Pinewood Academy

Story Info
Used in a closet.
2k words
4.01
38.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18, and this story is about a gang rape fantasy. It may be graphic. Do not continue if you cannot handle rape fantasies or nonconsent stories. This story came from a dream I had about three guys that I hate in my class. All names and places are fictional. This work was created by me, so I do own the rights to it.

——————————

I wake up sweating, gasping for air, and hearing my heart pulsating. Sitting up, I put my head into my hands and start some breathing exercises. My dream felt so real and scared me. My anxiety was not going down, but I need it to. I grabbed the orange bottle that was rattling due to my shaking. Shakily opening the bottle, I took two white pills out and drank them down with water praying that they will calm my nerves.

I laid there for ten more minutes as my anxiety finally dwindled down. Looking at the clock, it reads 7:30 a.m. in blocky numbers. I get out of ned as the sunlight lands on my bare stomach. Running to the shower, I set it on the hottest setting to relax my clenched muscles. Taking the time to relinquish in the hot water, I hummed a tune feeling the heat radiating off the shower. My hands slightly touched my pussy teasing it.

I wanted to make myself cum just one time, but I knew that I needed to get ready. I hopped out of the shower and wiped the foggy mirror. Grabbing my school uniform, I ran into the bedroom to get ready. I picked out a black lacy thong and ran it up my legs until it settled between my cheeks and covered my pussy barely. The skirt I was required to wear would have fit me two years ago, but now, it barely covers my ass.

When I finished dressing, I looked in the mirror at the purple streaks in my brown hair. They weren't prominent, but if the sun hit them at a perfect angle, it illuminated the dyed locks. My medicine was definitely working because I was very calm. I could feel the fogginess coming on in my brain but decided to ignore it.

Running down the stairs, I locked the front door and jumped into my car. I drove to Pinewood Academy, my death sentence known as school. Parking my car, I grabbed my stuff and walked to class. As I entered the corridor, the tardy bell rung scaring me out of my trance. I huffed and walked towards the deans office to get a tardy pass.

Adam, DeAndre, and Trey were walking towards me. They were always snickering and mocking me. I hated them with a passion. They made all twelve years of my schooling hell. I had to make a choice: to hide in the corridor to my right or continue straight. They were laughing and walking faster. I turned fast into the right corridor and held myself up against the corner created by two sets of perpendicular lockers.

They walked by and didn't see me. Exhaling loudly, I was glad that I managed to escape their sight. I turned back onto the main hall and walked calmly towards the office. Before I could enter the dean's office, someone pulled me back against a wall. I looked up and saw the trio. The guys were standing there looking at me.

With a snicker, Trey spoke up first, "Awhh is Ms. Emmie late for class? Don't wanna ruin your reputation as a goody two shoes now do we?"

My lip trembled as Trey's fingers danced around my neck. He grasped my hand and pulled me towards the end of the hall. Adam opened a door to the janitor's closet as Trey shoved me into the small space. I looked around and my vision blurred as I stood in the dark small space. Sliding down the wall, my heart pulsated, my breathing accelerated, my vision went dark, and I felt like I was dying. I cried as the guys taunted me through the door.

I could hear the door open as the three guys huddled inside. They stood above me and stared at my exposed thighs. I pulled my knees up and into my chest. My black thong was exposed and the guys licked their lips. Trey whispered to DeAndre as he sat next to me. His hand was caressing my pale thigh as I started to calm down.

DeAndre came back with a spool of red wire and electrical scissors as Trey's cold hand rubbed the front of my thong. I screeched at the intrusion He held my arms together as I struggled to break free; DeAndre tied each leg to my thighs so that I was forced into a permanent kneeling position.

Adam brought forward a cloth that was shoved into my mouth muffling my cries and pleas. Trey moved my thong aside showing my natural bush and pink lips. His cold finger rubbed up and down my warm pussy as Adam tore my blouse open. He cut the front of my black bra allowing my pale tits to set free from their cage. The guys bit their lips at my heavy breasts. My nipples hardened at the sudden air blowing on them, and the dark pink areoles contrasted against my white breasts. My mascara started to run as I cried at the situation I was in. I was going to be raped by the three people I hated the most; I was helpless and stuck in a situation I could not get out of easily.

Trey pressed his finger into my pussy causing me to moan through the gag and throw my head back. He chuckled and continued to push his finger and out curling it randomly so that he could hit my g-spot.

"Look how wet this slut is getting." Trey exclaimed as he pulled his soaked finger out of me.

He stood up and unbuttoned his black trousers. Taking the gag out of my mouth, he grabbed my chin and stuck his hard cock into my open mouth. He rammed it deep into my throat choking me as he ruthlessly thrusted into my mouth. Tears rolled down my face as I gagged on Trey.

Adam bent down and caressed my inner thigh as he takes two fingers and shoves them into my wet pussy. With a scream, I closed my mouth and clamped down. Trey yelled and slapped my face hard and slammed my head against the wall.

"Dumb whore! Can't even suck a dick right. Guess I will have to test and see how good she fucks." Trey shrugs as the other guys lift me up and position me over him.

With one sudden drop, I land on Trey and feel his cock enter me in one abrupt intrusion. A scream escaped my mouth at the sudden stretching of my pussy; Trey wrapped his hands around my pale throat and squeezed hard, restricting my airway. With wide eyes and an open mouth, DeAndre took the opportunity to shove his cock deep into my mouth.

Trey let go of his grip on my throat barely allowing me to gasp for air. He pounded into me, shoving his cock all the way in and out repeatedly. I was squirming and moaning loudly around DeAndre's cock. I could feel an orgasm coming and squeezed my eyes shut in denial. Trey lifted me up off his cock and spat on his fingers.

"Her pussy was tight but I know somewhere that is gonna be even tighter,"he exclaimed as his wet fingers probed at my asshole.

With an audible scream, I could feel the pressure of his head against my ass. With a final push, his head popped into my ass and caused me to sob. Tears were pouring down my face as I clawed at Trey for him to stop his assault on my ass. He thrusted and sank himself deep into me.

DeAndre smirked at Trey and kneeled in front of me as he opened my bound legs farther and rubbed his cock up and down my pussy. I shook my head pleading him to not continue. He chuckled and shoved his hard cock deep into my pussy. I cried out at the two cocks filling both of my holes.

He wiped my tears, looked into my eyes and said, "I can feel your pussy spasming around my cock. Your body is loving our attention. You're a cock slut at heart, so why are you denying yourself the pleasure? Hmm?"

With a sob, I turned my head to the side as they started to build a rhythm in their thrusts. Adam came up to me and mouthed an apology as he sunk his cock deep into my throat. He was gentler than his friends and often gave me breaks for air. Trey gripped my hair and with a loud grunt came deep into my ass. Adam came quick into my throat and caressed my cheek gently. They both started to get dressed as DeAndre picked me up and shoved me against the wall with my ass out.

"Please unbind my legs, I can't feel them. I won't struggle if you will just unbind my legs." I pleaded as DeAndre looked at Trey for approval. Trey nodded as Adam cut the wire wrapped around my thighs.

Stretching out my legs, I sighed as I could feel the blood flow down to my lower extremities again. DeAndre pushed me to the wall and started to nibble at my neck while he slapped my ass hard. I let out a yelp due to the intense pain. He chuckled in my ear and pulled my ass cheeks apart.

With little resistance, he shoved all seven inches of his meaty cock deep into my ass. A loud moan came out of my throat as he started to thrust. He grinned and pounded my ass. Using my hair to grip, his thrusts were getting sloppier. With a loud grunt, his cock spasmed and emptied his cum into my ass. He laid his head in the crook of my neck trying to catch his breath. He bit my neck once more and smacked my ass with a hard force.

Trey and DeAndre smirked at me as they all cleaned themselves up. I noticed Adam mouth "I am sorry" as they all left me in the closet broken, bruised, and full of cum.

Fixing my torn uniform, I got up and stretched out my numb limbs. I ran across the hall and into the parking lot half naked to get back home. I didn't think that these events would have happened today. I drove home, cleaned myself up, and dressed myself with new clothes. I went into the kitchen to make me a nice cup of hot tea when the doorbell rang. I ran down the hallway and opened the door. Trey, DeAndre, and Adam were all standing on my door step

"May we come in?" They asked and I nodded with a smirk on my face.

"Anybody want some tea?" I asked as they sat down in my living room.

"No thanks, we are all good!" Trey exclaimed as they turn the television on.

I walked into the living room and sat in the recliner.

"I got to say guys, you really did a number on me. I was completely surprised. And don't get me started about the orgasms and the pleasure. Thank you for making my one fantasy true." I stated as I sipped my tea.

"Well I have to say Emmie it was a ride. I enjoyed myself too. We didn't hurt you too bad did we?" Trey asked as he eyed my neck.

"Just a couple of bruises, but nothing makeup can't cover up." I replied with a smile.

The three guys watched me sip my tea and they laughed as they whisper between each other.

"So Miss Emmie what's next?" Adam asked and I started to respond with a devilish smile.

————————

Part 2 may become a thing if y'all want it. Thanks for reading :)

And as you can see^^, it was consensual so dont comment anything about it not being consensual. Its a fantasy written in a fiction story. I hoped you like it!