Pink Chiffon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered feeling almost feverish with her need for him. It consumed her like nothing she had ever known, but she had been a virgin that night when he came to her bed. He knew she was a virgin, just as she knew he was not.

"I will be gentle with you." He crooned heatedly against her ear.

"I know." She whispered back. She trusted him. How could she not? He was her other half.

Georgia's heart had pulsed loudly in her own ears as her own brother had trailed delicate hot kisses from her mouth to her jaw, down her neck and lingered a little at the hollow of her collarbone. He continued the white hot kisses down to her breasts and took one nipple between his lips. It had been sheer ecstasy and she'd arched her back in response to his ministrations.

He treated both nipples lavishly with his lips and tongue until they became like hard pebbles. Georgia had found herself a little breathless as his mouth continued to trail down her body. He kissed and nibbled his way down her flat stomach. She remembered her stomach quivering under his lips. His hands moved over her skin and she felt impossibly hot everywhere he touched and explored her. She felt a throbbing between her legs that was building and building. She had never felt this throbbing before, not like this. There was a wetness there, which she had experienced before, but again, not quite like this. She felt so wet.

Her cheeks flamed as his mouth dipped below her belly button. He was so close to her most private place. She recalled him making a rumbling growl that both scared her and excited her at the same time. His fingers finally moved between her legs. The tip of his index finger brushed over a certain spot that had her lifting her back up off the bed. It felt incredible.

Corbin had readjusted himself between her legs. She parted them for him and felt slightly vulnerable. "If you want me to stop just tell me, Georgia."

"Yes..." Georgia said breathlessly.

"Yes? Stop?" Corbin sounded alarmed.

"No. I mean no. Don't stop. Please..."

Corbin didn't wait for more assurances from his sister. He moved to lower his head between her legs. She felt the mattress dip as he shifted himself. His fingers found the smooth lips of her pussy and parted them. She felt cool air on the wetness there, and then she felt the very warm breath from his mouth. He seemed to be breathing deeply of her. Taking in her scent. Again her stomach quivered with excitement.

The first pass of his tongue over her tender and sensitive flesh was incredible. She had never ever experienced such pleasure. He slid from the entrance of her pussy up to her throbbing clit. He did this several times and she gasped each time. The sensation of his tongue exploring her there left her breathless. When he lowered his mouth and poked his tongue into the opening of her cunt she moaned loudly.

He played like this for a long time. Georgia felt something building within her, but just as she would get close to finding out exactly what was building he would back off a little. Once he had done this a few times, she heard herself cry out with need. She couldn't believe these sounds were coming from her. She hadn't even known she was capable of such sounds. Her brother seemed to thrill had bringing these noises from her.

Finally, when he seemed to believe she had suffered enough, he brought his tongue to her clit and began to lick it furiously with fast strokes. He seemed to know her rhythm. He knew the pace she needed, and the pressure. She had no idea how he knew, but he did.

When Georgia had been sure she was about to explode it finally happened. She went over the edge in a massive and overwhelming orgasm. Pleasure rolled through her entire body, and left her feeling limp, listless and satiated. She felt like the cat that had had the entire bowl of cream. As her orgasm ebbed, she lay lazily and drowsily. Corbin had moved to lay next to her. He caressed her gently, but didn't rush her.

"That was incredible." She whispered when she found her voice.

"You are incredible." He ran a finger down her nose and over her lips. "I want to make love to you."

Georgia had looked at her brother in the darkness. Lightning lit the room briefly and she could see love in his eyes. She knew in that very instant that no man would never love her as Corbin did. He was her brother, and he was her twin, but tonight he would be her lover. She nodded. She couldn't find the right words, so she didn't even try.

Corbin was gentle as he moved between her parted legs. She spread them widely for him. This felt good and right. The head of his cock slid through her wetness. She held her breath as he brought the head to the opening of her cunt. She couldn't deny feeling a bit nervous. Would it hurt? Would she like making love?

Corbin entered her slowly. She could tell by his grunts that he was exercising extreme caution with her, and it wasn't easy for him. He entered her just an inch or so. It didn't really hurt, but it was different. "This next part might hurt a little." He said through gritted teeth.

"I'm ready." She sounded braver than she felt.

He pushed a little, and Georgia could almost feel something give. There was a sharp pain, but it didn't last long. When she gasped he stopped moving. They both seemed to be holding their breath.

"It's okay." She finally said.

Corbin ever so slowly and painstakingly gently allowed the rest of his length to slide inside her. Georgia felt stretched and there was a certain pressure that she didn't entirely like at first. It wasn't bad exactly, just different. As her brother slowly began to stroke in and out of her the pressure abated.

However, something else began to build. It felt really good. Incredible actually. Corbin kissed her as he made love to her. He kissed her mouth, her neck and her ears. His rhythm was gentle and rocking, but soon they were both panting. He began to move faster, and this time Georgia found herself trying to move her hips to match his thrusts into her.

She didn't orgasm again, but Corbin did. He pushed deeply inside her and released his cum. Neither of them had given this a second thought. It felt beautiful and perfect. They collapsed into each other's arms and held on tight. In no time they were both sound asleep in a tangle of limbs. They would later wake up in the same tangle with happy, goofy and chagrined smiles on their lips.

Those smiles would last for just over a month. They would make love every single chance they got. At least once a day. Neither bothered to worry about protection. Georgia hadn't been on birth control, but it just didn't occur to her with Corbin. However, as soon as she realized her period was more than a week late her stomach had filled with dread.

"I am late." She had said quietly to Corbin one Sunday afternoon. She didn't know why she was speaking so softly. It was only the two of them in the apartment.

"Late for what?" Corbin had asked distractedly as he never took his eyes of the screen of his laptop.

"Corbin!" This got his attention and he looked up at her. "I. AM. LATE." She said looking into his green eyes.

"Do you mean like late late?"

"Yesssss. I am late. It's over a week late. I'm worried that I'm..." She couldn't bring herself to say the word.

"Pregnant." Corbin said for her. His voice held a note of awe. "You could be pregnant with my baby! Our baby!"

"Corbin, this is awful! You don't get to be excited about this! We are brother and sister, and the baby could have health issues! How do we even explain this to others? Oh, and our parents! Corbin, our parents! Plus, we're way too young and poor to be having a baby. This is the worst thing ever!" Georgia had slunk into a chair beside him and placed her head in her hands. She began to sob.

It had taken Corbin a long time to calm his sister. To reassure her that they would face this together, and they would be okay. A baby was something to be celebrated. Sure, the circumstances weren't ideal, but they had each other and they could face this together. Georgia wasn't sure she bought all of this, but it was easier to hold onto some hope that things could be okay than to go into full blown panic mode.

Together they had dressed and trudged off to the local pharmacy store. They had held hands as they pursued the aisle with pregnancy tests. The pregnancy tests were next to the condoms. An older woman passed by giving them a strange look. It made Georgia self conscious. Of course people could tell they were twins, couldn't they?

Georgia had wanted to just grab the cheapest test and get out of the store as quickly as possible, but Corbin wanted the best test. So, he stood and read them. He finally picked the one that he had deemed the best. The box had a picture of the tester that is held within. Georgia would have much prefered one of the discrete boxes without pictures. She turned to head toward the cash registers, but Corbin stopped her.

"Let's get the box with two tests." He suggested. "Regardless of the outcome we can be double sure."

"I don't care! Just pick one and let's get out of here!" She had whispered furiously.

Corbin selected the same brand, but the box with two tests. The lady at the registered had looked from the box up at Georgia. Georgia had blushed furiously. She just barely managed to control her guilt. She came very close to crying out. "Yes! I am the girl that had unprotected sex! Lots of unprotected sex! Worse yet...I had unprotected sex with my own twin brother!"

Before Georgia could make a scene the lady handed Corbin the pregnancy tests in a small plastic bag, his receipt and change. "Good luck." The cheery young girl said with a wink.

Georgia spun and marched out of the store without even saying thank you. She didn't even look back to make sure Corbin had been with her. He had been though, and they got into her car and went right home to take the first test. Corbin had wanted to be in the washroom as she peed on the stick, but that had felt too weird. She locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet with her panties around her ankles. She held the stick where she thought it would be in her pee stream and then she peed.

Once done, she placed the cap over the part covered in her pee, and placed it on the counter. She cleaned up and washed her hands before escaping the washroom. She left the test on the counter. Corbin was waiting in her bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed looking anxious and excited.

"I don't want to go back and check when the time's up."

"I will check." Corbin said confidently. He took her hands and drew her to him. She sat in his lap and he held her. He nuzzled her. "It's going to be okay. I love you, Georgia."

When the time was up, Corbin went into their washroom. He was only in there a few seconds and there returned to her bedroom. His face did not give any indication either way.

"Don't torture me!" She cried.

"We're pregnant." He beamed at his sister. "We're pregnant, Georgia! Our baby is growing inside you!"

As thrilled as Corbin was, Georgia felt terrified. She had begun to shake and cry. Corbin actually looked wounded by her reaction, but he came to her and held her until the last sobs escaped her. Then he began telling her how wonderful their life with their baby was going to be. After that they made love, and they continued to make love every single chance they had for the next couple of weeks.

But a couple of weeks was all they had to enjoy the idea of their family and their baby, because it was a Monday morning when Georgia woke up to a thick wetness between her legs. She felt a twisting pain in her abdomen. She had tossed back the blankets and screamed when she saw blood. Corbin had left for work already. She was alone and she was having a miscarriage.

Georgia had gone to the hospital. One of their neighbors had kindly drove her. Corbin met her there. She remembered the doctor when he came in to confirm it was was a miscarriage. She had already known of course, but it was different to hear the doctor say it. He had shrewd eyes as he took in the couple. Georgia just knew that this man knew they were siblings.

"Sometimes these things are nature's way of fixing things that aren't quite...right." The man said ever so softly, but not kindly.

Georgia had felt Corbin stiffen at her side. She needed only glance at his face to know that he was about to pummel the doctor. She placed a hand on his arm and tugged. He looked at her, and his hard eyes softened a little. She shook her head ever so slightly in a no. Corbin understood her silent plea and held his temper in check, but just barely. The doctor turned and left. He'd later send a nurse in to lecture Georgia about birth control.

Once they had returned home, Georgia realized she couldn't live there anymore. She didn't know why, but she knew she couldn't stay. She refused Corbin and wouldn't allow him into her bed. She wouldn't make love to him anymore. She felt heartsick. It didn't take long before she actually moved out and moved back home with their parents. At first it was awkward between her and her twin brother, but soon enough they settled back into a mostly normal brother and sister relationship.

Corbin would try to touch her, and kiss her, but she refused all of his advances. It wasn't him or who he was so much. She just didn't feel ready for any intimacy. The miscarriage had taken a toll. She hadn't wanted the baby, until she didn't have it anymore. Then it just left her feeling empty. Time went by and eventually she met Kurt at work. Her parents were always pressuring her to meet a nice man, so when Kurt took such an interest in her. she brought him home to meet them.

It seemed to all have happened so fast, and soon enough she was engaged and then married to Kurt. Corbin had been resentful and angry with her, but he couldn't pull away or shut her out either. No matter how hard they tried they were so deeply entwined. They needed each other like air. Georgia was careful to keep a respectful distance from any form of intimacy with her brother. She was a married woman now, and not a cheater. Corbin was her twin brother, and only that. They would not and could not be lovers ever again.

Georgia had been thrilled when Corbin had announced his engagement to Leslie. It had felt as if it could finally be their chance to both move on. She felt a burden that she knew was guilt begin to lift from her chest. Her sweet brother would no longer pine. He would no longer be lonely. He would have Leslie and they would make a home and have babies. Finally, life would be good for him.

"Why are you here, Corb?" Georgia asked her brother.

"I want you. I need you, Georgia. I can't marry Leslie."

"It's too late. We messed this all up a long time ago. I am a married woman now, and you will soon be wed to Leslie. It's just too late." A single tear slid down Georgia's pretty face.

Corbin came around the sofa and sat next to his sister. "It's not too late. We need to make this right, Georgia. You've never moved on, neither of us have. Sure, life has moved on but we're both still trapped in that hospital room where all of our dreams when up in smoke."

"It was wrong. We should have never let that happen." She swiped at the wetness under her eyes.

"No, that's not true. Did it feel wrong? Did our baby feel wrong to you? Did making love to me feel wrong to you?"

She wanted to lie, but again it was futile. "No."

Corbin's expression was triumphant. He thought he was winning. Georgia stood and walked away from him. "It's time for you to go. Don't come back here and don't call me. I will see you at the church on your wedding day. I will be one of the bridesmaids in a fluffy pink chiffon dress."

"Don't make me leave." Corbin pleaded.

"You have to leave. Please leave."

Her brother stormed out. Georgia locked the door and then slipped almost bonelessly to the cold tile floor. She wasn't sure how long she was there, but she cried until she couldn't cry anymore. She was in love with Corbin. She wanted to be with him. She didn't love her husband, and she didn't want her marriage. Leslie would get to marry the man that Georgia truly wanted and needed. Leslie would get to have babies with the man that Georgia wanted to have babies with. Leslie would get to grown old with the man that Georgia wanted to grow old with.

What would Georgia have? She would have a loveless marriage, with a man that couldn't even truly make love to her. A man that couldn't even look upon her face while fucking her. A man that may very well be gay. Would he one day realize it himself and leave her for another man? Would she end up being that woman?

The Wedding Day...

Tears had been threatening all morning as Georgia had fussed over Leslie. The bride looked incredible. It was actually hard for Georgia to even imagine how her brother could not love this woman. Leslie was stunning, gracious, clever, and kind. When the little flower girl had stomped over the train of Leslie's expensive pure white wedding gown, Leslie had simply laughed and bent to hug the precocious child. She hadn't even looked to see if the gown had had any marks to mar it's perfect whiteness.

When the flowers had shown up and weren't quite as Leslie had ordered, she had smiled and said they were beautiful all the same. She had even tipped the delivery person quite generously. When the wedding planner had informed her that the seat covers at the reception venue were also not quite as Leslie had requested, Leslie had said that no one was likely to notice and it was all okay.

The woman was practically a saint, and Georgia found herself liking her more and more as she spent the morning with the bride. Leslie's smile lit up the room as her mother helped her place her veil on her head. She was the perfect bride. Leslie was simply breathtaking.

"Where's Georgia?" Came a male voice just beyond the door.

"She's in here." Leslie had called back before Georgia could respond.

Corbin's best friend, Matt came barging into the room. He had the good graces to immediately look contrite and apologetic. "I am sorry, Leslie. I shouldn't have barged it. You look incredible!"

Leslie had smiled her warm smile. "It's fine, Matt. You look quite handsome yourself. You're looking for Georgia?"

Matt's eyes went to Georgia, and she could see a nervousness in them. He smiled to try to hide it. "Yeah, hey... umm... Corbin wants to see you. He sent me to get you."

Georgia felt nerves jittery in her stomach instantly, and a little bubble of panic rose in her throat. She laughed nervously, while glancing at Leslie almost as if seeking permission to go.

"Go...go!" Leslie shooed with a smile. "He's your twin. I am sure he just needs some reassuring words from you that he won't mess up his vows." The bride laughed good naturedly. "Besides, it's the bride he can't see, not the bridesmaid."

Matt took Georgia's hand and lead her out to his running car. They raced across town to the hotel where the boys had stayed the night before.

"He's freaking out!" Matt said, sounding more than a little freaked out himself.

"That's normal! Weddings can be a bit scary. It's just cold feet." Georgia said.

"It's more than that. He says he is in love with someone else. He says he can't go through with this marriage. I didn't want to freak Leslie out so I didn't say anything."

"He's marrying that woman today! She's incredible. Come hell or high water my brother is going down that aisle today."

"She is incredible." Matt seemed to say wistfully. It took only a glance at Matt for Georgia to realize that Matt had feelings for Leslie.

What a fine mess they made! Georgia was married to Kurt, whom she didn't love. Georgia was in love with her brother, Corbin. Corbin was in love with Georgia, but marrying Leslie. Matt was in love with his best friend's fiancee, and poor Leslie was about to marry the wrong man. This was beyond a mess. It was that exact moment, that Georgia realized she couldn't let this farce go on.