Pillow Talk Ch. 04

Story Info
Tranny ho is forced to fuck NPYD vice cops to stay undercover.
5.3k words
4.7
21.1k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,967 Followers

Chapter Four - Goomah

Michelle Clooney felt Frank Caputo's erection prodding at her backside; it slid inside her panties and probed her buttocks until it found her sphincter. Frankie held her hips and slowly pushed himself deep inside her. Michelle relaxed her sphincter as she had learned to do to accommodate the girth of his large cock in her anus. There was no need for more lubricant, Frankie had fucked her twice last night and his semen was still inside her along with the residue of the KY jelly they had used.

They were spooning in the big bed and Frankie had woken up horny as he always did when he stayed the night. Michelle was dressed in nylon baby-doll pyjamas and sheer hold-up stockings. Frankie insisted that she wear lingerie to bed.

Dawn was just creeping through a chink in the curtains as Frankie began to slowly fuck Michelle. He pulled her to him, nuzzling her neck and she wriggled her buttocks invitingly. Frankie snaked a hand around her body and found her erect inside her panties and he squeezed her as he thrust in and out of her buttocks.

They took their time making love and ejaculated together, as they often did. Michelle had learned how to suppress her orgasm until Frankie was ready; well most of the time anyway.

They lay still with Frankie's penis slowly deflating inside Michelle's anus until it fully constricted and popped out. Michelle felt some of his issue dribble from her sphincter; it soaked into her flimsy panties. She turned around so that she could kiss her lover and Frankie wrapped her in his arms and hugged and kissed her until Michelle began to struggle free.

She slipped into a pair of kitten heeled slippers and noted that her stockings were full of runners as usual after a night with Frankie. She would take them off and throw them away when he left; he insisted she always wear nylons in his company. She slipped on a satin dressing down.

Michelle went to the kitchenette and brewed coffee.

"You want breakfast darling?" Michelle called out to Frankie who was in the shower.

"Nah. I'll eat with the guys down at the social club; Lilo called a sit down. Some of Sharky Ramone's guys have been dealing on the other side of Halleck Street in Lefty Ruggiero's patch so we gonna negotiate a truce. That fucking Sharky is a Young Turk but so long as that gavone knows he gotta kick up to Lefty and Lilo maybe we can settle things," Frankie called from ensuite, towelling himself off.

Frankie stayed at Michelle's apartment about four nights a week. Always on Fridays, never on Sundays, and then whenever he could get away from his wife during the week. He also often dropped into the Bordello unannounced during the day for a little afternoon delight with Michelle.

Michelle had stayed well away from the subject of Frankie's home life and Frankie seldom spoke about it with her, which was expected. He sometimes referred to his wife Benedetta as 'that bitch' when he was drunk and angry, but Michelle knew that like most Italian men he venerated his family. Michelle was his goomah but she would never be held in the same respect as his wife.

That said, Frankie treated her well. He paid the rent on the apartment, was always buying her clothes and jewellery and was happy to take her out on the town to certain establishments. They'd had their 'arrangement', as they referred to it, in place now for just over six months and it was going well. Michelle was still learning how to run the 'Gentlemen's Club' but the girls were good and the regular clientele behaved themselves so it pretty much ran itself. Michelle was really just the hostess and bookkeeper.

Michelle was slowly and carefully collecting information about Frankie and his mob dealings. She was careful not to push but she was an attentive listener and snippets like the one she had just gleaned about the sit down would be passed on to Linda Gordon as soon as Michelle could meet with her. Michelle and Linda never discussed their business on the phone.

Frankie came out of the bedroom dressed in a fresh suit, shirt, tie, and polished shoes. His black mane was still wet from the shower and Michelle was once again amazed at how handsome he was. He kissed her on the side of the mouth so he wouldn't get lipstick on himself, squeezed her ass and headed out.

Michelle poured coffee for herself and lit a cigarette. Her eating habits had changed significantly; dictated by Frankie's veracious appetite for anal sex. She walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. Good. Except for semen on the sheets and lipstick and mascara on the pillowcase there were no other splotches or stains. Michelle was terrified of leaking something horrible during sex and had established a rigid routine. She had an enema in the morning before her shower and douched before going out in the evening. She swallowed a couple of Imodium after each procedure. She ate only one meal a day, usually dinner with Frankie, so that she had all night to digest it. Other than drinking coffee, Coke a Cola, and of course alcoholic drinks, which she was finding she liked to do more of lately, she didn't snack.

