Pillow Talk, Not Just Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm married to you, Paul. I don't want anyone else. Now, that I found you," she said giving me a peck on the lips and looking up at me with those big, blue eyes, "I'm done with other men."

"C'mon, Gloria, just play along, who would you do, if I was killed in a car accident, God forbid?"

"Eww! That's a horrible thing to say," she said looking at me with a smile. "I'm not going to allow you to drive my car anymore. Do you know how difficult it is to remove blood from the upholstery?"

"Your sincere concern for my death and for the condition of your upholstery is duly noted. Very funny," I said. "Besides, it's only horrible, until my attorney reads the will and you discover all that you'll inherit."

"Well, I am your wife," she said with evidence of a sexy smile, "and I am entitled to half that you have alive and all that you have dead," she said wrapping her hand tighter around my cock.

Was she smiling because she was happy she was my wife or was she smiling knowing that she'd be a rich woman and free to do whatever and whomever she wanted after I'm gone?

"Just play along and tell me. Okay? From out of all the men that we both know, who would you do? And feel free to name more than one, as many as you want, and women, for that matter, too."

It was always more exciting when I actually knew the person I imagined making love to my wife. It was hot when I thought about her giving a blowjob to one of my friends. I imagined one of my best pals giving me the high five, while passing along his compliment. "You're wife is a great, little cocksucker."

"Thank you," I imagined saying to him before asking him to tell me all the dirty details of their love connection over a beer at the bar.

"You'd want me to name a woman, wouldn't you? All you guys are alike. I bet you'd like to see me with Sheila," she said dashing my hopes and making my excitement short lived with her next comment. "I'm not lesbian, Paul, or even bi-sexual. I could never be with a woman. I like men too much. Give me a cock any day, your cock, to any pussy and to anyone else's cock."

"C'mon, just for the sake of some hot, sexy fun, tell me. Who would you do?"

"I wouldn't do anyone," said Gloria with a sudden sadness to her voice. "I'd be in mourning."

"I see. Okay. After you mourned my loss for ten or twenty years, then who would you do?"

"You mean, after I mourned your loss for 24 hours, who would I do? No one," she laughed. "I'd be too busy shopping and spending all your money," she said with her sexy laugh.

I loved it when she teased me. At least, I hoped she was teasing when she said she'd only mourn my death for 24 hours and spend all my money. I wouldn't want to see my baby alone for long, but a year or two without her fucking and sucking another man is a respectable amount of time to mourn my passing.

"I can see you joining group therapy with others who lost a spouse," I said in sincere seriousness. "Any death after all, especially my death, is a serious thing."

"You're right. I would join a group. Once I was able to deal with the tragedy of spending my life without you, I'd join the Convent Order of Sisters Who Lost Perverted Husbands," she said with a laugh.

"You'd make a very sexy Nun," I said while reaching around her to squeeze her perfect, surgically sculpted ass. Again, I marveled, her plastic surgeon is an artist with a scalpel.

Suddenly, I imagined her as a Catholic Nun. Suddenly, I imagined having sex with her friend Sheila, another Sister of the Holy Order of Sisters Who Lost Perverted Husbands. I always wondered what Nuns wore beneath their habits. I always wondered if they were as horny as I am now.

I know it's sacrilegious, but I couldn't help imagining a priest having his way with Sister Gloria in the convent. I imagined her blowing him, while she was on her knees praying, before I imagined Sister Gloria and Sister Sheila having lesbian sex and the priest joining in, while I watched it all and masturbated from the window outside.

"I'd live the remainder of my life in solitude and in prayer," she said flashing me her smile. "While hoping that they had pizza delivery and the delivery man was cute."

She looked up at me and laughed over greeting the pizza delivery man. I loved her laugh. It was sexy and contagious and she had a great smile.

Suddenly, I imagined her emerging from the shower and walking downstairs naked to answer the door, while very slowly and very methodically putting a towel around her voluptuous body. I imagined her acting oblivious to the pizza delivery man watching her through the glass side panel of the front door, as she walked down the stairs, while wrapping a towel around her sexy, naked body. My cock hardened to the excitement of his lust for her.

Answering the door wearing nothing more than a towel and her sexy smile, I imagined her losing her smile, along with her towel, when reaching for the pizza.

"Oops, please don't look at my big, phony tits. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at my shaved pussy or my surgically sculpted ass. I'm naked," I imagined her saying, while feebly feigning her embarrassment.

On the pretense of falling to her knees to retrieve her towel, I imagined her not resisting the pizza man's lust for her, when he put a hand to the back of her head and pulled her closer to double check her pizza order.

"Did you order pepperoni with your pizza?"

"Yes."

"Well, I forgot to give it to you," I imagine him saying to Gloria and her falling for his line.

The excitement of her unzipping the man's fly, pulling out his cock, and blowing him, filled my mind with the possibilities of this really happening one day in the near future. I imagined watching the show from the front hall closet with the door opened just enough for me to enjoy watching her suck another man's cock.

Gladly, the man was happy to accept a blowjob instead of a tip. I played with my cock in the closet, while he played with my wife's tits by the front door. The imagined vision of her performing fallacio on the man made me momentarily pause my pillow talk, but I was now even more excitedly eager to continue.

"So, you'd never marry again?"

"I didn't say that," she said suddenly just holding my penis instead of stroking it. "You know I don't like to be alone without a man in my life. I need sex as much as you do. Okay, maybe not quite as much as you do, but I'd miss having someone to cuddle with and spoon with at night. Besides, no one wants to be alone. Everyone should have someone special in their lives."

Although the thought of her with another man was exciting, the thought of her cuddling and spooning her naked body against the naked body of another man made me jealous. I wondered who'd take my place, after I was gone. Maybe she has someone in mind, already. Maybe she'd play the field with a multitude of lovers, younger lovers, men who could sexually show her a good time, a better time than I could. Maybe with all the money I left her, she'd turn into a real slut. Nah, she's not like that, but it's exciting to think that she could become as sexually depraved as I am.

With the imagined thoughts of her fucking a gigolo, I felt a bit sad. This pillow talk had another edge to it that was very sharp and great care needed to be taken to handle it, so as not to be cut. Suddenly, she was quiet, pensive almost.

Oftentimes, the butt of dumb blonde jokes, she sometimes relished playing the dumb blonde, especially if it was a way for her to get what she wanted. She could sometimes confound you in her inability to walk and chew gum at the same time. Only, I've learned that it's pure folly for the poor person who underestimates the scheming intelligence of my conniving wife. She's anything but dumb. She could be a wicked woman, when there's something she wants.

With a cutting remark that makes you want to slap her or kiss her, depending on the situation and depending on the remark, she can suddenly surprise you with a well developed comment that showed her amazing insight to a person or a situation. Much in the sly, sexy way of a Jennifer Marlowe, played by Loni Anderson on WKRP in Cincinnati, Gloria was no dumb blonde. If she was, I never would have married her.

Physical beauty can only carry someone so far. I realize it may be difficult for some to imagine, but to sustain a relationship I need more than tits, ass, and pussy. Just as a woman needs a man, who possesses it all, a man with money, power, influence, charm, character, and looks, a man must have a woman who has more substance to maintain his continued interest than just mere beauty. Beautiful women, much like writers, are a dime a dozen. Okay, I agree, we all will overlook many character flaws of a beautiful woman who has a hot body, especially if that beautiful woman is naked and in bed with you.

Now that she was no longer stroking my cock meant that she was thinking and I wondered what she was thinking. Was she thinking about doing other men? Was she thinking about doing a certain someone? Who was she thinking about, certainly not me?

Our second time around the marriage circuit, we've been together long enough that she's no longer on the pedestal and I'm no longer her hero. We've both had a past and we've both made mistakes over the years, while apart and while together, especially, when we were drinking during one of our infamous pool parties.

"What about Jimmy? Would you do him?"

"Jimmy? No, I wouldn't do our next door neighbor. Besides, Julie is a dear friend." She looked up at me and I knew what she was going to ask me before she even asked the question. "Would you do Julie?"

"Fuck yeah, she's hot. I mean, I'd only do her if you and Jimmy were killed in a car crash, God forbid, after mourning your loses several years, months, weeks, days, hours," I said laughing.

She hit me lightly in the ribs and we both laughed, but now it was out there and now it was her turn. We had opened the door to our little erotic game, a sexy game that, to be played correctly, needed to be continually fed. Only, the feeding of it would surely fire our passion to escalate the game and to want to try this game with others. Nonetheless, we continued this game of pillow talk nearly every time we were alone together and in the mood romantically. It was a diversion that I was always eager to play, whether in the bedroom, in the car, at the mall, or while watching television. It was a sport that I'd mute the baseball game and turn the TV off even, just to play the game with her.

No longer just pillow talk, it had become a contest of erotic teasing and consensual sexual musings. After a while, this type of entertainment had become the main focus of most of my conversations with her. Admittedly, the game didn't mean as much to her as it did to me. I was excited when playing the game and she not only knew that I was but also used my enthusiasm to her advantage, I suspected.

There were some days that she didn't want to play the game and there were some days that I wanted to escalate the game. It was just pillow talk, after all, I thought back then, when it started and before it had morphed into an exciting, albeit dangerous game of infidelity. Surely, no harm can happen just talking about sex and talking about having an affair. Realistically, everything we said was out in the open and we weren't sneaking around the other's back or were we?

"I know your type," she said with a sexy smile.

"You do?" I looked at her wondering, who she thought was my type and, who she'd pick out for me. "Who?"

"You're easy," she said. "You're all talk. Only, you're not a pig. You're not the type to pick someone up in a bar and have sex with them in the backseat of a car. You have more class than that."

"Thank you," I said, while thinking about the woman who I picked up at the bar a few months ago and plied with happy hour drinks.

We continued our little party in her car, where we made out like horny teenagers, while she fondled my cock through my pants and I felt her breasts through her blouse. She was a hottie with big natural tits, at least a C cup, maybe even a D cup. I don't even remember her name, Debbie or Linda, some name with two syllables, but she blew me.

I always wondered if she went home to her husband or boyfriend and during some hot pillow talk told them that she sucked off a stranger. In hindsight, maybe her man put her up to it, as I hoped to put Gloria up to it, and was there watching her blow me from a distance. I was a little too drunk and too excited to even notice him if he was there watching or not. It was a good thing I didn't have my car with me that day and took a cab home from the office because I was too drunk to drive.

Still, it was exciting to watch her unzip me, pull out my cock, and stare at it, while stroking it and before blowing me. Then, when she slid herself down in the seat and took me in her mouth, I unbuttoned her blouse, undid her bra, and fondled her big tits. She gave me her number, but I never called her. Especially with my cock in her mouth, the back of her head was prettier than her face. Besides, considering who I had waiting for me at home, she wasn't my type. She was too short and a bit hippy.

Her blowjob wasn't greater than the guilt that I felt for cheating on my wife. Certainly, her blowjob wasn't better than any of the blowjobs that I've received from Gloria. I'm not even sure why I did it, but I did. I was a little drunk. I was a lot horny. I had much more to lose by cheating on my wife than I had to gain by risking getting a blowjob from a woman I picked up at the bar.

Then, there was the affair that I had with my secretary, Anne. Old enough to be her father, the affair that I had with Anne made me feel young, that is, until I looked in the mirror after having sex with her. Drenched with sweat, I felt older than my age. My face was so red, and with my hair splayed in all directions, I looked as if I had stuck my finger in a wall socket.

I wanted to tell my wife about my little indiscretions. I wanted to share my sexual excitement with her by confessing my infidelities to her. I wanted to make my extramarital experiences part of our pillow talk, but I thought better of it. Maybe later, I'd share that with her, but not now.

Maybe later, I could broach the subject of wanting to watch her with her best friend, Sheila, before having a threesome with the two of them or even a foursome with Sheila's husband, Ron. Only, we weren't ready to go there, yet, if ever. There was just no way that my baby doll would ever do Sheila or Ron, never mind doing them together.

"I could see you with Sheila," she said with a smile of victory.

"You can?"

Bingo! You and me both, I thought, stopping myself from saying it out loud. Just as I can see you with Sheila, licking her pussy and her licking your pussy, I can see myself with Sheila, too. Be still my heart. Of all the women we know, I was happy that she chose her. Swinging lifestyle here I cum.

"Yeah, she's your type. Tall and leggy, she's thin but still very curvy and sexy, and she's very pretty."

"I dunno; I couldn't be with your best friend," I said with a look of sadness that rivaled my expression of sorrow when the Dow Jones fell ten thousand points. "That would be too weird. She knows me too well. It would just be so wrong on so many different levels for me to have sex with Sheila. I would never disrespect you by cheating on you with her or with anyone, for that matter."

How was that? Was I convincing enough? Do you think she fell for the part that I couldn't do her best friend? I didn't lay it on too thick, did I, by telling her that it was wrong on so many different levels? More the opposite, it was so right on so many different levels. I'd do Sheila on the first floor, the second floor, the third floor, the roof, outside on the lawn, in the backyard, and the basement of my house, before doing her on every level of her house. Damn, Sheila is as hot as Gloria and I never did a redhead before.

Definitely, without a doubt, I'd do Sheila. The image of doing Sheila, the thought of touching her while kissing her, made my cock suddenly react to the thought of doing her. The thought of Sheila naked and blowing me made my cock hard and Gloria noticed. Sheila was a good looking woman, as good looking as Gloria and with a body to match. They could be sisters and I imagined they were sisters, while imagining having sex with the both of them. They share the same plastic surgeon and first met in the doctor's office, while waiting to see the doctor.

"See? I told you. I knew you'd do Sheila," she said looking down at my erection before looking up at me and smiling. As if it was a microphone, she lifted up my cock and spoke into it to issue me her warning. "You'd better not," she said reaching down to cup my balls and punctuating her point by giving them a gentle squeeze. "Besides, Sheila wouldn't hurt me by cheating with you. She's a good friend. She'd never do that. She'd never do anything with you," she said triumphantly.

After trying for two years, it was last month that I finally cornered Sheila in the deep, dark end of the pool, while her husband Ron was alone in the house with Gloria making drinks. Now that I recall, it took them a long time to make those drinks and I always wondered if they were doing more than just making cocktails. Hmm, cocktails, such an appropriate word for what I imagined they were doing behind closed doors and behind my back.

The same age as Gloria, Sheila has a fabulous body and we frolicked in the pool. I took every opportunity to touch and feel her body while playing in the tepid water. I know that it was because of the alcohol that we consumed that night that she allowed me to kiss her. We French kissed again and again. She even allowed me to lift her bikini top and caress her perfect C cup tits. There was no resistance when I lifted her up in the water and moved my head down and took her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other, while reaching behind her and cupping her sweet, firm ass.

It was more than exciting when she reached her hand down and felt my cock through my bathing suit and when I pulled it out; she immediately surrounded it with her fingers. She kissed me while stroking me. Only, not from the lack of excitement of being with her, but between the cool pool water and the alcohol, I was having trouble getting hard. Embarrassed by my inability to maintain an erection, I wished I had taken a Cialis before getting in the pool. Only, I didn't think I'd finally have this opportunity with Sheila that I had been trying to have for so long.

Our private little party ended when I tried to slip my hand down the front of her bathing suit to finger her pussy and get her sexually excited enough to fuck her right there in the deep, dark end of the pool. I suspect, had I maintained an erection, she may have allowed me to fuck her in the pool or she may have blown me in the cabana. Before being rejected, I managed to touch enough of her pussy to know that she was shaved.

I didn't know there were rules. I didn't know how far Sheila would go, until I tried going as far as I could. Oh, yeah, I'd do Sheila. She's sexy. She's hot. She's fun.

Alone with Ron in the house, while I was alone with Sheila in the pool, I always wondered if Gloria did Ron. Busy with Sheila, oblivious to where they were and how long they were gone, they had more than enough time. They had plenty of time for a quickie.

Maybe she and Ron were doing what Sheila and I were doing. Maybe he lusted after my wife, as much as I lusted over his wife. Maybe she was fondling his cock, while he was sucking her tits. He could have bent her over and did her doggie style or she may have fallen to her knees and taken his cock in her mouth.

Maybe it was nothing more than my wishful and active imagination. Maybe it was all so very innocent and they were doing nothing more than talking, while making drinks. Still, it was exciting just to think that she had done something sexy with Ron. Suddenly, the image of Gloria on her knees and blowing Ron consumed me with passion and, even if she hadn't sucked his cock, I decided to discuss the suggestion of her blowing Ron over some hot pillow talk.