pool house and help them get settled."

"Yes sir," the butler answered.

He turned back to his guests who were still awestruck. Micheal tried to stammer a reply but the words got lost.

Bruce stopped him short, "Look, I have everything I could want in abundance. I want you both to enjoy yourselves to the fullest so take advantage of what I have. There isn't a hedonistic desire that my staff can't fulfill. Manu will show you to the pool house and make sure you're comfortable."

Bruce shook both of their hands and said, "Please make yourselves at home! I have a couple of things to attend to, will you excuse me?"

"Uh-huh," was all they could say.

Bruce began to walk away towards his home. He quickly turned on his heel and said, "I assume you're free for dinner tonight."

They both nodded.

"Good! Be sure you're free around seven!" He disappeared into the house.

Manu led them away, bags in tow, towards the rear of the house. As they rounded the corner, they both gasped at the sheer beauty of the landscape. The backyard, for lack of a better word, sloped gently downward toward a private beach and an awesome ocean view. There were scores of tropical flowers dotting the yard and stone paths connecting each of the areas. There were terraces that divided the slope at irregular intervals. The top level, closest to the house was paved in smooth stones and comprised a patio and fire pit. Many feet downhill, there was a similarly paved area surrounding a large hot tub with a wet bar off the far side.

Micheal and Michelle looked at each other with knowing grins. Much time would be spent in that tub.

Manu finally led them down to the lowest level where smoother concrete surrounded a large pool. He directed them to the pool house, which they both noticed was larger than their own home. He opened the door on what seemed to be a wall of glass. The room they entered was an entertainment area. There were large couches, a huge television, bar and kitchenette. The walls facing the pool and the ocean were all glass, leaving unobstructed views of the sea. Micheal noted that there were no shades. He thought that was odd.

Manu took their bags to the loft where a king sized bed dominated the room. He set the bags down in front of a large dresser. "Master bathroom is over there," he said, gesturing to the right of the bed. "There is satellite TV with all available channels. The phone is next to the bed. Dial 1-0 for the main house. Dial 2-0 for the kitchen. They can make most anything you want, 24 hours a day. If you want to go somewhere, dial 4-0 for the drivers. There is one on call at all times. If you need anything at any time and don't know whom to ask, dial 9-0 and ask for Manu. I will be happy to assist." Manu smiled and began to excuse himself.

"Oh, wait." Micheal stopped him, reaching in his pocket for a tip.

Manu held up his hand, "No sir, this is not a Hotel. A tip is not necessary." He walked away without another word.

Micheal and Michelle just stood stunned for a moment. As the moment passed, they both became fully aware of their new situation and burst out in laughter.

"Can you believe this?" Michelle yelled. She ran to Micheal, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him hard on the lips.

Micheal was still smiling from ear to ear, "I don't know what to make of this," he said. "I mean, if Bruce is right about the resort, we're very lucky he stopped us. On the other hand, I don't want them getting my money for free!"

"I know," she said, "but would the resort have given us a driver and access to a 24 hour kitchen? This is incredible!"

'Yeah, you're right," he said, still in disbelief.

"Come on, let's get unpacked and get some sun!"

The clock next to the bed only showed 10am local time. They still had a lot of day left and seven more just like it to come. They put away their clothes in the dresser and hung their eveningwear in the closet. Micheal took off his shirt and laid it on the bed. He went to the dresser to get some swim trunks. Michelle grabbed his shirt to lay with dirty clothes and something fell out of the pocket.

She leaned down and picked a small cassette of the floor. "Micheal, what is this?"

He turned around to see what she had and winced. He had forgotten about it in the confusion. "Um, it's something that Bruce gave me on the plane."

"What's on it?" she asked, not suspicious in the least.

"Well, I really don't know exactly," he answered truthfully.

"Should we look at it?"

"It should fit our camera," Micheal said, reaching for the camcorder.

He opened the cover and popped in the tape. They both sat on the edge of the bed and waited for a picture to appear. They were both shocked by what they saw. There was a shaky image of a woman with brown hair bouncing her head up and down. The image was zoomed in and grainy. It suddenly pulled back to reveal the inside of an airplane. Michelle immediately knew what it was, though Micheal had already suspected.

"Oh my god! I thought I covered up better than that!" Michelle said. She was mortified by what she saw, but also a little turned on.

"Me too..." Micheal was lost in the image on the screen. He grew hard as he watched his wife give him a blowjob. He too was turned on, but more at the thought that someone may have gotten turned on by watching his wife. But he wasn't ready to tell her that.

Michelle ran her hand up his thigh as they continued to watch. On the small screen, they saw Micheal's hand rest on her shoulder. They saw his shaft start to pulse with orgasm. The screen shook as the cameraman adjusted his view. On the tape, Michelle placed his cock back in his pants. The screen flicked and the tape ended.

"Wow," Michelle said, "that was kind of hot to watch!"

Micheal turned to look at his wife. His lusty eyes locked to hers. Their lips mashed together in a powerful kiss. He began to pull at her clothes, desperate to have her naked. He quickly pulled off her cotton shirt and blue satin bra. He knew she was wearing matching panties, and he couldn't wait for them to join the bra on the floor. As he tugged at the zipper of her shorts she stopped him.

"Wait," she said "Nooooooo!" Micheal said with a pitiful whimper.

"It's ok, we're still going to do it!" Michelle replied, comforting him. "There's just something I want to show you!"

She pushed Micheal to sit back down on the bed. She turned with her back to him and slowly pushed her shorts past her hips. She stepped out of them and turned back towards Micheal, wrapping her arms across her chest in a coy display of innocence.

"Micheal, dear. I did something special before we left." She wiggled her hips in an exaggerated way as she stepped to him. "You see, I wanted to make this trip as special as possible. So I've done something that I think you'll like."

She stepped in front of him and pulled his hands to her hips. She helped him hook his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and held her hands over her head, waiting for him to pull them down. He started to tug them down, slowly at first. When He got to where he knew there should be hair, there was none.

His eyes shot up to hers, "You shaved?!"

"Oh, I did much more than that!" she giggled.

He suddenly yanked her panties completely off, revealing in full her secret. "I had all of the hair on my pussy completely removed by laser. That little strip you see is all I will ever have again!"

Micheal said nothing. Michelle was beginning to worry that he did not approved. Without warning, he threw her on the bed. In one deft motion, he dropped the rest of his clothes and lifted her knees over his shoulders. He plunged his mouth into her steaming slit. Consumed with his lust, he hungrily explored her bald cunt. He savored every inch of silky flesh. After many minutes of exploring, he attacked her clit in earnest. The sudden intensity of the sensation threw Michelle immediately into orgasm. She screamed aloud as her legs clamped around his head.

Micheal continued his exploration, bringing her to two more orgasms. As her third release subsided, she rolled him on to his back and stood over him. She squatted over his erect member and slid it easily into her velvety tunnel. He loved when she did this because it allowed an unobstructed view of her pussy being fucked. She raised and lowered herself quickly, trying to milk his balls as fast as she could. She needed to be filled with his seed. Micheal felt his cum boiling up. In less than a dozen quick strokes, she was rewarded with his sticky cum filling her pussy. Micheal groaned loudly as he thrust up into her. Shot after shot erupted from him until he collapsed, spent.

They rested in the after glow for many minutes. They looked out at the ocean, basking in the radiant beauty of it. "Happy anniversary," Micheal said.

"Happy anniversary," Michelle returned.

"Any more surprises for me?" he asked.

Michelle just giggled and pulled him closer to her.

Bruce's butler knocked on the door of his office. He opened it a crack and spoke, "Mr. Wayne, Mr. Damfouse is on line three for you."

Bruce grabbed the receiver from the phone on his desk and punched the appropriate line. "Jean?"

"Oui Bruce, you called for me," Bruce had gotten used to the French accent quickly after hiring the man.

"Yes. We have some guests that are due to arrive today under the name of Preyas." Bruce heard a keyboard clicking away as Jean looked up the reservation.

"Ah, oui monsieur. I have found their reservation."

"Jean, they will be staying with me for the week. I'd like you to process a refund back to their credit card." Bruce said.

Jean started typing again, "Oui, you're the boss!"

Bruce hung up he phone and turned to a small bank of TV monitors. He looked at the black and white picture of his guests. He chuckled to himself, "The 'Boss' indeed!"