Pilots Get Lucky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sssofftee
sssofftee
16 Followers

Obediently, Kristi brought her lips up to the nipple. Cupping it in her small hand, she flashed her tongue across it: once, twice, again, again, and again, over and over. Her mouth closed over the entire nipple.

"G-G-G-God!" mouthed Sayura, enjoying Kristi's growing confidence as the smaller girl kissed her breasts. Sayura grabbed the cami now, and pulled it completely off, over her head, while Kristi seemed to feast on the uncovered flesh. I had a terrific view of what I'd been dying to see for two nights. Sayura's breasts weren't as big as I'd imagined, but instead they were pear-shaped, with a large round base and firmly jutting upwards, crowned with almost saucer-sized nipples that pointed at the stars.

This went on for several minutes, allowing Sayura to occasionally glance at me and smile.

"Are you enjoying this, Sammie dear?" she teased softly, eyeing my very active hand.

"Oh god yes!" I gasped.

Her smile was almost wicked. "You like watching us kiss and play with each other's tits?"

"You're driving me nuts."

"Kristi's driving me nuts too," she replied, a little breathlessly. "I've been dying to kiss her......and see her tits......and suck her tits....just like you."

"Suck her tits Sayura."

Without a second's hesitation, Sayura bent down and licked at Kristi's erected nipple.

"Oh god!" Kristi and I both cried, almost in unison.

Now Kristi looked over at me for the first time since the scene had begun. After her eyes smoldered in mine for long seconds, she glanced at my busy hand and smiled knowingly. I had to keep stopping my hand, because I was so dangerously close to cumming. Alternatively, I'd grab it loosely and slam it against my thigh.

"You need to take your clothes off, Sammie," slurred Kristi.

"Yeah Sammie," joined Sayura. "Do that."

The girls stopped their embracing, to watch me. I yanked my t-shirt over my head in a couple of seconds, to cheers from Kristi and oohhs-and-ahhs from Sayura. Still sitting, I shrugged off my jeans and sandals together. I felt Sayura's eyes sweep over me.

"Off with it!" she ordered.

Since my penis was already out, I had no reason to keep the briefs anyway. Off they came. I dropped my arm over my groin to try and hide myself a little.

"Yeah!" Sayura beamed, exchanging smiles with Kristi. "Nice bod!"

"Yeah!" Kristi laughed.

"Mmmmm," smiled Sayura, turning back to Kristi. "I knew we were going to have fun tonight!" she said, as she kissed Kristi.

"Oh god I love kissing you sweetie."

Kristi just moaned from under the kiss.

Sayura took Kristi's head in her hands and guided her mouth down to her breasts. As Kristi slurped happily, Sayura ripped her dress a little more, and pushed it over Kristi's hips down to the floor. She looked at me as she slid her fingers inside Kristi's panties, eliciting a long, low groan from Kristi.

"Kristi's so fuckin wet for me," she smiled, "aren't you sweetie?"

"Oh god oh god!" was all that emerged from Kristi.

"You've never been with a woman before, have you?"

No response.

"I know you haven't, Kristi." Sayura blew a bigger smile at me. "Just keep sucking my tits, and let me lead you there. I promise I'll make you scream."

Sayura pulled Kristi's mouth up to hers and they kissed again, while Sayura's fingers never missed a beat.

"Pull off my jeans, Kristi," she suggested.

Kristi knelt down in front, tugging the jeans that were so tightly glued to Sayura's legs. Right in front of her face, appeared a lacy, red thread of material. Barely visible was a thrush of jet black hair behind. She looked up at Sayura's smiling lips, before noticing the molten heat in her eyes. Kristi turned her face and placed her cheek against the soft cloth.

"Yeah," breathed Sayura.

Kristi turned slightly, and placed a light kiss on the cloth, just as Sayura's fingers slid slightly under it. She looked up at Sayura, as the tall woman touched herself.

"Do it."

Kristi lowered her face and flicked her tongue across the same red material.

"Christ.....yeah!" Sayura groaned. She removed her fingers from behind the panty, and offered them to Kristi. She was rewarded with a light kiss first, before Kristi sent out her tongue to carefully lick each finger.

I had to grab my penis and squeeze it as painfully as hard as I could. It was a miracle that I didn't cum.

"Go get a couple of pillows," Sayura ordered Kristi.

Kristi rose from the floor and went into the ensuite bedroom and quickly returned. Sayura removed the pillow slip from one pillow and moved behind the sofa.

"Put your hands behind your back," she instructed. When I did, she bound them surprisingly firmly together with the pillow slip. Next, she bound my feet in the same way.

"Kristi and I are going to go have some fun," she said, rising in front of me. My eyes were glued to her magnificent tits.

She grabbed my chin in one hand and lifted my gaze to meet her eyes.

"If you watch, you'll just jack off and leave nothing for us later," she growled, emphasizing her tone by roughly grabbing my hardon in her other hand.

She squeezed hard.

"Yooooowwww!"

"Don't fuckin come and watch us, or I'll kick your balls through your face....and I mean it." Sayura's words hit me hard, almost fiercely.

With that, she dropped my face, and my meat, and turned to Kristi, giving me a close-up visual of her minimally covered, pantied ass level with my face.

"C'mon Kristi," she said, sweetly and softly, reaching out her hand. "Let's go make you scream."

Sayura led her into the bedroom then, and I overheard Sayura tell her to leave one of the glass entry doors slightly open. Kristi's eyes were wild with excitement, and her lips quivered as she took one last little glance at me as she pulled the double doors over, behind them.

Stone sober now, I sat there naked and tied, straining my ears while suffering with my predicament. My cock was pointing at the ceiling, screaming for attention as my mind raced through the scene that I'd just witnessed. Madly, I tried to memorize every visual that I'd seen. Meanwhile, the room was completely quiet. Whatever they were doing in the bedroom was too quiet for me to pick up. I imagined them lying on the bed, kissing quietly as their bodies heated up. Before long, I was rewarded with a whimper or two, followed soon after by a moan. My penis had started to soften from the weight of inactivity, but now it's descent was slowed. I started to hear indistinct words, murmurs really, and stronger moans. My mind raced at the possibilities of what they might be doing to each other. No doubt, the experienced Sayura was taking advantage of my Kristi, caressing those small soft breasts, or maybe biting the pencil hard nipples while her fingers lazily played with her clit. Or maybe she was playing with her own clit, while she guided Kristi's hot mouth over her own gorgeous breasts. Had she ripped off Kristi's panties yet? Maybe Sayura's wide, delicious mouth, full of 1000 pearly teeth, was already down there, tasting and licking, probing Kristi's tight, sweet pussy.

"Oooo...aaahhhhh.....oh god oh god oh god." Unmistakeably Kristi's gentle cry, I was dying to see her wild eyes and nervously twitching lips as Sayura pleasured her in a way she'd never known before. I could imagine how focused her eyes were, locked on to those of her lover, as her world started to spin and explode.

In no time at all, the soft moans had become groans, and they were replaced by cries, and yelps and screams.......before total quiet enveloped us again.

I sat there for a moment, sweating with excitement, realizing that my pounding heart was assaulting my ears. The sudden silence was heavier than a lead blanket, and more encompassing than an ocean. Little did I know that what had transpired was only an appetizer.....the really kinky stuff was about to begin.

I hate to end it here, but it's already too long. I've got some spicy bits that should make the next chapter very interesting.......

sssofftee
sssofftee
16 Followers