Pimped Out in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no you don't," he said, and slid his wheeled chair forward to meet the back of my throat once more. John continued slowly pulling me back until I felt my ass rest against his pelvis. I felt so stuffed at that moment. As I was fully engorged onto John's nine inches, Bill had moved forward enough to have his cock buried all the way into my mouth and his balls on my chin. I felt so nasty, and so hot at the same time. I was a cock sandwich and loved it.

The guys worked themselves into a really amazing rhythm where they would both pull out to where their cock heads were the only thing inside me, then slam all the way back inside. I could hear myself panting with lust as they pounded in and out of my mouth and ass simultaneously. At one point, Bill pulled out of my mouth and I could hear myself, "hmm, ugh, uh huh, yeah, mmmm, oh yeah."

"You are a dirty little whore, aren't you slut?" Bill said.

"Uh huh," I replied instictually.

"Tell me you want my cock slut."

"I want your cock," I said.

"I don't believe you," he teased.

"Please fuck my mouth with you cock," I tried again.

"Still not good enough," he answered.

"Please Daddy, slam my tight little throat with your huge monster cock," I blurted out. Did I really just say that? I didn't have much more time to reflect as Bill shoved his nine inches down my throat in one motion and held it there for a moment, then began really pulling back and slamming my mouth hard. I could heard John behind me saying, "oh yeah, you dirty little whore." The I felt him adjust so his legs were on either side of me and his hands were on my waist. He was practically standing and had a downward angle into my now sloppy and stretched out ass pussy.

Bill was going at such a pace now that I could see the sweat dripping down off his hairy chest. His breathing really started to pick up and I felt a hand on the back of my head. A moment later he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his load all over my face. I had my eyes closed thankfully, because he hit me squared in the forehead and it dripped down over my eyelids, down my cheeks to my chin. Meanwhile, John was really slamming into me from behind still with his long powerful strokes. Now that Bill's cock was out of my mouth, I was panting and moaning again. I felt some of Bill's cum flow down into the outside of my mouth and moved my tongue out to savor the taste. I then felt two fingers move across my skin and collect some of it before it fell to the floor. Those two fingers were in my mouth and I was able to open my right eye to see Bill feeding me what hadn't gotten away yet. I lustfully licked his fingers clean.

Now I could hear John really start to breathe heavy. Out and in, out and in, bam, bam, bam. His cock was driving deep into me and my now loose ass pussy was really enjoying the pounding. Then he drove all the way inside me and let out a huge moan as I felt a warm sensation deep in my bowels. I just stayed there on my knees, hands still on Bill's legs, him rubbing his semi erect cock around my lips, John buried deep in my ass. I couldn't believe it, but this was Heaven to me now.

A minute later, John pulled his cock out of my ass with a pop. As he stood up, I looked over to see Carla sitting on the bed, video camera in hand.

"Oh, don't worry loves," she said to John and Bill, "I only wanted a closeup of my girl's first anal experience. I only got your cocks and her expressions. You really brought the dirty slut out of her I must admit." Then she picked up the money and asked if I was ready to go back down to the bar.

"I might need to touch up my makeup first," I noted.

"Yeah, I'm going to grab a shower too," John said.

We both went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. He jumped in the shower, while I rinsed out my mouth and sat down to try and clean out my gaping ass. Then I reapplied some makeup like Carla had showed me. As I was doing that, John got out of the shower. He turned me around, kissed me deeply, and then thanked me for the great fuck. He reached down onto the floor and into his pants and pulled out a business card and said if I was ever in Philly, to call him. He'd gladly pay another hundred and twenty-five for the chance to plow my ass again.

I had no reply to that and turned and left the room with Carla.

"You were amazing," she said. "We're going to make a killing tonight."

And I began to wonder what else the night had in store for us...

12