Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06A

Story Info
Weekend at Mickey's - Part 1.
14.3k words
4.76
20.6k
18

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard you dumbasses needed a ride home!?!"

I closed my eyes in disbelief as I immediately knew who was picking us up. I nervously chuckled to myself as I felt like I just got caught with both of my hands in the cookie jar. I opened my eyes and turned around to face the proverbial music.

I was a little shocked to see that Laney was actually smiling at us from the front passenger's seat of the cobalt blue SUV that had pulled up. Even in my current foggy mental state, I recognized the SUV right away and craned my neck to look in and confirm that the voluptuous Anita was behind the wheel. Unlike Laney who was amused by the situation, Anita wasn't smiling and did not look too pleased to be playing chauffeur.

On the other hand, my brother was happily confused by the situation. Displaying his usual lack of subtlety, he was checking out the two hot MILFs in the SUV like a dog in heat. I watched as my brother acted like a real-life looney toon with his eyes about to pop out of his head and his tongue wagging. His head was on a swivel as he would take turns checking out the MILFs followed by shooting me a confused look on how I knew these two luscious ladies and then repeat. This went on for a few minutes while I started to talk to my favorite yummy mommies!

"Good morning ladies, we appreciate the ride."

I started to move towards the SUV but my feet felt like they were stuck in cement. On top of this, I was straining for air as if my chest was going to collapse on to my lungs from both exhaustion and starvation. For somebody in his mid-20's that semi-regularly works out, this sudden depletion of energy despite a couple hours of sleep was startling. I continued to push through until I got parallel to the front of the car and then placed my hands to my hips and took a few deep breaths out of necessity.

The look of disappointment and annoyance on Anita's face transformed into a look of concern as she looked me over. Even Laney's smile and trademark banter dissipated quickly as she now had a look of absolute shock written across her face.

Anita broke the momentary silence. "Johnny, are you alright? You don't look or sound so good!"

I started to speak but struggled as my voice came out a bit gravelly. "Yeah, just a little tired and hungry."

"Come on and get in the car, we'll take care of you!" Laney was now in full mother mode. Mikey grabbed my arm and guided me to the back seat of the SUV. If it wasn't for Mikey, I don't know if I would have been able to climb in on my own.

As Mikey jumped into the seat on the other side of the car, he was now the only one in the vehicle sporting a look of annoyance. Knowing my brother, he was pissed that we were getting a ride from two hot MILFs that now only had concern for his sex-drained brother. And I couldn't blame him one bit!

After Mikey introduced himself to the ladies, he turned to me. "Let's hit a 7/11 and get something in you. We need something to pull you back into the land of the living."

I nodded as I made eye contact with Anita via the rear-view mirror. Her eyes of concern worried me quite a bit. I've never ran a marathon but I'm pretty sure that this is how I would feel afterwards. Thankfully, I wasn't sore anywhere, just plain dead-tired. I placed my hand in my pocket and felt the breath-mint tin that was still in there. As I touched it, I could faintly hear the remaining two pink pills of persuasion moving around inside the tin. Damn it, these pink pills were the cause and effect of what was going on right now. The double-dosage of pills provided some new and unique persuasive abilities but it sure as hell took a toll on my body.

Should I have double-dosed on those pills last night? I closed my eyes and pictured the row of beautiful coed buns waiting for my raging boner from just a few hours ago. Yep, totally worth it!

I must have nodded off on these thoughts as I was awoken by a hard nudge to my shoulder from my brother. We were at the convenience store already as my door was open and Mikey was trying to shove a large can of Monster energy drink and a protein bar into my hands. I nodded at him in appreciation and weakly grabbed both.

Thankfully, my brother had popped the can open and started to remove the wrapper on the protein bar. Damn, I felt like a little kid that needed his Mom to cut his food for him. I took a bite of the protein bar and it tasted like cardboard covered in chocolate. I took a sip of the energy drink trying to put that awful tasting bar down. I repeated this for the next few minutes hoping that this would put some wind in my sails. Unfortunately, I was feeling absolutely no effect from the drink or protein bar, not that I expected to. I knew that the only way that I could recover from my current condition quickly is taking the last two pills that I had packed in that tin.

I contemplated over this for a few minutes. I truly didn't want to become dependent on these pills no matter how great the sexual benefits have been. I did take approximately 100 of these pills from David's hotel room so my fun with the pink pills of persuasion eventually would end and I didn't want to be a junkie for these things when it does. As I was drifting along in my thoughts, I glanced over at Mikey who looked like he was having the time of his life chatting with these hot cougars. I could tell that he was pretending not to notice me and hoping that I wouldn't screw up his chances with either Anita or Laney.

Oh hell, I really missed Anita and her giant cans! I dug deep into the energy reserves as I opened the tin, grabbed the pills and swallowed them with a sip of Monster. Within mere seconds, I felt a surge of energy ripple throughout my body along with the pink tint returning to my vision. Acting like Popeye after downing a can of spinach, my body quickly transitioned from a slouched down and out position to a body of a rejuvenated young man ready for some action. In the process, I completely startled everybody else in the car! That wasn't the only thing brought back to life as my boner was now back to its recently familiar raging form and desperately trying to get out of my slacks. I re-positioned myself and covered it as much as I could with my arm so that my brother wouldn't notice.

"Holy Shit, welcome back bro!"

"Johnny, dang, that energy drink must have done the trick!"

I smiled at the shocked faces and replied, "thank you everybody for your help!" I then turned to Mikey, and asked him, "what's your favorite thing about California besides the beautiful ladies and perfect weather?"

Mikey was now grinning ear to ear. "24-hour taco shops bro!"

I was still famished and though much appreciated the thought, these energy drinks and bars simply weren't going to do the trick. Pink pills were step one and Mexican food was step two in my recovery plan. Step 3 was re-introducing my lips to every inch of Anita's body!

"Anita, could you please do us a favor and head over to Super Sergio's? There's a California Burrito there with my name on it. And of course, I'm buying for everybody else. It's the least that I could do for this ride." With a simple persuasive thought, Laney and Anita both agreed that this was a great idea much to the absolute surprise and delight of my brother!

-----------------

Apparently, Anita and Laney had just finished a hike on a nearby mountain and were not far from the Sorority house when Laney sent a text to my phone to see what I was up to. Fortunately for us, Mikey happened to have borrowed my phone at that time as he was entering in Meredith's digits for me. Thankfully for everybody involved, Mikey has no shame, answered her text and got us the ride shortly thereafter.

As we were getting out of the car in the Super Sergio's parking lot, we got our first full looks at Anita's and Laney's outfits. I thought Mikey's jaw was going to hit the pavement as he laid his eyes on the ridiculously toned and tan body of Laney along with the soft and curvaceous Anita in their cute and colorful workout gear! After scarfing down some burritos like it was our last meal, we made our way back to my place.

Even with the pink pills of persuasion at my disposal, Laney was naturally curious in Mikey like it was on her perverted bucket list to hook up with brothers. With her trademark boundless exuberant energy of somebody twenty years younger, she led my now drooling brother into Brett's room. Thankfully, the coast was clear as Brett and Molly were at this all-day St. Patty's Day pub crawl. I'll have to remind Mikey to wash the sheets afterwards. I wasn't looking forward to that awkward but necessary exchange!

As for Anita and me, we retreated to my room. I took a seat on the edge of my bed as I mentally instructed Anita to put a little show on for me. Of course, Anita wore the more modest outfit of the two MILFs even though there wasn't much that could contain her natural monster curves. She had on black yoga pants that look spray-painted on to her big ass. She was more successful in hiding her large chest with a grey wind breaker that was zipped up all the way to her neck hiding her cleavage. She had her long jet-black hair in a ponytail that was poking out of a black ballcap. Even with minimal make-up on, she was absolutely gorgeous with naturally full lips, round slightly freckled cheeks and dark, mysterious cocoa brown eyes. Her husband must be both dumb and blind to not realize what he had at home. There's no way that his secretary was as hot as Anita!

To help give us a little sense of privacy, I put some music on. Ironically, the first song on today's playlist was Sade's "Smooth Operator." Anita gave me a smirk as Sade's smooth vocals starting to fill the room. I simply shrugged my shoulders and then proceeded to lean back on my bed getting more comfortable.

Anita started her little strip tease by sarcastically throwing her ballcap at me and then pulling out her ponytail so that her luscious locks of black hair fell to her shoulders. She started to sway her hips and tease out her hair for me while giving me seductive looks. She then teased me with a few false starts on unzippering her wind breaker. My tongue was wagging in anticipation in wanting to see what was currently hidden by the folks at Adidas. As the zipper finally made its way down towards Anita's waist, her bust literally burst out for freedom. I can now see why she was wearing the wind breaker as her peach athletic tank top and sports bra underneath were simply no match for her large breasts.

With the windbreaker now on the floor of my room, Anita did a little spin and bent over putting her big ass on display for me. The yoga pants were working overtime at this point stretching itself to its limits to cover her beautifully large caboose. With Sade playing in the background, Anita started to rhythmically move her ass like she was a snake charmer which was definitely working my very attentive pocket snake. As she did this, she gradually backed into the bed. As if we were playing a game of reverse pin the tail on the donkey, she dropped her ass onto my boner and started to grind into it to the beat of the song. If this happened a few weeks ago, my dick would have surely prematurely taken off from this. Thankfully, my mental and physical restraint had improved over the course of the last week.

After a few minutes of intense dry humping, I reached up and grabbed Anita's large chest from behind as Mary J. Blige filled the room with her soulful sound. I started to massage them but realized that there was just too much fabric between her breasts and my anxious fingers. Anita came to the same realization and her peach tank top was off and flung across my room in no time. Now it was time to get that heavy-duty sports bra off and it took our combined efforts to peel it off and over her head. Her large bust fell heavily into my open hands as my fingers went right to work in providing sensual sensations to both her nipples and its surrounding flesh. All the while, she hadn't stopped grinding on my impatiently hard dick.

I knew she was wet, but I really wanted to find out how badly. She mercifully lifted up off of my boner and bent over. She allowed me to do the honors as I reached to her sides to ensure that I was not obstructing my view of the pending booty that was about to be revealed. As I slowly pulled down the fabric of her yoga pants, her panties were so wet that they clung to her moist pussy. With her pants off, I returned my attention to her panties and delightfully watched as the soaked panties reluctantly peeled off the skin of her body. With one hand palming her now exposed beautiful ass, I reached in between her legs with my other hand and confirmed what I already knew. My dessert of wet MILF pussy was ready to be served!

I jumped off the bed and laid Anita down across my mattress. I ripped off my shirt as she opened up her legs. I quickly put myself in between that space by laying belly first with my face just inches away from her beautiful pussy with a well-manicured patch of dark pubic hair just above it. As I re-acquainted myself with the taste of her pussy, she completely made herself comfortable by repositioning one of her feet to rest onto my lower back. I went to work on tasting the sweet juices and flesh of her pussy. With all of the practice lately, I became more attuned with paying particular attention to any spot where I felt the female body tense up in delight and Anita had no problem providing those hints. I truly enjoyed the sensation of her fingers gingerly combing through my hair to signal her appreciation of my oral work.

I would have stayed in this position for the rest of the morning, but Anita tapped me on the arm signaling that she wanted to switch things up. I stood up in surprise hoping that I didn't disappoint her with my tongue work, but I realized quickly that this wasn't the case as she sat up with an ear-to-ear grin. Her eyes were locked-in to my boner that was still desperately trying to escape my khaki pants. With one hand, she grabbed a hold of my boner and gave it a few squeezes which caused me to close my eyes in delight. With her other hand, she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. My pants fell down leaving just my boner being hidden by my black boxer briefs.

She teased me a few minutes by playfully toying with my dick through my briefs and even placed her mouth on the fabric-covered boner to rachet up the anticipation. She finally lowered my briefs and my dick sprang to glorious freedom.

"Well, hello there!" This was the first words spoken since we entered the room and the only words as Anita followed this up by swallowing my dick whole. I had to steady myself as I didn't want to fall over from the unbelievable sensation that just overtook my body. I watched a professional at work as she expertly gave every part of my penis love with her tongue and lips. Just as I did with her, she intuitively paid attention to certain parts and techniques that made my body tense up in pure ecstasy.

When she decided to wrap up this unbelievable blowjob, she did so by kissing her way up my body as she got back to her own feet. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her in by the waist. It was a hot mess as our tongues wrestled for dominance in each other's mouths. Meanwhile, my dick was poking her hard into her rib cage, so Anita snaked one of her hands between our bodies to jerk me off while we made out.

Eventually, I got Anita to lay back down on my bed. I got in between Anita's legs and teased my hard-on right at the surface of her pussy lips. Anita wasn't in the mood for foreplay and pulled me down into her in one abrupt move. We locked eyes and I could see the lust in her eyes. I placed my hands just above her head and started to methodically thrust myself into her. As I got into a good rhythm, she wrapped her arms tightly around my upper back. Within minutes, Anita's moaning became more intense and I knew that she was close to orgasm. To help her cross the threshold, I picked her legs up and placed each one onto my shoulders. I then proceeded to bury myself deep into her pussy over and over again until Anita erupted into her orgasm. Her moaning transformed into a mixture of screaming and panting. I didn't let up and continued to pump myself into her until well after her orgasm subsided.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, Anita pulled me into a tight embrace and whispered into my ear. "Damn, I haven't felt that good in years!"

With that, she pushed me off of her and I laid back on the bed to catch my breath. Anita popped up off the bed and grabbed my legs. She pulled me closer to the edge of my bed so that my legs were hanging off. She climbed back on to the bed and straddled over me with her back to me. She then lowered her beautiful round ass on to my boner. Using her hands on my mattress, she started to propel herself up and then back down on my dick. Realizing quickly that this might end disastrously if I didn't properly anchor us, I firmly planted my feet on to the floor of my room while grabbing Anita from the bottom of her breasts. With my new handmade bra firmly in place, Anita picked up the pace and relentlessly impaled her ass with my dick.

I wish this position could last forever, but my orgasm clearly had a different timetable as I could feel it rapidly building. I quickly moved my hands from her breasts to her sides and gave her waist a slight squeeze to signal that I was about to erupt. Anita reluctantly got off and within seconds her mouth was bobbing furiously up and down my now throbbing boner. My body tensed up as I could feel my cum starting its journey towards to its beautiful destination. I closed my eyes as the first shot of cum splashed against the back of Anita's throat. This was quickly followed by additional bursts and much to my amazement, Anita didn't flinch at either the speed or the volume of my orgasm.

When I had finished, Anita stood up, swallowed and laid down in my bed. She pulled up the sheet over her now glistening naked body and pulled me in with her. We kissed for a few minutes until I realized that I had yet to sample her luscious tits with my mouth today. I quickly remedied this by massaging her tits with both my mouth and my fingers. With amazement, I could feel the weight of her large pillows of flesh as I tried to lift her nipples with my tongue. After a few minutes of suckling on her beautiful breasts, I shot her a glance. Anita was asleep with a big smile plastered across her face!

------------------

I let Anita rest in my bed as I got dressed and walked back into the living room of my apartment. I immediately saw Laney lounging on the apartment balcony with a glass of water in only her panties and Mikey's t-shirt with her hard nipples trying to poke out. Damn, my neighbors must be enjoying that show. I grabbed a glass of water and made my way to her. I still had the pink powers of persuasion but I was worried about my energy level once this latest dose wore off.

As I joined Laney on the balcony, she smiled at me. "I just made a man of your little brother."

I shot Laney a sarcastic look. "Ughhh... I'll forget that you said that."

Laney saw an opportunity and couldn't resist. "What, you don't want to hear how Mikey measures up against you in bed? Who goes down better? Who got the better end of the gene pool if you know what I mean?"

I shuddered at Laney's teasing. She was having too much fun at my expense. I needed to change the topic quickly. Thankfully, I had the pink pills to help me with this.

"Laney, can I ask you something?"

Laney gave an inquisitive look. "Sure, what's up?"

"I completely appreciate everything, but you didn't have to help me with April last weekend or pick us up today. Why are you so good to me?"

Laney nodded at my reasonable question. "Johnny, did you think that you were the only one in a funk lately? Why do you think Anita and I were at that particular bar last Friday? There were far more classier joints that we could have a Cosmopolitan and kicked back in for the evening."