Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 04

Story Info
The Pixie and The Minx.
10.3k words
4.7
31.1k
26

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Pixie and The Minx"

"Johnny... wake up...dumbass!"

With that short verbal warning, I felt my body being shaken. I opened my eyes and momentarily forgot where I was, but I felt a warm sleeping body nestled up against me. As I knocked out the cobwebs from my eyesight, I saw the outlines of the voluptuous curves that is Anita. From her lack of movement and deep breathing, I knew that she wasn't the source of me being awoken. I rolled away from Anita to the other side of the bed and I could clearly see the taut naked body of Laney standing to the right of the bed with an annoyed look on her face and my cell phone in her hand.

"Johnny, get up, your phone has been going crazy for the last half hour. Some guy named Brett is on the phone and needs to speak with you right away."

I managed to mumble a reply, "Huh?"

Before I could mutter another word, I felt myself being physically pulled up from the bed courtesy of the naked Mighty Mouse herself. As soon as I was up on my feet, Laney jabbed the phone into my abdominals and moved a few feet away from me still visibly annoyed.

I fumbled with the phone for a few seconds and placed it to my ear.

I don't recall the exact words that were said between Brett and myself. I just remember being in shock as I took in what Brett was saying. The only other vivid thing that I remember of that call was the transformative look on Laney's face from annoyance to concern. I hung up the phone, plumped myself down on the edge of the bed, leaned over and looked at the floor.

"Johnny, what's going on?" I felt the tiny but strong hands of Laney now resting on my shoulders in support.

"It's April, it's my fault."

"What are you talking about? Who's April?"

With my eyes still closed, I rolled my head back and around to stretch out the stress pain that just formed in and around my neck. When I re-opened my eyes, I was eye level with two hard nipples aimed directly at my forehead. As much as Laney's perky tits were always a welcome sight, now wasn't the time to give in to my desires. I looked up at Laney's face to see both a concerned look and a warm, comforting smile.

"That was my roommate Brett. Apparently, my friend April is at our place looking for me. She's a mess and Brett thinks something happened to her but she's not currently coherent, probably something to do with her asshole boyfriend...Shit, this is all my fault."

"Johnny, how in the world is this your fault?"

"Her boyfriend is a big-time prick that treats her like dog shit. She broke down yesterday during a break at work and went into great detail about the verbal and mental abuse that he regularly puts her through. She's a good friend so after the initial shock wore-off, I told her that she deserved better. Damn, Laney, I really pressed her about rising above this toxic relationship and I'm afraid whatever happened to her was a direct result of our talk."

With that I put my head into my hands as I came to terms with what was going on. I gave April that pep talk while she was under the influence of my powers of persuasion. Even though I still agree with what I said to her, I don't know if the influence of the pills inadvertently and carelessly put her in harm's way. Maybe without my powers she would have tried a different strategy to get out of that poisonous relationship.

I didn't have too much time to linger as I once again felt myself being forcefully pulled up off the bed and back onto my two feet. Laney grabbed the back of my neck with both hands and lowered my head so that we were eye level. Laney's warm smile was gone.

"You dumbass, stop feeling sorry for yourself. It sounds like she is better off without this prick. If she's strong, she'll pull through and leave him in the dust. Come on, get your ass in the shower before you head back."

"Wait, why? I need to get there now."

"You smell like beer and sex. Not exactly the best smell to console somebody with, especially a female."

Laney was absolutely right and I could use a few minutes to get my head straight before heading home. I looked at my phone for the time and realized that it was only midnight. I got roofied in the mid afternoon and we were back at Anita's place by early evening so by now the drug's effectivity had worn off. The pills were in my car, so I don't know how Laney and Anita were going to react without HRS-101's influence over them so I better get a move on to be safe.

I stumbled into the master bathroom's walk-in shower and planted my forehead against the tiled wall as I turned on the hot water. I stayed in this position for a few minutes reflecting on the last 24 hours as the water descended on to my shoulders and upper back. In a very short time, these pills have rewarded me with the fulfillment of some unbelievable fantasies but was putting April in harm's way worth it?

WHACK!!

Shit, I felt a sharp pain resonating from my right butt-cheek. Even in my haze, I quickly turned around to see Laney just a foot behind me in the shower playfully smiling at me with one hand fingering herself and the other wagging a body wash bottle at me...

"I figured, since I was up, I could help."

She removed her hand from her wet clit and grabbed a hold of my rapidly hardening member. She started to stroke me slowly while squirting soap on to my chest. Without letting go of my now rock-hard dick, Laney managed to fully lather and rub the soap on to my body with the other hand. Most of my body relaxed as she expertly and firmly massaged me with one hand while slowly building me into ecstasy with the other.

I looked her over while she was working quickly on me as this was the first time that I've seen her without the pink tint courtesy of the pills. With her brown hair with blonde streaks in a pony-tail, I got a really good look at her beautiful facial features. She had a lean, elongated face with a cute button nose, large expressive brown eyes, and small, round cheekbones. I watched the water deflect off my body and cascade down over her perky nipples, washboard stomach and legs. Her nipples were once again at attention and I felt the instant desire to massage those tootsie rolls with my tongue.

I leaned over and placed her nipple in my mouth and slowly rotated it with my tongue. She nearly let go of my shaft from the sensation but managed to quickly recover and resume stroking my dick. She was gradually quickening the pace, so I decided to quicken the rotation of my tongue around her nipple. As her moaning got louder, she tightened her grip and started to really tug on my dick. I slipped my hand in between her thighs, inserted my fingers inside the opening of her extremely wet pussy and started to rub her clit. Naturally, the response was immediate. At this point, it was a competition to see who could get each other off first. Unfortunately, experience beat youth as I felt myself no longer able to fight off my orgasm with her quickening pace. Quick as a cat, Laney unlocked herself from my grasp and got down in a catcher's position. She replaced her hand with her mouth on my cock and I finally came into her warm, inviting mouth. As I finished my orgasm, I leaned on my side against the tiled wall of the shower.

Laney sprung back up to the standing position, turned off the shower, and punched me in the shoulder.

"Okay, you're clean and properly woken up! Get home and take care of your friend!"

I turned to walk out of the shower and I immediately regretted turning my back to Laney. "Whack" She got me again with an open palm to the same right butt-cheek.

"Damn Laney!" I winced and smiled at the same time.

As I toweled myself down and mentally tried to suppress the pain from my butt-cheek, I realized that Laney now had a choice and she chose to jump into the shower with me. In a weird way, these pills were becoming an ice breaker of sorts, as both Laney and April chose to continue with whatever sexual activity that we were engaged in even after the pills had worn off.

-----

I pulled into my apartment complex about a quarter to one in the morning. It was your typical gated apartment complex with approximately 50 apartments spread over 5 buildings with a fitness center, pool, and basketball court. I've been here for 3 years since I moved out from the East Coast with Brett. Before we left, Brett was more of an acquaintance than a friend, actually a friend of a friend. He's a nice guy and a great roommate as we didn't get into each other's business too often.

He met me in the living room as I walked into the apartment.

"Hey Johnny, I wouldn't have called you if it wasn't an emergency."

"No worries, Brett, I should be apologizing to you for having your Friday night upended."

"It's ok, Molly is with her family tonight, so I had a free night to just chill. Your friend April is in your room. Dude, she's really upset about something and it took her a long time to get a hold of herself. I got her some tea and she's currently laying down in your bed."

"Wait, we have tea?"

"Haha, believe it or not we do. Kristy left it here a while back." Molly was his current girlfriend where Kristy was 3 or 4 girlfriends before (I could never keep them straight). Brett was someone who was addicted to being in monogamous relationships and Southern California was a hot bed for young single professionals. He hadn't gone a month in 3 years without being in a relationship. He would invite me out occasionally with whomever he was dating but I wasn't a big fan of being a 3rd wheel.

"Thanks bro, I owe you big time."