Other changes had taken place in her life too.

Mitchell Clooney had disappeared from her life forever. She didn't think about her life before she met Frankie. She found it was the only way to deal with her current situation. To just be Michelle Clooney, transvestite Madame and goomah of Frank 'The Stallion' Caputo, and nothing else. Other than her meetings with Linda she had no ties to her former life anyway and Linda treated Michelle as her girlfriend and she too never raised the spectre of Mitch Clooney.

Michelle and Linda met about three times a week, mostly in coffeehouses or bars but sometimes in Linda's apartment where they would make love. Linda was fulltime undercover now too as Michelle's handler. She was still only on a patrolwoman's wage and Michelle helped her out with cash and clothes.

Strictly speaking the money Michelle took from Frankie was considered proceeds of crime and technically she was not supposed to spend any of it but Michelle rationalised that she needed the cash to keep her cover intact. Besides, the FBI had no way of knowing how much money Frankie gave to Michelle.

Michelle took care of her morning toilette, fixed her hair and makeup and slipped into her working attire. During the day it was a navy blue business suit, white satin blouse, sheer flesh-toned pantyhose and high-heeled pumps. She wore expensive panties and bra underneath. She looked simultaneously professional and sexy which was perfect for her job as Madame at the Bordello. In the evening she changed into one of her many elegant evening gowns and exchanged pantyhose for stockings.

Frankie liked the way she dressed and would often drop in for a quickie, leading her upstairs if there was time or simply bending her over her desk in her office if there wasn't. He had a veracious appetite for sex, which Michelle was finding matched her own now that she was living full-time trans. Michelle dressed not only to please Frankie but also to please herself. On the days she knew that Frankie had family commitments and she wasn't required in the bordello, she would often dress down. She experimented with jeans, satin bell-bottoms, A-line skirts and sweater-dresses. Her favourite casual attire was hotpants, velvet boots and fitted blazer, she always turned heads when she went out dressed like that; her pantyhose-sheathed legs seemed to go forever. She also had a collection of cork-soled wedgies and chunky high-heels to complement her casual wardrobe.

Experimenting with fashion was an engaging pastime that pleased Michelle and she and Linda often went on shopping sprees. Linda took Michelle to her first hairdressing appointment. Michelle had let her hair grow and even though her hair wasn't quite as long as Farrah Fawcett's, Michelle wanted to try the feathered look. It worked for her and more importantly Frankie liked it.

Michelle did her rounds of the Gentlemen's Club. Mornings were dedicated to cleaning and preparing the place for the clientele that would start drifting in the late afternoon. She checked to make sure the lounge and bar were spotlessly cleaned; the bar restocked and the dark wood panelling and furniture polished. The lounge and bar was where clients were served drinks and allowed to relax as they chose which of the girls they would like to engage with. Michelle then checked the girls 'work rooms,' which were very well appointed and included large comfortable beds freshly made up with clean linen and satin-lined comforters. She inspected the ensuite bathrooms, one shared between each of the two bedrooms, and finally made her way into her small office where she reviewed the previous day's takings, entered the figures into a ledger along with outgoing expenses and balanced the books. She kept another ledger which was a diary of the girl's appointments with the gynaecologist that the Bordello retained. The girls were required to undertake a health check every two months. In the 1970s condoms were not really in favour. It was a cash only establishment and there was a large safe in the corner to which only she and Frankie had the combination.

Frankie often bought in large amounts of cash from his other business dealings and stashed it in the safe and took chunks of cash away as his needs arose. Michelle did not ask where the money had come from or where it went but she did catalogue the cash movements and passed the information onto Linda to pass to the FBI.

By ten o'clock most of her office and administrative duties were completed and she would take a rest until she was required to undertake her hostess duties, meeting and greeting the clients and generally overseeing the running of the place. Her deputy was Rita Cordova, a long-time courtesan who was now in her forties. She was still very good looking and had kept her figure and she was intelligent and articulate and still in high demand by some of the more discerning customers. Rita deputised for Michelle when Michelle took time away from the job, placing the takings into a small wall safe in Michelle's office. Michelle would then enter the taking into her ledger and move the money into the big safe.

Michelle and Rita had a cordial, professional working relationship but were far from friends. Some of the younger girls doted on Michelle, fascinated that she was a trans woman living full time as a female. Michelle was like a den mother to them and kept her relationship friendly and affectionate but she retained her authority and was willing to punish any of the girls who broke the bordello's code of conduct. Her punishments were limited to withholding or reducing wages or making the offending girl do extra cleaning duties or even suspending the girl from work. Anything more severe was Frankie's purview. Michelle was glad that she seldom had to punish her brood of courtesans.

The number one rule was silence and secrecy. The girls were never to discuss what they did and who they did it with; some of New York's most famous and infamous men used the establishment. It was frequented by businessmen, politicians; the rich and powerful who wanted a bit of spice in their life. Members of the New York mob also used the club. The bordello was an agreed no-man's-land or neutral territory where men could relax and take their pleasures with the utmost discretion and without fear of reprisal. Frankie jokingly referred to is as 'Switzerland in New York'.

The next equally important rule was no stealing; no stealing from the customers and no withholding from Frankie. The girls were well paid and well looked after, and any infringement of these two rules could mean severe retribution.

Michelle completed her rounds and was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper in her office on the second floor when the reality of what she was doing and who she was doing it with fully dawned on her.

Tucked away on page four of the New York Times was an article written by Rob Hanson, one of paper's crime reporters.

'Body of Woman Fished from East River Identified' the headline read.

'The body of a woman found floating in the East River last week with her hands cut off has been identified as Irene Valasso, a thirty-three year old former prostitute with ties to the Bonanno crime family. Valasso is believed to have operated a call girl ring and a high-class brothel in the Bronx and was reported missing three months ago. Valasso's body is believed to have been floating in the river for two to three weeks but remained relatively intact due to the near freezing water. It had taken until last Friday for the body to be identified. A relative, who declined to be interviewed by this reporter, made the identification.

The NYPD refused to comment when this reporter inquired as to whether the cutting off of hands is a Mafia punishment for theft or embezzlement...'

Michelle paled. Her hands began to shake and when she put down her coffee cup it rattled in the saucer.

She remembered what Frank had said to her when he offered her the job:

'My current Madame, the lady who runs my establishment, has quit and none of the other women I employ are suitable.'

Quit? Did anyone quit the Mafia? Frankie had once made a joke at a dinner with his wiseguys and their goomahs.

"So Benny 'The Dip' comes to see me and says he wants out of our thing cause his wife wants him to go legit. I told him 'what are we; the fucking boy scouts? Fuggedaboutit!'" everyone at the table laughed.

Was she now considered an 'associate' because she worked directly for a 'Caporegime'?

Michelle invited Rita Cordova to her office for a cup of coffee. They sat side by side making small talk whilst sipping coffee and smoking cigarettes. Michelle had deliberately left the Times open at the Irene Valasso story on the side table. She noticed Rita glance across at it repeatedly; she was obviously distracted by it.

"Did you see the story," Michelle indicated the newspaper with her chin.

"Don't believe everything you read in newspapers sweetie," Rita drew heavily on her cigarette and blew smoke at the ceiling.

"Did she work here? Irene Valasso I mean? Did she work here?" Michelle asked.

"Let me tell you something Michelle. At the moment you are untouchable because you are Francis' comare; but that position can be perilous," Rita began.

"I should rightly have taken over as Madame when Irene vacated the position. Irene got greedy and although she wasn't Francis' comare, they liked to fuck. But it looks like that didn't help her when she got caught skimming," Rita pointed at the Times.

"But Francis likes travistos, femminielli, more than he likes women. Anyone else who is part of their thing would have been clipped for having those tendencies but it is condoned because you are beautiful, feminine articulate and because Francis Caputo earns more than any Caporegime in the Family."

