Pink Motel

Story Info
Two friends decide to give a gorgeous guy the best time.
960 words
3.73
38.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giovanna entered the room. She could barely hold back, feeling the urgency to take off her plaid skirt and the short white blouse that covered her pink lace bra. She sat down on the old sofa and lit a cigarette.

With the first blow of smoke in came Ricci, with her just washed blond hair, tight jeans and black top.

They looked at each other, he had not arrived yet. They poured some drinks. Ricci looked at Giovanna with a mixture of desire and candor, while Giovanna felt the wetness beginning to slide down her crotch and thighs. She looked at her watch. They had precise instructions, at a quarter to 10, they had to put on some music and start to dance...just for him.

The music of Pink started to sound on the speakers, so they got up, driven by the same desire to please him, and started to dance. Slow, sensual moves, swaying their hips around while at the same time, taking their clothes off. They barely touched each other, which made them even hotter and needier, eyes closed, lips parted, Ricci's hands started to trail down Giovanna's body. The waist, the abdomen, the hips...then her luscious breast and taught nipples. They kissed and ended up on the bed.

Giovanna followed the same road but with her tongue, nibbling at her nipples, pinching her clit.

Ricci arched with pleasure and started moaning when Giovanna's fingers began to fuck her. Slow, deep movements.

Suddenly, 4 hands became 6. That extra pair of hands and fingers anxious to explore, penetrate, drip with their juices. Both of the women lay down at his side and started kissing him. Three tongues were now intersecting, exploring, in and out. Then they kissed and licked his earlobes, his neck, coming down to his muscular chest, nibbling his nipples in perfect synchronicity.

Meanwhile, he could not stop touching them, their breasts, their ass...

Each of the women put one hand beside the other over his erection. Moving at the same time, up and down, their tongues and lips joined in, licking, swallowing, his dick, his balls, at the same time.

Giovanna could not take it anymore, she passed one leg over his and straddled him, taking his cock in her hands, rubbing it against her hot, dripping wet lips and clit, moaning and panting, finally putting him in her entrance and very slowly going down. She moved in small circles, in and out, at the same time touching herself, flicking her index finger over her swollen clit.

He watched her, he loved to watch her pleasure herself while fucking her senseless.

She started to move faster while he fucked Ricci first with one finger, then two, as Ricci moved over his fingers trapping them with her muscles.

But Ricci wanted more, she wanted everything, so she got up and while facing Giovanna, came down on his waiting tongue. He opened her lips farther apart and licked her clit, thrusting his tongue inside her. She started to moan as well, while Giovanna cried with pleasure, asking him to fuck her deeper, harder.

So Giovanna stopped moving, letting his throbbing cock out and positioned herself on her hands and knees so he could fuck her from behind.

Ricci got in front of her, lying down on the mattress and spreading her legs.

He took Giovanna by the hips and with one quick thrust was inside her again. He started to move, faster, as one of his fingers circled her back entrance, lubricated with her own juices and started to insert his finger slowly. She gasped but started to suck and lick Ricci's pussy, fucking hard with her fingers. Giovanna felt the familiar shivers on her cunt and thrusting back came with a loud sensual moan. Ricci came at the same time, but he wanted to pleasure them more, so he asked Giovanna to lie on top of Ricci, their legs spread wide open, their pussys touching. He expertly spread their lips apart, touching both clits at the same time.

Right on the edge of the bed so he could stand, he entered Ricci, deep.

She sighed, he groaned of pleasure and started moving. The friction made them both moan harder. So he started pumping his hard beautiful dick in Ricci, then between both pussies and then on to Giovanna's cunt. He was driving them crazy with pleasure until they came again. But he was still holding back his own pleasure, not wanting this to end. So he sat down on the sofa, both of them standing in front of him as he took his sweet time to finger fuck one pussy while licking the other and vice versa.

They could barely stand straight until he took Giovanna by the hips and sat her on his lap, facing front. He started to fuck her again, deep, hard, rubbing her g spot.

Ricci kneeled down before her and started lapping and sucking Giovanna's clit. Giovanna came again, hard.

He slipped his cock out and Ricci climbed on to it, facing him, giving him Access to her breasts and giving Giovanna full view of her ass.

Giovanna licked her lips as he spread Ricci's cheeks. Giovanna started to fuck Ricci's ass with her finger, using one finger, but going in deep.

Ricci came in no time and after catching her breath, they both kneeled in front of him, almost in a worshipping position, and took turns to lick him, and to let him fuck their mouths while they were stroking and lapping his tight balls.

He was groaning with pleasure, and unable to hold back any longer. He finally exploded. They licked him clean, took his hand and the three of them got in the shower...

(To be continued)