Pills Ch. 01

Story Info
Life or death job interview...
5.4k words
3.97
25.5k
15
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cornelia felt the horror in her stomach and she could taste it in the back of her throat. There was no way this was happening. There was no way she was this fucked! She started to try to look back on her actions and pinpoint the exact moment where she made the wrong move that led her to this moment and immediately flung the idea out of her mind. She hoped the man didn't notice her flinch with the effort. She was here. This was happening. The whys and hows didn't matter anymore. He was speaking. He just said something she was supposed to respond to, she could tell by the expectant look on his face, but she had no idea what the question was.

"Huh?" What a stupid fucking thing to say. She sounded like a retard. Jesse was right.

"I asked you your name sweetie," he repeated. He didn't sound impatient. Maybe he was nice. The boom of the club's sound system could barely be heard through the thick door of his expensive looking office. Maybe he figured she didn't hear him because of that. He called her sweetie and they just met. He probably called everybody sweetie.

"Cornelia."

"No shit?" He chuckled and looked surprised. He looked calm and she was scared shitless. She hated him for his calmness. "What's your last name?"

"Dugan."

"Cornelia Dugan?" He didn't chuckle again but he still looked amused.

"Yeah. Yes." Her mouth was dry and she could still feel her heart pounding in her chest. She wanted to pee but she could not fuck this up. Don't fuck this up Jesse said.

"So how can I help you Cornelia Dugan?" The question hung on his forehead with his raised eyebrows even after he asked it. It was a cocky look. She hated him more now.

"I was, hoping, I'm looking for work." She hated how she sounded. She was mumbling. He could tell by the wince on his face and the way he leaned forward across the big shiny wooden desk that he did not hear her.

"Say again?"

"Work," she said way too loud. "I'm looking for work."

"What kind of work are you looking for?" He sat back in his big leather chair and steepled his fingers over his paunchy gut. Not massive and blubbery like Jesse's but paunchy. The kind of gut that Jesse would consider unforgivable on a woman.

What a stupid fucking question. He knew damn well what kind of work. This was a strip club and she was trying to be a stripper because Jesse said to and this fucker wanted to ask dumbass questions. His dumbass questions made this harder for her and that was unforgivable. Jesse and Keisha were probably at home fucking and after they would smoke a joint and laugh about her.

"What ever's available," she replied and she got it out pretty steady.

"I'm hiring for all positions, bouncers, bartenders, dishwashers, cigar and tooter girls, dancers, managers. Do you have any experience?"

"No."

"So entry level jobs then. Those are dish washing and dancing. You want to wash dishes?"

"No."

"So what then?"

"The other one I guess." She couldn't look him in the eyes when she said it but she caught the disgusted expression on his face.

"Look sweetie, if you can't even say it this probably ain't for you."

"I can say it. I want to be a dancer."

"A stripper. A girl who takes her clothes off for money. That's what you want to do?"

"Yes." She almost choked on the word but she forced it out.

He waited a long time before he said anything again. He just sat there and looked at her across that big desk. He looked at her from head to toe and then back up. Keisha picked her clothes for her and Cornelia knew she already looked slutty enough. The shorts were too tight and too low. The snap came together about an inch and a half above her clit and only covered about three quarters of her ass cheeks in the back. Her thong panty straps rose up out of the waistband of the shorts and hung off her hips. The tight tube top squished her boobs together and held them tight. The four inch heels were hard to walk in but Keisha said they made her calves pop.

The man dug into his pocket and peeled a dollar bill off his thick wad and tossed it on the desk between them. "So go ahead."

Fuck! "Huh?" she said again but she knew what he meant. This was it. She hated that she was giving him a chance to clarify his demand.

"You want to take your clothes off for money. There's a dollar. Go ahead, take them off and you get to keep that dollar."

Keisha was black and curvy and seemingly most comfortable when she was naked. She peeled her clothes off as soon as she was through the front door every time she came home. Jesse made it a rule but obviously Keisha liked that rule. She thought it was hilarious that Cornelia liked to stay covered up. She said it was a white thing to be ashamed of one's body.

She could not fuck this up. Cornelia reached down to grab her tube top by the bottom hem.

"Stand up," he said. It sounded like a suggestion but it wasn't.

Cornelia stood up and turned around so her back was to him then pulled the tube top up over her head then down her long blonde hair. She turned around to face the man and dropped her hands away from her breasts. She folded her minuscule tube top and set it on the other chair; the one she had not been sitting in.

"Thirty-two, no, thirty-four D. Am I right?"

"Yes." He grinned like he just got a quiz show question right. C's sometimes fit her too. It depended what time of the month it was really. "I've been doing this too long." He chuckled. "Keep going you're halfway there."

She thumbed the snap on her shorts and slid the zipper down. It was a short trip. She hooked her thumbs in the waist and pushed them off her hip flare and down her legs. She bent down and picked them up and folded them and put them on the chair with her tube top. Her panties went next.

There it was. She was naked in front of this man and she could feel his eyes traveling across her bare skin. It was cold in his office and she felt her nipples crinkle and goosebumps rise up on her arms and thighs. Keisha shaved her bare that morning so she knew she didn't even have any hair to hide the lips of her pussy from the man's view. Jesse said that if she got the job he would get her waxed. He and Keisha thought that was pretty funny.

"Not bad. Do a little turn for me."

Cornelia did the turn in three clumsy steps in the high heels. It felt awkward. Not sexy. When her back was to him he told her to stop. "Now bend over and grab your ankles," he said. How could he say it? Did he hear himself? How could those words come out of his mouth so naturally? She hated him some more but she bent over. She heard him take a deep breath. "Okay," he said and she assumed that meant she could rise up and complete her turn.

"So, what? You about five five without the heels and about a buck twenty-five?"

She nodded.

"The tits real?"

She nodded again.

"You a pretty enough girl but hell, every girl in here is pretty. I got about twenty other pretty girls that want to dance here and they pretty too. What you got that they ain't got?"

She had no idea. She had tits and she imagined they did too. She had a shaved bare pussy and she imagined they did too. What did this fucker expect her to say? What would Keisha say? Cornelia couldn't say that.

"Here's the deal sweetie. If I give you this job - every night you get your pretty ass here by eight. And by eight I mean seven-fucking-thirty. You be clean, shaved, smell good, have your hair and nails done, and have no less than three clean outfits in your bag. I fill this place every night with the horniest men for miles around. You do table dances for ten, lap dances for twenty-five, and VIP room dances for two hundred a half hour and three hundred an hour. I give you half of what I make on every drink gets bought for you. At the end of the shift you pay my DJ twenty and my bouncers ten. You pay the club fifty for every half hour you was in my VIP room and a hundred for every hour. Thirty-one minutes is an hour and sixty-one minutes is an hour and a half. Then you add up your tips and pay me ten percent and I hand over your drink money. You work hard and stay clean and you should walk out of here every night with about five hundred to a thousand dollars that's all yours."

"In exchange I provide you with a safe place to earn your money, and a crowd of men to earn it from." He reached into his desk and pulled out three plastic cards with scan codes on them and laid them on the desk. "I also provide you with a free membership to a gym and I expect you to use it. The manager down there will tell you what you need to work on and how many days a week your ass better show up. The second card is for a beauty salon where you can get your hair done once a month and your nails done once a week. The last card is for Dr. Patel who does the panels and birth control. Every two weeks you go down and get tested. You come up dirty and you're fired."

"Tested? For what?"

"The killers. AIDS, Hep-C, if you want to get tested for herpes, chlamydia, warts, or whatever else is floating around out there that's between you and Patel. Can't have you killing off customers; bad for business."

"But why? Who gets AID's from dancing?"

He laughed a full belly laugh at this and slapped his hand down on his desk. The thick gold ring made a loud noise on the shiny wood.

"See, now, I thought you wanted this job."

"I do." Cornelia felt the dread creeping back up from deep in her soul. Did Jesse and Keisha know when they sent her here?

"Then here," he said and stood up and his hands dropped to his zipper. He pushed the zipper down and reached into his fly and dragged his cock out of his pants and peeled the foreskin back off the bulbous head then dropped it and put his hands on his hips. It was not fully erect and it hung fat and heavy looking before him. At the top of it she could see wiry black hairs sticking out of the base. The head was a different color, purplish, than the shaft. Thick veins ran up and down it. It was mesmerizing.

This was the first hard cock she had ever seen in person besides Jesse's. It was bigger than Jesse's; both longer and fatter. It swayed slightly and she could not take her eyes off it. She hated this man and she hated what he was suggesting with his big dangling cock. It was her worst fears realized. This was what she most hoped to avoid. She was with Jesse that way because she had to be and she hated it every time but at least she knew Jesse and she knew what to expect. What did this man have in mind?

"You got two choices. You come here and put my dick in your mouth or grab your shit and get the fuck out of my office. Now quit wasting my fucking time."

This stupid fucker thought she had a choice.

She walked around the big desk and knelt on the floor in front of the man. His dick hung down in front of her face. She forced her mind to go to the place she forced it to go when Jesse made her do this to him. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and leaned forward. Jesse didn't like when she started with her hands so she didn't with this man either. She only knew how to do it the way Jesse liked it and she hoped this man would like it too.

She stuck her tongue out and felt it touch the hot skin of the big cock in her face. She licked it up all the way to the top where she felt the hairs tickle her upper lip then all the way down to the tip. She had to crane her neck to get an angle on the head and slurp it into her mouth. Jesus it took up a lot of space in her mouth. It was still a little soft and she pushed forward until it hit the back of her throat then flexed in her mouth a little so she could reach the hairy base and squeeze her lips around it. She felt the already fat cock expanding as it hardened in her mouth.

She backed off it and dragged her lips back to the hard ridge of the head and swirled her tongue just there on the underside of the head. She then went forward again until she engulfed him completely. In three strokes he was rigid in her mouth and she could no longer reach the base and her plump lips felt stretched thin around his girth.

She felt the man put his hand on the top of her head and hold it steady as he started thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth. On every in stroke she felt him go just a little farther into her throat. She felt her gag reflex begin to react and fought to control it. She struggled to relax her throat muscles as she felt the fat head of the man's cock reach a depth in her throat that Jesse was not capable of. On the next in stroke it went even deeper. On the next she could feel the hairs tickling her upper lip again and now the man held her head in place with both hands and pressed even deeper.

"Goddamn," he groaned and pulled his cock back for an instant then slammed it back into her throat.

She felt the ridge of his cock head get even harder. She could feel the man's legs and abdomen trembling. When Jesse did this it meant he was about to come. She hoped this man did it deep in the back of her throat so she didn't have to taste it. She pinched her eyes closed and waited for it but to her surprise he suddenly jerked his cock out of her mouth and stepped back away from her.

She opened her eyes to see the man gripping his cock tightly in his right hand. It looked red and angry and massive. A good five inches of angry red dick was visible beyond what he held in his clenched fist. He groaned as he fought off his impending orgasm and she could see a drop of pre-come ooze out of the hole in the head of his strangled cock. After a few seconds, the battle won, his groans turned to deep breaths and he chuckled at her again.

"This ain't the first dick you ever sucked is it sweetie?" he asked between gasps. She shook her head and rubbed the soreness in her jaw with a hand on each side of her face. It was the second and it was the biggest.

He opened a drawer and reached into it and pulled out a condom in a gold plastic wrapper. He tore a corner off of it with his teeth then drew the rubber disc out of the package and handed it to her. She was familiar with condoms because Jesse insisted on wearing one when he felt like fucking one of the girls in the ass. He said he didn't want to get shit on his dick. She certainly hoped that wasn't what this man had in mind. Jesse's dick was about six inches long and about as wide as three of her fingers - acceptable proportions for ass fucking. This man's dick was unsuitable for ass play of any kind.

"You going to fuck my pussy?" she asked and she could tell it turned him on. Fucking lowlife bastard. She was just trying to verify his intentions not fan the flames of his desire.

"You seem to be picking this up real quick," he said and grinned at her. "Put that balloon on my dick and bend over my desk.

She placed the condom over the head of his dick and pinched the tip with her left hand. With her right she tried to force the rolled edge over the rock hard ridge of it. She just managed it and rolled it down his shaft until she was out of condom. At the base there was about an inch that the condom did not cover. She stood up to face the desk and started to bend over when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," he shouted at the door and it opened and a girl in short shorts and a bikini top came in with a bank bag and the club music filled the office until the door closed behind her.

She was one of the bartenders and if she was shocked to see Cornelia naked or her boss standing there with a condom on his massive rock hard dick she did not show it.

"Ten grand, I counted it twice, Billy said to get it off the floor."

"Put it in the safe," the man said to her and she walked between Cornelia and the man and knelt to spin the dial on a safe Cornelia now realized was sunk into the floor. He turned back to Cornelia and smiled. "Cornelia this is Emma. She's my bar manager. Emma this is Cornelia and she wants to dance. I was just going to fuck her doggy style but she has nice tits and a pretty face. Think I should do her face up?"

Emma slammed the safe door closed and spun the dial and rose from her kneeling position. She went to Cornelia and took her chin between her thumb and two fingers and twisted Cornelia's head to the left then to the right. "She has a real pretty face," Emma said like she was inspecting livestock. She dropped her hand and squeezed then caressed both of Cornelia's breasts. "And her tits are perfect. How old are you Cornelia?"

"Eighteen."

"Mine were that nice when I was your age," Emma said with a grin. "They've dropped a couple inches in the last ten years. Yours will too. Save your money."

With that the bartender leaned in and kissed Cornelia on the lips. She felt the woman's tongue force its way into her mouth and shove her tongue around. As she kissed her Cornelia felt the hand that inspected her boobs slide down her belly and cup her crotch. Cornelia gasped and tried to stand on her tip toes as she felt one of Emma's fingers slide between her pussy lips and then into her core. The bartender continued to kiss her as she pushed her finger in and out of her cunt and Cornelia realized this woman made her wet. The woman drew back from the kiss and slowly slid her glistening digit out from Cornelia's pussy and brought it up to her mouth and licked the cream off it.

"So up or down?" the man asked as he stepped closer.

"It won't matter. You are going to come in seconds. Cornelia here has a tight little pussy."

"Get back to work," he said with a chuckle and he stepped between Cornelia's legs which were spread wide.

When did that happen? Cornelia realized that while the woman kissed and fingered her she must have sat back on the desk and opened up for her. The woman was tender and sensual in her attentions to Cornelia. Not like Keisha who was rough and demanding. When Keisha went down on her it was always ravenously and her fat tongue slithered about the folds of Cornelia's pussy and her fingers pounded at her as she sawed them in and out of her. This woman loved women and knew how. But it was over. Cornelia watched the beautiful bartender walk out of the office with a sad wave and a smile and the man stepped closer and pushed Cornelia's legs wider apart.

He did not speak and he pressed the head of his fat dick up against the lips of Cornelia's pussy. He held his dick in his right hand and with his left he grabbed her right breast and squeezed it as he pushed her so she was lying on her back on the desk with her ass hanging off the edge. She felt a moment of fear as he pressed forward and his cock head stretched her and then it was in and she felt him slide the rest of himself inside her until she felt the silk of his pants pressed tightly against her ass cheeks and that doorknob of a dick head press into previously untouched recesses of her vagina.

She was trying to keep her mind in the place she liked to send it when this was happening. There was a part of her that she tried to keep separate from the vilest things she was forced to do. She tried to keep her self-esteem there with what was left of her innocence and the part of her that realized all this was wrong. The part that stayed shocked at what became of her life in the last five years.

She kept her curiosity there with her joy. The bartender, Emma, caught her attention though and now Cornelia realized she was fully in the moment even though the beautiful bartender was gone. Now this fifty year old man with the huge cock was inside her and Cornelia was ashamed of her arousal.

She felt a tear escape her eye and roll down her face. The man backed out of her and she felt empty and desperate for him to fill her back up while knowing that what she really wanted was for him to be Emma. He did fill her up again though and the feeling was undeniably exquisite. His cock felt like a battering ram with scoop on the end getting dragged across all of her most sensitive nerves. The pressure was fantastic and she felt her pussy muscles quivering around his girth. Then he leaned down and kissed her.

12