Pimpin' the Women of WWE XL Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephanie and I Pimp Our Way.
2.1k words
4.42
9.7k
8
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

THIS IS A TWO PART XL EDITION PIMPED OUT FUCK PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL

Our Greenwich Mansion... Basement Pool/Gratto

Watching Stephanie... my bitch has such a hot fuckin' body. Watching my wife Stephanie McMahon swim in our huge indoor, heated pool. Got a hardon. Wiggling it at her from my lounger. She grins, blowing me a huge kiss, licking those kisstastic lips. "Get over here bitch and suck my fucking cock!"

"Mmmmm... yes sir."

She swims over, gets out of the water, dripping, her long brown hair draped down her back. She gives me her sexiest tease look, saunters over to me and slowly climbs on my lounger, licking my cock like a lollipop. FUCK... I grab her head and force it down all the way on my meat missile. Stephanie doesn't gag, she's used to deepthroating my thick 10 inches. It easily glides down that throat. (Her spit drooling all over my cock and balls) Stephanie does all the work.

I lay back and get faded, smoking the biggest blunt you've ever seen. She's smiling at me... sucking me deep, fast and hard.. fingering my ass, those lips wrapped air tight on my cock. (Stephanie's head bobbing super fast) I blast my wad in my bitch's mouth. Stephanie drinks it down like a protein margarita. Stephanie sucks out every drop of cream in my nuts.

Sasha Banks comes downstairs to the pool... nude... I have a nude or robe only policy for Stephanie and my girls. They either are nude... or only wear a robe... easy access for me... and my clients. I got all of our female talent to agree to spend the week with us. I do it regularly, at least once a month. They're my bitches so I keep them close. I bought this mansion for this express purpose. Stephanie and I make so much money off of our hoes... and we have so much fuckin' fun fucking them too.

"Hey daddy." Sasha struts over to me, leans over the back of my lounger and kisses me. I see my assistant Spence out of the corner of my eye... nude... yeah, not a pretty sight... I look at Sasha. "Get on your hands and knees facing the pool." I kiss her and she smiles. She goes over to the pool and gets down on her hands and knees, wiggling that sweet mocha booty.

"Spence."

"Yeah boss."

"Fuck Sasha."

"Yes sir."

Spence throws his white towel down, runs over to Sasha, kneels down and slides his thick cock up Sasha's sweet brown sugar pussy. He smacks her shapely booty and rams up her twat. Sasha (moaning) flings her hair around, enjoying Spence's white meat. He grabs her long hot pink hair and pulls it, drilling her pussy harder. "Damn... fuck me Spence. FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" Sasha screams.

Stephanie and I watch. She's laid out on my lounger, her back on my crotch. I'm playing with her 40D tits... her milk shoots out of her hard nipples... I lap it out of the air.

Sasha cums as Spence rams her pussy faster. He pulls his cock out... a trick I taught him... and let's Sasha coat his cock with her pussy nut. He slams back up her tag, grabs her hips and rams that mocha pussy with devastating power.

I point Stephanie's tits at me and shoot her milk in my mouth, drinking it down, winking at my bitch. "Yeahhhhhhhh... Drink my milk baby. That's so fucking hot!" Stephanie (blowing me kisses) smiles lovingly at me.

Spence grunts and shoots his wad up Sasha's sweet pussy. "Mmmmmmmm." Sasha moans as Spence pumps his jizz up her twat.

"Good boy Spence." Stephanie tells him, as I massage her big titties.

"Thank you Stephanie... and Sasha." He smacks Sasha's sweet booty. She winks at him.

"Thank you too boss... you're the best."

"Yeah...you may have to suck off a client later." I tease him.

"Huh...WHAT?" Spence looks at me, scared that I wasn't joking.

"It's part of the job Spence... you know that." Stephanie teases him. We look at each other and laugh. I lean over and suck my wife's 40D milk jugs. I love her milk. I drink a couple of mouthfuls, as Spence tries to figure out if we're joking or not.

Our butler Jeeves comes downstairs. "Excuse me sir and madam. Will you please come upstairs with me madam? You have a visitor that says it's important. A Mr Roberts... he seems to be in a hurry."

"That's the judge that lives down the street. He's hearing the case about our porn site." Stephanie tells me. She kisses me, puts her white silk robe on and follows Jeeves upstairs. I take a nap as Sasha and Spence swim.

"Sorry to bother you madam. I know you and Master James were having fun time, so I apologize."

Stephanie looks at Jeeves as they reach the top of the stairs. She notices the large bulge in his pants. She grabs it and rubs it. (She smiles)... It's OK Jeeves... keep this cock hard for me. I might help you with it when I'm done talking to Judge Roberts."

"Yes madam."

Stephanie goes to talk to Judge Roberts. "Judge... how are you. So good to see you."

"I'm great Stephanie... I don't have much time. I just wanted to tell you that the government is putting pressure on me to rule in their favor in regards to your new website. They say it's too explicit and too dangerous, as far as all of the powerful clients your talent has "worked" with. They don't want you to use certain clients with "connections." I told them the clients agreed to be on the site. They say if you agree to not use the clients with the "connections" they will drop the lawsuit."

"I see... I'll have to talk it over with James. Thank you very much for coming to me and telling me about it. I really appreciate it." Stephanie hugs him.

"You're welcome... I need to go. I'll let you know if anything else comes up."

"Ok Judge... thank you so much." Stephanie kisses his cheek and the judge leaves. Stephanie thinks hard about what he said. Our website was a big thing for us. We had a lot of money tied up in it and we didn't need any government interference.

"Is everything OK madam?" Jeeves asks my wife. Stephanie snaps out of her deep thought.

"Yes Jeeves. Everything is OK... I hope (under her breath)...now... what about that cock of yours?" Stephanie reaches over and rubs Jeeves' bulge... it's still hard. "Still hard I see." Stephanie unzips his pants and pulls out the very thick old cock. Stephanie smiles.

"Such a nice thick cock." Stephanie tells Jeeves as she slowly strokes it.

"Thank you madam." Jeeves maintains his composure, standing there, not even groaning.

Stephanie (smiling) tries to wrap her hand around the very thick old meat, but it's too thick. She leans over and spits softly onto it, rubbing it in. She unties her robe, letting Jeeves see her awesome nakedness... still no smile or groan from Jeeves. "Do you like my big tits Jeeves?"

"Yes madam. They are very beautiful."

"Good." Stephanie (smiling) jerks Jeeves' cock faster. She rubs his big hairy balls too.

Mickie James comes into the front room and sees Stephanie jerking off Jeeves. She smiles. Stephanie sees her and motions her over. Mickie comes over and stands in front of Jeeves. Stephanie moves behind Mickie and reaches around her, playing with her gorgeous 36D tits. Stephanie kisses Mickie's neck and gropes her tits. Mickie moans, leaning her head to the side. They both look at Jeeves.

"Jerk your cock Jeeves. Jerk it and watch us."

"Yes madam." Jeeves grabs his big cock and jerks it, watching my wife playing with Mickie. Stephanie pinches Mickie's hard, rubbery nipples, pulling them, sucking on her neck, looking right at Jeeves. He jerks his cock, watching the two gorgeous women, his cock hard as steel.

"Play with Mickie's tits Jeeves, as you jerk off."

"Yes madam."

Jeeves grabs Mickie's right tit and squeezes it. Mickie smiles. She reaches down and takes his old cock, stroking it for him. Jeeves grabs both of Mickie's beautiful, full tits, roughly groping them. Mickie jerks his thick cock with both hands, moaning from the breast play. Stephanie watches, rubbing and squeezing Mickie's phat booty.

Mickie writes against Stephanie's hands and jerks Jeeves cock faster. "Fuck her tits Jeeves."

