Pink Hibiscus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"Here or somewhere else?" he asked, his voice now urgent with the depth of his own need.

"Down the hall, last door on the left," she said, looping her arms around his neck and coasting her mouth along his jaw line, leaving a wet trail where her tongue touched him.

Theo didn't know how much longer he could last without taking the woman who lay blissful in his arms. He had wanted their first time in three years to be special, and he wanted her never to forget how he cherished her. But he knew if he didn't sink his aching flesh into her soon, he would embarrass himself as he hadn't done since his first attempts at lovemaking. He reached the door and swung inside, glad that the room was small and the bed not far away.

He lowered her as gently as his trembling and excited hands would allow and then recalled he had left his pants in the living room. He turned on a frustrated groan, and Sam asked,

"Where are you going?"

"Condom!" he said shortly, and stopped when she said,

"Top left drawer of the dresser, in the back." Her face grew pink as she gave the direction, but Theo had no time to consider why she had condoms in her drawer. He'd find out later, after he ravaged her.

He had never put on protection faster, in his memory. Before Sam could miss him, he was on the bed, looming over her, his eyes dark pools of longing. She raised her arms to him and he sank his hard rod inside her, raising one leg over his shoulder, pushing the other to the side. He plunged into her, shaking with the urgency of his lust, and with the need to hold on till he could bring her with him to a second climax. He grunted as he pushed in, and when she circled her hip and thrust up against him, his groan was almost one of pain. He stopped moving, his jaw rigid with his effort at control, and rasped,

"Open your eyes, baby! I want you to look at me when you come again!"

He waited till she complied, then pulled out slowly, watching her eyes glaze over. She whimpered, and passed a trembling hand down his chest to the place where their bodies were so intimately joined. That was the last straw. He growled as he plunged back in, and then he rode her, hard and fast, in and out, while she answered his thrusts with her own, and ground herself against him, till he didn't know where she ended and he started. The climax hit them both at the same time, and Theo roared when he felt her contracting around him.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" He could not stop himself now if his life depended on it, and he rammed her, each thrust moving her up the bed, and he did not stop till he was spent. He collapsed against her, panting like a man who had run a tight race and won on the final sprint.

"Baby, did I hurt you?" he asked finally, when he could catch a breath.

He went to roll off her, but Sam held him still, "I've never been better, babe! Don't leave me!"

"I'll never leave you, but I think I'll kill you if I don't at least move to the side!" How he found the strength to chuckle he didn't know, he felt so spent.

She let him roll to the side, and then she snuggled up to him, throwing her arm around his waist.

"I missed you!" she said, kissing his chest. "I missed this -- you and me making love, cuddling. I don't ever want to be away from you again, Theo!"

He could not speak. Everything he had ever wanted with Sam was his for the taking. He felt as though if he spoke, it would disappear, he would wake up, and this would all have been a dream. He caressed her shoulders and her back and bottom, and kissed her in every place his mouth could reach without letting her go.

"I love you, Sam!" he said. "Always."

He pulled her face up so he could kiss her mouth, and felt himself harden against her belly again. "Ready to begin paying on the dare?" His eyes were wicked, and his grin was seductive.

Sam looped her arms around his neck.

"I'm all yours, babe!" she said, pressing herself against him. "Mmmm...I love how that feels!"

He pushed back against her, threading his fingers through her hair, and said,

"Ready to die a little death for me again, sweet thing?"

Sam smiled at him. "As ready as you are, hot shot!"

Theo lowered his head...

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers