Pink Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjsexc
pjsexc
4 Followers

Jay threw their bags into the trunk and got into the car. When Amy opened the door a gust of heat swept over her feet and made her sure that the seat would be damn hot. She tried to kind of jump into the car so she could avoid her bare tights sliding over the hot seat. When some skin touched the fabric it still was too hot to keep seated.

Amy tried to find a position with minimum contact to her bare skin. Her shoulder blades were pressed into the back of the seat and she bent her feet at the knee to protect her tights form the hot material of the seat.

She tried to just sit on the pant covered area of her butt but when she lowered her ass she felt the hot seat at her cheeks because her shorts found a way between her buttocks.

"Fuck, you presented him your naked bum" her mind chided.

Strangely this thought turned her on once more, it felt like it formed into a strange kind of lust to present more. To show more naked skin of her body to the guy beside her, but Amy still brought her pants back in place and got seated.

In the back of her mind the lust to show still lingered as she gripped the seatbelt. She let her legs fall apart well knowing that she would give him the hell of a show by presenting her freshly waxed pussy. Her pink pants wouldn't hide it, they were much too loose.

When she had fastened the seatbelt she looked directly at him. Seeing him starring openly at her exposed pussy formed a kind of hot spot into her belly which rushed directly down to her loins. Her nipples got twisted up immediately. They got hard in less then a heartbeat, it nearly hurt

"Fastened" she cried out in a kind of shock and his eyes wandered slowly up, scanning over her body before they reached her smiling face. She was flowing on a kind of constant sexual wave, feeling all hot and sexy, kind of horny and definitely in the urge to show more of her body.

The seat was still hot but bearable by now, so she started to make herself comfy when they got out at the road. There another sexed up idea crossed her mind. She rested her right knee at the dashboard and turned her left leg out to make sure her pants would slip in the crack between her pussy and her right tight. Now he would be able to admire her bald cunt in its full glory. It felt so god to show off. Amy's heart raced and she enjoyed his horny glances at her openly presented pussy.

The whole time she was chatting about work, weather, hobbies, the school she went, that she studied and just worked part time... Amy went to police school because they offered her good training possibilities in material art. She had started at the age of 10 and even won some contests so she thought this school could improve her skills. By now she was barely out of it and at the age of twenty-one she was more a police-girl then an officer.

Amy didn't bother to ask his age, she already knew he is about to get thirty-six out of his license, nor did she let him come to a single word... She just twittered, keeping her mind distracted from her openly shown sex which was about to get wetter with each mile she presented it. She even told him that she and Jake were a couple for more then 4 years and so he is the only man she had sex with. Amy still visited high school and he, 4years senior to her, went to a college nearby. It was much more info that she had planed to give but it just slipped out of her mouth. She talked to make him think she is unaware of what she is showing, to make him think she is naïve and not a little teasing slut. Not a nympho that just came in the middle of a public gym and now wetted herself by presenting her naked pussy to a man she met for the first time.

Even as they came to a halt and had to wait for the light turning green, she didn't dare to look at him directly she kept her head in the direction of her side window pretending to rest. Sure out of the corner of her eyes she had to peek if he was checking her out and surly he did. "Looks like he try's to remember every detail of this wet cunt" her mind teased her.

By this thought she noticed her pussy hot and willing. She was dripping wet again and her vaginal lips were opened like a flower. "Feast your eyes on it, handsome, when this ride is over you never see it again." she thought by relaxing her left leg and letting it fall deeper into the seat to present her cunt even more. When she looked down at her exposed sex and saw it wide open and glistening with her own juices another rush of heat went through her body.

Her head automatically swayed to Jay when she had heard the horn of the car behind them and just saw him looking away. She noticed this big bludge, his hard cock clearly outlined inside his jeans. In the shock of the sexual flash which went through her body by this sight. She slid back into a normal seating position.

Amy was nearly disappointed when she noticed she didn't show of her pussy anymore, though it was still slightly on display just not that blunt. They were nearly at her apartment so she couldn't repeat the show. She kept position and they chatted this time he got also a chance to talk. Amy liked the conversation, this guy was fun.

They already got into the parking lot of her apartment-complex, she directed him to the area which was for apartment-owner only because the guests-parking normally was crammed. The place was surrounded by trees and bushes so it was nearly dark composed to the bright sun onto the street. The parking lot was full except for the one belonging to her apartment. She pointed it out to him, telling him it is the one in the corner, opposite of the drive in. He stirred there and parked by pushing back still reminding to keep enough space between bushes and the trunk to get into.

They had left the traffic light behind them and Jay had mentioned that his passenger had changed into an almost modest seating position.

Another thing had changed, before she told him the stories of her life without expecting or allowing any remark now she asked questions too.

"Maybe she had noticed what she was showing to me and now she is trying to distract...?" Jay thought.

She asked about his relationship and how his girlfriend looked like.

Jay told her that he and Lisa were together since college and he even tried to describe her. Lisa is a rather tall woman, standing at 5 9" in high heels she is almost towering him. Her brown locks framed a face that doesn't look older then 25 matching perfectly to her slender figure. He thought she definitely can draw the looks. Generally he gave away a little bit more of information that he wanted to.

Anyhow the chatting was fun and the girl beside him was definitely good company. He noticed he was still quite erect due to this sexy thing beside him but he was relaxed enough by now his body was able to use some blood for his brain again.

Eventually they reached their target, a rather big and new apartment complex. His co-driver directed him to a free parking lot and Jay turned off the motor when she was already out of the car.

The girl had opened the trunk to get out her bag when Jay got out of the car to say good bye. He went to the back of the car seeing that her whole upper body had vanished into the trunk.

Jay wanted to help her but when he stood behind the girl he stopped. He simply was stunned by the most intense sight of this day or honestly his life and he had seen a lot today.

Her upper body was stretched wide into the depths of the trunk. Her ass was high up in the air; the pink pants again slipped down, only covering about the half of her ass. The crotch of them nestled between her right tight and the mound of her pussy. To keep balance her legs were spread about 3feet apart and this had caused her vaginal lips to open. He stared on an open wetly glistening and damn hot looking little pussy with the smooth naked mounds of her ass above.

From his position about a yard away from her ass he saw the labia opened invitingly wide. Those inner lips were in full view and kind of pink and puffy. Her clit lewdly poked out of its hiding. The outer lips, the mound, this whole pussy was glistening in her juices. He saw a small film of fluid down at her left inner tight. Due to her opened pussy-lips he could nearly see into her vaginal tunnel. An o-shaped opening up to a diameter of about 1/8 inch, it was a lightly pulsing, her fluids were leaking out and forming a little pool at the lower edge of this beautiful little cave.

His heart was racing and he was rock hard again his cock already formed a tent by pressing hard at the insides of his jeans. He desperately wanted to get it out, to push it into this damp cave. Not knowing how to react in this situation and still perplexed he stood there and watched.

He heard her swear, something he couldn't understand, inside the trunk so he took a step closer in the intention to help.

When Jay was right behind her, right above this beautiful ass, right beneath this wet and pulsing opening the musk of her pussy floated his senses. A heavenly odour, similar to the smell he caught in the car but much more intense and right now kind of breath- and mind-taking. He stopped in track and his mind was like blank...

Amy got out of the car to get her bag. The trunk was huge, never ending depths, crossed her mind when she stretched herself wide into the back of this car to reach for the bag. The pink pants already started to slip over her ass. She spread her legs to get a saver stand to steady herself. Jay opened the driver's door to get out Amy's inner slut took over again.

A horny and devilish grin formed on her face. Her right hand reached between her tights and forced the crotch aside to bring her cunt into view again. She pushed her ass up high into the air and her pants weren't even covering the half of her round full ass anymore.

"Just one more time, to say good bye" Amy thought.

She noticed her pussy-lips opening and her juices flowing like a river. Amy was highly aroused, her cunt open and willing, the nipples were hard and poking into the rough carpet of the trunk. Her top had risen up already exposing the underside of her breasts. Breathing hard in short gasps she stood there waiting to be seen and calling herself a dirty teasing slut.

Jay was already behind her, she guessed by the steps she had heard from outside.

Amy's heartbeat was fast, the muscles of her cunt were contracting lightly. The slut in her was on fire but her mind told her to end this craziness, it told her that this was going much too far.

She had to stop it.

So she grabbed her bag.

"Damn Fuck" cursed when the handle was caught by a hook in the bottom of this damn trunk. Fumbling with the bag she couldn't change the wanton position she was into. Her legs were still spread to steady her and her ass was lewdly pointing up when she fought with the hook to free her bag.

She senesced him getting behind her and a moment later she felt him.

Shocked she let go of her bag. Amy felt her pussy-lips getting pushed apart.

"Oh, shit" she thought and shuddered when two hands griped her hips. The head of a strange cock forced his way through her vaginal opening and slowly but steady pushed deeper into her soaking wet and willing cunt.

"This can't be true, I never where with another man than Jake. I have to stop him" her mind cried but not a single word came out of her mouth until his cock hit bottom deep inside her. Then she panted and moaned out loud.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck yeah ... oh god ....please ... oh please fuck ... oh fuck me ...don't stop... yeah please fuck that cunt... oh yeah do me hard..." and he did.

He pulled his cock completely out of her pussy only to slam it back, in a hard and fast movement, he hit bottom at full force.

"Oh yeah, you little teasing slut...you kept me hard for hours... now I will fuck that sweet little cunt... oh shit... you wanton little whore ...I'll fuck you raw... you slut ... I'll make you come ...come for me ..." and it only took him some forceful strokes and those crude words to bring sweet little Amy over the edge.

The muscles of her cunt clutched this hard cock and she screamed out her orgasm. Her voice echoed deep into the trunk "Oh fuck yeah ... shit ... I'm about'ahhh ... oh god I'm coming"

When the fist waves subsided, her mind cleared a little though she was still moaning and loving the feeling she was getting due to his hard treatment. She reminded herself that, for about a week, she was off the pill on advice of her doc. Even her boyfriend Jack had used a condom. She needed to tell this guy not to come inside her, not inside her fertile unprotected pussy.

"Fuck why did you get yourself into this shit...but damn! ... it feels soooo good ... don't stop... don't ever stop... he shouldn't come inside you... oh fuck that cunt... oh yeah..." her mind was about to overload again when Jakes hard treatment drove her unstoppable to the next point of no return, again she felt it building unstoppable. Her lewd, slutty behaviour, fucking in the middle of a parking lot, fucked by a guy she just met, it drove her insane and made her unbelievable hot. She needed to come again and knew soon his big hard cock would provide her the release.

He pounded into her real hard by now, at each stroke he nearly pulled completely out of her narrow little slit and then hammered into her like mad. She felt him hit bottom at each stroke and knew nothing was ever this deep inside her.

Her whole pussy was stretched wider and deeper then anytime before. Whenever he pulled out the vaginal-muscles gripped this cock so that it almost felt as if her insides were turned out.

She was on the edge of orgasm once again when he groaned "Oh fuck... you little whore ... I'm about'a come... shit you got such a sweet pussy... damn little slut" by this he pushed his cock in even deeper and for Amy felt like he was penetrating her cervix. She wanted more of this cock totally forgetting about anything else. About anything she should have told him.

"Fuck" she screamed" ... fuck me hard you stud... don't stop... I'm about to come... make your little slut come ... pump that cock into me, fuck me...oh please don't stop" she urged him on and he did. Pulling completely out and forcing his cock back into her opened waiting pussy, his cockhead penetrated her cervix again and again, though he couldn't stand it much longer. Amy enjoyed that feeling of this deep penetration and then the head of his cock expanded pushing this opening inside her pussy even wider apart, painfully tearing at it.

"Fuck I'm coming ... inside your cunt ... I'll fill ya litte snatch"

"Shit not on the pill...his cum...he must ... take it out" she her mind tried to cry but these thoughts seemed more like echoes from far away.

"Nearly there...don't stop ...fuck me... don't pull out... fill your slut with your cum...make me come again" were the thoughts that overlay her all sorrows.

"ohhhh yeah ... do it ... tear me .... Fill me... make your slut come." she cried out loud for him and anyone near to hear.

The first spurt of cum hit her fertile cervix and heavy spasms starting to rock her whole body. Bucking at his cock while it filled her unprotected pussy with loads of sperm she simply moaned out the pure pleasure she was feeling.

The amount he pumped into her was immense, combined with her own juices she felt it spill out between her vaginal lips and his still hard cock that was buried deep inside her. That still filled her insides with his sperm. The spasms of her pussy where harder then ever before and she inspired the most intense orgasm of her life.

It seemed like it could last forever one wave after the other washed over her and she only could moan and buck against him.

While she sailed through those never-ending waves of orgasmic spasms he started moving inside her again. Now the fucking she received was soft his hands gently glided over her belly up to her tits, kneading them and finally finding her hard nipples. He grabbed and pulled at them. She loved the way she got handled by him. This mixture of hard and gentle touching drove her wild.

Slowly the waves ebbed, he pulled out and Amy crashed on the carpet of the trunk. Her ass remained in that raunchy position. She felt her vaginal tunnel still opened wide and all the sperm dripping out and running down her tights.

Jay's orgasm subsided; his cock still moved in and out of this wonderful small and soft pussy.

He gently grabbed her firm tits though he couldn't refuse to pull at her hard nipples. He knew what he had done, he knew she wanted him to do so and still he couldn't believe his behaviour.

He had never fucked a girl like this before. No kissing, no foreplay he didn't even asked her if she wanted to. He just couldn't resist, he pushed his hard dick into that waiting wet cunt. Not caring what she liked, just fucking the shit out of that beautiful pussy in the roughest way ever ... this wasn't him.

And still it was the best sex he ever experienced. He watched her cum-dipping pussy, compared to the small slit before it looked almost destroyed but still so damn sexy. He already felt his cock springing back to life again. He took it and put it back into his jeans as fast as he could, just in case. Jay didn't know what to do or what to say, "Shit I don't even know the fucking name of this little cum dripping slut that crashed in my trunk".

"Ok... She wanted it, you wanted it...you're both given, in a kind of way... so your partners will never know... So what! ...everyone's happy ... nothing bad done" Jay took out his phone and took some pic's of that thoroughly used cunt.

The girl just tried to get out of the trunk when his phone rang. So he could keep it in his hand taking some more pictures. From the side he got a good one of this round ass and when she straightened the pic he got was divine. She stood straight the pink pants at the front were slipped down; exposing a good amount of this beautiful mound above her pussy the full firm tits were still peeking out of her top; the globes high and proud like formed on a sculpture; her face looked exhausted but still beautiful and that full lips smiled at him while her green eyes were nearly gleaming.

She looked wonderful like an angel, a freshly fucked angel. "She is happy ... that someone fucked the shit out of her" his mind took this as a kind of statement.

He felt his cock. It was rock hard inside his jeans again ... He had to take the call it was Lisa. When he said "Hi, how are you" the girl in front pulled down her top and her pants up. Lisa chatted away asking questions which he answered just by saying yes and no. His eyes and mind were still captured with that girl that took her bag out of his trunk, the girl he just had fucked, the beautiful small body, the full tits, the narrow little slit ... he just had filled with his cum. The cum that was running down the insides of her tights right now and made her even more sexy. It this was possible in any way.

Ready to leave she said "Bye" and distracted his trance.

He excused himself and by putting a hand over the micro he said bye too.

"Same time same place tomorrow?" she asked "I will need a ride again."

Perplexed he answered "Sure, I'll take you... see you"

With a bright smirk on her face she waved turned and made her way out of the parking lot by swinging her hips in the sexiest way he ever saw.

Lisa asked to whom he's talking so he told her the full story, expect some details.

"I was stopped by an officer for speeding but didn't got a ticket. Then we met at the gym and I gave him a lift." He never lied to her... the him referred to the officer he wouldn't hide that it is a girl he had taken with him and still it felt like a lie.

"Who wonders? You have to feel guilty. You stupid ass just fucked this girl" his mind jelled at his lame lie.

pjsexc
pjsexc
4 Followers