In a first, I knocked on my own bedroom door. There was no answer so I slowly opened the door to my room. The only source of light was my desk lamp which Brett must have set to the lower setting. This gave the room a warm and comforting glow which I'm sure is exactly what April needed. I looked over at my bed and there she was thankfully sleeping.

After brushing my teeth, I slipped into bed with her. I wasn't going to wake her and figured whatever is going on I would find out about in the morning. As I was getting comfortable, April stirred, opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey"

"Hey April" I replied as I looked over her face. Thankfully there was no signs of physical trauma to her face. However, her face was a little puffy from all of the crying that she did earlier in the evening. Even without make-up on and puffy eyes, she was a beautiful woman. She reached over and gave me a huge bear hug. As she was hugging me, I realized that she was wearing my favorite ¾ blue sleeve baseball shirt. I also realized that there was no bra underneath this shirt as her rock-hard nipples were poking through the fabric against my bare chest.

Our eyes locked again. "Are you ok?"

"I will be. We can talk in the morning. Do you mind if I just lay here with you for the night?"

"Sure thing, whatever you need."

With that she placed her head against my chest and was out cold within minutes. I wasn't far behind her.

-----

I eventually opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. Wow, I must have slept like a log as it was almost 10 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't move the rest of my body as April was still using me like a full-body pillow. I gradually moved her arm and head off of my upper chest and replaced it with a pillow as I slid off the bed. I needed to clear my head, so I grabbed a can of beer from my mini-fridge I kept in my bedroom and headed towards the bathroom. As I opened my bedroom door, I saw a post-it note on it from Brett. He left to go join Molly and her family for the rest of the weekend at her parent's house outside of town.

For the 3rd time in 24 hours, I entered a shower. As the water began to descend down on to my body, I cracked open the beer. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes, and drank in the crisp light flavor of the golden ale that was in the can. Nothing like a shower beer to start off my day, which is a ritual that I started back in college to calm my nerves during finals week. This has been the craziest 24 hours of my life and I needed to do something familiar to center myself.

My alone time in the shower didn't last long as I heard the door open and felt the cooler air of the apartment swoop into the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain and was greeted by one of the most beautiful sights known to man. There was April with her infectious smile completely nude from head to toe with a can of beer in each hand. This is exactly the way that I would love to start everyday if I could.

I couldn't help myself. "Nice cans!"

"Uh-huh, you're welcome, I gift-wrapped that one for you. If I remember correctly, I think you prefer something else on me over my cans." You're damn right, you bubble-butt pixie!

With that, she entered the shower and placed the beers in the shower caddy. She reached her arms around my neck and pulled me into a sweet embrace. Afraid that I was going to fall over due to the soreness in my legs and abs from the last 24 hours of sexual activities, I placed my left palm against the wall and wrapped my right arm around April's upper body. We made out under the spray of hot water, and I loved the sensation of her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. I started to move my hands down her back as the make-out session continued but as I got to her lower back, she startled me by grimacing in pain.

In shock, I backed away and tried to gently nudge April to turn around. She reluctantly obliged and I was filled with both concern and anger as I got a look at a bad black and blue bruise on her lower back. It looked like it was still swelled up and obviously sensitive to the touch.

"Oh my God, April, are you ok? Was this J.R.?"

April looked up at me with tears starting to form in her eyes. "We'll talk later but right now, I have other things in mind."

With that, April grabbed a beer from the caddy and tipped it onto my body so that a trail of beer started to descend down my chest towards my abdominal area. April leaned down and started to lick the beer off of my wet chest while mixing in some wet body kisses. My dick sprang back to life in no time and April wrapped her hand around it as she continued to smother my lower chest and abs with her mouth. Coupled with the hot water raining down my back, there were so many pleasurable sensations hitting my body at the same time.

It was time to return the favor as I helped April to her feet and leaned in with my beer. I had to taste some beer-covered nipples. I tipped the beer slightly above her perky tits and watched the flow of sweet nectar travel down her beautiful curves. I swooped in with an open mouth right under the hard tootsie roll of her nipple. I let the first few drops of alcohol fall down off of her nipple directly into my mouth. After the first satisfying taste, I wrapped my lips around April's golden ale covered nipples and began to suck and lick to my heart's content. April's moans were all of the incentive that I needed to know that I was doing the right things.

After a few minutes of using April's tits as alcoholic lollipops, I moved my way south on her body. In particular, I enjoyed using my tongue to get all of the beer suds out of April's bellybutton. I actually finished the can of beer on her smoothly toned abs. Since I was already down and my legs were burning from the soreness, I didn't grab the second beer and instead reached out to indulge on April's wet pussy. She seemed to like my decision as she wrapped one of her hands around my head as my tongue teased the area around her pussy. I recalled from our last shower that she was especially sensitive in the insides of her upper thighs. I could tell that she was getting aroused from the teasing.

She grew impatient with my teasing and tried to direct the logistics of my mouth to her pussy. Unlike yesterday, I decided to hold strong and continue to tease. After a few attempts, April finally gave in to the teasing. I relished kissing the soft flesh of her inner thighs and lightly blowing over her pussy lips as I alternated between each thigh. This technique had April wiggling in pleasure as her fingernails dug lightly into my upper back. After I was satisfied with my teasing, I laid down on the floor of the tub with my head resting on a face cloth on the opposite side of the showerhead. April didn't need instructions and she kneeled down so that she was straddling my head.

As her sweet wet pussy came in proximity of my mouth, it was met with my tongue as I twisted and caressed it on her clit. Thanks to all of my teasing, April wasn't ready for the direct pleasure of my tongue to her aroused clit and she had to steady herself by placing one of her hands on the wall and the other on the lip of the tub. It didn't take too long with my tongue probing and twirling every inch of her pussy to send April over the edge. I could feel her body tense up and she exclaimed in between moans that she was coming. Instead of backing off, I increased the intensity of my tongue speed and I could feel her body go from tensing up to heavily leaning against the wall of the shower. We stayed there for a few minutes as the hot water continued to come down on my legs and lower torso while the hot steam kept both of our bodies warm.

Finally, April pulled herself off which allowed me to get up as well. Even with the warmth of the shower, I was going to have to do some major stretching after this shower to soothe my aching body. April grabbed me by my shoulders and guided me back towards the shower head. After scooting by her in the much smaller shower of my apartment than the one from work, she twirled me around so that my back was towards the shower head and simultaneously got down on her knees with another beer magically appearing in her hand.

I can only imagine what my face looked like as I'm sure it had to be grinning like a lucky fool that won the lottery. I anxiously watched as April reached up with her hand and grabbed a hold of my rock-hard rod by its base. As she maneuvered the beer over my dick, she positioned my hard-on so that it was at a 45-degree angle pointed down. As if I was watching something in slow-motion, I watched her start to pour with a trickle of beer descending on to my dick. As the beer flowed down around the veins of my dick, April wrapped her lips around the tip of my penis allowing just enough room for the beer to enter her mouth. As the first swig of beer fully disappeared into her mouth, she started to pump my hard on while simultaneously started to bob her mouth on the top half of my rod.

This dual action motion sent incredible pleasure throughout my body and I needed to center my focus. So naturally, I grabbed the 3rd beer and started to chug it. April continued to use the beer can to amplify the blowjob on my dick. I could feel the swell of my orgasm rising and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out too much longer. I looked down at April and nodded to her to signal that I was about to cum. She clamped her mouth down on my cock just in time as I unleashed what felt like one giant continuous stream of cum into her mouth. Even though she did gag a little bit, April didn't flinch and she finished me off like a trooper.

After she gulped the last drop of cum, she let go of my dick and I stumbled back until I was resting against the shower nobs. I closed my eyes not wanting to let go of this moment of ecstasy. I felt April's hands cup my lower face and then she pulled me back into the stream of the shower. My eyes were still closed when I felt April's lips press to mine. I finally opened my eyes and momentarily pulled away from the kiss causing April to open her eyes as well. We locked eyes and she flashed that patented radiant smile at me.

I grabbed the body wash and started to cover April's body in soapy suds. As I caressed her body, I asked her, "so what happened April?"