Pillow Talk, Not Just Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a momentary pause in her pillow talk where she looked down at her breasts before looking back up at me.

"Whose tits did you like better, her tits or my tits?"

"Because of the vested interest I have in your tits," I said with a laugh. "I like your tits better, of course, baby. I love your tits," I said caressing them with my hands before leaning down and taking turns sucking her nipples. "Your tits are the eighth and ninth Wonders of the World."

"Did she stick her hand down your bathing suit and feel your cock?"

"Stick her hand down my bathing suit to feel my cock? Of course not," I said with my best look of shock and dismay. "What kind of woman do you think your best friend is? What kind of man do you think your loyal and faithful husband is? How dare you ask me such a question? I'm offended and deeply hurt," I said trying to feign my outrage, while suppressing a laugh. "Apologize to me this instant."

"Faithful my ass," she said with a knowing look. "Why must you make me feel like an attorney interrogating a witness? Just answer the question, councilor."

"Maybe, if you asked the right question, I'd give you the correct answer," I said with a smug smile.

"Did you take out your cock?"

"Yes."

"And did the defendant feel said cock."

"She did and with great enthusiasm, while exuberantly stroking me with her right hand, I might add," I said laughing.

"A yes or no answer is all that is required," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry, but I find it difficult to keep my sexual excitement confined to the brevity of only a one syllabic response," I said with a smile.

"Did she blow you?"

"I wish," I said with a look of dejection.

It was a good sign that she was laughing. She was having as much fun as I was having. With this, our first pillow talking session of the season, this summer could prove to be our most exciting year.

"Oh, poor baby didn't get his cock sucked," she said with a sexy laugh. "Did you finger her pussy?"

"I tried but she swatted my hand away. That was when we stopped."

"You stopped or she stopped you."

"She splashed me with water and swam to the other side of the pool."

"Did you swim after her?"

"No, I was too drunk."

"Before she swam away," she said with a sudden look of sadness. "Did you kiss her?"

"Well, yeah, if memory serves me right, we may have kissed once or twice."

"How many times did you kiss?"

"Several," I said recoiling from her look. "A dozen," I said feeling the awkwardness of her stare. "Several dozen times, maybe."

"Did you French kiss her?"

"Is there any other kind of kiss?"

"No, I guess there isn't," she said again with the same look of sadness, "unless you're kissing a friend or a relative."

"It's your turn. Tell me," I said rubbing my hands together, as if a fly, before being wrapped up having his insides sucked out by a spider.

I couldn't wait to hear what she had to say and I hoped it was as good as what I imagined she was going to tell me.

"There's not much to tell. Ron and I did exactly what you did with Sheila."

Judging by the look on her face, she was hoping that I'd end the conversation there. No way. I know my baby doll better than that. This was just the beginning. I suspected she had done so much more with Ron than I had done with Sheila.

"Elucidate and enlighten me, please, and in great detail, if you don't mind," I said propping up my pillow and leaning on my elbow to make myself more comfortable, while facing her. "Tell me everything."

"I told you want he did," she said playing it coyly cool.

"Tell me again. Did he feel your tits?"

Returning her play, I wanted to watch her facial expressions, while she told me what she did and more importantly, what he did. I needed to know how much she enjoyed what she had happened between the two of them. Was what she did just sex or was it the beginning of a love affair with her best friend's husband?

"Yes."

"Did he reach his hand down your bikini top?"

"Yes."

"Did he finger your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Did he take out your tits?"

"Yes."

"Did he suck them?"

"Yes."

"Did you feel his cock?"

"Yes."

"Gees, I feel as if I'm playing Password," I said with a chuckle. "Being that this is called pillow talk and not pillow word, please feel free to say more than just a one word response. Did you take his cock out of his trunks or did he?"

"I did. I was curious. I wanted to know what his cock felt like in my hand."

"And what did it feel like in your hand."

"It felt divine," she said with a sexy smile.

"Is he bigger than me?"

"Hell no," she said with a laugh. "Your cock is so much bigger than his," she said fondling my cock, while stroking me to a stiffer erection.

"Good answer," I said returning her laugh and laughing at how I questioned her, as if she were a witness on the stand.

She tensed suddenly and I could tell that she was dreading something and possibly hiding something. At the very least, I could tell that she wasn't telling me everything. She had a look of remorseful guilt mixed with sexual excitement. Since she momentarily stopped stroking me and with her nipples suddenly erect, I knew that she was thinking more about Ron than about me. Only, afraid to ask her what she was hiding and what she was dreading confessing, I was excited to learn the answer at the same time.

"Did he fuck you?"

"Paul," she looked up at me, while shaking her head in her feeble attempt to make me feel ashamed for even asking her that question. "No, he didn't."

I didn't feel shame. I felt excitement. In the way she looked away before answering my question, I knew she was lying. I knew they made love, just as I knew there was something more going on than what she was not volunteering. She wasn't as forthcoming with the information as I would have liked served up with my pillow talk. As if she was a defense attorney voicing her objection to my probing question, playing the part of the prosecuting attorney, I decided to take the long way around discovery and question the witness more delicately to hear her answers and to find the truth.

"Did you want to fuck him?"

There was a long pause before she answered my question, but I knew by her silence her answer already.

"Yes."

"Were you wet?"

"Yes. He made me terribly excited."

"Did he touch you there?"

"Yes."

"Did he finger fuck you?"

"Yes."

Her answers were mechanical, detached, and without emotion, as if she was reliving the experience she had with Ron. Her breathing had become shallow and I could tell that she was excited.

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"Did you blow him?"

Bingo! She looked up at me before quickly looking away and again, she needn't have answered the question because I already knew the answer. The guilt, like I imagined his cum, was all over her face. Red alarm bells were going off in my head, as she stroked my cock.

My wife sucked another man's cock. My wife cheated on me with her best friend's husband. Gloria sucked Ron's cock. She blew him. Oh, my God.

I was angry that she had given him a blowjob. Maybe, more correctly, I was jealous that she gave him one and Sheila didn't blow me. Yet, excitement for what my wife had done with another man replaced my anger. She sucked his cock. Now, I was in control and I needed to know all that had happened.

"Yes," she said softly.

I imagined Ron's cock in her mouth. I imagined her stroking him and cupping his balls, while sucking him. I imagined her giving him much the same blowjob she gives me and I was jealous, but still excited. Gloria sucks a good cock. She's given me the best damn blowjobs I've ever had in my life.

"Did he cum?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum on your tits?"

"No."

"Did he cum on your face?"

"No."

Okay, so he ejaculated but not on her tits or on her face. That's interesting and further begs the question of where did he cum? Even though I already knew the answer, I needed to ask her the question. If only to prolong the pure suspense of pillow talk and to heighten my sexual excitement of her imagined response, I needed to allow her the formality of answering my question. I needed hear her say it."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Say it. Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes. He came off in my mouth."

Just as I had the next question ready to ask, I knew she knew what I was going to ask her next. Again, since this is pillow talk with a husband and wife and not a polite and guarded conversation between a man and a woman, who were in bed for the first time, good taste and proper decorum were replaced by blunt and frank dialogue.

"Did you—"

"Yes, I swallowed. I swallowed his cum."

My mind was racing trying to imagine all that happened. I couldn't believe it. Shocked, surprised, hurt, but excited, I was more excited that Gloria gave Ron a blowjob than I was excited that I made out and felt up Sheila, while she stroked my cock.

She blew him. He came in her mouth. And she swallowed. Guilty as charged. Case closed. The defendant will rise to hear her sentence of a swinging lifestyle. Oh, no, not on your life. Not ready to pass judgment, not ready to hand down my sentence, this case has just officially opened the pillow talking season and will remain open, so long as this husband and wife court desires. Next case. All rise. Here cums the judge.

The thoughts of having a foursome crossed my mind, but I was afraid to ask. Then, I thought, what if I was too interested with watching Gloria with Ron that I couldn't perform with Sheila. Then, another thought crossed my mind that made me want to vomit.

Ron was much closer to Gloria in age than I was and I feared that Ron and Gloria would fall in love. I didn't want to break up my marriage or their marriage. Certainly, I wanted to fuck Sheila and I wanted Sheila to suck my cock, but I didn't want to marry the woman. She wasn't my type, at least, not in the way that Gloria and I get along. Sheila was too opinionated and vocal. She was a woman who needed to be put in her place. She was one woman who I wouldn't mind slapping around, until she submitted to my whims and behaved.

"Tell me everything. How did it happen? Were you on your knees? Where were you, in the kitchen, the living room, the bedroom or the bathroom? Where? Was he excited? Were you excited? Did you enjoy blowing him? What did he say? What did you say to him?"

"Okay, okay, relax. Take a breath. You're making me dizzy." She looked at me, this time with seriousness. "Don't forget your promise."

"What promise?"

"Anything I say can't be used against me when—"

"Yeah, yeah, I was just kidding. I haven't forgotten my promise. Tell me everything. I'm dying to know."

"We didn't do much talking," she said with a little laugh. "We were too busy doing other things to do much talking."

"Tell me from the beginning. How did it start?"

"He wrapped his arm around my waist as I climbed the stepstool, when I reached for something in the kitchen cabinet and pulled me to him. He continued holding me around the waist and, as I slid down his body to him, he felt my ass before cupping my tits through my bikini bra. Then, he kissed me."

"How many times did he kiss you?"

"I don't know, a lot."

"Did he French kiss you?"

"Is there any other kind of kiss?"

"I can't believe you were with him. I still can't wrap my brain around you blowing Ron, him cumming in your mouth, and you swallowing his load." I looked at her. I was so excited. "What happened next?"

"We kissed several times before he really started feeling me up. He felt my tits, while fingering my nipples through my bikini top, and felt my ass a lot."

"You do have a sweet ass," I said feeling her ass. "Were your nipples hard?"

"Yes, I was so very excited," she said looking at me to see how I was taking the information before continuing. "He was gentle and I was excited, especially when he started fingering my nipples. Then, when he lifted my bra, allowed my breasts to fall in his big hands, I was his once he started sucking my nipples."

"Did you enjoy having him suck your tits?"

"You know how much I love having my nipples sucked," she said with a sexy smile. "I thought I was going to melt, when he reached his hand down my bathing suit and started fingering my pussy, as he sucked my tits. I was so wet. I was so ready. I would have fucked him right there in the kitchen."

"What if I had walked in the kitchen with Sheila at that moment?"

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't have cared. I'd fuck him anyway, while you and Sheila watched us."

"Really," I said thinking, foursome here we cum.

"Only, he put one hand on my shoulder and another on the top of my head and pushed down. I knew what he wanted."

"Oh, my God, Gloria, this is so fucking hot," I said, while thinking how much closer we were to having a foursome and participating in the swinging lifestyle, than she imagined. "He's such a pig to want you to blow him rather than to fuck you. He thought more about his needs than he did yours. He should have taken care of you, first," I said with sincere seriousness before telling her what I needed and wanted without giving another thought to her sexual needs. "Stroke my cock. Play with me. I need to cum."

"I fell to my knees," she said laughing over me being a typical guy, over my shallow insensitivity, and over my lack of concern for her sexual needs, no doubt.

Putting herself back in the game mode, she started stroking me faster. Now, she was in control and I was putty in her hand, literally and figuratively.

"Tell me. Tell me everything," I said breathlessly, as she stroked my cock faster.

"I pulled down his trunks, wrapped my hand around his cock, just like this," she said wrapping her hand around my cock. "I stroked him a few times before taking him in my mouth. He was already hard, Paul. He was so fucking hard and I couldn't wait to put his cock in my mouth," she said, while looking up at me and smiling. "I wish you could have seen the expression on his face. He was so very excited. He couldn't wait for me to take him in my mouth, for me to swirl my tongue around his fat prick, while I stroked him and while I sucked him."

"Show me what you did, Gloria. Show me. Pretend I'm Ron. Start from the beginning. Show me what you did and tell me everything all over again."

"I wrapped my fingers around his cock before stroking it, like this," she said as she stroked me. "Then, he put his hand on top of my head and with another hand to my shoulder, pushed me down to my knees. When I was eye level with his cock, I put his big, thick prick in my mouth, just like this, Paul," she said filling her mouth with my cock.

"Oh, yeah, baby, show me how you sucked his cock by sucking my cock. Show me how you cheated on me by blowing Ron, you slut."

"I am a slut," she said taking my cock out of her mouth to speak. "I'm your slut. I cheated on you, Paul. I was unfaithful to you. I sucked another man's cock. I sucked his cock. I sucked Ron's cock, Paul. I blew him. I blew my best friend's husband. I cheated on you, Paul, with another man. I had another man's cock in my mouth and I sucked his cock, until he shot his warm, slimy, gooey load in my mouth and I swallowed it all, before licking him dry."

"Tell me, again, Gloria, what you did when his cock was in your mouth."

"I twirled my tongue around his big prick, while I stroked and sucked him, as he felt my tits and fingered my nipples," she said looking at me with her sexy smile. "I was really blowing him, while stroking him, Paul. I loved sucking his cock. It tasted so good and it felt so good in my mouth. Then, when he was ready to cum, he put a hand to the back of my head, humped his hips in my face and fucked my mouth."

"Tell me again. Did you enjoy sucking his cock? Did you like blowing him?"

"Enjoyed it? Of course not," she said taking my cock out of her mouth to speak. "I loved sucking his cock," she said taking my cock in her mouth again and blowing me.

"Gloria, you slut, you're such a pig, a whore, but I love that about you."

"I'm not a whore, Paul," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "Don't call me a whore. I don't mind you calling me a slut, but I don't like you calling me a whore."

"My apologies, I'm sorry."

"It's okay and I know you meant it as a turn on, but it's a turn off for me."

"I understand. So, tell me, would you suck Ron's cock again?"

"Would I? I did twice already," she said with her sly smile. "And yes, I'd suck it again, too, whenever I have the chance."

"Oh, my God. No way! You blew him three times? When? Where?"

I couldn't believe this wasn't the first time she had sucked his cock. All this time we could have had hot pillow talk and she didn't tell me that she had already sucked his cock twice before. All this time, I could have been fucking Sheila and having her suck my cock. Now I really felt betrayed. I felt cheated on not having the pillow talk that she could have given me with her blowing him three times already.

"When they came over and I went in the house to make us drinks, Ron always followed me inside and you always used that as your opportunity to stay out by the pool to talk and to flirt with Sheila."

"Yeah, only, I didn't do anything with Sheila, until recently, and you had already blown Ron a couple of times, by then. We'll be here all night with pillow talk," I said.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you," she said with a dirty laugh?

"Does Sheila know you blew Ron?"

"Yeah, I think so, but she's doing Greg, his lawyer."

I had to ask her. I needed to know. I took a chance and delved deeper.

"You said before that you may have flashed your tits to some guys. Tell me, was it just Ron you blew or were there others?"

"You first," she said.

As soon as she said...me first, I knew there were others, but how many others? I was lovin' this summer pillow talk.

Only, was she just playing my game of hot, sexy pillow talk or was she telling me the truth of what happened between her and Ron? If this was a trick to get me to confess, then I was going down in flames. With my cock in her mouth, there was no way that I couldn't confess to anything and everything. It was then that I realized that instead of using a lie detector test, we should be allowed to use sex to elicit the truth from someone.

"I picked up a woman at a bar and she blew me. And I had sex with my secretary, but only once," I said. She looked at me with her big, blue eyes. "Okay, a couple of times." She was still staring at me, while sucking me. "Okay, okay, once a week. Now you, it's your turn. Who else did you do?"

"Wait one minute," she said removing my cock from her mouth, again. "You picked up a woman at a bar?"

"Sorry."

"If you weren't so pathetic, you'd be funny," she said.

She was mad. I could tell. More importantly, in the way she stared at me, she was disappointed in me.

"Sorry, I was a little bit drunk and a lot bit horny. It was during the time we were having problems over—"

"And what's your excuse for fucking your secretary. I can't believe you fucked your secretary, you pig. She's younger than your daughter." Only, I could tell that she wasn't going to be mad for long.

I used the one option that I had at my disposal, the all encompassing power of pillow talk. I figured she must have done a lot worse than I had by picking up a woman at the bar and fucking my secretary for her not to be livid. The fact that I wasn't already on the phone calling the jeweler at his home and buying her more diamonds told me that she had much more to confess than me.

"Now it's your turn," I said again. "Tell me who you did. Was it the pool man, the landscaper, the personal trainer, the tennis pro or the golf pro? I know it was one of them, I just don't know which one."

I had no idea which one she did, but I knew it had to be one of them. I suspected it may have been the personal trainer because he gave her a massage after her workout and he had the best chance of seeing her naked. Then, again, what if the pool man saw her tanning topless or naked even, yeah, it may have been the pool man. I didn't think it'd be the landscaper. Too multi-national, he didn't look her type.