Pimpin' the Women of WWE Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephanie and I pimpin' Nia Jax, Sunny and Sable.
1.6k words
3.78
8.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A SLEAZY ASS PIMP FUCK PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL

Stars Of This Story :

Nia Jax

Sunny

Sable

Stephanie McMahon (My Wife)

Alia Janine (My Girlfriend)

Beverly Hills Hotel... Beverly Hills, CA.

"Good Nia... great pose... kiss at the camera sweetie."

"Make sure you get every angle Spence. Nia looks beautiful... I wanna capture her beauty from every angle."

"Yes ma'am."

"Unzip your top, down to your beautiful breasts Nia."

My wife, Stephanie McMahon, was directing the photo shoot with WWE Superstar Nia Jax at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I was on my way with my girlfriend, former pornstar turned comedienne, Alia Janine. I was running behind, because I just got back into town. I was out of town with one of my hoes, my cousin Erin Andrews. She was working for me in between her football gigs and I came along to make her more comfortable and also to spend some time with my gorgeous cousin. My girl Alia picked me up at LAX and was driving me over to the photoshoot. Stephanie is one of my wives and she still works for WWE... usually from her home office... but, I have a suite at the Beverly Hills Hotel and we decided to just use that. My friend from New York, Spence Ulchin... who's also my assistant, was doing the camera work.

"Ok Nia... now for the nudity. Please remove your outfit." Stephanie was wearing her short, blue silk robe that I love... and nothing else, except blue, four inch heels. Nia was wearing her leather wrestling gear. Nia slowly took it off. Her large breasts were exposed. Spence swallowed hard and filmed her undressing.

"Make sure you zoom in close Spence. Our clients wanna see it all." Stephanie walked around Nia... When she was nude... and looked her over. She smacked her ass... Nia moaned. Stephanie smirked. Stephanie grabbed Nia's left breast and groped it, slapped it, cupping it, shaking it. Stephanie looked at Spence, grinning. "Nia has big, beautiful breasts, doesn't she Spence?" Stephanie asked him. She smirked again when she looked down and saw his erection in his pants.

"Um... Yes she does Stephanie... They are very beautiful." Spence kept his composure and kept filming everything. Spence put the video camera down and got a camera to take stills. He snapped them from every angle also. Stephanie stood behind Nia and played with her big, natural cans while Spence took pictures. Stephanie pinched and stretched out Nia's thick brown nipples. She pinched them hard.

"FUCK!! That feels good!" Nia licked and bit her lips, enjoying my wife's nipple play. Alia and I finally showed up. We came in the suite and Alia sat on the couch, watching the action. Stephanie came over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me as passionately as possible. I squeezed her well toned ass and molested her tongue.

"Hey there handsome hubby. I missed you sweetheart."

"I missed you too baby." I picked up Stephanie and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around me and I smacked her awesome ass. Stephanie moaned so sexy into my mouth as we made out. I put her down and kissed Nia, greeting her.

"Ok... back to business everyone." I said, sitting on the sofa by Alia. She sat in my lap and we watched the action. Stephanie had Nia on her hands and knees and was slamming her strapon up Nia's sexy Samoan pussy. Nia's big, light brown tits were hanging down, flopping, as my wife pussy banged her extremely hard. Alia had my 10 inch cock all the way up her cunt as I watched Stephanie and Nia. Alia's 34G tits were out... over her black bra... and I was sucking them as hard as possible. I love Alia's titties and she loves for me to manhandle and molest them. I looked up at her, sucking so hungrily on those awesome, natural cans. Alia bounced on my meat missile. She was smiling big, screaming in delight. Alia squirted like a fountain... it spilled out onto the sofa. She just kept slamming up and down on my cock harder and faster.

I jizzed up my girl's pussy, fucking filling it. Some oozed down to my balls and Stephanie reached over, wiping it up with her fingers. She looked right at me, with a sexually devious look and sucked my jizz off of her fingers. She reached back over and massaged my balls, while she pounded Nia's neatly trimmed, juicy cunt harder and fucking harder. She smacked that phat ass, pulling her hair. Spence filmed it, capturing Nia's expressions perfectly. I kissed Alia and smacked her sweet ass. I sucked those 34G's some more and squeezed her booty hard.

A few minutes later I was mouth banging Nia while Stephanie assfucked her relentlessly. I came deep down Nia's throat... she swallowed every drop, licking her lips, smacking them and Stephanie and I switched. I ass banged Nia with my 10 thick white inches through four Big O's. I squeezed those hanging tits and watched my wife own Nia's face, roughly pounding her mouth. It was so fucking hot. After I busted my nut up Nia's thick booty, Alia, Stephanie and myself all covered her thick body with our piss. I finished in Nia's mouth and she happily drank it all down. Alia and Stephanie squatted over Nia and drenched the rest of her front. I even let Spence piss on her too. Nia loved it. She sucked me off again as a thank you, before she left.

Stephanie and I have made quite a lot off of pimpin' Nia. We've pimped her to rich businessmen, stockholders of WWE and anyone... male or female... with enough money. She especially enjoys the gangbangs we set up for her. Nia is a horny bitch and she's wants to please us... especially me. Stephanie told me Nia has a big crush on me. I thought that was sweet. She comes over to our home when she's in town, just for me to fuck her... and I gladly do... rough and perverted... when I have time.

The next day Stephanie, Spence and I were filming two WWE Diva legends... Sunny and Sable. They were fucking and we were watching... Spence filmed most of it. Our hotel room was filled with the scents of smoke, liquor and fucking. Stephanie and I were sharing a blunt, sitting on our couch, watching it all. She had my cock out... we were both nude. Stephanie was jerking me off and Sunny was eyeballing my huge cock. I've fucked her several times before, so I knew she loved my cock... Stephanie did too. She was teasing Sunny with it. Sunny decided to go ahead and make her move, so she came over and took my whole 10 inches right down her throat. Stephanie grabbed her head and held it all the way down on my cock. Sunny loved it and licked my balls.

Sable took the hint and came over, sitting beside me. I've fucked her a couple of times before too. I sucked those big ass fake titties of hers, while Sunny gobbled up my cock. Stephanie sucked my left nipple, biting it and pulling it. Fuck, it felt good. I kissed Stephanie... and Sable went down, licking my cock as Sunny sucked it. I dumped my huge load down Sunny's throat. She gladly swallowed it all. She moaned so sexy, the whole time she guzzled down my nut.

A few minutes later, I was ass pounding Sunny, her big tits swaying wildly, while Stephanie face fucked Sable. My wife is so fucking sexy. She kept blowing me kisses, while she face fucked Sable silly. I smacked Sunny's thick ass and pounded it mercilessly. I squeezed her gorgeous swinging cans and watched my wife own Sable's sexy mouth. Spence was going nuts filming everything. We were all nude and his short, thick cock kept swaying as he moved around. He kept rubbing it.

About ten minutes later I was assfucking Sable's sexy ass while Sunny was strapon fucking Stephanie. Damn, that turned me on. Sunny had Stephanie's hair and was drilling my wife's perfect, bald pussy. I kissed Stephanie... She was next to Sable and I and facing me.

Sunny motioned for Spence and she started sucking his cock. She slapped Stephanie's perfect booty and sucked off Spence. He was so happy. Sable squirted for the fifth time, then I pumped her ass full of jizz. I pulled out and shoved my cock in Stephanie's mouth. She looked at me, grinning wide and sucked out the rest of my cream. She swallowed every fucking drop, with a big ass smile on her face. Sunny didn't let Spence cum though. She laughed and told him to hold it in. Poor guy.

We all pissed all over Sable, who squirmed on the carpet, smiling, loving the pissfest. I then gave Sunny the biggest piss facial ever. I drenched her slutty face with my warm piss. She held her face out and licked her lips, blowing me kisses, as I covered her face with piss. She opened up and swallowed the last of my piss too. She sucked me totally dry. Stephanie sucked her tits, covered with my piss and squeezed my ass, as Sunny sucked me clean.

Stephanie and I put Sunny and Sable to work too. They've done a bunch of jobs for us. Sunny especially. She sucks off the board of directors every month and happily fucks any client we give her. Sable hides her ho work from her husband Brock Lesnar. She does jobs for us... more part time... but she still does them happily. She's gotten assfucked by a couple of judges, to get them to rule in our favor on different cases.

I love Stephanie and I love my life. All of the women in my life... all of my wives and girlfriends... make me happy and keep me sexually satisfied. Stephanie and I have a blast... Pimpin ' The Women Of WWE.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers