Pink Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard, together with Scott, knelt in front of Jo and started licking her clitoris. Jessie, Mark and James continued to fondle her tits and kiss her lips. Helena was now kissing and licking my ass - it was driving me crazy. When he stood me and faced me - with Jo propped up on pillows lost in her own pleasure zone, but still able to keep an eye on proceedings - when Helena stood up I went into a frenzy kissing his face, his neck his lips - oh it felt so good. I was kissing another guy for the first time with my wife watching me - a guy like me wearing lip gloss stockings and panties. This was too much for Jo.

"Somebody fuck me, fuck me now in front of my sissy hubby."

Thomas, the hot Bollywood looking model who worked in the same hospital apartment as Jo, and who up to this point had been masturbating watching, like me, Jo cavort with erotic pleasure, took this as his cue. As the other guys continued to grope, kiss, and fondle my wife. Thomas slid into her soaking wet pussy. Watching this took my breath away. I reached for Helena's lovely cock, knelt in front of him and started giving him oral.

"Oh fuck my sissy hubby that is so hot. Fuck me Thomas, fuck me like you did last week in my office."

I loved hearing Jo use the word fuck. I loved that these guys had been fucking her. My wife was now a hot sexy wife and I loved it all the more for it. Thomas only lasted a few more seconds before the excitement got too much for him.

"Oh fuck Thomas that was good, but I've not come yet. Scott take over - quickly."

Thomas moved out the way, drained. Scott tore through the gears clearly gagging for it - he was like a thoroughbred and before long, much to my wife's approval he too had climaxed. But Jo still had not reached orgasm. It seemed she partly didn't want to. She was enjoying being taken to the edge time after time. Scott was replaced by James, he moved more slowly, more gently, more deliberately. I could see Jo moving in synchronicity with him. The two of them looked liked they were partners in some kinky sexual Olympic Games.

"Oh fuck sissy hubby, James is such a stud. Do you like what he's doing to your naughty wife?'

I nodded vigorously, not wanting to remove my mouth from Helena's engorged cock. I could sense he was close. Not having had a cock in my my mouth before I was clumsy at first - eating it like a hot dog. But slowly I began to find a nice rhythm. Increasing my tempo as I swirled my tongue around his panty clad ass. Both he and Jo were breathing rapidly now. Jo sensing Helena was close to ejaculation sat up a little on the bed as James also speeded up. Jo's breathing was getting shallower, her expletives more vociferous.

"Oh James, oh James, oh James...that's it fuck me, fuck me in front of my sissy hubby, my sissy hubby who is giving fellatio to a crossdresser right in front of me and loving every minute of it. Hubby, I fucking love you, finish Helena off - take his sticky man cum into your mouth...oh fuck James, fucking hell.."

Jo screamed as she watched with perverse delight Helena's cum pour out of my mouth. I wanted it all so as it ran down my chin I grabbed as much as I could and put it back into my mouth. It was this, and James' final thrust that Jo into oblivion.

"Oh fuck hubby that was hot...James you're a fucking genius. Hubby come and lick James' cock now as well."

I couldn't wait. Helena's cum was, as I had suspected, salty and the texture - like creamy yoghurt - took some getting used to. However, I liked it and craved more. Besides taking a guy's cock in your mouth that had just fucked your wife felt deliciously naughty. It was nice to feel James' cock softening and to hear him sighing as greedily took his remaining cum into my mouth.

"Don't swallow it..." Jo said suddenly, "Share it with me."

Jessie moved aside so Jo and I could share a French cum kiss. Before long Jo felt aroused again. Richard now entered her pussy as I continued to kiss my wife.

"Oh that's naughty sissy hubby. You kissing me while another man fucks me."

It felt naughty, sensual, erotic especially when Helena joined us and the three of played tonsil tennis until Richard climaxed. Then both Helena and I finished him off and again shared our kisses with Jo. My wife was now gagging for it again. Now it was the turn of the two hunks. Mark - all eight inches of him - went first.

"Oh fuck hubby, he's gone deeper than anyone I've had before."

"Enjoy Dr Hottie," I said, completely lost in the moment, "You deserve a right good seeing to you."

"Oh but so do you...Jessie fuck my sissy hubby."

I've got to admit I felt a little scared. I'd never ever had a guy's cock in my ass before, and Jessie, like Mark was enormous. I also had no idea he was bisexual. The way he'd been fondling my wife made me think he was straight as an arrow, but with Helena kissing me, and Jo being fucked by the stallion that was mark, I was game for anything.

Jo gasped when she saw Jessie insert his cock into my virgin ass. Helena continued to kiss me trying to ease the pain as Jessie buried his cock deeper into me...I thought it was going to be too much, but then there was a popping sound, and the pain eased. Slowly Jessie started fucking me. The sensation was incredible. I kissed Jo and we both started screaming expletives at the guys...

"Fuck me Mark...", "Oh fuck me Jessie, turn me into your slutty gay party ass." Jo loved that. "Yes fuck my husband, Jessie, my cock-sucking, crossdresser, lovely, sissy hubby." "Oh fuck my wife Mark, you fucking stallion, fuck her and give her the biggest orgasm she's ever had."

Jessie came first - it was like someone had turned a waterfall on in my ass - jets of cum filled me so deeply I thought it was going to trickle out of my mouth and nose. I felt like a woman, a slutty tart of a woman. I loved it. But now I was gagging for relief.

Then Mark exploded sending Jo over the precipice for the second time. She reached for my cock and started chewing it overcome with delirium.

Unable to take it anymore, I( reached over and stroked Helena's stockings, panties and black silicon filled bra.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked simply.

"Thought you'd never ask."

"Yes, fuck him sissy hubby, fuck the crossdressers like Jessie fucked you." Said Jo slowly coming back down to earth. Then she did something unbelievable. She reached into her pussy and pulled a large handful of Mark's sperm out, made me lick some and then indicated that she wanted me to use it as lubricant. I checked with Helena, who was simply gagging for it.

This was it, I was going to fuck another man. I knew already there was no turning back after tonight. Jo and I would never be the same again. But this, to fuck another guy, admittedly a guy who looked like a gorgeous, sexy, tarty nurse, in front of my wife - this would mean Jo would be in complete control of our marriage. And I wondered what that might mean. But sexual desire won out. I couldn't resist Helena. I realised I didn't want to. I knew I wanted to fuck him as soon as I realised he was a guy dressed as a sexy woman. The truth was/is crossdressers turned/turn me on.

Taking Mark's cum I smeared it into Helena's panty clad ass and moving his panties aside I slowly plunged my cock into his curvaceous ass. He'd obviously done this before as he didn't even wince. It felt very different than Jo's pussy, not better, just different and tighter. Gently I started moving in and out, in and out. Jo wanted to be fucked again, so once more Scott obliged - he had recovered ten minutes earlier and was raring to go again. Everyone else was masturbating - turned on by the show the two sissy crossdressers were putting on for them.

Jo was screaming with pleasure:

"Oh yes Scott you fucking stud, fuck me in front of my sissy hubby. Husband fuck another man in front of me. I love you in those pink panties and stockings you look so hot."

"And you are a fucking babe dear wife, Dr Hottie, I love watching other guys fuck my naughty wife."

I was getting close now. I wrapped a hand around Helena's cock. He could feel my excitement mounting. My tempo increased as did the speed of my rubbing. Jo was screaming at me:

"Fuck the tranny, sissy hubby, fuck him - fuck lots of men for me."

"I'll fuck them all for you my gorgeous wife as long as you fuck them all for me."

"I will sissy hubby. We'll be whores and sluts and tarts together."

That was it, I loved the sound of Jo and I servicing lots of cocks, it took me to the edge and over. My cum burst into Helena's sissy ass like a firework going off. It was an amazing orgasm - one of the best I've ever had. And a few moments later Jo exploded again as Scott shot another huge amount of cum into my wife's hot, gorgeous silky pussy.

LATER

When everyone had left, Jo asked me to fuck her wearing the now cum drenched pink panties. I started by giving her cunnilingus, savouring the scent of so many men's sperm mixing with my naughty wife's love juices. Every now and then she'd insist we share another salty cum kiss. This made me so hard, I actually trembled when I went inside her. The feeling of all the other guys' cum on my cock as I fucked my wife was like some LSD trip. We climaxed together and fell asleep in our panties, my cock submerged in Jo's sexy briefs.

The following morning I asked Jo:

"What did James' secretary say to him that was so significant?"

"Ah the $64,000 question...She'd read a highly controversial book a few years ago, written by an American woman, that basically said that if a married woman wanted anything from her husband, anything at all, she should take control in the bedroom..."

"And what is it that you want my gorgeous sexy naughty wife?"

"Oh...the list is endless...but at leat we've made a good start. I loved watching you fuck that crossdresser last night wearing my pink panties."

"Oh and I love watching you get fucked by so many guys."

"Slutty whores and tarts together?"

"Absolutely."

"Fancy leaving the pink panties on again today and coming lingerie shopping with me?"

"Are we getting lingerie for you or me?"

"Both of us of course...I fancy going to my office tonight with you as my girlfriend. All the guys will be there...and all the trannies."

"Oh I can't wait Dr Hottie."

We kissed. Jo squeezed my pink panty clad ass. A new naughty chapter in our lives had begun. I couldn't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

12