Pinch Hitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,162 Followers

"Got time for our dance, Sugar," Danielle said, ignoring the fact that the woman she thought of as June was with someone else.

May looked to Iris, hoping that just the gesture would be enough to send a message. Unfortunately, Danielle either didn't get it or didn't care.

"Go ahead, I don't mind," Iris said, also missing the intent of May's message. She had taken it as asking if Iris would have a problem with her dancing with Danielle.

"Well, I think that maybe I do," May said as she reached out and took Iris's hand in her own, leading her new friend out on the dance floor and leaving a disappointed Danielle behind.

The house band, appropriately all-girl, had just begun something slow and romantic as May and Iris moved into the crowd. Wrapping their arms around each other, they began to slowly sway to the music. The lyrics sung by the lead singer washed over them.

"I really wouldn't have minded if you'd danced with her," Iris repeated.

"I'd much rather dance with you," May said, bringing their faces close together so that she could be heard.

As they moved across the dance floor, May was all too aware of the proximity of Iris's body. The press of her breasts against her own as the crowd pushed them together. It wasn't the first time she had danced with another woman of course, but it was the first time a dance with one had sexual overtones.

The music ended and almost as one, the couples on the dance floor turned to applaud the band. May and Iris, however, were an exception. For the moment, all they could see was the reflection of each other in their eyes.

May found herself filled with feeling she hadn't experienced in a long time. The only thing was, they were feelings she had normally associated with being with a man. Was this what her sister felt, she found herself asking.

It became apparent to May that Iris felt much the same thing as the blue clad businesswoman leaned forward and kissed May on her lips.

The gentle caress took May by surprise, but only for a heartbeat. The touch of Iris's lips sent a shiver though her body, a shiver that instantly multiplied as she felt the older woman's tongue against her lips. Excitedly, she opened her mouth to admit it.

For long endless seconds, the two women kissed each other on the dance floor, until they remembered where they were. As they broke their embrace, they realized that they had become an object of much attention.

Just as they had clapped for the singer and her band a few minutes before, a few of the women around them gave them a round of applause as well. A little embarrassed, they quickly moved off the dance floor.

"I think that maybe it's getting a little late," May said as she tried to sort it all out in her head. "It's been a really long day."

"Yes, it has," Iris replied. "Maybe we should get going."

"I think that's a good idea," May added.

Exiting the club, they had no trouble flagging down a cab on the corner. This time there was little traffic to slow them down on the way back to the Grand Astoria. Fifteen minutes later, they were there.

-=-=-=-

"I had a really great time tonight," Iris said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill to cover the trip to the hotel as well as her date's ride home.

"So did I," May responded, thinking that despite the night having gone far beyond anything she had envisioned, that she had never said truer words.

"This should get you home," Iris said as she pressed the bill into May's hand.

"Oh, I couldn't," May said.

"We already had this argument," Iris smiled.

"Okay," May relented.

"There's also my card," Iris added as May looked down and saw the small blue square that had also been pressed into her hand. "My private number is on the back. I don't know if I'll ever get back here or you to Chicago, but if we could, I'd really like for the two of us to keep in touch."

"I'd like that too," May replied.

Iris smiled and had started to turn to exit the taxi when May called her name. In response, she reversed direction and turned back to her. She started to open her mouth to ask if there was something the matter, but never got the words out.

Unable to really believe she was doing it, May threw her arms around Iris and pulled her back toward her. This time she was the one who initiated the kiss as she put all of the passion her confusing feelings had generated into it. A passion that caused the driver looking back at them to open his mouth wide with shock.

When their lips finally parted, Iris had to take a deep breath to recover the air that had been sucked out of her in surprise. Still ignoring the gaze of the driver, she looked into the warm beauty of the woman sitting next to her.

"June, do you want to come up and spend the night?" she asked, hoping that the answer was yes.

May felt a tiny twinge of guilt when she heard her sister's name. But that wasn't enough for her not to follow through on what she felt deep in the core of her being. In a voice that she knew to be her own and not her sister's, she breathlessly said that she did.

Not wanting to break the moment with any further reply, Iris grabbed the twenty-dollar bill from May's hand and tossed it through the window in the glass partition that separated them from the driver. Then, as fast as their legs could carry them, they exited the cab and moved quickly through the hotel lobby.

The elevator couldn't come fast enough. It was fortunate that a number of people shared the ride up to the fifth floor or else they would've been all over each other as soon as the sliding doors had closed.

An event that was only postponed by the amount of time it took for the elevator to rise five flights and Iris to work the key into the lock of her room. Their mouths collided forcefully as their hands explored each other's bodies. Iris's jacket was tossed to the floor, along with the shoes each of them wore. In less time than it took to think about it, the two of them were on the bed.

May was no longer even thinking about what she was doing, merely giving in to the fires that the night had awakened within her. As Iris slid the straps of May's borrowed dress down her arms, May had her first and only thought about what she was doing. She was glad she had borrowed her sister's undergarments as well, thinking that they were so much nicer than her own.

Iris's mouth moved to kiss the light coffee skin not covered by the bra May wore, cupping the lace covered mound with one of her hands. With her fingers she pushed the delicate material aside, exposing the dark areola beneath. The thick nipple of which then vanished between her lips as well.

"Oh God!" May cried out as she felt the wetness of Iris's mouth engulf her flesh, filling her with a sense of forbidden excitement.

The exclamation moved Iris to May's other mound, exposing it as well with equal attention. The woman from Chicago had been imagining what they might taste like almost all night. The answer to her curiosity was definitely not disappointing.

Climbing on top of May, Iris slid her other hand down between the younger woman's legs and up under her dress. Her fingers continued beneath the lace panties there as well, finding a wet mound already aflame. One by one, her fingers slid inside May, adding to the stimulation.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," May said to herself as the reality of what was happening finally hit her. Yet, as the joys of Iris's attentions spread across her body, it never occurred to May to ask her to stop.

If anything, the reverse seemed to be true as she lifted her own arms and undid the buttons of Iris's blouse, pulling it open when the last one was done. The white bra beneath was of a sturdier design, but then again, it had more to contain.

May's actions finally got Iris's attention and she lifted herself up and removed her shirt totally. Then, reaching behind her, undid the clasp of her bra as well. As she did, May slid her hands up under the now loose material and took hold of the large breasts beneath.

If it felt strange to hold another woman's breasts in her hand, May wasn't thinking about it. No more than the fact that in only a few moments she planned to have them in her mouth as well. Like a child unwrapping a gift, she removed the now unclasped restraints and let Iris's breasts fall free.

The first thing May noticed was that unlike her own small areola, Iris's were almost half the width of the hands that had just covered them. Her nipples were also wider but no less erect. May moved her hands around to Iris's back and pulled her down, guiding those inviting tips to her mouth as she did.

It was fortunate for May that her ex-husband was one of those men who liked his nipples played with. To her delight, she found that what was merely pleasing to him, proved to be highly arousing in Iris. "Oh baby, yes," Iris cried out as she pressed her mounds against May's face. "Suck me, suck my nipples! I love it!"

And suck them May did, with the enthusiasm of a baby with a bottle of mother's milk. Her tongue darted back and forth, covering them with wetness and caressing Iris's sweet flesh, alternating her gentle touch with hard love bites. Iris shivered at the touch of May's mouth on her breasts, each new stroke bringing a louder moan.

Logic was gone. Rational thought was gone. All that remained within May was an ever-rising lust. For the first time in her life, she not only gave into that lust, she actively sought it out.

Shades of brown intermixed as the two women continued to explore each other's bodies, removing the rest of their clothing as they did. As each new bit of skin was exposed, one or the other would cover it with their kisses.

Finally all that remained was the flesh with which they had been born, and May was able to take in the whole of Iris's beauty. A beauty that sent a renewed rush of anticipation through her as she considered that all of it was hers to enjoy.

It came as a surprise that Iris, like the sister whose name May had borrowed, had a womanhood as bare as a newborn's. Unlike the reaction when she had seen June that way, May found it quite enticing on the woman before her.

"I see you like my little haircut," Iris smiled as she noticed May's interest. "Have you ever been with someone who was shaved?"

"I can honestly say no, I haven't," May replied, the smile on her lips giving no inkling of the enormity of the statement.

"Well then why don't we save that treat for last then," Iris said as she moved closer to May and spread out her legs, exposing her own prize. "You just lay back, relax and let me take care of everything."

Stretching out across the bed, May did just as she was told. Iris's broad smile disappeared from view as her head vanished between May's legs.

A low moan spilled from May's lips as Iris's talented tongue reached deep within her. It only took brief moments for May to realize that the saying "only a woman really knew how to please another woman", was more true than she could've ever imagined. At least in the case of this particular woman. No man, not even her ex-husband who had known every inch of her body, had ever brought her such pleasure.

Pleasure that increased dramatically as Iris added her agile fingers to the mix as she began to finger-fuck May as well. Already close to the edge, familiar sensations began to fill May's body as it hurdled toward her first orgasm at the hands, or tongue as the case might be, of another woman.

May brought her own hands into play as well, playing with her breasts as well as caressing the rest of her body. Alternately, she reached down and laid her hands on the back of Iris's head, helping direct her to the most sensitive parts of her womanhood.

Suddenly it was upon her as her body stiffened and a loud cry of appreciation filled the room. May quivered in ecstasy for long moments as the honey sweet fruits of her eruption filled Iris's eager mouth.

May closed her eyes as the last of the tremors left her, savoring the warmth that still filled her body. Iris lifted herself up from between the lighter skinned legs and moved upward until their bodies were again in synch. Lowering her head, she kissed May amorously, sharing the nectar of her orgasm.

They held each other tight, continuing to kiss and caress. Finally, May rolled Iris onto her back and moved to assume the same position that the older woman had held.

"Now it's your turn to relax," May said as she parted Iris's legs and got her closest look yet at the bare pussy between. Then, without the slightest hesitation, May went to work.

She reached out and parted the smooth lips of Iris's sex, giving a clear path for her tongue. A tongue that tiny heartbeats later had its first taste of another woman. May found the sensation both exhilarating and new, although Iris would've been hard pressed to even suspect that this was May's first time.

"Yes, oh yes," Iris called out as her body jumped when May found her clit. "That feels wonderful."

Finding her spot, May moved her vibrating tongue back and forth across Iris's most sensitive places. Alternating between her finger and tongue, the neophyte cunnilingist began to sent Iris down the same path she herself had followed a short time before. She quickly developed a rhythm, sending tiny burst of erotic electricity radiating outward.

Feeling the reactions in Iris's body and sensing that her orgasm was near, May reached beneath her and took a firm grip on the cheeks of her ass. Not missing a beat, she slid a lubricated finger inside the tight orifice. It was something that normally drove May wild when she herself climaxed and she hoped it had the same effect on Iris.

Gently at first, she moved the extended finger in and out. Then, picking up the pace, she matched the tempo to that of her other hand and tongue. The trick, taught to her by her ex-husband, had the desired effect as Iris began to gyrate as well. The closer to her orgasm she came, the faster she moved.

A closeness that was reached seconds later as Iris orgasmed explosively, thrashing about in sexual rhapsody as she let out a loud scream; the volume of which could easily be heard in the hotel halls beyond.

"That was wonderful." Iris said in a breathless voice as May withdrew her fingers and gently kissed her clit before moving up next to her. "It's been a long time since anyone's made me feel so good."

May smiled at the compliment and hugged Iris, resting her tired head on her soft breasts. Iris wrapped her arms around the girl on top of her and both closed their eyes as they drifted off to sleep.

-=-=-=-

"Iris, are you awake?" May said some time later as she opened her eyes.

"Yes," Iris answered, "I've been awake for a while but I didn't want to disturb you. It was nice enough just to lay here and enjoy you next to me."

"I need to tell you something, and I hope you're not too angry with me after I do," May said with hesitation.

"How could I be angry with, my dear," Iris replied as she leaned down and kissed the top of May's head.

May slid out from Iris's embrace and then off the bed. She took a long deep breath before telling the whole story of her deception, explaining how she only wanted to meet one of her sister's friends out of curiosity. That she never thought it would ever go as far as it did and all she originally planned was to have a drink together. How sorry she was for having lied to her.

Iris listened intently, taking it all in. May expected her face to fill with hostility, if not outright anger. Instead, to the younger woman's surprise, it showed an expression of amusement.

"Are you seriously telling me," Iris asked when May finally finished, "that this is the first time that you've ever been with another woman?"

"Yes, but I feel so bad about telling you that I was June and ..." May started to reply, surprised that Iris didn't seem to be angry in the least.

"Oh I don't care about that," Iris cut her off, "That's between you and your sister. And as long as we're being honest, I should tell you that when I called you, or I guess I should say when I called June, I was only planning to have a drink with her as well. She really didn't make that big of an impression on me back in Chicago, at least not one that would've made me call her if I knew anyone else here."

"She didn't?" May asked, somewhat surprised.

"Well actually, she did make an impression, but it wasn't all that favorable. No, that's not right, it makes it sound like I disliked her and that wasn't the case at all. It's just that I never thought it might lead to where it did. In fact, I was having a pretty hard time matching up the woman I went to dinner with last night with the one I met in Chicago. Now I understand why."

"So you're not going to mention this to her?" a still concerned May repeated.

"Honey, like I said, that's something for you to work out with your sister," Iris smiled, "but from the way she struck me when I did have a drink with her, I don't think she's going to be too upset with you."

"Oh thank you, I really owe you for that," May said with relief. "If I can do anything to make it up to you I ..." "Well now that you mention it," Iris grinned, "there is something you can do for me."

"What's that?" May asked curiously.

"Come back to bed," Iris laughed, "My train doesn't leave until this afternoon and I can't think of a better way of spending the hours in-between than by making love to you."

Surprised for a second, May only hesitated that long before she climbed back onto the bed and kissed Iris passionately. A whole new world, she realized, had opened up for her. She couldn't imagine living the life her sister led, but being with a woman occasionally was definitely something May could see in her future.

As the two women slipped under the covers together, May promised herself she would indeed tell June what had happened. Iris was right, her sister would understand. And while she was at it, May decided she would ask June for the number of the photographer that had taken that photograph of her that hung in the living room.

The older sister now thought she would like one of her own. Not to hang in her living room of course, she wasn't ready for that, at least not yet. No, her bedroom would do just fine. Anyone who saw it there would probably be seeing the real thing anyway.

But such thoughts were for tomorrow, or even the day after. As she felt Iris's body press against her own, and their mouths come together once more, all thoughts save those of the ebony goddess in her arms were banished from her mind. It was time to explore even more of this brave new world.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,162 Followers