"Yes madam... thank you madam."

Mickie kneels down and puts Jeeves' very thick meat stick between her full tits, squeezes them around his cock and lets Jeeves grab her head and pound her tits. He gets into a rythym and drills Mickie's tits hard as fuck) as Stephanie watches. Jeeves slams those beautiful tits. Mickie smiles, holding her perky 36D tits around that very thick old cock.

Jeeves grunts, then splatters Mickie's face and tits with his nut. Thick globs of jizz glaze that beautiful face and those full titties. Mickie jerks it all out (big ass smile on her face) then sucks him clean. She looks up at my old butler (dirty slut look) and sucks every drop of jizz out of those big old balls. Stephanie grabs Jeeves' cock and jerks it into Mickie's mouth, pulling out any drops of cum left in his balls. "Very nice Jeeves. Very nice indeed. Looks like you have some very healthy sperm there... Isn't that right Mickie?"

"Yes he does Stephanie... very tasty too. Mmmmmmm." Mickie sucks all of Jeeves' jizz down, loving the taste of his thick cream. Stephanie tickles Jeeves' hairy balls, licking her luscious lips, teasing him.

"We need to do this again sometime." Stephanie says, smiling.

"Mmmmhmmmm." Mickie agrees (very happy look) as she sucks Jeeves' cock softly.

Later in our bedroom... (Assfucking Stephanie... she's bent over our bed) "OH MY GOD... FUCK MY ASS JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG BABYYYYYYYYY!!" Stephanie (squirting hard) screams out in sexual bliss. I lean over on her, my body weight pushing her into our huge bed. I slam up her phat booty with my thick ass cock.

Stephanie screams (in orgasmic euphoria) over and over... squirts as well... I fuck her booty really fucking fast!! THEN STOP. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOU JAMES. I FUCKING LOVE YOU BABY!!" I stick two fingers up her bald twat and wiggle them very very fast... my cock not moving in her booty. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I'MMMM CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!" Stephanie squirts everywhere again.

I drill her bootylicious booty harderrrrrrrrr...fasterrrrrrrrrr...so harddddddddddd... Then stop. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I wiggle my fingers in her super soaked pussy again. Then I... DRILL HER PERFECT, THICK BOOTY HARDDDDDDDDDDD... SO FUCKING FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... HARDERRRRRRRRRRRR!! Stephanie screams in complete sexual euphoria and blasts out a humongous squirt. It sprays everywhere, soaking everything in sight.

I smirk...Then pound her pussy so fucking fastttttttttttttttt. I fucking blast my wad up her amazing ass, while Stephanie screams and cries (in orgasmic pleasure again). My cock jerks and pumps out a massive load of jizz. It leaks out around my relaxing cock. I lay on Stephanie, holding her, kissing her cheek and neck. Stephanie smiles a huge smile, kissing me back.

We talk about our case and if we should agree to the governments terms. "You know James... I know that the clients agreed to be on the site... but it might be best for us if we at least tile out their faces or something like that. Maybe even take them out. The case would go away... and we could move forward with our plans."

I think about it. "Babe... I have a better idea. Fuck 'em."

"I know your upset babe and I am too. But..."

"Well... yeah, fuck 'em that way too... but I meant, just use our girls to fuck them and make this problem go away. It's like they say... ain't no problem too hard to be fixed by some good fuckin' pussy." We laugh... We also make out... then Stephanie wheels around and sucks my half hard cock clean, looking at me the whole time, sucking it softly, then sucking hard on my thick head.

Stephanie (happily) sucks out every creamy drop, drinking it all down (eagerly), smacking those awesome lips and kissing (slutty kissing) my big ass cock and balls, over and fucking over. She rubs her (fucking perfect) face all over them. "Let's take care of this problem your way baby... it's a lot more fun than my idea." (We laugh) Stephanie says, smiling (lovingly) and rubbing her face all over my happy cock and throbbing balls.

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers