Pink Chiffon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in love with her, aren't you?" Georgia asked boldly.

"What? Who? Leslie? NO!" His words came out in a woosh.

"I could see it on your face, Matt. You have feelings for Leslie. Does she know?"

"Georgia! I can't ruin this for Corb. Yes, I love her. I had met her first, but Corbin has always outshined me. As soon as I introduced them, she had eyes only for him. Please don't tell them."

"But Corbin doesn't love her." Georgia stated matter of factually. "He is in love with someone else."

"I know..." Matt sounded miserable.

"We can't let this happen, Matt. We can't let Leslie marry the wrong man."

Matt looked at Georgia as if she were setting a trap. "What?"

"I don't know if Leslie can ever be in love with you, but I do know Corbin will never be in love with her. We can't let this marriage happen."

They didn't speak anymore as they pulled up to the hotel. Matt found a parking spot and they both rushed into the hotel. They bypassed the concierge desk and headed straight for the elevators and then Corbin's suite.

Corbin wasn't even dressed. He sat in a hotel chair wearing white boxers and nothing more. In one hand he held an unlit cigar and in the other a tumbler full of what appeared to be whiskey. His eyes were stormy as he watched his sister come in. His face was like stone, and he showed no emotion.

"I told you I can't do this." He said icily. "I don't love her."

Georgia went to her brother and got on her knees in front of him. She moved gingerly in her gown. She took his hand that held the cigar and removed it. She then held his hand between hers. "I know." She said softly.

Georgia was acutely aware of Matt's presence. "I am sorry I didn't listen to you. I am sorry I sent you away."

"I love her!" Matt blurted suddenly.

Corbin's eyes lifted to his friend in surprise. "What? Who?"

"Leslie. Leslie. I love, Leslie. I wanted her, but she wanted you. I am in love with your fiancee. I am scum, Corb."

"Why didn't you tell me? You're not scum. It's okay, man." Corbin looked at his best friend sadly. "If I had known you liked her I would have backed off. I am sorry."

"I waited too long to make my move. Then she met you. You always had a way with the ladies."

Corbin grinned at his friend now, but there was still sadness on his face. "I've have a way with all the ladies except the one I truly want."

Matt looked from Corbin to Georgia. His eyes seem to light knowledge. He didn't look shocked or disgusted. "I hope it can work out for you, man."

"Go to Leslie for me? Tell her I can't marry her. Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell her how you feel. Maybe she can actually eventually marry the right man."

Matt nodded slowly, and looked hopeful. He turned and left. The door closed firmly behind him.

Corbin looked down at Georgia. She could only imagine how she looked kneeling on the floor in her bright pink chiffon gown. "I've fucked everything up, Georgia. Leslie didn't deserve this."

"She's going to hate you." Georgia said slowly. "But, you're doing her a favor in the long run. I know what a loveless marriage feels like. It eats your soul. Leslie is too good and too sweet to have that happen to her. You're doing the right thing."

"You deserve better too." Corbin leaned forward now and brought his face closer to his sisters. Their eyes locked. "You're too good and too sweet for a loveless marriage."

"I agree." Georgia whispered an instant before her brother's mouth swooped down and captured her own in a hungry kiss.

Their lips locked and their tongues danced. Georgia brought her arms up and wrapped them around Corbin's neck. She held onto him now, and knew she had no intention of letting him go. Corbin was the man for her. He was and would always be the only man for her. It might not be right in the eyes of others, but Georgia didn't care. It was right for her, for them. She wanted to make babies with this man. She wanted to be with him forever. She couldn't go on with her miserable marriage any longer.

Corbin stood and helped his sister to her feet. He looked down at her willowy figure in the fluffy pink gown. She looked stunning. Exquisitely feminine. He couldn't wait to get her out of the gown. He began to reach for the zipper, but she shied away.

"Our cellphones are about to blow up. As soon as Matt tells Leslie..."

Georgia could see that Corbin knew she was right. His face sobered considerably and the lust that had been etched on his features just seconds before, turned to concern. "We need to get away from here."

"Where can we go? We can't go to my house or your place. We can't stay here either."

"Let's grab some things from our places and just fucking leave. Let's run away."

