Pimpin' the Women of WWE Ch. 04

Story Info
Stephanie and I pimpin' Nia Jax, Tamina Snuka and Charlotte.
1.9k words
4.04
9.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

This is a fuck parody... It ain't real... Unfortunately

I was fucking Charlotte Flair after her photoshoot. She was covered in blue and gold body paint. I was ass pounding her on my desk, after already drilling her big, fake tits and sweet pussy. My wife, Stephanie McMahon was downstairs in our basement, filming Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka... Or my assistant Spence was filming them... My perfect wife was getting them ready for a couple of rich clients. As you know, we pimp out our female talent. A couple of horny businessmen were paying $100,000 to double fuck both Samoan hotties. Stephanie was filming them in action, with each other, to send the clients, as a warm up.

Charlotte was moaning loud and cumming hard, her juices squirting everywhere from my hard booty banging. Charlotte is my personal whore. I pimp her out to clients... but she's mainly my toy to use when I want her. She was stretched out on my desk, looking so fucking sexy in that body paint. I sucked those big ass fake tits, as my thick cock plunged deep up her perfectly toned booty. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDDDDYYYYYYYYYY!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK... I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK JAMES!! UHHHHHHHHHH... YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD IN MY ASS!!"

My desk shaked and rattled. I kept bangin' that sweet fuckin' booty, harder and harder. Charlotte came again, squirting for the sixth time. I pulled out and leaned down, sucking her pussy squirt down. I drank it all, then stood up, pissing all over Charlotte's sweet pussy. She bit her luscious lips and smiled so sexy at me. I pissed all over her hard, pulsating clit. Charlotte rubbed it and licked her fingers, smiling a dirty smile. I aimed at her open mouth and pissed right in it, from a few feet away. Charlotte moaned, sticking her tongue out, lapping at my piss and drank down my warm yellow piss.

Downstairs... Stephanie was fucking Nia in the ass with a huge strap on, while Nia fucked Tamina in the ass with one. Spence filmed it all, his hard cock bouncing as he moved around, filming all the action. Everyone was nude. Stephanie laughed, seeing how turned on Spence was. She loves teasing him, driving him crazy. He has a huge crush on her and she knows it.

"You like that Spence... Look at Tamina's sexy ass. Smack it." Stephanie laughed as she ass pounded Nia, who squirted from the third time. Tamina's had cum twice. Both Samoan hotties were screaming in sexual delight. They are horny sluts and were proving it on camera.

Spence smacked Tamina's thick ass. "Do it again whiteboy." Nia ordered. Spence smacked Tamina's ass again. Nia laughed and pounded harder up Tamina's sexy ass.

"Film us from the front Spence... who knows... Tamina might even suck your little cock." Stephanie laughed, teasing Spence. He went to the front. Tamina was moaning loud, her head down. Spence's thick white dick pointed right at her face. Tamina lifted her head and her face brushed against his twitching cock. She looked at it and smirked.

Nia was booty banging her big time. Tamina moaned so fucking loud. Spence's cock bounced in her face. She smirked again. Nia and Tamina both came from getting their asses pounded. Tamina kept looking at Spence's white dick, but she didn't do anything. Spence was filming everything, his cock so hard, needing relief. Stephanie laughed, enjoying his torment.

Spence's cock kept bouncing in front of Tamina's sexy face. She looked at it again and smirked once more. She grabbed it and squeezed hard. A big drop of precum oozed out of his piss spit and dangled off the head, barely clinging to it. Tamina saw it and smirked yet again. She looked back at Nia pounding her thick booty, still squeezing Spence's cock.

She turned back around and looked at Spence, smirking at him. Tamina finally stuck out her long tongue and licked the drop of precum dangling off of his cock head. She swallowed it quickly. She started jerking the thick cock. More precum poured out. Tamina lapped it up quickly and swallowed it down even quicker.

Tamina sucked Spence's thick cock, gulping down the copious amount of precum pouring out onto her tongue. She liked the taste and sucked his cock head very hard, drawing out more fluid and drinking it down rapidly.

Back upstairs... Charlotte was on her knees drinking down my second load of jizz. I came once, filling her mouth completely. Charlotte drank it all down with a big ass smile on her sexy face. She loves my jizz so she eagerly sucked out another creamy load. Charlotte happily swallowed every drop, then put my cock between her big tits, wrapping them tightly around it. I pounded those big tits with awesome, raw, lust driven power. I looked at my sex toy and smiled. Charlotte smiled back and sucked my thick head, desperate for creamy load number 3.

I fed her another huge load. Charlotte moaned extra loud, grunting like a sex possessed demon, the whole time she lustfully drank down my third load of cum. Charlotte sucked me totally and completely dry and rubbed her face all over my cock, kissing every inch of it... and my big balls. She stared at me, grunting loud, her sex demon exploding through her gaze.

After we finished, I told her to shower and join me downstairs, with the others. I hugged her and smacked that sweet, muscular ass, squeezing it hard. That bitch is sexy.

I went down to the basement and joined Stephanie and the others. I sat on the couch and watched Tamina suck on Spence's cock. Stephanie smiled at me and blew me sexy kisses. I wiggled my dick at her and she smiled big, shaking her eyebrows at it.

Stephanie laid down on the floor under Tamina and ate her pussy while Tamina alternated sucking Stephanie's rubber cock and Spence's real one. Nia took off her strap on and came over to me and sat on my cock. I smacked that huge ass and squeezed it so fucking hard as she rode me.

"Fuck my ass Spence...and do it right whiteboy!" Tamina demanded. Spence went around to Tamina's ass. Stephanie was still eating her pussy so Spence carefully put his leaking cock against Tamina's anus. He was careful not to spill any precum onto Stephanie. Stephanie laughed and smirked. She loves making Spence uncomfortable.

Nia rode me so fucking good. I pulled her down to. Me and softly bit her tits all over. I licked and sucked them hard. Nia has big, beautiful tits and I loved sucking them.

Spence pushed up Tamina's thick ass and fucked it as he filmed it. Tamina grunted and moaned. Spence smacked her phat booty. Tamina looked back at him with a bad ass look... then smiled. Spence smacked it again. He pulled Tamina's thick, black hair. He booty banged her fast and hard. She came in Stephanie's mouth. My wife loves to eat pussy and she's great at it. Stephanie drank down Tamina's pussy cream and kept licking her twat.

Charlotte came down in a short, white silk bathrobe. She took the camera from Spence and started filming everything. Spence grabbed Tamina's hips and pounded her booty harder. Tamina started eating my wife's cunt, sucking it hard and licking it out with that long tongue. Stephanie writhed on the floor, moving back and forth, loving Tamina's pussy eating skills.

Charlotte blew me a big kiss. I blew her one. She flashed Spence, teasing him and smiling. Spence stared at Charlotte's beautiful tits and roughly pounded Tamina's ass.

Stephanie looked up and saw Spence's balls inches from her mouth. She was tempted to bite them, but resisted the urge. She decided to tease him more than ever. She stuck out her tongue so it would lick his balls as he fucked Tamina's ass. "Come on Spence... Fuck her ass harder than that!" Stephanie ordered. Spence obeyed, slamming up Tamina's booty. When he did his balls rubbed Stephanie's outstretched tongue. He couldn't believe it. He looked down, scared he was angering Stephanie. She laughed at him as she held out her tongue.

Spence leaned his head back, loving the feeling of Stephanie's tongue on his balls... but she pulled it away. She was enjoying every second of the teasing. Stephanie came in Tamina's mouth as Tamina sucked it all out.

I watched the action, enjoying it as Nia bounced all 270 sexy pounds on my thighs and crotch. She has a beautiful pussy and it worked my cock so nicely. I sucked her big, beautiful tits as Nia came for the third time on my rampaging cock. I pounded her pussy as hard as possible. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Nia squirted insanely hard.

I pulled out and Charlotte ran over, handing me the camera. I started cumming and Charlotte immediately knelt down and shoved it in her mouth, guzzling down my cum. It blasted into her beautiful mouth and she happily and eagerly drank every drop down as quickly as possible.

Charlotte sucked me dry as I kissed Nia, squeezed her ass and watched my wife.

Spence pulled his cock out of Tamina's ass to calm down before he came. He wanted it to last. Tamina winked her anus at him. Stephanie saw Spence's hanging cock and decided to drive him crazy again. She stuck out her tongue again and licked the tip of his cock. It poured precum onto her tongue. She kept licking his piss slit. Her tongue was coated with his precum. Spence's cock jumped repeatedly.

Stephanie smiled, laughing loudly. She softly bit his head, holding his cock. Spence didn't know what to do. Stephanie let his cock go and Spence shoved it back in Tamina's ass. Stephanie brought her tongue in her mouth and tasted all that precum from Spence's cock. She gave an approving look. "Not bad Spence... fuck her good and I might taste the real thing." Stephanie smacked his chubby ass.

Spence was spurred on by my wife and pounded Tamina's booty ridiculously hard and fast. Tamina came again and again. Stephanie drank it all down. Spence grunted loud and came up Tamina's ass. He was panting and sweating. His cock fell out of Tamina's ass, when he finished cumming. Some of his cum oozed down Tamina's taint and onto her labia. Stephanie saw it and decided to taste the real thing. She smirked at Spence and slowly licked up his cum from Tamina's labia.

Stephanie collected several drops on her tongue and showed it to Spence. She wiggled her tongue at him, then she sucked her tongue in and swallowed his jizz. She licked her luscious lips and smacked them at him. "Not bad nerd boy. Not bad at all. Good job." Stephanie smacked his ass and got up. I filmed it all as Charlotte kissed my cock and I kissed Nia.

Nia and Tamina make Stephanie and I a lot of money. They are requested very often as a tag team. We booked then for a tag team gangbang for $1,000,000. Charlotte is one of our most requested women. I've cut back on how many times we pimp her. She and I spend a lot of her free time together. Stephanie has gotten a little jealous, but I calm her down. Stephanie's knows she's my wife and my number 1 woman. It's hard, but fun, work... Pimpin' The Women Of WWE.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers