Pillow Thoughts & Next Morning

Story Info
Is sex about thinking or doing?
827 words
4.14
13.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we are... satiated with sex... just lying content and enjoying each others nearness.

I feel the softness of your breasts against me and the smoothness of your legs crossing mine. I feel the moistness and warmth of your sex as you rest your pussy against my thigh. I feel your hair drifting across my face and your soft and sweet breath on my neck and shoulder.

I feel wonderment at the moments we had... the growing excitement as we kissed and caressed. The feeling of a deep shared intimacy as we explored those secret places of the other. The taste of you as we kissed from mouth to toes and all between. The way you offered me your breasts and the sensational feel of those hardening nipples and then the taste of you and your skin.

I relive the moment when my hand wandered between your thighs, sensing you turning them slightly outwards guiding my hand to your sweet valley. Then the exquisite feeling of your warmth and wetness as my hand explored your most intimate parts... your nether lips... your small yet vital pleasure point which seems to attract my fingers like a magnet... the entrance to the depths of your sex, welcoming my exploring fingers.

I recall the way you murmured encouragement... how you moved your face to mine and your lips parted allowing our tongues to meet. I remember your muffled words... "yes... YES" and your deep sighs of contentment.

Now I am thinking of how your hand has circled my hardening shaft... how you gently stroked me to full erection... how you shifted position to be able to encircle it with your mouth and how that made your valley accessible to my kiss and exploration with my tongue. How we both were urgently making ourselves open to the extremes of intimacy.

Now I am thinking of how we mutually came to the thought that all needed conclusion. How you arranged us so that my shaft could enter you... how you pressed me close with your legs locked around me... how your sex welcomed mine and enclosed it in that wonderful warmth and wetness... how we moved together so that there was sufficient motion to bring us both to the verge of climax... how those endearing words of encouragement and love passed between us in a growing crescendo.

Now I recall the finale of our actions. How you clenched and cried out and I felt my life stream flowing into you... how the world seemed to stand still except for you and me.

And now... There we are... satiated with sex... just lying content and enjoying each others nearness and drifting to sleep.

Now I wake. It's early morning and I wake with a contented feeling. You are curled up with your back to me and your knees drawn up. I am hugging you from behind and I have one hand across your breast, holding gently and feeling the firm softness and the tingle I get from touching your nipple.

This is SO intimate that I feel my staff growing and getting hard. It slips between your cheeks and lies there, awaiting your response, right at the entrance to the centre of your sex.

You move sleepily and open slightly, so that my other hand now slips between your legs and caresses you gently across your mound and valley. I feel you stir and the sudden wetness emanating from your sex, encouraging my fingers to your clit.

As I gently brush my hand across your breast and with my other hand caress and circle your enlarging bud, you push yourself back against me and my member slips inside your entrance.

I lie quite still, enjoying the wonder of you and the warmth that encompasses me. Eventually I start to move inside you and feel you responding in your sleep, pushing yourself back against my pressure.

But are you asleep? Perhaps not - for you start to move with me and lean forward a little to take me further in. I am blissful now and feel you respond even more.

Now our movement takes on a more urgent note. I hear you moan softly and clench your vaginal muscles around my staff. I feel totally possessed by you and the sense of oneness that exceeds all imagination. Now I feel my climax approaching and yours too, as me moved in the ritual dance of ultimate love. Suddenly, we both shudder as the orgasms begin and the thrust of ecstasy envelopes us both.

We enjoy a shared excitement, close together like two peas in a pod. You relax and then turn to me.

"Good morning, darling," I say with a smile. "Did I wake you?"

You smile back and murmur, "Yes, but I'm glad you did."

I must go to work, so I dress and leave, but not before I kiss you again, grateful to you for such wonderful love that brings these fulfilling moments.