"And so he puts you in charge and makes you Madame. You are an amusement, a curio for the clientele and to the girls who work here. They respect you only because you are Francis' comare."

"You have the job that should rightfully be mine. But don't worry; I will be your right-hand girl, your deputy, your handmaiden. Until one day Francis tires of you and puts you back on the street...or you end up floating in the East River like your predecessor," Rita's face was a mask of malevolence.

Michelle was shocked and dismayed but she soon recovered.

"Tell me Rita, until I came along did Frankie like to fuck you too?" Michelle retorted angrily.

"Who says he's stopped?" Rita grinned maliciously.

Rita stood up and smoothed out her skirt.

"Thanks for the coffee and the chat Michelle but I have to get back to work," Rita smiled sweetly and left the office, closing the door behind her.

Michelle sought out Linda and they met at Linda's apartment. Michelle paced up and down chain-smoking while Linda tried to calm her down.

"Michelle honey; the FBI have you covered, nothing is going to happen to you. The mob doesn't kill police officers; it draws too much heat," Linda tried to console her.

Linda knew that she was telling a white lie. The mob didn't hit law enforcement officers but undercover agents were considered fair game. There was currently at least one contract out that she knew about on NYPD Detective Doug LeVein who had infiltrated Paulie Vario's crew in the Brooklyn. LeVein was currently in Witsec, whereabouts unknown.

There was no way she was going tell Michelle this. She had finally got Michelle comfortable living full time as a trans woman and feeling that she was safe as Frankie Caputo's goomah, she did not want to undo the good work they had done so far. Linda knew that this secondment to the FBI could be her way out of the shitty and corrupt NYPD into a Federal Agency that respected women.

Half a bottle Jack Daniel's and package of Marlboro Menthol Lights later Michelle had calmed down and she snuggled up to Linda on the couch. She updated Linda about the sit down at the social club; with Lilo Galante, Sharky Ramone's and Lefty Ruggiero. This was important intel and Linda left Michelle snoozing on the couch and went outside to use a pay phone to inform her FBI handlers.

By the time Linda had returned Michelle had brightened up.

"I gotta get back to the Gentlemen's Club hun; I'll call you later," Michelle kissed Linda goodbye.

Back at the bordello Michelle nipped upstairs brushed her teeth and freshened her makeup then came back downstairs to her office on the second floor. The club opened at two in the afternoon and it was an hour until opening time.

Suddenly there was a hammering on the door; she could hear the commotion coming up the stairs.

"Open up! Police!" hash voices came through the closed door.

Michelle looked at Rita Cordova questioningly.

"So Frankie didn't tell you about the Pussy Posse did he?" Rita took Michelle by the shoulders.

Of course Michelle knew about the prostitution and solicitation branch of the vice squad; Christ at one time she had worked for them as an undercover streetwalker. But she also knew that like most of NYPD; the vice squad was corrupt. In her former life she used to be in the narcotics branch of the vice squad and her corruption was the reason that she was in the predicament that she was now.

"I know who they are but surely Frankie pays them off to leave us alone," Michelle looked worried as the banging grew louder.

"Of course he does but part of the deal is that they can come around and use the girls now and then. They get to take a freebee but not during business hours. They usually phone first but sometimes they get high or drunk and they just drop in. Don't fuck with them; just let the girls give them their freebies and they will soon be on their way." Rita said in a calming tone.

"Jilly! Penny! Get the door and take those representatives of New York's finest out back and see to their needs," Rita called downstairs and led Michelle back to her office.

"We'll stay in your office until they leave. Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil," Rita grinned closing the door.

"How often does this happen?" Michelle asked.

Rita was pouring two shots of bourbon into crystal glasses.

"About once a month four or five of them will come around. When Irene Valasso ran the place she used to take on one or two of them herself. Said she wanted to know who was on the take in case she ever got pinched. If you ask me, blowing a copper is a high price to pay for that kind of information, but coming from the streets I suppose you had to hand out freebies all the time," Rita passed a glass to Michelle.

Michelle played along.

"Yeah I've given away my share of freebies to those goons," she replied sipping her whiskey.

"Anyway the girls will soon take care of them," Rita lit a cigarette.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,967 Followers
12