Pink Panties

Story Info
A bisexual story.
5.6k words
4.66
65k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a pair of pink panties.

It was sometime after midnight when Jo arrived home from being on-call at the local hospital. She'd received a phone call several hours earlier about a bleeder and had to rush in. Recently her workload had become almost unbearable, but we needed the money so she was working her sexy curvaceous ass off.

By the time she got home I was fast asleep. But I didn't stay that way for long.

Subconsciously, in that state halfway between being asleep and awake, I felt my cock being sucked. I began to moan enjoying what I thought was some kind of erotic dream. But as my cock hardened and I felt fingers flick my nipples I woke up fully aroused.

"Jo, it's...2 a.m.." I said, looking at my iPhone. "Can't this wait until morning?"

"No it really can't. I'm horny as hell. Fuck me now or I'm going back to work to find someone who will!"

The first thing that shocked me was the expletive. Jo hardly ever swears. And the second was the threat she was making - looking in her eyes I believed she was deadly serious.

"What's got into you?" I asked, both aghast and now perversely turned on by my new hot sexy wife.

"Wouldn't you like to know?!"

Fully awake now, heart pounding in my chest, I watched as Jo unbuttoned her white blouse and unzipped her sexy black skirt to reveal a pink Wonderbra, new outrageously sexy pink satin and lace panties - that I'd never seen her wear before, and a pair of black fishnet stockings. She turned around on the bed and waved her sexy ass at me.

"Like to know what?" I finally managed.

"What or rather who, has been inside your naughty wife?"

"You're such a tease when you're in this mood Dr Hottie."

"Oh my sissy hubby I was Dr Naughty tonight."

"No you weren't you went in to sort out a bleeder."

"No, I went in to help some of my colleagues who were very swollen."

I laughed. Sometimes Jo can be delightfully naughty. It doesn't bother me, but I had noticed she was starting to say things like this far more frequently before sex. It seemed to get her quite turned on, and it was just a bit of harmless fun. However, this time she seemed a little more serious and when she put her hand down her panties and started fingering herself I was taken aback. I'd never witnessed her be this outrageously naughty before.I instinctively grabbed my cock and gave it a gentle rub.

"Oh you like that do you hubby?"

"Might do, Dr Hottie, you certainly do it expertly."

"That's what the guys said earlier."

"Oh I see. What guys were these Jo?" I asked, a little nervously.

"Well, there was Richard the new guy; Jonathan my line manager; Thomas the sexy hot Asian guy; and James...oh James."

"James, the 55 year old back surgeon?"

"Oh sissy hubby he may be 55 but he's a fucking stud and he came in my pussy like a 20 year old...Would you like to lick his cum off my finger?"

Jo buried two fingers in her pussy and raised them first to my nose and then my lips. I knew she was bluffing, but played along watching how intensely aroused she was becoming. But then I inhaled what certainly smelled like not only my hot wife's gorgeous pussy scent, but something else, something foreign, something fishy. Shocked and appalled, I nevertheless let my tongue scoop up a tiny amount of the heady fragrance. Jo, gasped with pleasure - deeply aroused that I had been brave or stupid enough to follow her perverse instruction. I was horrified. My wife, my gorgeous sexy wife had fucked another guy, maybe several. But before I had time to react, Jo pulled my boxers down and started rubbing my cock. Then she slid her panties off and caressed the delicate material over my nipples - she does this occasionally and it always drives me crazy. Then she raised the panties to my nose. The fragrance of cum and my wife's pussy juices were intoxicating. I was so angry, but started to feel overcome with desire. Then she slid the panties over my thighs - the new, cum soaked, pink satin and lace panties, and squatted over my face still rubbing my now engorged cock that was begging for relief.

"Lick me out my crossdressing sissy hubby, eat James' cream pie from you wife. Your very hot, very naughty wife who got fucked by four guys tonight and loved every minute of it."

It was like being hit by an erotic tornado. I was hurt, bruised, but overcome with lust. I'd never wore women's underwear before, but the material felt amazing - I loved the feel of the satin on my ass and ball sac and the lace trim on my cock. Jo was winning this battle for perversion. A battle to spice up our sex life and I felt helpless to resist her sordid behaviour. So, gently at first, I licked her pussy a little frightened that I'd start to gag. But as Jo moaned with delight and intense pleasure I grew more confident and gave in to the debauchery of the situation, plunging my tongue into her pussy and actually beginning to savour the taste of another guy's cum raining down from my wife's sexy pussy hole into my mouth.

"Oh that's fucking delicious hubby, you sexy crossdressing sissy. You fucking cuckold. I bet you'd like to put James' cock in your mouth wouldn't you or feel it in your ass, like I felt it in my pussy."

It was then that I really went over to the dark side.

"Yes, Jo, I mean Dr Hottie, yes I really would," I managed through another salty mouthful. "I want to feel James' cock in my mouth and in my arse and I want to put my cock in a tranny."

Jo loved this. And started grinding down on my face now begging me to hit her clitoris with my tongue and James' cum. I was desperate to please her - completely overwhelmed with her naughtiness and my own desire to climax.

"Oh hubby that's so fucking naughty and you can be sure he'd fuck you as good as he fucked me...fuck me, fuck me. fuck me sissy hubby, right there. Oh fuck, you great big sissy pervert!"

Jo exploded like fireworks on the 4th of July. Moments later - as she rubbed my cock a couple more time I erupted too firing jets of cum onto her tits which she made me lick up before we both fell into a deep sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I awoke, alone, still wearing the pink panties. I felt embarrassed and ashamed. Immediately I removed the panties and tossed them aside. I called out for Jo, but there was no reply. She must have left for work early again I figured.

I tumbled into the shower. The hot water and ginseng shower gel washed away the smell of sex and some of the shame I was feeling. By the time I'd stepped out of the bathroom I was determined that I would never let Jo manipulate me into her newly discovered perversions again. I was going to be in charge of our sex lives from now on...just then I received a text message:

MORNING MY LITTLE CROSSDRESSER, YOU LOOKED SO HOT IN MY PINK PANTIES LAST NIGHT. SO HOT I JUST HAD TO SHOW JAMES THE PICTURES I TOOK WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING...HE GOT SO TUNED ON BY YOU THAT I HAD TO GIVE HIS COCK A LITTLE RUB AND KISS. ANYWAY HE AND SOME OF THE NURSES - AFTER SEEING THE PICTURES - WANT TO COME OVER TONIGHT AND PLAY WITH US BOTH. MAKE SURE YOU'RE WEARING THE PINK PANTIES...NO NEED TO WASH THEM! Dr Hottie xx

I frantically texted back:

JO, TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING?

Next moment...Jo sends half a dozen pictures back of me wearing the pink panties. In one of them she has her pink rampant rabbit vibrator hovering over my ass and in another a black dildo (that I didn't even know she owned) is seen on my lips. And then this message:

YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT IN THOSE PINK PANTIES...WE CAN'T WAIT TO FUCK YOU IN THEM TONIGHT...James & All the gay nurses...p.s YOUR WIFE IS SUCH A GREAT FUCK, WHAT A PUSSY SHE HAS! xxxx

Then one final picture arrived of Jo, wearing the now infamous pink panties, bent over her desk at work and getting fucked by three guys all wearing panties and stockings. It was this picture that sent me over the edge. My wife looked so sexy, so perverse, so hot, and was clearly enjoying herself. Two young guys - probably around late 20s - had their cocks inside her pussy and a third, a very good looking guy in his fifties that I suspected was James and who was wearing a gorgeous pair of black satin panties, was receiving oral. Jo was wearing a basque, black stockings and the pink panties had been moved aside so the other two guys, who looked liked ripped personal trainers, could access her pussy. Jo was radiant with beauty and debauchery and was smiling like a porn star directly into the camera.

I picked the pink panties up from the floor, sniffed the cum stained gusset and put them on. The silky material felt great and once more I was lost in a sea of lust. I began masturbating looking at the picture of my wife being fucked by three really hot guys. Any jealousy disappeared as her hypnotic smile drew me in to her parlour game of desire. Checking the time I knew I'd be late for work if I didn't stop. So I reluctantly stopped rubbing my cock and dressed for work, but in a moment of madness I decided to leave the panties on.

As soon as I got to the office, I knew I'd made a mistake. I felt like all the other guys were staring and laughing at me. Somehow I got through the day and, with it being Friday, left early. I made my way home through heavy traffic hoping I wouldn't be involved in an accident and have to be rushed to hospital where my guilty pink panty secret would be exposed. Though my very next thought was maybe that'd be okay, I'd probably end up in my wife's hospital where James and the hot gay nurses worked.

Fuck, what's happening to me? I was losing my mind. I had to bring this insanity to an end. Parking the car I rushed into the house and was just stripping everything off when a new text message arrived:

THOUGHT MY HOLD ON YOU MIGHT BE WEARING OFF A BIT. SO I"M GOING TO SEND YOU SOME PHOTOS EVERY 15-20 MINUTES OR SO TO KEEP YOU STIFF, HARD, AND IN MY GRIP...Dr Hottie xxxx

I waited, sat on the edge of our bed, wearing just the pink panties, for the first picture to download...When it arrived I was instantly turned on again. It was a picture of a very sexy crossdresser bent over Jo's desk wearing a nurse's uniform and a pair of purple stockings, a push-up purple bra and matching ruffled purple panties. Jo was stood behind him dressed in a black micro skirt, fishnet stockings and an ivory bra that really accentuated her full 34DD tits, and...she was wearing a strap-on black dildo. The crossdresser's uniform was hitched up and the dildo was approaching his sexy ass.

Ten minutes later...

The second picture showed Jo, my wife, my hot, sexy, perverted wife, fucking the crossdresser with the dildo...I reached for my cock. There was something so unbelievably and undeniably erotic about the picture that I found all my defences disintegrating and being replaced by an animal desire for both Jo and the sexy crossdresser.

Twenty minutes later...

The third picture showed the reverse. Jo was now over her desk and the crossdresser was shown with his cock at the entrance to my wife's glistening pussy...

A few minutes later...

The fourth picture was what I'd expected, the crossdresser was now fucking my wife. I loved the picture. They looked like two lesbians having sex. I had to stop rubbing my cock. I knew, instinctively, that if I didn't halt I'd cum like an express train and all feelings of lust would vanish. I went and had some dinner. Halfway way through a final picture and message arrived...

The picture showed Jo with two young guys, mid twenties, Jo's 41 now. They looked like models. Jo was wearing a pair of white satin lace panties and her favourite medieval like ivory coloured bra. The two Herculean models were wearing very short, tight Calvin Klein boxer shorts. Jo had hold of their mammoth cocks - you could see their pre-cum - and one of the studs was kissing my wife his tongue dancing with hers. The other Greek god was fingering Jo and had one her tits engorged in his mouth. You could tell Jo was in ecstasy.

The picture, had a magnetic effect on me. Twenty four hours earlier I would have been incandescent with rage. Hurt, angry, upset thinking our marriage was over. Now, now I felt hypnotised, drawn into this strange erotic fantasy world of my gorgeous wife. Of all the pictures she'd sent me this was the one that made me the most jealous. These guys were simply gorgeous. Hot as hell. A husband's worst nightmare. But..but..Jo, my Jo, my incredibly naughty, sexy wife Jo...looked as if she was loving the attention, and part of me, part of me wanted to watch the live show!

Jo's text only added to that hunger...

SO...THE JUNIOR DOCTORS POPPED IN TODAY, THEY WERE BOTH VERY SWOLLEN SO I HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO BRING THEIR SWELLING DOWN...HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND Your very naughty wife, Dr Hottie xxxx

FRIDAY NIGHT

It was after nine by the time Jo arrived home. I scrolled through the pictures so many times, getting increasingly turned on, that eventually I'd put on a pair of her stockings as well. That's how she found me. Lying on the bed, still wearing the pink panties, regaled now in her black stockings looking at the pictures she sent me.

At first, even she looked slightly surprised. But then there was a eureka moment. I spotted it in her eyes.

"So my sissy crossdressing husband, you like wearing my lingerie hey?"

"Yes, Jo, I think I do."

"That's Dr Hottie to you."

"Yes, Dr Hottie."

"That's better...Now let's complete the picture before the guys arrive. I've given them one of our spare keys so they can let themselves in."

Jo kissed me full on the lips and made me sit facing the bedroom mirror. She adorned me in a pink silk bra that tickled my nipples and made my cock grow ever harder. Then she shuffled me into a knee length black leather skirt that felt wonderful against the red stockings I was wearing. Finally, she put some black mascara on my eyelids and pink lip gloss. She kissed me again. And the feeling of kissing my wife while we were both wearing lipstick aroused me still further. She applied some more and handed me the stick.

"In case you run out," She explained.

Jo slipped into a black and red basque, high heels, fisnet stockings and a pair of black crotchless panties. I wanted to make love to her right there and then. But she restrained me.

"Calm down my sissy whore, don't want you making a mess of that skirt...Now who's in charge tonight?"

"You are Dr Hottie."

"Good. And who's my sissy tart?"

"I am, Dr Hottie."

"And who's going to learn how to be a sluttty cocksucker tonight?"

Suddenly my heart started pounding in my chest. Jo was leading me down an erotic perverted road I had no control over. I didn't want to suck another guy's cock...Did I?"

"Who's going to be my little sissy tranny cocksucker tonight?" Jo demanded.

"I am Dr Hottie."

"That's better, you can kiss my pussy mound for that."

I did and was about to start cunnilingus when I heard the door downstairs open and what sounded like a menagerie of cacophonous voices pile in. My heart thumped louder than I'd ever heard it before.

"Right sissy tranny hubby, let's go and welcome our guests."

I followed Jo down the stairs. I could feel my head spinning and I had to cling to the bannister rail for support. When I finally reached the hallway I spotted at least four of Jo's work colleagues that I'd met on previous occasions: Scott, a gorgeous thirty year old gynaecologist that Jo was always going on about, Richard, a relatively new colleague, blonde hair flopping over his chiselled square jaw, Thomas - a stunning looking Asian guy who wouldn't have looked out of place on a Bollywood movie set, and James the 55 year old back surgeon who looked like Dr Kildare. Each one of them greeted Jo by kissing her full, passionately, on the lips.

Behind them stood the Greek gods - Jo introduced them as Jessie and Mark. They too kissed my wife hard. And then, I saw one very sexy woman wearing very tarty clothes - short skirt,spiked stilettos,stockings and a chemise. It was only when I looked really close that I realised "she" was a man. But a very hot crossdressing man.. My cock stirred in my pink panties.

Soon the drinks were flowing. Jo put some music on and started dancing, she was soon joined by Jessie and Mark. The three of them dancing rhythmically, Jo swinging her hips from side to side like a metronome and then twerking, grinding her sexy curvaceous ass into Jessie's crotch, running her hands all over Mark's masculine chest. The guys were wearing very tight designer jeans and white and grey tee shirts. They started kissing Jo on the neck, back and fondling her tits. She gasped with pleasure and although jealousy threatened to overwhelm me when the tranny started doing the same to me the green eye monster vanished and was replaced with lust.

Jo removed Jessie and Mark's tops, and then beckoned me over. I was torn - enjoying the attention of Helena, the tranny, and pleasing my sassy wife. She won.

"Take off Jessie and Mark's jeans for me sissy hubby."

I didn't hesitate for a second, something like an hallucinogenic drug had infused me and much as I wanted to get back to Helena, I wanted to see - close up - these hunky guys naked. They'd looked so gorgeous in the pictures Jo had texted to me, I felt a strange desire for them. This only increased when, much to everyone's appreciation - especially Jo's, I answered my wife's request.

Jessie and Mark were wearing those small tight Calvin Klein boxer shorts I had seen in the pictures earlier. Their enormous cocks were so big the tips of them peered over the tops of their shorts. I felt myself gasp. Little ripples of applause rang out from the other guys. Clearly impressed or perhaps enjoying the increase in sexual tension in the room.

"Now, sissy hubby take off their boxers...slowly."

Hypnotised, I followed Jo's instructions. First removing Jessie's boxers and then Mark's...their cocks bobbed and danced in front of me like gigantic drumsticks. I felt the urge to touch them, to kiss them, to taste their bulbous heads. My head was swimming with insane lust. I could understand, to some extent, my attraction for Helena - unless you really looked hard there was no way you'd ever guess he was a guy. But as Jessie and Mark stood there - cocks like truncheons - manly, masculine, pre-cum glistening - you couldn't mistake them for anything other than REAL MEN, rock stars, gods. And yet, though I'd never had any gay feelings before, something possessed me. And Jo spotted it immediately.

"Oh boys I think my sissy hubby likes you. I think he's got the hots for you. I think my sissy faggot would like your cocks in his mouth and in his man pussy...Is that right sissy hubby?"

My heart sank, I felt humiliated, but my own stiff cock and lustful eyes had betrayed me. I mumbled a reply.

"Sorry, what was that my little tart?"

"Yes, Dr Hottie. I'd like to play with Jessie's and Mark's cocks...in fact..."

"Yes, my little sissy?"

"I'd like to play with all the cocks here tonight."

A huge cry of celebration arose.

"Told you this would work James," Jo said to the silver haired, strapping back surgeon.

"As my secretary said...it always works Jo." James replied.

I wasn't too sure what that meant...though later I'd find out. For now, amidst the cries of delight, Jo colleagues - led by Jessie and Mark - carried her up the stairs to our bedroom. I followed like a demented pervert desperate to see the next act in the unfolding drama.

Jessie and Mark had place Jo on the bed - they were now fondling and licking her tits. James was kissing her lips - their tongues pirouetting from one side of their mouths to the other - probing for sensuality. Watching my wife kiss another man should have made the red mist of boiling anger rain down on me, but with Helena - the crossdresser now stroking my nipples, I felt hugely turned on by my wife's actions. Scott, certainly - even including Jessie and Mark - the most attractive man in the room, was running his hand up Jo's thighs. When he reached the top he placed two fingers around the rim of her panties and pulled them down. My heart skipped a beat. Jo could see this was exciting me. I loved the attention she was getting. I knew our lives could never be the same after this, but I didn't care. Scott and the rest of the men - except for Helena and I - removed their clothes now. And that was the signal for the orgy to really begin.

12