Pink Intimations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened to her breathe, so different from earlier. Her nostrils flared and hissed while she exhaled. Ashley was squirming and grunting, as she worked him around inside of her.

Mick felt her pussy and ass hole contract and found himself wanting to push more of his cock and fingers deeper inside her. He loved the feeling of total penetration she was allowing and encouraging as she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

When Ashley regained her composure she quickly gasped, "How close are you?"

"I'm just about there," he groaned.

Adroitly, she slid off of him and pushed him against the partition separating them from the sinks and the entrance to the bathroom. Squatting in front of him with his cock bobbing with each heartbeat to within millimeters of her parted lips she said, "Anyone looking in from the hall can see my freshly fucked pussy. I want you and that attendant to know how good your cock and fingers felt inside my pussy! And your other hand, that makes it so good. I bet that attendant likes watching me finger my used sticky cunt, don't you?"

She was so dirty he felt even more wildly horny. She brought her wet hands to her mouth licking off her own cum. Ashley began jacking him with one hand and tickling the underside of his balls with her fingernails on the other hand. "Did you like fucking my tight pussy? Your prick pushing inside me makes me so horny."

She began kissing the tip of his cock. "I need to finger myself some more while I suck your prick. I wish you could watch me. My fingers are rubbing my clit getting them all wet so I can stick them inside my aching cunt."

She told him to think about how he had fucked her and now she was sucking on his cock and frigging herself to an orgasm. "I want your cum in my mouth. It'll do it for me," she hissed as she began sucking the head and shaft entirely into her mouth while still jacking at the base. She could feel his balls screw up close to his body and knew he was about to release.

Mick felt the swelling start in his lower spine surging down past his anus and now traveling through his shaft. The involuntary push forward with his hips, the contracting and relaxing muscle in his lower pelvis, and the tingle through his body. Swelling warmth pushed all other consciousness from his mind. Expanding warmth, thrusting, pumping expanding, expanding, expanding, and then collapsing in on itself. He heard his breathe escape from his lips, then he saw her between his legs, his spent tool quickly going limp in her mouth. His cum escaping down her chin.

Ashley rocked back and scooped it back into her mouth with shiny fingers. She stood, kissing him with a probing tongue and searching eyes, then sighed contentedly and turned for her things.

Mick pulled himself together and watched her.

Ashley slipped on her bra, smiling thoughtfully.

"I love that bra," he whispered into her ear.

She pulled her thigh highs back into place and retrieved her panties from his pocket. As she finished dressing, the metamorphosis was suddenly complete. A proper and elegant young lady, with perhaps a trace of sweat and semen still visible on her face, glided past the attendant and another gentleman, smiled politely, and left, calling back, "C'mon Mick, I'm not fooling around anymore."

Mick sauntered past the two men grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

12