Pink Pants

Story Info
Young female officer gets frisky with a stranger.
11.7k words
4.46
32.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjsexc
pjsexc
4 Followers

Jay stepped out into the bright sun. He had to shield his eyes. It was about 3 pm, when he left the building where his office was located.

A blue cloudless sky and the bright shining sun greeted him. When he made his way through the parking lot to his car he noticed that he had to be nearly alone at work. No wonder inside the building it was as hot as outside and the day was much too bright to stay at work if he hadn't to finish this project he would have taken the day off too. After 3 weeks of work and barely a time outside his office the project was ready to be signed, the costumer just had to verify but that wasn't his business, he was off the hook and could go easy and take some time off.

It was a beautiful afternoon, he still wanted go to the gym, despite the fact that it was also not air-conditioned. He hadn't been there for 4 weeks and his whole body cried for some action. In the last weeks he hadn't a chance to do any sports he stayed in the office from early in the morning until late in the evening. If he would enter his apartment now there wouldn't be the slightest motivation left. He wouldn't get himself to move a single bone. There was no power left for any event other then laying on the couch and watching TV.

His girlfriend was out of town for some days, so she also couldn't kick his lazy ass out of the couch. She definitely would have sent him out if she were at home. He had bugged her for three weeks. But she wasn't there and so the only chance to do any sort of sport was to head directly for the gym.

Jay wasn't in any hurry as he drove down the big road leading directly to his gym. His mind wandered around the project he just had finished, he found himself still trying to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything.

It really surprised him when a police officer called him to a halt. He couldn't have been be too fast, could he?

There was a male and a female officer standing in a free space on the side of the street. Jay parked his car and let the window slide down.

The female officer went to his car whilst the male checked the radar for other speeders. The officer was a slim young girl maybe 5'5" high, with a cute little face a small nose and exciting full lips. Though the police uniform did its best to straighten nearly any female forms it wasn't able to hide those wonderful round curves of this girl's body.

The straight tailored uniform pants were loose around her feet but still they were fitting closely at her round and firm looking butt. A dark uniform blouse was stretched over an ample pair of breasts. Her hair was blonde and hidden under the police cap.

Jay noticed himself checking her out unlike his normal behaviour, he was rating her.

Sure, like any other guy he took a second look when he saw a beautiful girl walking by. But he seldom did it in detail and especially not at a uniformed officer. He was like in trance. It was strange but every single motion of that girl seemed so prominent to him. Everything around him seemed like blurred but her. The girl kept focused.

Those full red lips asked him for his registration and driving licence while her green eyes were sparkling and she smiled down at him.

He felt the trance, drugged by her appearance her morphine rushed through his veins.

"Hello" Jay shortly greeted, in this daze he handed her the documents while his mind was still occupied by absorbing the details of her face. Her skin seemed so smooth, absolutely flawless. Her face, perfectly proportioned, this small nose, big green eyes, those full lips, she seemed simply angelic.

Jay felt like hypnotized by her pure beauty but still didn't miss the chance to check out her sexy ass when her slacks stretched over this round mounds.

Like in one of those provocative advertisements or in a hot video clip this sexy officer bent down to inspect the licence plate in a kind of slow-motion.

"Why this hurry?" she, asked by giving back the documents. In the moment he heard her voice Jay mentioned he was daydreaming. The picture of her outstretched ass was still on his minds eye but the girl stood already right beside him. Was it even real what he had seen? He couldn't tell right now.

"I didn't go too fast, did I?"

"I'm sorry. You did. The speed limit was reduced about 4weeks ago. The sign is about 50ft behind you. Looks like you missed it." The officer told him and she smiled unbelievable brightly, in a nearly flirty way.

Her underarms rested at the window frame of his car and her face was just inches away from him while she was talking. He didn't recognise any perfume but still her sent was wonderful. Whilst talking her eyes wandered through his car.

"Where are you heading for?" she asked

"To the gym over there" he managed to get out.

The building with the gym inside was already into view. He couldn't really concentrate he was like spellbound by this cute face just some inches away from him. Her head seemed close and focused, everything around was blurred again. He was about getting dizzy by her closeness.

"How long you are going to stay?"

"Don't know, 'bout 90 minutes" he answered a little confused by the question.

She tilted her head in the direction of her partner when another speeder was stopped by him.

"Go ahead, and mind the sign the next time" she told him.

Her magnificent ass was emphasised by the swaying of her hips when she walked away from his car, she turned her head back, waved and chirped "see you".

Jay was kind of puzzled. He steered his car back onto the street to the gym. His mind replayed the pictures of that little but so pleasing event.

Was this young officer flirting with him? Did he take this sign right?

"No, couldn't be. This was just a friendly police officer who didn't give me a ticket... besides I got a girlfriend...although flirting is ok... but it would still be a single event..." his thoughts confused him. Normally a girl couldn't abash him that easily "Fuck! ...she's real damn hot..."

Amy went to the car, they had stopped it for speeding. The driver just opened the window. "Cute" crossed her mind. "Hey, girl behave, you got a boyfriend" was a kind of mental answer to herself.

She greeted and asked for his driving licence and the registration. Then she inspected the car.

When she got in front of it to check the licence plate she noticed that this guy was bluntly watching her.

Instead of getting angry she bent over with her legs straight so that her slacks stretched firmly over her ass.

"...what are you doing here?" she asked herself. Getting aware that she was trying to present her bum to this stranger and worst she was doing this in her uniform when she was on duty. There was another thing she noticed, the showing off turned her on.

A little confused she tried to get back to business. Still she felt getting damp down there and could not muster to hide a mischievous smile when she walked back. Amy got to the window and handed the documents to the driver.

She nearly leant into the car. By resting her arms at the window frame she was definitely much closer to this guy then she should have been.

Noticing that she was much too near to this guy made her kind of hot. "Teasing little slut" she chanted at herself and felt that pleasing little tingle between her tights and there she got really aware of her arousal.

Amy noticed a sport bag in the car and asked the driver where he wanted to go. He told her he is heading for the gym that she used too and without really knowing why, she asked him how long he would stay.

Usually she went to the gym right after work, her partner drops her off and her boyfriend would pick her up when he drove home, so she got some gym cloths inside a personal locker in the gym. This week, her boyfriend was out of town for business and she hadn't planed to go for some sport. But right now she felt in need to go there and she also noticed a strange urge to tease this cute driver. Her shift would be over in about ten minutes so Amy decided to go for a little fun.

She used quite a time already so Amy just gave him verbal warning and sent him on his way. By going over to her partner she took a look back over her shoulder. He still looked at her so she made sure to lay an extra swing into her hips, waved him in a girlish manner and chirped "see you" not even trying to hide this wicked grin that brightened up her face.

"I'm a real bad girl today" she told herself smiling inwardly and at the same time she cursed herself for doing this in uniform. It wasn't her normal attitude at all. She'd never been this teasing before especially not on duty.

As a matter of fact she's more the shy type of girl who is getting breed red at compliments. Although she knew she was good looking but this seemed a nearly sluttish behaviour and that definitely wasn't hers.

Jake, her boyfriend, and Amy had been a couple for more then 4 years by now. She almost never flirted with other men and especially not during shift... but today...with this guy... it just felt so damn good.

She already felt her pussy damp. It was hard to concentrate for the last few minutes. "What a horny slut, I am today" she grouched to herself mentally but these kind of rude words just send another jolt directly to her groin. Her nastiness turned her on.

Her partner had also noticed that she was a little bit tipsy and not herself, she reassured him, by telling him she needs to blow up some steam so he should drop her at the gym.

After Amy got out of the car she waved her partner and entered the gym. Directly, she headed for the changing rooms. In her locker she found her pink sweatpants and the leggings that she had to wear underneath of them because the pants were much too small to be worn alone. She had bought them as a set keeping in mind that she got two for one price. But without the leggings the shorts barely covered her ass when she was standing still, and it got worse when she moved. The leg holes were that loose, by any movement they would give a glimpse of her underwear to anyone who bothered looking so she had never worn them alone.

Her sport-bra and a top were also inside but something was missing "Shit, I forgot bringing a new towel" she thought by starting undressing.

"I'm already starting to feel hot and sweaty" she noticed standing there with just her white panties on. "You're not just hot you look hot too" she told herself by checking the reflection in the mirror beside. Again mentally mentioning that this was not the usual way she was thinking. her thoughts seemed to drift to a sex on any possible account.

Strange thoughts almost seem to flash in her mind.

It is even too hot for thinking, Amy thought and on an unusual impulse she decided to skip the leggings and the bra too.

She told herself that it was much too warm for more clothes than necessary.

When Amy entered the training room it was nearly empty. Just an older couple in one corner and a young little bit heavy set boy in another.

She was relieved because she knew her outfit was a little bit too daring but with that little audience it would be ok for her.

In the area with the weights she noticed that cutie form the car. He lay on a bench and was pumping some iron. His head was positioned to the door so he couldn't see her coming in.

"Did I really call him cutie" she asked herself in disbelieve "He is just a man... he could be a nice guy ... doesn't look too bad...ok... he looks quite good... I got his licence so I know his name...why don't I just call him Jay? ... Come on girl! What's up? ...I have never called someone a cutie... and you never called yourself a dirty slut "her mind stickled. "... horny; I called myself horny ...what the hell I'm up to ...why can't I stop thinking dirty... " she argued with herself while she strolled through the room.

And in the back of her mind she noticed that her juices stated to flow just by thinking that she was about to tease this strange handsome man... she wasn't sure why or what she was up to but she felt in a flirty mood and simply couldn't resist...

Jay lay on the bench; he just had started with his routine as a sweet sounding female voice called out "Hi". With the bar down on his chest he couldn't turn around to look, so he bent his head back as far as the bench underneath him allowed it.

He was rewarded by the sight of two smooth well formed tights which lead direct to a crotch covered in pink hot-pants. Those pants were extremely short and that loose around the tights that he saw directly at a slip covered pussy of a girl that stood slightly straddled above him. He just lay there and starred. Jay was unable to move and especially not able to turn his eyes away from this sight to find the face that belongs to those beautiful legs.

He somehow tried to burn this image into his mind, to remember each detail of this beautiful view. Normally something like this happens once in a life time.

This white slip stretched tightly around the soft curves of this female body, it was a kind of thin cotton so the outer pussy lips were vaguely outlined. He guessed that she had to be shaved because there was not a single hair visible.

There was a light shadow in the middle of her crotch noticeable ... just to think she could have damped her slip... that this pussy is wet by the girls arousal, fired up his already enlighten lust. No. ... He was quite sure to see just a shadow...

Suddenly her hands took hold of the bar, which was still lingering an inch above his chest and helped him to lift it. Obviously she thought he took to much weight so she tried to put it back at the handle.

This was just his warm up! But still he didn't complain, if he had been able to put the bar back by himself how he would be able to explain what took him this long.

When the girl bent over to help him he eventually found her face.

Sure not before his eyes scanned over her whole body to mention that white tight top that stretched firmly over an ample chest.

The officer! Kindly surprised he got of the bench to say hello.

"You're here?" the words flowed out, he couldn't stop them "idiot" he cruised himself "if she weren't here you wouldn't see her"

"Looks like" she answered while her lips formed this heart-warming smile

"I'm into here quite often. I had started a month ago. Normally my partner drops me off after shift... today too... and my boyfriend puts me up when he's on his way home."

"This week my boyfriend went out of town for a couple of days... some business out of town and as we stopped you I noticed your sport bag that's the reason why I'd liked to know how long you want to stay here. I wanted to ask you if you can give me a lift."

While the girl let out this rush of words he took the chance to suck in her sight.

"Aren't we a little voyeur today?" he asked himself and smiled.