Georgia chewed her bottom lip worriedly. Kurt was going to explode when she asked for a divorce. She didn't mind the idea of not being anywhere near when he was served the papers. Leslie, their parents and all their friends and family were going to go into full meltdown mode in probably less than a half hour. This wasn't a good place to be. Was leaving the answer?

Georgia hesitated. She looked into Corbin's eyes so much like her own. He was so handsome, so much like her and yet different. His face was masculine and angular. Hers was heart shaped and delicate.

"Trust me, Georgia. I will take care of you this time."

"It wasn't your fault. What happened wasn't your fault."

Corbin's face twisted with old pain. "Maybe not...but I still need you to trust me now. I will do anything to take care of you. We will leave, and start fresh. We'll make a life together, and leave this mess behind."

Georgia looked up at the love of her life. She nodded. "Yes, let's leave. Now...we have to leave now."

Corbin dressed quickly in jeans and a hoodie before he collected his stuff from around the room. He left the tux. They made quick stops both at Corbin's place and Georgia's house. They quickly packed as much as they could before getting on the road. There wasn't really a good plan as to where they were going, but they couldn't stay here. Sure, there was lots of things they would have to deal with later, but for today they needed to escape.

As they had locked up the door at Georgia's place she had let eyes sweep around the livingroom. Would she miss this place? Not at all she realized. She had never felt that it was home. She had never loved the house. She had never loved the man she lived in the house with.

Three hours later still found them in Corbin's car flying down the freeway. Georgia hadn't changed out of her gown in their rush to get on the road. They had both turned off their cellphones. They looked completely mismatched. Him in his casual jeans and a hoodie and her in the fluffy pink chiffon bridesmaid gown.

"I need to change out of this thing." She said while looking down at herself. She reached up and touched her hair that had been tucked into an elegant updo. She immediately began pulling out bobby pins and her hair slowly came down. She glanced at her brother and found him smiling, but watching the road.

"What are you thinking?" She asked. She normally didn't ask such cheesy questions, but his smile was infectious and she found herself smiling as well.

"You look incredible."

"And?"

"And I agree you need out of that thing. I want you naked for the next three days straight, actually."

"Three days, no clothes, huh?"

"Not a stitch! I'll keep you plenty warm. I will get you anything you want or need. All you have to do is stay naked, make love to me, shower, eat, make love to me some more. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"I think I might be able to do that."

"I have wanted you for so long. I can feel my need for you in my bones."

"Where will we stop?" Suddenly Georgia felt a heated need inside her that had always been there but she had denied it. It had ended up feeling just like a constant dull ache, but now it was a pounding, driving need.

"I was thinking we would drive another two hours just to put some good distance between us and..."

"and the mess we left back there." She finished.

"We can find a small place and get a room. Maybe stay for a few days while we form a game plan. I have money, so we don't really have to worry too much about that right away."

"I need you." Georgia whispered. Her clit was throbbing hard between her legs now. Her need for him was immediate and all consuming.

"Okay, I think you're right and we need somewhere to stop RIGHT NOW." Corbin smiled naughtily. As if on cue a long white motel showed up just off the freeway. Corbin didn't even hesitate in pulling off the highway and into the parking lot.

Georgia insisted on staying in the car. Her dress made her stand out like a sore thumb. Corbin was having no part of that. Rounding the car he opened the passenger side door and tugged playfully on her arm until she got out of the car. Corbin's hand landed on her ass and stayed there as they walked into the small motel office.

A round woman sat at the counter. She smiled at them. She appeared friendly enough. "Did you steal the groom?" The woman asked smartly.

Georgia blushed. "Oh, um...no." Guilt twisted in her stomach. She had in fact stole the groom!

"We need a room. Biggest bed you've got, please. Don't put us near any families with young ones...if you catch my drift?" Corbin winked at the round woman. The woman smiled knowingly. Once again Georgia blushed. Corbin was always the more bold of the two.

"I have a room on the end. No one else is near it. Door opens onto the parking lot. You can park right outside. No smoking though, understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Corbin agreed.

"It's $65.00 for one night. Unless you would prefer an hourly rate?" The woman wiggled her eyebrows.

"No! The overnight rate is good, thank you." Georgia said before Corbin could embarrass her further.

They rented the room just for one night. They would decide the following day if they wanted to stay there or drive a little further. Most important was they needed privacy and they needed it immediately. Corbin drove his car over and parked outside the suite. They grabbed just the basics and practically ran to their room.

No sooner was the motel room door closed behind them and Corbin had his sister pinned to the door with his lips exploring and tasting hers. Their kisses were hot and full of pounding need. Their hands roamed all over each other. Georgia could feel Corbin's hard cock through his jeans. She ran her hand over the thick hard ridge remembering how good it had always made her feel. She felt herself grow even more wet between her legs.

Corbin kissed Georgia's neck. He was sure he would mark her delicate skin, but he didn't care. He wanted to see her skin with his love marks. She was his now. Barely moving back Corbin pulled the gown from her breasts. The nipples stiffened to impossibly hard points in the cool air conditioned room. Georgia made a sweet little sound of arousal. This almost made Corbin come undone.

"I gotta slow down." His voice shook.

"Don't slow down." Her voice shook too.

"I don't want it to be like with...him." Corbin knew how Kurt had used her. They didn't keep secrets.

She looked into her brother's green eyes. "I'm not fragile. Fuck me. It can never be like with...him. You're not him."

Corbin growled low in his throat and brought his forehead to hers. Georgia bit her lower lip. He reached around her and found the zipper of her gown. One hard tug and she heard the audible sound of the zipper lowering. Immediately the dress felt loose, and then the pretty pink chiffon was pooling at her feet. She wore no bra since she hadn't needed one.

Corbin's hot mouth rained kisses from her neck down to her breasts. He kissed and sucked her nipples. "I need to taste you."

Taking her hand he pulled her to the bed. He tossed off the blankets and then laid her down on her back. Next he gently tugged down her panties. They were already wet with her excitement. Georgia watched her brother as he moved between her legs. She spread them for him. This felt right. This was right. His mouth found her pussy and he began to lick. He was so hungry for her, and she could feel this. Corbin pushed back her legs opening her up to his tongue.

His tongue licked everywhere, but she jumped a little as it swept over puckered little asshole. No one, including Corbin, had ever done that to her before. He held her more firmly and really began to lick her there. Georgia felt her eyes roll back. This sensation was incredible. She made a long moan of pleasure that seemed to please her brother, so he used the tip of his tongue to penetrate her back pucker. Georgia was almost certain she had died and went to heaven.

"I want...I want to suck you too." She gasped.

"Later, baby." Corbin said before pushing two thick fingers into her cunt and bringing his tongue back to her needy clit.

"Same time!" Georgia demanded. Now Corbin understood and he looked up at her with a smile.

They moved in unison so that Georgia was now kneeling over him. They fit perfectly for sixty-nine position. Passion pulsed between them as she took him in her mouth and he resumed licking her clit. They both grunted as their mouths and tongues went to work. It was almost sensory overload for Georgia. She wanted to concentrate and pleasure her brother the way he was pleasuring her, but what he was doing to her was driving her crazy.

It didn't take too long before what he was doing was just too distracting. She wrapped her petite hands around his thick pulsing cock, and just stroked him while he continued his maddening licking. She was going to cum already. She could feel that an orgasm was building quickly for her. He just knew all the spots, and the perfect way to play with them. He was driving her absolutely wild.

"I'm gonna...I'm so close..."

"Do it! Cum for me! Cum all over my face." Corbin said before resuming his work with his skilled tongue.

That was all it took for Georgia to come completely unglued. Her back arched and she tossed her chestnut brown hair back. She pressed her cunt to her brother's face as she came hard all over him. His face would be soaked when she was done. Her entire body shook with her orgasm. The room was filled with her panting and moaning. Even to her own ears she sounded like an animal. When the orgasm finally released her she felt weak and incredibly euphoric. She slid off of Corbin, and then listlessly moved herself to bring her face near his. She had indeed soaked her brother's face in her pussy juices. He smiled at her while licking his lips.

"You taste so fucking amazing." He said in a husky voice laden with arousal.

Georgia could only make a sound akin to purring. She just didn't have it in her to speak yet, but she did have it in her to press her lips to his wet mouth and kiss him thoroughly. She tasted herself on him. Corbin kissed back. His tongue parted her lips and entered her mouth. She was still tasting her pussy on him. He pushed his hands into her hair and sat up, bringing him with her. Corbin knew how to move and he shift them so she was on her back and he was above her kissing her with pure abandon. Georgia agreed that she tasted good.

They weren't done. Not even by a long shot. His lips moved about her body making her skin sizzle with his nibbles, kisses and licks. He kissed just about every inch of her skin leaving her feeling almost dizzy, breathless and something akin to feverish. His hands roamed over her skin and her hands grabbed bunches of the bed sheets as she moved and arched to him.

"You're driving me crazy..." She whispered as his tongue explored the dip at the crease of her hip.

"Good. You've drove me crazy for years... payback is a..." his words trailed off as she gasped loudly. His thumb had found her sensitive clit. This had made her all but come up off the mattress.

"Payback is a bitch." Georgia managed between gritted teeth.

Corbin mumbled his agreement with the sentiment, but it was more than a little muffled as his face was now buried firmly between her thighs again.

"I need you inside me."

Corbin lifted his wet face and grinned mischievously at his sister. "Not yet. I am going to reduce you to a puddle, and then I will take you."

Georgia was pretty sure she was already reduced to a puddle. Her heart was racing, she felt impossibly hot. She was soaked between her legs. Regardless, her brother kept at it. He made her cum three more times with his tongue. The last orgasm she nearly cried. It was so powerful and she was so sensitive that it was almost sensory overload. He seemed to sense her vulnerability then, and moved to hold her as she calmed and relaxed.

Georgia felt safe and loved tucked against the strong wall of her brother's chest. "I love you." He whispered against her hair.

"I love you too." she whispered back. Despite having cum so many times back to back she still felt a demanding need to have him inside her. When Corbin filled her it just felt right. He was her match, and together they completed each other physically, mentally and emotionally.

Georgia decided she wanted to do this. She wanted to take him. She sat up and tipped her head to look at her brother. His hair was messy, and he wore a quizzical expression that made him look boyish, but he was all man and very sexy. "I want to be on top."

Kurt never let her be on top ever. She was the woman and she always needed to just be used by her husband. Georgia knew her brother was nothing like her husband, but she held her breath all the same.

"Of course, my love. Do as you please." Corbin made a show of laying back against the crisp white pillows. He placed his arms behind his head and glanced down his body at his jutting cock. "I'm yours. Do whatever you like."

She bit her lower lips feeling heady excitement course through her body. Her muscles all felt a bit loose. It was as if she had finally uncoiled after being so tightly wound for far too long. With a soft delicate hand she reached for his hard cock and stroked it lovingly. It was beautiful and perfect. A small bit of pre cum leaked from the tip so she used her thumb to scoop it up and taste it. Corbin continued to grin at her as if totally enthralled with everything thing she did. He was in fact inthralled she realized.

Shifting on the bed as gracefully as possible, Georgia moved to straddle her brother. She really needed to feel him inside her. She poised her soaking pussy over the thick head of his cock. Their eyes locked as she reach down and stroked him a few times. She continued to look into his eyes that were so much like her own as she slid ever so slowly all the way down the shaft of his cock.

He stretched her a little and it felt good. She felt full and complete. She felt happy and in love. She sat down low on him and swiveled her hips. It felt so good she practically purred. Corbin just watched her. She knew he had needs too, but he didn't rush her. He kept his arms behind his head and just watched as she swiveled and writhed a little while enjoying the solid connection, and the fullness she craved.

She ran her hands over his chest and lightly circled his nipples with her fingers. He groaned and she grinned at him. Then she started to rise up off his cock. Georgia came up almost off and then slid back down. She did this a few times while watching his face. He looked both pleasured and tortured. This was good. This was very good. She set a bit of a faster pace sliding up and down his cock.

He grunted when she took him deep, and moaned when she almost lifted her pussy off of him. He never tried to grab her or take over. He moved his hips to meet her, but didn't try to rush her. Georgia took her time and really worked her body on his. It felt incredible. She liked that he could let her have some control.