Pink Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjsexc
pjsexc
4 Followers

"Ok. Baby boy... I will make your day" she thought by pulling at the hem of her top and blowing some air between her sweating breasts. She forced the top far down, so far that her tits were swinging freely. Now the boy could see them in their full glory. When she let the fabric spring back into place and straightened, her victim jumped up and hurried out to the changing rooms, his erection clearly visible thru his shorts.

"If you were a bit older I would follow you to take care of your problem" her mind told him and Amy was shocked by herself once again. But this devilish smile that lingered on her face told she really enjoyed her little game.

Then she decided to pump some iron too. Or would she just go for her main target...? Amy grinned inwardly to her lewdness

She positioned herself at a bench with her left leg and hand on it while her right foot stood on the ground and her right arm lifted the weight. She didn't miss to position in a way that allowed Jay to look down her top too.

And sure enough he got the view. Pleased with herself she changed from right to left and repeated, the whole time secretly checking if he still was looking. Thou he tried to steal the glances he took, she didn't miss a single one.

She really enjoyed teasing today. She was already aroused beyond any point her body ever experienced without getting physical. Honestly she almost didn't think that these soft moans that escaped her throat were due to the weight she was lifting... Soon Amy hurried back to the treadmills, after some exercises her pussy had started quivering and she nearly seemed on the edge to orgasm. Just by showing off she noticed that she nearly got herself off so Amy had to get away. She wouldn't let this get out of hand.

Some minutes later Jay followed. First Amy thought he wanted to leave but then he turned to the ergo meter right behind her treadmill.

Once again his presence caused her to make this exercise into a show.

Something inside told Amy to make sure that Jay got some hot views of her little sexy body.

She didn't do it on purpose it kind of happened. She made quite short sprints and stopped by jumping of the conveyor. A kind of training she often did. She spread her legs and landed on the frame with her feet wide apart. Wider apart then normally but this can happen, she thought.

Then she bent over to stretch her muscles and get some air. She was sure the view of her backside will give Jay a sight to remember and this was clearly a different to her normal sprint training. Normally she would never bend down that far, especially not in the clothes she wore right now and not surly not when she knew a man is right behind her.

But today was different, again Amy noticed how much joy her own show gave to her, probably even more then the one to whom she presented it.

When the girl left for her exercises Jay tried to clear his mind by going through his routine. Eventually she came back and lifted some weights too and when she did, he got some glimpses of her upper tits. Once again he couldn't miss the out peeking slip underneath those short sweatpants.

He saw the pants in the reflection of the mirror in front of him because her head was into his direction. Jay couldn't take his eyes from them. Sure enough he had to check out her tits from time to time and he just hoped that she didn't saw him staring. But normally his eyes were on her marvellous ass that was pictured inside the mirror and sometimes she gave him a glimpse of her panty covered pussy ...hopefully she didn't notice that he checked her out.... again....

When she got back to the treadmill the little rest of motivation to do some more exercises was lost he could and would not follow his routine. So he took the ergo right behind her to suck in more of this beauty.

She did some kind of sprint training, she ran hard and her clearly unsupported tits were bouncing wildly under her top. He watched her tits trough the mirror ahead. The bouncing had made him sure that there's no bra underneath.

Abruptly she stopped. Her legs spread down at the frame. Her chest was rising rapidly. And then she bent over, arched her back like a cat and inhaled deeply. This wonderful round firm butt, up high in the air, the pants stretched over her cheeks and the crotch of the pants was trying to force the white slip between her pussy lips.

He was bound by the sight and cycled slow and steady without any thinking of what he was doing.

She exercised this stop and go for the third time, and when she stopped she bent down real deep. The girl's upper body was down real low, he could already see those full breasts thru her legs. When she bent down this time Jay noticed that her slip couldn't stop the pants to go their way anymore.

On each side the seam of her underwear slipped to the middle of her groin and presented him the smooth outer lips of a clear shaven pussy. Just the slit and her inner lips were hidden by the fabric. A good amount of the slip and the crotch of her pants were forced deep inside this beautiful cunt.

The material of the slip and the pant didn't spread her lips in a notable way. They just slipped between her pussy lips and formed a kind of cameltoe with a pink centre. "Shit" he hissed not knowing if he referred to the pedal of which he slipped in his daze or the view in front of him. He had to stop cycling; he couldn't stand this sight any longer his pulse was racing and his cock pressed painfully against his pants, though he was glad that he wore those slim fitting ones today, if he had chosen the loose type his situation would have been even more clearly for all to see.

He got off the bike and went to her to ask if she were ready to leave. She still stood in the same position and he couldn't get his eyes of this delicious picture before he stood beside her and it was out of sight.

Standing right beside her gave him another view to remember.

His eyes wandered from her shoulders down to the valley of her bowed back and followed her spine to the round hills formed by her cheeks. The pink pants just started at the top of that curve, they were slipped down and self-evidently took the slip with them so just about half an inch of the white waistband poked out of the pink. Due to this he could admire the smoothness of her ass-cheeks and the sexy crack between of them. Eventually he forced his eyes down to her head which was still lingering between her outstretched hands.

She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling and she flashed a wonderful smile though she panted really hard. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly; she was sweaty all over and still as her scent found his nose he felt like drugged she smelled so sweet ... pleasing , arousing just heavenly. Now he was rock hard and his pants had a real hard time to keep his erection inside.

Amy sprinted for the third time; she was sweating heavy and hot all over.

Not just that running made her hot. Every time she bent over she couldn't see but feel Jay's eyes on her ass and with each stretching the level of her arousal got higher.

She had wanted to tease this guy but now her pussy was soaking wet and she didn't knew if she was panting due to the running or because she made some strange kind of public sex to herself.

As if this psychic stimulation hadn't been enough there was the physic too, her up and down bouncing tits. With each step she took the soft fabric of her top slid over her sensitive and now really hard nipples.

By now they stood out proud; whenever one of her feet hit the conveyor a nearly painful stitch went though them and sent another tingling jolt to her pussy. She had to admit, it was a delicious pain and she loved the feeling she got of the tinges but they made her already soaking pussy even hornier.

Amy's mind was already in a sexual fog; still she knew she had to stop if she wouldn't fall of this treadmill. She put her hands at the bar in front of her, jumped of and bent over to stretch her back. She bent down low, not on purpose just accidently she was hot, aroused, her mind flowed in another space and she desperately needed some air in her lunges.

Then she felt it. Her sweatpants were pushing deep into her soaking wet slit. It felt as if they were trying to fuck this horny soaking wet cunt of her. They violated this little private part that they should have been hiding.

Her hands gripped hard at the bar in front of her when the muscles of her pussy quivered. The thought of being fucked right here in the middle of a public gym, crossed her anyhow sex-drugged mind it and sent her over the edge. She got gripped by an orgasm. To stop herself from shouting out loud she bit on her lower lip and still purred out a silent but wanton moan.

Amy tried to stand as still as possible. She didn't want to give away the situation she brought herself into. She was even more embarrassed when she noticed that a good amount of her pussy was free to be seen now.

She felt the air on her naked skin. The seam of her slip at the edge of her pussy-lips and her cunt was floated by her own juices. Jay has to see that she was wet... that she was coming ... that she nearly squirted her juices into his direction.

Even if her underwear was soaking up the fluids and the crotch of her pants was hiding her dripping wet slit he had to notice it.

Amy clearly felt the wetness at the soft mounds of her outer pussy lips which were free for anyone to see.

In her arousal and due to the humiliation she felt Amy didn't dare moving but then she noticed someone beside her.

She tilted her head her eyes fell right on the shorts in front of her. She could clearly outline the hard cock inside of them. "I'd really love to feel you into my pussy instead of this slip" this lewd thought was embarrassing her even more but also firing up the now soft spasms, still ripping through her cunt.

When the spasms ebbed she looked up and smiled, relieved he couldn't see her quivering dripping wet backside.

In the moment she looked up his head swung to her face, so he still had seen something... "Sure he had to see something" Amy told herself when she noticed that her shorts barely covered her ass anymore.

They were down to about the middle of her cheeks. Those ass cheeks... spread wide due to her position. Maybe she was already presenting him her little punctured asshole to the whole gym... anyhow...luckily it was empty.

To her own surprise her smile lightened up even more.

Like she was hoping he had seen see her little hole. "You horny teasing slut!" her mind snubbed.

She straightened, trying to remind herself to the fact that she loved her boyfriend and didn't want to betray him. She had to stop so she asked Jay if he's ready to leave.

Then Amy told him, she would take a quick shower. He answered, he would shower too and they should meet at the entrance.

In the locker room she took of her clothes and got into the shower stall despite the fact that she didn't have a towel.

The slip was soaked by her pussy juices and there was no chance she would wear it again. She touched her pussy when she undressed and felt this still unbelievable wetness. Amy inhaled and the odour of her sex that filled the space around, endorsed her that she needed to shower.

When Amy got out she came to the conclusion that it was still was too hot outside to wear her uniform. Besides she was dripping wet, after the shower the water was lingering on her skin and her hair was damp too.

On the next strange and unusual impulse she decided to simply slip into the pink pants again. The camisole with the thin straps, she had worn under her uniform would do as a top. Her hair wet and with flip flops on her naked feet she slandered out of the gym.

When she passed a mirror she noticed the top had sucked up all the water that had lingered on her skin before and her wet long hair did its best to damp it even more.

She looked as if she's right out of a wet t-shirt contest and she definitely would have won it. Amy still felt lightheaded the embarrassment was gone and the thoughts of stopping her teasing behaviour got lost somewhere by the treadmill.

She loved the way she looked. The wet and soft fabric of her thin top clinched at her like a second skin, the round mounds of her breast stood high and firm. The nipples were already hard again. Their darkness was clearly visible under the formally white and now nearly transparent fabric and they proudly poked through it. Her pink shorts showed off her long and slender legs, even in flip flops she looked stunning hot. She didn't bother, she was proud of her sexy body and it showed in her appearance.

When she passed the desk clerk she smiled and waved, this teasing manner again took the lead. The clerk starred at her open-mouthed his eyes rapidly going all over her body and couldn't chose where to linger.

Self-confident she stepped out into the still bright and hot sun.

At nearly 5pm it still was damn hot, Jay stood at the front of the building looking in the direction of the entrance when it opened and his beautiful passenger stepped out.

His eyes nearly popped out and he couldn't close his mouth anymore.

In the bright sun it looked like she didn't wore a top at all. He could clearly see her small areoles and her hard nipples poking out of those full firm globes.

She wore the pinks again an on her feet some sandals flipped with each step she took. Even as she stood directly beside him he couldn't take his eyes from those beautiful tits.

She asked if he was ready and he just managed to mumble"Let's go". His openly lustful starring didn't seem to bother her.

Jay tried to clear his mind from the image of her tits when he was leading the way to his car. After putting their sport bags into the trunk he got into the car and watched her getting in too.

First she putted her left leg inside the car. Her hands were gripping the door and the roof and she kind of swung into the seat. By getting seated she kind of pushed out her ass so the pink pants slipped between her buttocks. The smooth skin of those adorable globes came into view and Jay wondered if she had changed the slip he saw before into a string.

In the car it was unbearable hot, when she closed the door her sent floated the room it was an intoxicating wonderful female smell he didn't even wanted to start the engine fearing the aeration would blow this sent away.

The fabric of the seat was like a hotplate he hadn't noticed it right ahead because he wore jeans. But the girl beside him shifted her position from one side to the other her back bowed so only her shoulders were touching the back of the seat.

She bent her knees, trying to avoid the contact of her naked tights with the seat. But her pants had found the way between her cheeks so her ass was nearly naked too.

She took the leg holes and stretched them back over her ass and eventually found a position comfortable enough to remain seated.

"Sorry, the seat is hot and I haven't noticed it right away" he told her.

"No problem" she answered while fumbling with the seatbelt. By doing this her legs fell apart and his eyes found the centre of her crotch. Naked skin, no slip was all he saw thru the leg holes of her shorts.

He could clearly see the soft mound of a bare cleanly shaven pussy and he could make out her outer lips forming a neatly slit. Open-mouthed again he sat beneath this beautiful girl that was wearing next to nothing.

He noticed she had finished fastening and was looking straight at him. Forcing his mouth shut his gaze wandered up over her round full and still clearly visible breasts before he found her smiling face.

"Finished" she chirped not hiding a cheeky smile. Her legs remained in the position when he drove off the parking lot. She didn't even try to hide herself. Wasn't she aware what she presented?

When they reached the main road the girl tried to make herself comfy by ducking deeper into the seat and resting her right knee at the dashboard.

This forced her legs even wider apart. The crotch of the pink pants wandered completely off the mound of her pussy and settled at her right tight.

Jay had a hard time concentrating at the traffic; she on the other hand twittered about all and nothing while looking out of the window apparently still not aware what she was showing to him.

"Or was this on purpose...why should she... you got a girlfriend, she knows about ... you told her ... and beside she's given too..." his mind was in trouble again as they came to a halt at a traffic light and he got time to take a closer look.

This girl still looked out of the window and chatted away without even looking to him.

Now he had time to inhale the full scene.

He mentioned her pussy had opened a little bit and her inner lips were visible.

This pussy was glistening wetly. "Horny little slut!" his own thought shocked him this wasn't him. This wasn't the normal way he was thinking. Not the way he rated girls, but this one sat beside him with her legs spread and her naked pussy on display...

He forced his eyes off her pussy. They wandered up to her breasts.

The top was dry due to the heat so it wasn't see-thru anymore but he still could make out her areoles and her nips poked out by nearly half an inch.

They were screaming for attention and this sight did nothing to get his thoughts off the things he wanted to do to this little slut beside him.

Jay thought about sucking those beautiful tits, pushing her pants apart and fucking the shit out of this Tease. He thought of making her scream, fucking her hard and rough until she can't take anymore.

Something what also wasn't like him, normally Jay's lovemaking was soft and gentle, he loved to cares the soft skin of a girl. But right now he just wanted to fuck this little whore beside him. He wanted to push his cock into that pussy and pound away like never before.

Jay noticed a movement of her left leg. He saw down and found her legs splayed apart and her pussy split open.

Open mouthed he stared down on a wet open cunt. This girl presented him a view of her aroused sex with its labia split so he could muster every detail of this glistening vagina.

Then he got startled by horn audible from a car behind him. He had to get the car going and when he glimpsed over to his passenger this great view was gone.

What was still there was his rock hard cock. He clearly saw it despite the jeans he wore. His cock had nearly hurt after the currencies in the gym, he wanted to give him some space and so he had skipped the underwear... a mistake, now the tent in his jeans was prominent.

Amy still didn't know what she should think of her behaviour today, everything felt so light and easy. She loved to show herself off. It wasn't her at all but it felt good, kind of right and so damn sexy to be seen.

So she thought to give her present self a try and tease out the shit of this cute man. Well aware of her appearance, she came to a halt barely one foot in front of him.

She knew why he was starring; she loved it and pushed out her chest even more, presenting her ample breasts too all that cared to look.

There weren't too much people at the parking lot so she felt save enough. Following him to his car; she admired his ass "looks good enough..." not a bit shocked by her bluntness her eyes wandered up to his back. His muscles were visible through the slim fitting shirt. They weren't that big fleshy bodybuilders type he just got a kind of a hard body.

Her mind was building a picture of her red painted nails tugging deep into the flesh of his back while this hard cock she saw before, was buried deep into her pussy....

"Ok, stop this you can't be serious ... teasing is one thing... imagine a stranger fucking you...you can't be honest"Amy hardly tried to push the last thought out of her mind.

pjsexc
pjsexc
4 Followers