Pink Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa still talked about her work when Jay got into the car to drive home.

Amy was aghast by her behaviour she had just let a stranger fuck her unprotected pussy she even asked him to fill her with his sperm. The soft skin of her breasts still pressed against the rough carpet and she didn't dare to move. She felt used and exhausted but still light and happy like never before. Her whole body was gleaming though she was kind of humiliated it felt so damn good.

She was ashamed in the worst way ever but could have screamed out of joy.

"You have to get out of here... later we take care about your cum filled cunt... just get out say good bye and get your ass into a shower" Amy tried to steel herself.

Still not sure how to react to him she got out of the car and before she could turn to him a phone rang.

Amy stood in front of Jay as he got his call she beamed at him flashing a bright smile. Amy was relieved that she wasn't in the need to say anything but this was just one point that made her happy. She loved to see into his eyes they showed that lust for her. He just had fucked her and still looked like he wanted her once more. Or maybe only because he just brought her to this mind blowing orgasm.

The top was still up over her breasts and she also noticed that her pant had slid down. She pulled them back in place this little flashing couldn't embarrass her anymore. Now she had had sex with 2 men in her whole live and the second one stood in front of her so why should she be ashamed about showing her tits to him.

It was his girlfriend. Amy got her bag, and pulled her clothing back so she was ready to leave then softly whispered a "Bye"

He laid a hand over the cell and unable to stop her words she asked if he would again give her a lift tomorrow.

Amy was shocked by her own words, they almost sounded as if she asked him to fuck her again. Abashed she rapidly turned to leave and then she heard him answering that he would do so. The heat between her tights was getting unbearable again. She got horny again, her freshly fucked and cum filled pussy again screamed for a cock.

"This can't be true. What a strange day! ...Luckily this sloppy cunt can't get wetter then it already is" she smiled at herself and gave him a wink. Looking over her shoulder she found the tent in his jeans and a wicked grin lay on her face when she leaved by shaking her ass in the sexiest way she could think of.