Pimpin' the Women of WWE Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie and I fuckin' and pimpin' Nikki Bella.
3.1k words
4.11
15.4k
13
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A SLEAZY FREAKY FUCKFEST SEX PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL

This is the second chapter of my Pimpin' The Women Of WWE series... It's about me and my wife, Stephanie McMahon, fucking and pimpin' our female talent... It's sleazy and freaky... It's one of my stories, so what do you expect... Enjoy my fellow freaks

I was stretched out on my downstairs den sofa, wearing blue silk pajama bottoms and nothing else, watching my wife, Stephanie McMahon, in her short, blue silk robe play with Nikki Bella. She had a big, white strap on attached to her and she was doggy style fucking that bitch hard. Stephanie had a handful of Nikki's dark brown hair and was pulling it while she slammed her thin landing strip topped pussy from behind. I was rubbing my cock watching, my babe Stephanie blew me kisses. My assistant Spence was filming it, wearing his Spiderman pajamas.

"Look at my man you slut! He's gonna fuck you when I'm done. You want his huge cock don't you bitch? Tell me bitch!" Stephanie going hard, being all sexy and shit. She slammed up Nikki's beautiful pussy harder and harder, her big fake tits jiggling under her. Nikki was screaming in pleasure. John Cena's woman was getting turned out by the bosses.

"YES! I WANT HIS HUGE COCK FUCKING MY HOLES! PLEASE FUCK ME JAMES!!"

"It's master to you whore!" Stephanie putting that Bella twin in her place.

"I'm sorry Mistress... Please fuck me Master!!"

"Good whore. You getting all of this Spence?" Stephanie asked, pulling her big tits out of her robe. Her sexy smile on her perfect face.

"Yes ma'am. It's so hot. You're so hot." Spence was zooming in on Stephanie's awesome tits.

"Yes I am Spence. Yes I am." She tweaked her hard nipples for the camera. She pulled her right tit to her mouth and licked the nipple, while she hard fucked Nikki. My wife is so fucking hot. That woman turns me on so damn much, all the fucking time.

"Ok bitch... go suck my man's beautiful cock." Stephanie pulled out of Nikki and came over and sat next to me on the sofa. We kissed as Nikki ran over and knelt down in front of me, pulling my cock out of my pajama bottom. She licked all over it, spending extra time licking under the head, looking up at me, desperate for my approval. I groaned and she smiled happily. Stephanie kissed my neck and played with my nipples. Nikki kept licking under the head of my cock, slowly then quick, alternating. When she went slowly, her tongue dragged over my skin, slowly pulling it up, holding her tongue at my tip. My precum oozed out onto her tongue. She happily lapped it up, letting it coat her tongue, them bringing her talented tongue to her mouth and swallowing it all down.

She softly chewed on my plump head and softly massaged my big balls. Stephanie slowly licked and softly kissed my neck, pinching my nipples, shaking them. Nikki sucked my cock half way down, jerking it with her right hand, her left playing with my balls. She sucked my shaft quickly, her head bobbing on it steadily. Her long hair flying as she sucked my manmeat faster, smiling happily up at me.

"Want me to jizz in your mouth whore?" I asked, ready to pop.

"Yes Master... please cum in my mouth. I wanna swallow you delicious cum." Nikki said, quickly putting my cock back in her mouth and sucking me hungrily, her head bobbing so fast on my big fucking cock. Stephanie jerked my cock for Nikki, smiling at me. I kissed her, so in love with my gorgeous wife. I groped her big right tit, as Nikki bobbed on my thick cock with blazing lust for my cum. I gave it to her. I groaned loud, blasting my load in her sucking mouth. Huge spurt after huge spurt of my cream, flying into her beautiful mouth. She grinned so big at me, loving my jizz in her mouth.

Nikki swallowed happily as Stephanie jerked my cock faster. It felt so fucking good. I kissed Stephanie and felt all the cum shooting into Nikki's mouth. She swallowed every fucking drop of jizz. She kept sucking hard, loving my cream in her mouth. Nikki made sure she got every last drop of jizz out. Her tongue was licking the underside of my throbbing, cumming cock as she sucked out all of my cream.

I kissed Stephanie passionately, my love and lust for her flowing through my kiss. Nikki would have to wait... I wanted my woman. I took off her strap on and sat Stephanie in my lap, facing me. We kept kissing. I left her robe on. It barely covered her gorgeous, well toned, milf ass. She grabbed my still rock hard cock and rubbed it on her labia. She slid it up her wet pussy. We both moaned into our mouths. My cock felt so good inching up that warm, wet, hole. Her pussy gripping it tightly. Stephanie has the best pussy I've ever fucked... and I've fucked a lot. We kissed as she rode my cock, her perfect ass slapping against my thighs. Spence was filming and Nikki was obediently watching us on her knees in front of me. She rubbed my balls, leaning in to lick them. All I was thinking about at the moment was fucking my wife. She was the center of my universe and I wanted to pleasure her. Stephanie smiled as we kissed, knowing that's what I wanted.

Stephanie leaned back and rode me. Nikki reached around and played with her big tits. Stephanie smiled such a sexy smile at me. I played with her big, perfectly rounded tits while Nikki did too. Nikki kissed her neck and they kissed as well. I squeezed Stephanie big tits hard, pinching and rolling her hard nipples through my fingers. Her sweet milk oozed out. I leaned forward and licked it up. I squeezed her tits and nipples harder. Her milk shot out into my mouth I sucked each big round tit, swallowing down her milk, loving the sweet taste.

"Mmmmmmmm, suck my big titties baby... They're all yours James. I'm all yours my love." She held my hand, softly rubbing my fingers. I smiled, while I sucked out her milk. "OH MY GOD... I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Stephanie squirted hard, coating my cock with her delicious cream. I rubbed her clit faster faster faster and fucking faster!! "YESSSSSSSSS!!" Stephanie leaned her head back, her sexiest smile on her perfect face. She looked at me, licking her tongue out at me and came again. Her pussy blasted out her pussy nut. It shot out around my cock and covered my pajama bottom. We kissed. Our tongues fucking in our mouths like we were in my lap. FUCK, I love my woman!!

We kissed deeply and she kept riding my cock. Stephanie slammed down on my cock, slapping my thighs hard. I rubbed her clit so fucking fast. Nikki licked my balls and Spence filmed it all. "SHITTTTT!! I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG AGAINNNNNNN!!" Stephanie blasted out another load of pussy cum, coating my cock and blasting out all over my pajama bottom. I rubbed her clit even faster. I grabbed her hips and fucked up into her pussy so motherfucking hard and fast, Stephanie just stared at me. She couldn't speak. She was so sexually satisfied and in love with me, she couldn't say a word. I blew her a kiss and pounded the living fuck out of my wife's cunt.

My ass flew up off of the sofa and pummeled that perfect, soaking wet snatch. YEAH MOTHERFUCKER, I THUMPED THAT PUSSY WITH EVERYTHING I FUCKING HAD. STEPHANIE JUST SHOOK AND SQUIRTED FOUR MORE TIMES. ONE AFTER THE OOTHER. DAMN I'M GOOD!! I SMILED SO BIG, THUMPING MY WIFE'S PUSSY. Stephanie looked at me in a sexual pleasure haze. I finally pushed up all the way and CAME HARD!! My cock blasted my creamy load up my woman's insanely wet pussy. I spurted so much cum in her, it poured back out. Nikki lapped it all up. She ate my cum and Stephanie's too, licking my pajama bottom clean... and sucking my balls. She sucked them spotless.

Stephanie hugged me tight. I held her as she moaned into my ear, riding out her multiple orgasms, her pussy so pleasantly sore and satisfied. I just held her and smiled. I kissed her neck. We enjoyed a private moment... with two other people there. At that moment it was just me and her. "I love you James. I love you so fucking much." Stephanie said, her arms around my neck, me holding her tightly in my arms. It was a beautiful moment.

"I love you too baby." I kissed Stephanie's cheek, holding her close, softly roarrrrrring. She laughed.

I picked her off of me and sat her beside me on the sofa. Nikki sucked my cock clean. "Suck my woman clean whore!" I told Nikki. She happily obeyed, eating Stephanie's pussy. Stephanie moaned. We held hands. She looked at me and mouth the words, "I LOVE YOU." I kissed her. I watched Nikki eat Stephanie's pussy. She shoved her tongue up it, wiggling it deep inside my woman's soaked snatch. Nikki looked up at us. I stroked her hair. She looked so beautiful eating my jizz out of my wife's cunt. Stephanie had her head back, enjoying the pussy eating.

Stephanie pushed out our cum and Nikki lapped it up happily. I pointed my cock at her face, pulled her hair and pissed on her face. She stuck out her tongue, opening her sexy mouth wide. I pointed my cock towards her mouth, but also at Stephanie's clit. My piss flowed onto and over Stephanie's clit and into Nikki's grinning mouth. Stephanie moaned loudly. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, I love it James. Mmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhh!!" Stephanie said in her sexiest voice, her sexiest smile on her perfect face.

I kept pissing in Nikki's mouth as it brushed over Stephanie's erect clit. She kept moaning, my piss like a shower head hitting the right spot. Nikki smiling as she swallowed my piss. Sexy slut. My piss kept skipping over Stephanie's clit. She came again. Her pussy nut shooting out, covering Nikki's sexy face while my piss flew into her mouth. She loved it. She smiled so big, swallowing my warm piss, while her face got painted with Stephanie's cream. I got up and shoved my cock in Stephanie's mouth, letting her swallow the last of my piss. She sucked it all out and sucked me some more. I was so fucking horny, so I grabbed Nikki and put her on her hands and knees. I motioned for Stephanie to come over.

She came over and sucked my cock. I spread Nikki's gorgeous ass cheeks, smacked her perfectly rounded ass and watched Stephanie spit on Nikki's anus and slide my cock up her ass. I grabbed Nikki's dark brown hair and pulled it hard, slamming my big fucking dick up that tight ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK KY ASS MASTERRRR!! I LOVE IT... I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK MASTER!!" I drilled up Nikki's tight ass, long hard thrusts. Stephanie smacked her ass and licked it. Nikki moaned loud. I caressed Stephanie's perfect face, smiling at her. She blew me a kiss, smiling back. She licked all over Nikki's ass. I thumped that ass deep. Nikki squirted twice in a row. I kept slamming up her ass. Stephanie laid on the floor and ate Nikki's pussy while I hard fucked her ass. I pulled out and Stephanie sucked my cock. That was such a good feeling and sexy sight. She sucked me so fucking good, taking my whole cock down her throat from underneath. I put my cock back in Nikki's ass and pounded it for another thirty minutes. Nikki squirted 7 more times. Spence caught it all on camera. He's a good cameraman. I rewarded him by letting Nikki suck his cock while I assfucked her. He still filmed great, while he got sucked off.

Stephanie got up and we kissed, while I plowed Nikki's ass. She sat on Nikki's back as I sucked her big tits, sucking out more milk. She hugged my head to her ample chest, while I ass thumped Nikki. She got up and rubbed my chest.

Stephanie watched Spence get blown by Nikki, so she decided to tease him. "WAIT SPENCE... YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO!" Spence looked confused and disappointed. We laughed. Stephanie kissed me and went over to him. She showed him her big, perky tits... Teasing him even more. "You heard me! You can't cum... No matter how bad you want to!" Stephanie pushed Nikki's head further down on his cock... It was buried in her mouth. Nikki's tongue was licking his balls. He was going crazy, wanting to cum... But he couldn't. I watched and plowed Nikki's tight ass faster and with awesome sexual intensity.

"Sorry Spence... No cum for you today." She pulled Nikki off of his cock. His cock was pouring precum. Stephanie put Nikki's mouth right in front of Spence's cock. Not even an inch away. "Look at that Spence... So close... But so far away." Stephanie laughed, enjoying the teasing. Spence was looking at her, begging to cum. To his credit he still filmed me fucking Nikki's ass. "Well. You better convince me to let you cum. You better make it good." Stephanie smiled at me and walked back to me. Nikki was moaning so loud from my anal pounding.

"Please Mistress, pleaseeeeeee. Please allow me to cum, pleaseeeeeee. I'm begging you Mistress."

"Keep going." Stephanie smiled, kissing me, her arms around my neck.

"Pleaseeeeeee Mistress. I'll do anything. Pleaseeeeeee. You're the most gorgeous and beautiful and most perfect Mistress in the world, pleaseeeeeee allow me to cum. Pleaseeeeeee Mistress Stephanie. You're so beautiful and sexy. Please Mistress." Stephanie smiled at me. She walked back over to Spence.

"Welllllll..." She grabbed Nikki's head and slowly rubbed Nikki's mouth on Spence's super hard, precum pouring cock. Nikki lapped up the gobs of precum. "Maybeeeeee... Beg me some more." She pulled Nikki's head away from his cock.

"Pleaseeeeeee Mistress. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CUM, PLEASEEEEEEE. YOU'RE THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN ON EARTH. THE MOST PERFECT MISTRESS EVER. PLEASEEEEEEE ALLOW ME TO CUM MISTRESS STEPHANIE... ..PLEASEEEEEEE."

"Ok. You may cum."

Spence was so happy. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

Stephanie pushed Nikki's head down on Spence's cock and she walked back to me. Spence fucked Nikki's mouth for a few seconds and blasted it with his jizz. He grunted and shook, grinning big. His right hand was on Nikki's head and his left one was holding the camera. Nikki sucked down his load and sucked him dry. He was so happy. I laughed. Stephanie and I kissed and I blasted my load deep up Nikki's perfectly rounded ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS... GIVE ME THAT CUM MASTER!!" I filled her ass with my creamy load. Stephanie pulled my cock out and sucked it clean, swallowing the rest of my cum. I turned Nikki over on her back, put her legs on my shoulders and fucked her pussy for an hour. Spence filmed it all.

Stephanie played with herself, cumming twice. She sucked Nikki's big tits as they shook from my pussy pounding. I drilled that snatch with my big cock... long thrusts, then short quick ones. "FUCK ME MASTERRRRRRRRRR!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!" Nikki squirted 8 times. Watching Stephanie suck Nikki's big tits was such a fucking turn on. She looked back at me, smiling so sexy, softly biting, licking and pulling Nikki's nipples, letting them snap back. She sucked Nikki's tits voraciously, squeezing them as she sucked them.

"I want my husband to get you pregnant Nikki. Don't tell John that James did it. Let John think he got you pregnant." My perfect wife with her devious plan... I loved it... So did Nikki.

"Yes Mistress... I love it! I want Master to get me pregnant. Please Master IMPREGNATE ME... PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!"

I was so turned on. I slammed my big cock up Nikki's soaking wet snatch. Her pussy stretched wide around my cock. It flew up that cunt with blazing, lust fueled speed. I pushed all the way up her pussy and came hard!! My jizz poured out. Stephanie kissed me as I came, playing with my balls. We kissed deeply as I kept cumming up Nikki's soaked cunt. She moaned uncontrollably, writhing on the floor as my seed poured into her pussy. When I was done cumming, Stephanie pulled my cock out and sucked it totally dry. She put it back in Nikki's drenched pussy.

"Cum in her again. Knock this bitch up good!!" Stephanie smiled at me. I fucked Nikki hard, her big tits jiggling wildly. My cock drilled up her snatch faster and faster with awesome power and intensity. Stephanie played with my balls.

"I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG MASTER!!" Nikki squirted all over my rampaging cock. I kept pummeling that snatch, my cock stretching and flying up that soaking wet hole insanely fast. Nikki squirted four more times before I blasted my nut up that ridiculously wet cunt, my cock shooting my load so fucking hard. Stephanie licked Nikki's throbbing clit as I blasted my cum deep up her snatch. When I was done, Stephanie pulled me out again, smacking my cock on Nikki's clit, licking the cum off the tip of my cock and sucking it deep. She sucked out every last drop of jizz I had in me. Stephanie smiled up at me and kissed my cock head. She blew me a kiss.

We got dressed and explained to Nikki her sex schedule. "Nikki, you have several appointments scheduled. One for later today. Make sure you give them you best whore performance. We make a lot of money off of these sponsors. The more we make... the more you make. Don't let us down." Stephanie told her.

"I promise I won't Mistress. Master, thank you for fucking me and giving me your cum. I love you getting me pregnant. I love you."

"You're welcome whore. Make sure you do a great job being a sex crazed slut for us."

"I will... I promise."

"The sponsor today wants to film it, so you go with her Spence... James and I need some alone time." Stephanie smiled at me and told them to leave. She and I spent the evening fucking. I love my wife. I love working with her and I love being with her. She's so fucking hot. I also love... Pimpin' The Women Of WWE.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers