Pink Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy welcomes a special visitor to replace babygirl.
1.9k words
3.93
44.8k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy comes in the door from work. He's early. I'm dancing in the kitchen with my headphones on but I feel the heat of his hand brush across my back as he passes. He's already gone by the time I spin around and I find him settling on the couch, picking up the controller to the PS4.

"Daddy! You're early!"

"I know babygirl. Daddy has some special plans today. I need you to make sure you're ready to cook lunch in a little bit. I'm going to play some games to wind down from work. I also have a special friend visiting today. If she comes in before I'm done, you help her get ready for me okay?"

My bouncing slowed as he spoke to me and visions of sitting on his lap faded, "okay Daddy," I pouted and turned to walk into the kitchen.

"babygirl..."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"You know Daddy enjoys special visitors, right?"

"Yes Daddy."

"And you know that doesn't mean that you're not my bestest babygirl in the whole wide world, right?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Come over here."

I trudged over to Daddy and knelt between his feet, gazing up at him. He took my chin in his hand and leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"I lovies you so very much my beautiful babygirl. Remember that this is one of our special little games and it is going to make babygirl so very excited. It's going to make all your princess parts ache for Daddy's touch. I'm off tonight so we will play this game for a long, long time. But when we're done, Daddy is going to scoop you up and make you feel so good. Do you understand?"

My eyes lit up, remembering the times we played this special game in the past, "Yes, Daddy."

"That's my good girl. Now go prepare as much as you can."

"Yes Daddy. Thank you Daddy!" I jumped to my feet as Daddy settled back again on the couch. God, he is so beautiful. I can't wait to show him what a good girl I can be.

I finish cleaning the kitchen and put a load of Daddy's laundry in the washer. I made sure our bed was made and Daddy has several changes of fresh clothes laid out. I also put a few towels on the night stand.

In the bathroom, I made sure the tub and shower were sparkling clean and that plenty of fluffy towels and washcloths were ready. I opened the linen closet and pulled out two soft fluffy robes, one in black and one a soft pink. I also put out two pairs of slippers that matched the robes.

I was busy picking lotion when I heard the doorbell ring. My heart sank and my princess parts started to get all achy, just like Daddy said.

I ran to the door and saw her through the cloudy glass.

Her hair was pink. She was looking down, with her hair draped over her face. Her body was... perfect. She wore a t-shirt made of sheer, thin material with no bra. The flimsy fabric clung to her perky breasts, her nipples dimpling the fabric right at the center of two perfectly round mounds of flesh.

Her skin was pale and she had a few tattoos. She seemed slightly familiar to me. Her jeans might as well have been painted on and her legs were beautiful.

She picked up her head and I instantly remembered when I saw her last... The mall, with Daddy, last Christmas. She was working at the Harley Davidson booth. I knew she liked him!

"Pink," I whispered, barely audible, as a pang of jealousy gripped my heart knowing that Daddy must have spent time with her without me, cultivating this relationship.

"Well, he does call me something like that," she smiled, "you must be babygirl."

Her familiarity with my Daddy took me by surprise. I stammered, "Y-y-yes. I am. It's so nice to see you. Please come in."

I stepped back to let her in. She smelled delightful and her skin shimmered slightly, most likely from an iridescent lotion. She carried a small overnight bag.

"Please, let me show you where we can put your things."

As she followed me to the bedroom, I heard my Daddy's all too familiar "Mmmm" that he does when he sees something or thinks of something that he finds particularly hot. My princess parts were throbbing at this point and I wasn't sure that I would be able to maintain any level of composure.

I told Pink to make herself comfortable and started to unpack her bag, making a place for all of her things and hanging her clothes up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, can I get you something to drink?"

"Oh, no, thank you. I'm fine."

I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks as my face turned crimson red, "Actually, Daddy requires that you are well hydrated when you come to play. I have water and many other drinks for you to choose from. We even have juice boxes!"

"You know what, I will take a juice box; fruit punch if you have it."

Her choice made my heart sink. I glanced back at her and watched as she lounged back in the chair with her legs bent and her feet tucked up close to her bottom. She swayed her knees back and forth and twirled her pink hair in her index finger, over and over again.

She's a babygirl.

And I knew with that one realization that this visit would be different than any other. Oh, we have had deliciously hot girls and mature beautiful women, subs, dommes, sluts, slaves, you name it. But, through it all, I was always Daddy's babygirl. This one though, and Daddy well knew I ached for something like this, she would take my place for her time here. I was about to become a worthless whore while she became my Daddy's babygirl.

My panties were becoming a mess and tears welled in my eyes. I knew I would have to keep my composure. My Daddy loved these games as much as I did and I needed to show him appreciation for working so hard to play these games with me. I promised myself I would not cry until she was gone.

When I came out of the kitchen I noticed that Daddy was not on the couch anymore. I braced myself as I headed to the bedroom with Pink's juice box in my hand.

I walked in to see Daddy playing with her hair and her giggling as he spoke to her quietly. Her t-shirt and jeans were gone, crumpled on the floor. All that she had on were pink ankle socks and frilly pink panties. She squirmed in her seat, smiling up at him.

I walked up and knelt quietly behind Daddy so as not to interrupt, but he knew I was there.

"I assume that you have my babygirl's juice box?"

"Yes, D-D-Daddy," I stammered.

"Well, first of all, we both know that I am not your Daddy right now. You may call me Master for the duration of my sweet babygirl's visit. Secondly, that juice box should have been in her hand the very moment she walked in. She will be working very hard to please her Daddy with her sweet body and precious cum and will need to stay well hydrated. I thought I made that clear about our visitors. And you, my filthy little worthless whore, your job for the duration of babygirl's visit will be to provide your Master and his babygirl with everything they could possibly need so that they can enjoy each other to the fullest. You are off to a terrible start. I expect you to step it up. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I lowered my eyes to the ground as Master snatched the juice box from my hand and held the straw to Pink's lips.

She sucked briefly and sat back, "Yummy. Thank you Daddy," she smiled.

"You're welcome my sweet Pinkie babygirl," Daddy kissed her nose and smiled sweetly. I truly did not know if I would survive the visit. He turned to me. "Now, useless whore, Master will need a bottle of water. Set it on my table next to the couch. And please put some towels down on the couch. Me and my babygirl will be out there shortly and we are going to play before lunch. I expect you to prepare lunch while we are playing. As you know, you will also have to check on us periodically, without being invasive, and make sure our drinks are fresh and that we have clean towels and any messy towels or clothes are taken away to be laundered." He turned back to Pink, "Now, my beautiful Pinkie babygirl, what would you like for lunch today?"

She giggled and sat straight up in the chair, "I want macaroni cheese!"

"Macaroni cheese it is then," he kissed her nose again and ran his hand over her hair. He turned to me, "Please have that ready by noon. And please make it soupy because that's how my babygirl likes it."

She jumped up and down in her seat delighted, "You remembered!"

"How could I forget," now his nose was on her nose and they nuzzled for a second. I squirmed in my space realizing they had a thing already.

"Now, my filthy little whore, I want you to know why I call my sweet babygirl Pinkie. You see," he stroked her hair, "she has pink hair," he gripped her chin softly in his hands and placed a soft kiss on her lips, "pink lips," then he kissed her deeply, sucking her tongue into his mouth, "a sweet, pink tongue," and trailed his mouth down her neck to her beautiful tits, reaching her nipples, licking lightly and then sucking, "pink nipples," she giggled at this point and looked at me, smiling. He pushed her back in the chair and took her hands for a moment, running his fingers over her fingertips, "sparkly pink nails," he pushed her hands to the side and grabbed her feet, removing her socks, "and pink toenails," she giggled again as he pulled her feet out and spread her knees apart, pulling her bottom to the edge of the seat. He pushed the pink fabric of her panties aside exposing her perfect, clean shaven pussy, glistening with wetness, "and a perfect pink little pussy," he murmured as he lowered his mouth to taste her, forgetting I was there.

I knelt for a minute, watching her throw her head back as Master started to devour her sweet clit, his hands rubbing her thighs.

He barely lifted his mouth from her pussy, his tongue still inside as he mumbled, "get to work whore."

I stood, grabbed her crumpled clothes for the hamper and walked into the kitchen. My pussy lips gliding on one another, soaked. I could hear Pink moaning louder and louder as I prepared the couch with towels and put Master's water on the side table. I made sure his phone was fully charged just in case he wanted to take pictures. Pink's moans became screams and giggles and I heard a "Thank you Daddy" and lots of lots of kisses.

The searing heat of jealously burned through my tummy as I quickly finished in the living room and headed to the kitchen. My face was hot and my head a bit foggy. The heat spread to my princess parts and I knew it wouldn't be long before my thighs became slick with wetness that would be visible to Master and Pink when they saw me. I busied myself with work in the kitchen, making sure everything was ready for me to replace drinks. I switched out laundry and set out the pots and dishes for lunch. If I didn't busy my mind a bit, I would go crazy.

To be continued...