Pimpin' ESPN Ch. 02

Story Info
Pimpin' and fucking Sarah Spain.
2.7k words
4.15
7.5k
10
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

This is a sleazy ass fucktastic sex parody series... It ain't real

Star of this story : Sarah Spain

"Sarah, I have big plans for you. I wanna make you the FACE Of ESPN. You're exactly the face I want all over my network... and the rest of you as well."

"Well, thank you James. I appreciate that and I appreciate the confidence you have in me as well. I promise I will do my very best to not let you down. I will work as hard as I can and dedicate myself to being the very best face of the company I possibly can be."

"That's great to hear Sarah. I'm sure you will be a great FACE Of ESPN. I knew when I took over as chairman, you would be my top talent here. You were my first choice." I looked over Sarah Spain. She looked as gorgeous as ever. I knew she would be the perfect face of my network. I had taken over as Chairman of ESPN recently and I was in the process of shaking things up... as I'm known to do. I was charming my way into Sarah's heart. I knew she wanted a big promotion... and I was gonna give it to her... big time. I've always been attracted to Ms Spain. She's tall, very sexy and has big, beautiful breasts. I had very big plans for Sarah, so I was hoping she was on board with the program.

"I really do appreciate the confidence you have in me James. It means a lot to me."

"I'm glad to hear that... I'm sure you and I will have a long, very productive and very, mutually beneficial relationship."

"I would like that very much James." Sarah smiled a sweet smile at me and I gave her a nice one in return. The meeting was going very well. I kept glancing at Sarah's ample cleavage in her low cut black top. She really does have gorgeous, natural breasts.

My girlfriend... porn superstar Gianna Michaels... came in. She and I moved to Connecticut when I took over ESPN. She's a walking wet dream. She was wearing a skin tight, white, tee shirt with my name across the chest, skin tight, hip hugger jeans and white and pink Nike's. Gianna's 38F titties were on full display in her tight shirt.

"Hey handsome... is it a bad time?"

"No babe... this is Sarah... she's gonna be the new face of ESPN. Sarah... this is my girlfriend Gianna."

"Hey Sarah, how r u? Congrats on being the face of the network."

"Thank you Gianna. I'm great, how r u?... I've heard about you... from your movies."

"Oh yeah?... I'm great... just came by to see my handsome man. Hey baby." Gianna came behind my desk and hugged me. We kissed. I smacked her thick ass and squeezed it. Sarah sat in her chair, looking slightly uncomfortable. I saw her out of the corner of my eye. I smirked as I kissed my hot as fuck girlfriend. I sat back down in my chair and Gianna sat in my lap. I smiled at Sarah as I slowly rubbed Gianna's right leg. It was under the desk so Sarah couldn't see.

"Should I leave?"

"Oh, no. I want you to stay Sarah. This is part 2 of the meeting." Sarah looked at me, bewildered. Gianna looked at me and smiled. She was gonna help me "convince" Sarah to get on board with my program. I kissed Gianna, sucking her sexy tongue, while I fondled those awesome jugs, through her shirt.

"I think I should leave... It seems like you two want some alone time. I'll see you later James." Sarah got up to leave... but I stopped her.

"Oh no Ms Spain... I want you to watch and learn from the best. Gianna is the Queen Of Porn... she could give you quite a few pointers, to help in your new job."

"Excuse me... what pointers? How could she help me cover sports?"

I was squeezing Gianna's 38F natural tits, under her shirt and over her white bra. Gianna was smiling and licking out her tongue at me. She blew me a big kiss as I pulled her perfect cans out of her sexy, white bra. I pulled her tee shirt off and tossed it aside. I looked in awe at my woman's absolutely perfect tits. I roughly manhandled them, as I went into great detail with Sarah about her new duties as the FACE Of ESPN.

"She can't... but she can certainly teach you how to be sexier and how to please me... and the other men... and women... you will be pimped out to. She's the very best." I deep kissed Gianna and slapped those huge funbags, pinching her hard nipples so fucking hard. Gianna winced in that sexual alleyway between pain and pleasure. She licked her luscious, full lips. Her pink lip gloss was so shiny and sexually awesome. Her long, wavy brown hair flowed so perfectly down her back, cupping her perfect face in the sexiest way possible.

Gianna pulled out my huge cock and stroked it. She went to her knees and gobbled up my thick manmeat. Her head bobbed quickly on it. Her cherry lip gloss smearing over every inch. Sarah shook her head and folded her arms in disgust. I smirked. Gianna worked my cock so perfectly. Her gorgeous mouth gorging on my throbbing cock. She wrapped her 38F natural jugs around my shaft and pumped it with them. I smiled so big. My woman knows how to make me smile. Gianna rapidly pumped my cock with her huge melons. She licked that beautiful tongue out, grinning at me and licked all over my twitching head. My precum oozed out onto her tongue and she happily lapped it up, slowly licking it off my piss slit, teasing me, showing me the thin liquid coating her very talented tongue, before gobbling it down.

"You see Sarah... you need to pay very close attention to my woman. You need to know how to please me. That's number one on your list of priorities. You need to keep me very happy... and my... and ESPN's clients, happy as well. I'm depending on you Sarah.

"Well, you can fucking forget it... I'm not a whore... and I'm married." Sarah gave me a very angry scowl and got up to leave again... I stopped her again as Gianna bent over my desk. I got behind her and SHOVED my aching cock up her neatly groomed, brown haired pussy. I pulled Gianna's beautiful, thick, brown hair and railed her cunt mercilessly.

"SIT YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!!" Sarah looked at me in disbelief. She wasn't ready for my take charge domination... but she got it. "I HAVE YOU UNDER CONTRACT FOR TEN YEARS... AND I'M A VERY POWERFUL MAN, WITH A LOT OF VERY POWERFUL FRIENDS IN THIS BUSINESS. IF YOU PISS ME OFF YOU'RE DONE WITH SPORTS AND TELEVISION. NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN NOW!!"

Sarah though about it for a minute, but realized I had the power and I had her ass for ten years. She was stuck. She reluctantly sat back down... still with an angry look... now mixed with a big touch of, "I'm fucked." I decided to now be the good cop, after being the bad one... and I also was pounding Gianna's juicy cunt through three BIG O's. Her huge titties hung down and flopped wildly as I pussy thumped her with awesome sex crazed power... my whole huge cock stretching and drilling up her cunt over and over.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!!" Gianna shot out her pussy nut for the fourth time. I pulled out of her squirting cunt and watched it coat my twitching, thick meat with her cream. It was such a fucking sexy sight. I smacked her thick ass... Gianna moaned and grinned, shaking her perfect ass... She wheeled around and dropped to her knees. She engulfed my ready to pop cock in her mouth, sucking it so fucking fast.

"Relax Sarah... I really like you... and believe it or not, I respect your talent and sports knowledge. You're a very gorgeous woman and I wanna please you... and I want you to please me... and others. You will be compensated very well for your sexual... and other duties... Sarah. I really want you to be the face of my network. I really do mean that. You're very hot... Use that to be the biggest star you can be sweetheart. I'm the most powerful man in television... I can make you the biggest star on it... so let me. I'm sure you will enjoy your work here... I know I will. Take a look at that new contract and your new salary. I'll tear up your old contract and give you that one. "

Sarah calmed down and removed her angry scowl. She even watched Gianna as she sucked out my huge load of cream. I pumped it into that world famous mouth and she guzzled it down, with a big ass smile on her perfect face. Sarah looked at the contract and her eyes went wide. Her salary was going up 50 times over. She couldn't believe it. "Is this real?" I knew I had her. I could see her nipples were rock hard in her tight black top. I found the FACE OF ESPN. We were gonna have a helluva lot of fuck fun... and all kinds of fun as well. Sarah stared at the new contract, licking her beautiful lips. She was mesmerized by the money and fame.

"Oh yes. That's just the beginning. The more successful you are... the more it goes up. So... do we have a deal? Or are you married and not a whore?" Sarah gave me my answer by not talking. She quickly signed the new contract, put the contract down, got up and walked over to Gianna and myself. She looked right into my eyes and took her top and bra off. She knelt down, took my still cumming cock from Gianna's mouth and shoved it in her own gorgeous mouth. She deep throated my cumming cock, gagging, her saliva pouring out of her mouth. She kept going and swallowed my whole fucking cock, all 10 thick inches. I smiled so big and watched Sarah, bob her sexy head all the way up and down my cock. Her red lipstick smeared over every inch of my thick manmeat.

Sarah was a sexually... and monetarily... driven whore. She craved my huge cock and I gave it to the bitch. I grabbed her dark brown hair and pummeled her fucking throat. Sarah opened it for me, her saliva still pouring out of the corners of her mouth. Sarah took the deep throat domination by me and smiled big around my very thick shaft. It stretched her mouth so wide. Sarah gulped down every drop of jizz I pumped down her throat and she kept sucking my cock with that throat. I also roughly pounded her throat. It was obscenely stretched out and swallowing. You could see it working overtime on my rampaging, thick meat missile.

Sarah tickled my, aching so happily, balls as I throat fucked the whore roughly. Gianna sucked my big meaty balls, looking up at me, winking at me. I gave both of them a dominant look of sexual power and smacked Gianna and Sarah's faces. They were there to pleasure me and I made sure they did. I pumped my second load down Sarah's gulping throat. She moaned so loud and slutty around my cum dumping super cock. Once I finished dumping my creamy load down her whore throat, I pissed down it. She didn't miss a beat. Sarah swallowed every fucking drop of piss I shot down her throat. I pissed for a full minute and she drank it all down happily. I reached down and roughly manhandled her big tits. She's got such beautiful titties. Sarah sucked me totally dry. She was well on her way to being very rich, very famous and making me very happy.

I bent her over my desk and slammed up her cunt, while Gianna ate out her sexy ass. Fuck, I love my girlfriend. Gianna kept smiling at me, squeezing my ass and playing with my big, hanging balls. She licked Sarah's anus as I wrecked her fucking whore pussy. My huge cock flew up that well trimmed cunt, every inch stretching her out and thumping her pussy ridiculously hard. Sarah squirted six times on my cock, while I dominated my new bitch's pussy. I came up it twice. Sarah just smiled huge and moaned so fucking sexy, the whole fun fucking time. Fuck her husband, I was gonna make her my bitch and own that body. Sarah got "Property of James" tattooed on her right ass cheek later on. She sent me the pic. It made me smile. She sent me a bunch of heart emojis as well. Another smile from me.

I also butt banged Sarah as I laid on my desk. She rode me, reverse cowgirl, taking my rampaging meat missile up that thick ass for two hours. I stretched her out real good. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MY ASSSSSSSSS JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I LOVE YOUR COCKKKKKKK!!" Sarah squirted hard into Gianna's pussy sucking mouth 12 times. Gianna gulped it all down, smiling so sexy at me the whole time.

I fucked both of their big tits. Gianna and Sarah both wrapped their natural funbags around my very happy cock and pumped it with them. I covered both pairs of perfect jugs with my nut. Gianna and Sarah licked each other's titties clean, kissing lustfully, sharing my cream, putting on a slutty show for their man. They were both my women now. Sarah moved in with us, dumping her loser husband. I pissed all over both of their perfect faces. They both opened wide and stuck out their tongues, lapping up my warm piss, grinning ear to ear. They sucked me dry and even sucked another thick load of nut out of my big ass cock. They shared it, stringing it between their mouths and lapping it up, kissing when their lips met. They gulped down every creamy drop of jizz.

I put Sarah to work. I pimped her out to some powerful... And rich friends. I sent Gianna to film a couple of the sexcapades. She did a great job capturing it all on camera. Sarah was a natural. She fucked and sucked happily on camera. Gianna joined in on one job and they double fucked and sucked a couple of powerful, older gents... both in their 70's. Gianna took both old cocks up her ass at the same time. Sarah even did double anal with the old farts. She drank down their watery jizz, while Gianna filmed it and jerked them off into Sarah's thirsty mouth. That was a five million dollar job. It went in my pocket. I bought them both a pimped out Bentley and fur coats.

Sarah got strapon gang fucked by three female TV execs. They were friends... and fuck buddies of mine. Gianna filmed it. Sarah looked so fucking gorgeous taking those three big rubber cock in her holes. Gianna joined in and took the three rubber cocks in her awesome holes too. Both women's big titties shook wildly as they got strapon fucked mercilessly. Gianna and Sarah kissed, while both got ass fucked by the ladies. They finished with a five woman daisy chain. They made each other squirt and lapped up all the pussy nut.

Sarah got a raise. My new bitch was everywhere. I made sure her gorgeous face was plastered, not only with my jizz, but also all over every poster and ad I put out... and I put out ALOT of them for her. I marketed her big time. She kept giving me her holes and I kept making her bigger and bigger. I kept my word, making her the biggest star on TV.

Sarah has done numerous jobs for me. She's always ready to whore herself out for me. I also fuck her every day and night. She lives with Gianna and me and we fuck like maniacs all the time. I knew I would have a lot of fun with Sarah as the FACE OF ESPN... and I have. It's all in a fun ass day's work... Pimpin' ESPN.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers