Pink Slip-pery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to endure the rhythmic contractions of her walls, he groaned as he pulled free. Julie let out a pitiful sounding whimper when the head popped out, and her legs trembled. He stumbled back and managed to sit down on the coffee table without upending it, leaving him staring straight into her gaped pussy.

Cum bubbled up as he watched through half-lidded eyes. His cream dripped from her labia to either spatter on the floor or run in rivulets down her leg. With his brain still only half-functioning, a weak grin tugged at his lips. He couldn't help thinking about every irritating thing Mr. Western had ever done as he watched his cum dribble from Julie's pussy.

She said something, but it was too muffled to make out between her pants. With a tremendous surge of willpower and his remaining strength, he levered up from the table and picked up his t-shirt.

Julie let out a squeak of surprise when he tucked the shirt between her legs. With gentle pushes and pulls, he guided her to sit down on the couch, and then fell in next to her. She leaned on his shoulder, still trying to catch her breath, but had enough for a satisfied moan.

"Didn't think I was ever going to stop coming," he said as he wormed an arm in behind her.

"Oh my god. I thought... I thought I was going to fly apart. I have never come like that before. Ever."

Rob let his head thump into the back of the couch and said, "Fucking incredible."

"Uh huh," she agreed, and then giggled.

As the adrenaline faded, he looked at her leaning against him — smiling with her eyes closed. He reached up and stroked her hair, which drew a moan from her. The longer he held her, the guiltier he felt, until he couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"Hey — sorry about... Well, sorry I just ignored you instead of telling you what my problem was."

"I get it. It's okay. It's not as if I didn't know it would be trouble going out with someone from work. I know how my dad is." She paused and pursed her lips. "I kind of need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I knew who you were when I saw you, and I know Dad doesn't like you much. I was pissed at him, and thought flirting with you would be a good way to get back at him, since he was looking out the window."

Before he could even absorb that, she hastily added, "But that was before I spent time with you. It was all real after we hung out that first day. I didn't want to get you any more on Dad's bad side, but I had too much fun with you. Can you forgive me?"

"Yeah. Not as if what I did to you was any better," he answered. He realized that her father had known from the beginning, and he wasn't unemployed yet.

A shiver ran through her and she said, "I think you made up for it."

Rob chuckled and said, "Hope so. Want something to drink?"

"Please. I screamed myself hoarse."

Walking on weak legs with a dick still covered in cum and pussy juice residue was never fun, but he made it to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bottles of water. Once he returned to the couch, Julie leaned back and lifted the shirt between her legs.

"Look at this," she said with laughter in her voice.

As if he could do anything else. The sight of her perfect pink pussy set off a surprising twitch in his dangling manhood.

"I meant how much cum there is, but you can look at that too," she said, and then twitched her eyebrows.

"Can't help it," he said as he handed her the water.

His throat wasn't in much better shape than hers, so they both finished their water in short order. His eyes kept drifting to her bared body, and hers had developed a habit of wandering between his legs as well. The kiss that followed was inevitable — and hungry.

Rob sucked in a rush of air through his nose when her fingers wrapped around his manhood, hastening the flow of blood already causing it to straighten.

"Not as if you could get in any more trouble," she said with a crooked grin before leaning into his lap to slurp his hardening cock between her lips.

Totally worth it, he thought as they warmed up for round two.

****

Hope you enjoyed this quickie. Missed Valentine's with this one, but figured it will be good for next year LOL

Don't forget to vote, and feel free to take advantage of the comment form and favorite button. It's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more with new stories.

12