Pimp My Cable

Story Info
Two cable techs and their customer.
1.3k words
3.8
36k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lure
Lure
5 Followers

I called for an appointment to have my cable upgraded. When that day finally arrived, two reps showed up. I think that one of them was being trained in the business of cable installation. But as the day went on, he would be trained in something much more interesting.

I never got their names (who cares what your cable guy's name is), but one of them, the trainer, was very tall and slim. The other was average height and slightly thicker. I happened to be wearing a robe when I invited them inside my house so that they could do their thing. You know how it is...cable companies give you a time frame, but when they'll actually show up is anyone's guess. So I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard the doorbell.

The two men immediately took notice at what was before their eyes. They saw a very attractive female with beautiful, creamy skin, large plump breast with nipples that are always erect, a fat brown round and the sexiest pair of legs either of them had ever seen. My robe hid none of my curves from them and they didn't try to hide their stares.

I proceeded to show them where all of the televisions were and then took a seat on the couch. The next thing I heard were "oohs" and "aahs" coming from my bedroom where they were looking at something interesting on the screen. It hit me! I had forgotten to take out the video that I had been watching the night before!

There on the screen was a very popular porn starlet sucking the shit out of her co-star's extra long dick. She was going to town on it. Deep throating him, gurgling and spitting as she went along. The two cable guys were checking out my video! I literally ran into the room and stood between the t.v. and the tall trainer, trying to block their view, but it was too late!

It was evident that they'd seen an eye full because the tall one was grabbing his crotch and the other was beginning to sweat. I tried to play it off and said, "You guys are too young to watch this, let me just turn this off for you."

The trainer said, "No, I'm not too young." As he continued squeezing his dick through his uniform.

The other guy said, "Whoa, I think I need a drink."

I noticed the trainer staring at my exposed cleavage. My naked boobs had giggled themselves free from much of the material when I ran towards the t.v.

I repositioned myself, tightened the belt on the robe and sat back down on the living room couch where I had been before. The guys, being the professionals that they were, continued their work and completed installing my upgrade.

The trainee took all of the equipment outside to their truck while the tall one handed me the work order that needed my signature. He stood directly in front of me looking down at my uncovered thighs. The hem of the material was v-lined from mid thigh to my crotch. His zipper was at eye level and the bulge in his pants was very visible.

He saw me staring at it when our eyes met. I licked my lips, then took the metal clipboard out of his hands. I signed the paperwork and returned it to him. To my surprise, he just stood there as if he were unable to move. I now realize that he was waiting for me to make the first move so that he wouldn't catch a charge for something if he happened to be reading the situation wrong.

I didn't miss a beat. I slid to the edge of the couch, legs parted and was unzipping his uniform pants before either of us knew what was happening. This wasn't something that I would normally be so quick to do, but we were both reacting out of overwhelming lust and the heat of the moment.

I pulled his dick out of the open zipper and wrapped my manicured nails around the shaft. It was beautiful (not extremely long, but thick like a motherfucker). His dick was enough to satisfy my awaiting mouth, because I had no intentions of allowing him to fuck my kitty with it. I kissed the swollen head and gave the undershaft one long stroke of my tongue before plunging the entire length of it in my mouth.

I was overtaken with lust. My body was quickly overheating. I devoured his dick by sucking it hard, taking it into the back of my throat. He was looking down at me, not saying a word, but fucked my mouth like it was my pussy. Just then, the front door opened. The trainee had returned.

He stood for a moment, shocked at what he was now witnessing.

"Damn!" was all that he could manage at the time.

We didn't stop for him and didn't care that he was watching. I continued to allow the hard dick with veins popping out all over it, to slide back and forth between my wet, plump lips.

The trainer's eyes were rolling up into his head with ecstacy. He moaned louder and began to tremble. I knew he was about to explode.

The thought of this stranger, whose name I didn't even know, coming in my mouth and all over my 38DD's, made my kitty purr. It needed emergency attention, fast!

While lingering on the dick, I relaxed my body against the arm of the couch allowing the trainer to have free access to fuck my mouth however he pleased. I wasn't concerned any longer with him, I wanted mouth to mouth for Kitty!

I focused on the trainee, who was still intently watching. I spoke to him with my eyes and placed one sexy leg up on the cushion, spreading my knees as wide as I could get them.

He didn't hesitate, but took this once in a lifetime opportunity to participate in a moment that would probably never happen again during his career.

He dove onto my pussy like a starving maniac, licking, slurping and causing me to shake. When he started sucking my engorged clit, I lost it. My hips began grinding and humping his open mouth. It made me so hot that I began again to suck the dick that was still see-sawing across my tongue. I could feel the waves rising within me.

I thought about how nasty I was, to allow these two strangers to penetrate both of my lips at the same time. One with his big fat dick and the other with his long pink tongue. I came all over it, clamping my thighs against the sides of his face.

When we finished, two of us were covered in cream. Needless to say, the trainer wasn't the one. He zipped his pants.

Before leaving he said, "I'll take care of this for you." Referring to my bill.

The next day, unbelievably another cable guy showed up at my door...unannounced. He was dressed differently, in khaki pants and a polo.

He told me that he was doing a follow up on yesterday's visit and that he was the supervisor of the two gentlemen who had installed my cable.

We walked around the exterior of my house. He inspected their work on the inside and asked if I had any questions. I think he was stalling for time. It was obvious that he had come to check out the gossip that the others had bragged about and the boss had to come see my sexy ass for himself.

He was cute and all, but as I said before, I don't normally do the stranger thing, so I opted to pass. But I did inform him that his employees provided me with excellent, unsurpassed customer service!

Lure
Lure
5 Followers