He kind of started scanning her starting with her small feet. His eyes went up to those slender legs always admiring the smooth flawless skin. Over to her sweatpants, though the view at that angle wasn't that capturing as before they still looked good on her. They were not just extremely short; they also hung very low on her hips, relieving a big amount of a flat lower belly. Her top was tight, it looked like she didn't wore a bra and her nipples were slightly poking trough the fabric.

When her stream of words stopped he managed to look into her eyes and again they were kind of gleaming in a playful manner.

"Sure I will bring you" his answer simply slipped out of his mouth.

"You didn't even bothered to ask where she is living...you can't get something going with her ... your girl is just out of town...I will just drive her home and by the way she got a boyfriend too... you didn't think a girl like that doesn't ... so its kind of save giving her a lift?!...sure it is!" he was occupied by his arguing mind once more while she said:

"Oh, thank you... so you call me when you are ready to go..."

The girl nearly gleamed at him and "Yeah, tell ya..." was all he managed to get out before she leaved.

Amy stood about 3 ft away from the bench and he didn't notice her at all. So she positioned herself to help him lift the bar back to the handle if necessary and simply said "hello".

In this moment she became aware of the way she stood.

A shiver ran down her spine. It was too late she couldn't just go away he had already noticed her and even if... she felt like stunned. Unable to move she stood there directly over his head her legs spread, the bench was between them and her mind formed a picture of the view she was presenting. A guy, she had met for the first time less then half an hour ago, was looking directly at her panty covered pussy.

She was embarrassed by her behaviour she wanted to flirt a little but this...

An intense heat built inside her chest and started to spread out. First it reached her breasts and made her nipples wind up, then it wandered to her belly lingered for less than a heartbeat and rushed directly down to her groin. This rush of heat made her pussy trembling. This wetness down there was unimaginable she could already feel her own juices lingering at the outer lips. She never was that wet especially not without being touched. Her slip already started to get damp and she knew he would be able to see this too.

She was standing over a stranger and presented her arousal to him...the apperception heightened her arousal even more she felt her pussy quivering... unbelievable hot and wet...Amy had to do something. She quickly grabbed the bar and helped him lifting it. Jay got of the bench and said some hello.

She couldn't really follow his words in this aroused state she was right now so she just smiled and then chatted away and asked him if he could give her a lift.

By the speed she was talking it must have been hard for him to follow but she couldn't help. Also she couldn't help telling him why she was here and a lot of things she normally wouldn't tell without being asked.

Amy's mind tried to hide her embarrassment by talking in this constant flow of words what perhaps lead directly to the opposite. But she just couldn't help her mind was simply overloaded.

When she caught the reflection of herself in one of the mirrors around, this picture helped her to calm down.

She didn't look bashful at all. There stood a self confident girl talking...a bit fast... but just talking to a boy. Ok, by looking closer her nipples were clearly poking through the fabric of her top and her smile looked a little bit lewd but that was nothing anyone other then herself would notice. So she was really relieved and when she thanked him for bringing her home later it seemed the relieved tone in her voice was due to his answer.

In a bright and shiny mood she swayed to one of the treadmills and started running. Her face was gleaming happily and everything seamed easy. She ran for about 15min. in this emotional high, sweat was already running down her spine and it felt like it was pooling between her tits. She already wanted to pause when from the corner of her eyes she saw the fat boy starring right at her bouncing breasts. She kept running and his eyes seemed to follow her tits.

Her nips got hard again, or they still were she didn't know but obviously she liked the attention she was getting.

A devilish grin appeared when a wicked idea got formed in her flirty mind. She stopped the treadmill got of and put her hands at the side bar to steady herself. She did some stretching.

Amy arched her back by bending over and her hands were still on the bar. This caused the top to present a good few of her upper breasts right to the boy who was sitting, now open-mouthed at this gadget about 10ft in front of her.

Amy liked the tent she was causing to the boys shorts. Her head was down in direction to her feet so the boy didn't know she was watching him too. He could neither know she did this on propose nor that she enjoyed each inch she caused his dick growing inside his pants.

pjsexc
pjsexc
4 Followers