Pinch Hitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

My eyes were welling up.

"Mrs. Jacobs used to become Mia for you, didn't she?" she asked with incredible tenderness.

I nodded in the affirmative, a tear staining my cheek.

"You and Mrs. Jacobs must have really loved each other to share that kind of intimacy."

Lindsey's tongue flicked my cockhead, causing me to shudder.

"We did" I managed to croak through my restricting throat. I missed Sharon so.

"Well Mr. Jacobs, I think you're a great guy, and I'd like it very much if you would let me take care of you. My name is Sarina, and I'm a special girl... like Mia." She took my hand in hers and placed it on the dildo sprouting from her pubis. "See?" Her warm, soft hand was still on mine as she encouraged me to touch her cock. "Will you let me help you Mr. Jacobs?" she asked in the sexiest purr a man could imagine.

Sarina is another of my very favorite shemales, a very feminine woman with big breasts and wide, luscious hips. Lindsey had done her research well. She had figured out who Mia was and how she bore a resemblance to my beloved Sharon. In the process, she had discovered she most closely resembled Sarina Valentina.

I caressed Sarina's lovely face with my fingertips, deeply moved by her offer. "Sarina, sweetheart, you don't have to do this."

"I want to Mr. Jacobs. I get so turned on when I watch you that I have to go back to Krista's bathroom and jill myself off thinking about you before I can sleep!" and with that she swooped down and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked and moaned on my member while she cupped my balls with one hand while her other guided me in stroking her strap on. I very quickly surrendered to this young vixen's loving seduction.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you Mr. Jacobs?" she asked wantonly.

"Oh Sarina, I am so ready for you. But please, don't be so formal."

Sarina smiled victoriously.

"Sugar, you won't regret this. I'm probably not as good as Mia, but I AM enthusiastic!" Her smile was a mile wide now, and her eyes were on fire with anticipation.

I lie back on the bed, spread my legs, presenting a wordless invitation for Sarina to take me. Sarina pushed my legs back and told me to hold them. Much to my surprise, she then lowered her head and rimmed me for all she was worth. For a girl of only 21, she seemed to know her way around a man's ass. She licked, slurped, poked and prodded my backdoor with her tongue until I was well lubricated.

Then Sarina positioned herself on her knees between my legs and began feeding her mounted dildo into my waiting ass. Of course, this was old hat for me, and Sarina faced little resistance from my sphincter. When I felt her harness press against my ass, she lifted my legs and pushed them toward my chest to tilt my hips up toward her giving her a better angle to penetrate me.

And then she was fucking me. We didn't make love. No, no, no. Sarina fucked me like a woman possessed. Her generous tits jiggled and shook on her chest as she drove her cock into me hard, deep and often, which was exactly what I needed.

Sarina hammered my ass hard for several long minutes before commanding me to "Jerk off while I fuck your sweet ass, sugar!"

I wrapped my hand around my cock and began stroking in time with her thrusts. Having a woman attached to the cock fucking me was so much better that trying to do it by hand.

"I love the way you're fucking me Sarina. Ream me. Fuck me hard! So good! So good!" I babbled.

"Sugar, you feel so good around my cock. Your ass is so tight. I'm gonna cum just from fucking you!"

Soon Sarina was wailing as a powerful orgasm sped through her. She fucked me for several more minutes.

"God damn it! This is so fucking hot! I hope you're gonna cum soon sugar... because I'm going to... and I want to share it with you!" she panted. Sarina kept on pounding into me, her thighs slapping against my ass.

"I'm so ready to cum for you Sarina. Tell me when baby!"

"Now! Cum now!"

I stroked myself with fervor. Soon my seed erupted from my cock and landed everywhere on my torso. Sarina shuddered and wailed as she was again rocked by a powerful orgasm.

When she recovered a little from her massive cum, Sarina unceremoniously pulled her cock out of my clutching ass and fell on top of me, writhing her body and smearing my cum all over her tits. She plunged her tongue into my mouth and tried to taste my tonsils. Separating she moaned "Jesus Christ sugar, you may be the best fuck I have ever had!"

Sarina inched up my body and offered one of her sperm coated tits to my mouth. I eagerly licked it clean. I then cleaned her other breast too, making sure both of her fleshy globes and her rubbery sensitive nipples were spotless.

"You are a DIRTY little boy, aren't you sugar? My, my! I never would have suspected you to be such a little slut!"

"I am what I am Sarina. Beautiful girls like you and Mia just bring it out of me."

Sarina kissed me again before climbing off the bed. Once firmly on the floor she unstrapped her harness and stepped out of it.

"Do you think I'll be able to see Sarina again?" I asked.

"Sarina will definitely be back for some more of that ass!" Lindsey kissed me lovingly, adding "And I have it on good authority that Sarina would love to have your beautiful cock in her ass too."

Lindsey paused before again kissing me affectionately on my mouth. She looked into my eyes and said "Mr. Jacobs, I probably can't be here every time you need a good fucking, but I know someone who may be willing to help out when I can't be here. Her name is Mariana. I'll talk to her for you"

"Thanks Lindsey. Hey, one question before you go. Where did learn to fuck a guy like you just did?"

"That's the first time I've ever fucked a guy's ass" she confessed before leaning over and kissing me deeply and passionately, her tongue probing the depths of my mouth.

Lindsey separated her mouth from mine. Her eyes were on fire with wicked lust. She gave my cock a final stroke before telling me "But I've had lots of practice fucking Krista."

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers
12