Pink Walls

Story Info
A guy receives a mail and is taken to hell for some sex.
3.4k words
3.9
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark5160
Mark5160
11 Followers

Pink Walls:

To think that all of this started with a simple mail, just a small freaking weird mail Gregory could have ignored.

He was just like you and me, 20 years old, 1m85 (6.07 feet), 81 kg (178,574 lb) with blond hair. (Well. More like me except for the name actually).

But one day. It all started when Gregory decided to make an anime night. As he was watching some weird boobs and schoolgirl filled anime. As he was watching it and eating some popcorn he prepared himself, his mail bell rang.

He looked at this and took a look at the email address absolutelynotsuspiciousaddress. (Yes! I now it's not even funny) just saw an empty mail with a weird rectangular red button with "click on this!" written on it.

He just decided to delete it. In the morning, Gregory took a new look at his mails only to find the same exact mail but this time with "No! No! Don't delete it. Just click on this!" in it.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Gregory said already angry about this mail! He went down it and saw a "Not at all" written lower in the mail.

"Uuuh! Whatever!" He said again, this time clicking on the button.

A webpage opened itself. It looked like the website of some dirty weird strip or sex club. Gregory didn't feel very comfortable about this, but he decided to continue anyway.

There were several links that (theoretically) led to "hours, location, contact, catalog (WTF)...".

A video with no image at all was ready to be played. He clicked on play.

A (really) sexy woman appeared on the screen. She had high cheekbones, deep beautiful eyes with black irises and matching dark hair that went down to her wide voluptuous child-bearing hips. She was dressed in a black skin-tight office suit and a short skirt. Her breast seemed to be of moderate size but perfectly rounded and firm.

The background and the surrounding looked a lot like a luxury hotel. But it was not possible to make out the small details of the surroundings.

"Hi dear ladies and gentlemen." (Gods above and higher her voice was soooo damn sexy).

"My name is Mistress. I'm the of the Fantasy hotel owner and you're among the lucky people who were allowed to taste...to feel...to discover and above all...to enjoy the pleasure my girls and I have to offer to you!"

"I knew it. A whore house or something!"

"I and my girls will be able to fill every fantasy you could have, would have or would want to have. Your wildest dreams, your dirtiest fantasies as well as your most wanted pleasures will be no more than a little game for us." She was talking with a seductive tone.

"That's becoming weird, really... freaking... weird." He thought.

"So, what do you think? Do you want to enjoy our...skills? Do you want to taste the pleasure we can give you? If yes, just click on the button right bellow this video and let us take care of everything!" As her sentence ended she blew a kiss to the camera, a puff of pink smoke being sent to it and the screen going black with a heart appearing in the center.

The said heart had two horns sticking out on the top, two demonic looking wings on the sides and a spade tipped tail "behind" it.

"Well! That was weird." Gregory said while looking below the video.

He indeed saw a button saying, "Yes! I want it!"

"Pffff...As if it could be true." He said while clicking on it.

A message box surrounded by some sort of pink smoke effect appeared:

"Thanks for accepting our proposals. Just wait please."

He suddenly felt like he was being lifted from his chair. Upon looking to the roof, he saw what looked like a portal and went through it without even having the time to react.

In another dimension, unknown to human who weren't allowed to enter in it, a busty 40 years old looking woman with brown hair tied up in a ponytail was waiting. Just like her boss, her breasts were of moderate size. But they were firm, and her ass was far more impressive than the one of her superior. She wore latex high heels boots and skintight latex top and pants (looks like it would hurt).

She was waiting for the next human she had to welcome and guide to the hotel.

The portal appeared, and the said human fell through it. He immediately regained his composure and lifted himself of the ground.

"Fuck! Where am I!?" He shouted. He found himself in a rather rocky world, it was warm but not unbearably so. It kind of looked like the hell level from DOOM but without the creatures, the statues and the irregular land. He saw a woman with BDSM accessories and suit on her approach him.

"Hello human." The woman said with an icy-cold tone. Her voice was incredibly sexy though.

Gregory looked at her body then at her face incredulously "Yeah...Hi. I guess."

"Do you know where you are and why?"

Gregory felt an oppressive sensation, like her presence itself would be enough to make him bend his knees and submit himself to her.

Too bad for her, he would have none of it.

"Not sure. But I guess you'll probably tell me. By the way who are you!" He answers incuriously.

"You are in hell. You are here because you accepted the offer of my master and I am your guide to the Fantasy hotel. Follow me." Her voice was demanding and authoritative.

"And why should I follow you?" He answered.

"Because you signed the contract and because I ordered it to you!" Her voice was still cold and authoritative.

"WTF!? You're not my mother as far as I know! And you don't have any order to give me!!" He angrily shouted. She immediately lost her character and composure.

"No but I'm your guide and a succubus from Hell! Have a bit of respect! You whiny little kid!"

"Stop shouting to me when I am shouting to you! You know what? I'll find this hotel myself! Fuck you!" He began to walk to the path she was going 2 minutes ago.

"Yeah! Beat it! You pathetic human virgin! You fucking 2 inches dick!" She tried to answer.

"How could you know?" He turned around a rock before coming back.

"Huuuh...Which way is it?" He asked normally.

"Oh. You just follow the path until you arrive." She said calmly and politely like she was orienting someone in a street.

"Thanks." He said.

"You're welcome!" She answered.

He continued to walk down the path until he ran into what indeed looked like a luxury hotel.

He approached the door and pushed it. The inside of the building looked like a palace of some sort.

He found himself in a great hall filled with people in various suits and clothes. Some were talking to each other, some seemed to be waiting for someone and some other were going further into the building.

He also noticed that several of them had horns, red skin and that there were also some humans. Men and women.

He looked at the surroundings. The wallpaper was red and stopped at around 1 meter higher of the ground and was replaced with carved wood, the carving represented sex scenes and orgies. He looked at the ceiling and saw what looked like a painting kind of like in the Sixtine chapel but instead of angels and God and whatever were demons, angels and human and some other weird creatures (still with some human features) having sex or even swallowing whole or "playing" with each other. Marble pillars were disposed along the room and were carved with forms of women and succubus. Golden (maybe even pure gold) statues were also disposed with some red chairs and sofa between those. Again, they either represented sex between human, demons and some other unknown creatures.

All of that made Greg feel a bit weird, but he didn't really care. It was still less disturbing than Internet after all.

He saw a counter with a pretty sexy black haired and horned woman behind it and walked to it.

"Hey. Excuse me. I guess I was kind of...invited...here." He uncomfortably asked.

She raised her eyebrow and looked at him. "Are you Gregory Vycer?"

"Yeah."

"Let me look." She said like she was bored of being there. She took a folder and opened it.

"So! First time, 20 years old, still virgin, rather stubborn and proud, weirdo, likes women...Alright."

"How do they freaking know that?" He thought.

"So. Who would you want for your first time here? Or your first time for that matter."

"Huuuh I don't really know who there is."

"Well! Here are our available girls." She handed him a list which he read.

"Frog girl? Succubus? Imp? Slime? Chimera? Amoeba girl????" He read until finding something that sounded weird but kind of reassured him.

"I'll take the pussy girl."

"Wow you begin with quite the specialty. Here is your card, just insert it into the reader and open the door. Get off your clothes and take a shower before entering the main room. She is extremely sensitive about that sort of thing. To find the room you just follow the boards with the numbers." She said coldly again while giving him the card.

"Thanks." He said as he began to walk, following as she said the boards and looking for the number on his card, kind of like in an airport.

He encountered several people coming out of some rooms and other entering them.

One guy came out of the room 55 holding a tentacle like the hand of a long-time lover. Saying goodbye and closing the door.

Gregory arrived at the door 73 and just like the receptionist told him, inserted the card in the reader. A bell rang, and he opened the door. He entered a room with a shelf and drawer on the left. It was extremely clean. On the other side of the room he found a shower with some untouched soap bottles.

"Maybe they change these after every customer." He thought.

While taking his shower he began wondering what this pussy girl would look like. Maybe she was a loli cat girl or maybe just a demon with an extremely dexterous vagina. Who knows?

He finished washing and drying himself. He went before the door reading a small warning plate saying "be careful about the step!"

He opened the door and entered the room completely naked. There was in fact a small step. Gregory lowered his foot carefully and stepped on something soft, warm and a bit slippery. After walking forward, a bit, the door closed it self behind him and he was surrounded by darkness. He heard a voice. A really cute, sweet, sexy feminine voice.

"Well. I didn't get a human visitor for quite some time."

Something didn't sound right. He heard like the voice was coming from everywhere around him.

"Where are you?" He said with the coolest voice possible.

"Right here." She said with a giggle. Her voice was really close this time. Right behind him.

He felt someone grab him from behind. Wet slippery arms grabbed him and rubbed fluids on the skin of his chest. He felt two huge protuberances pushed against his back. "Breasts." He guessed. Light began to glow out of the walls. It was a little red but at least he could see where he was. And it didn't necessarily reassure him: all the walls were covered with (made out of?) red flesh with folds. Pretty much the same kind you would find in a mouth or maybe...a vagina. Gregory realized what the words pussy girl meant.

"Soooo. What do we have here?" She said teasingly. The girl began rubbing her body against his and massaging his torso with her hands. Her entire body began to secrete fluids as were the walls. She examined his entire body. He didn't dare move during the process. Not out of fear but out of comfort. Her touch was so pleasant and soft. Her body was soft, warm and slippery. He could have stayed like that for hours.

Her hands went down to his crotch. One seizing and stroking his dick while the other was squeezing and playing with his balls.

The effect was immediate. He became hard far faster than usual and was way more sensitive than he would have been even after one month without jerking.

She suddenly stopped and recoiled while giggling.

He immediately turned around, frustrated. "Why did you sto..." She had disappeared.

"It has been so long since I have had a human to play with. So, I'll take my time enjoying you." She said.

He turned around again and saw her with a wicked teasing grin on her face. He got a good look at her. She seemed to be made of the same flesh material as the walls but completely smooth. Her "hair" was blood red and reached down her knees. She had a small cute cheery face. Her breasts were head-sized and perfectly rounded with cute delicate nipples. Her hips were wide and sexy with just enough fat (assuming she had) to be sexy. She had thick soft looking thighs. He could only imagine how magnificent her ass must have been. Strangely though she didn't have any foot. Her legs were actually fusing with the flesh in the room.

"That's out of question! I did not pay for this!" He said trying to be as diplomatic as possible. (which is not very much)

She made a false thinking face and answered.

"Oh yes! That's true! You paid...nothing! So, I can enjoy you and tease you as long as I want. Beside. If you really want sex."

She turned around bent her back and wiggled her beautiful ass at him. "Come and take it!" She said teasingly.

Gregory was furious, first he received a weird message, then he was dragged in Hell through a mysterious portal, then a crazy woman shouted to him, then a weird hotel and now this girl who was teasing him and making him look like a horny dog.

He closed his eyes, breathed and looked at her. She was still wiggling her ass like a horny schoolgirl. "My revenge will be really bad." He said coldly.

"We'll see." She answered teasingly.

That was enough to release the hammer of anger and set off the primer of lust in his head.

He immediately ran like a bull but upon arriving on her she was absorbed by the floor and disappeared into it.

"Not bad but not fast enough." Her mocking voice said.

He looked around and felt a tap on his back. She had disappeared before he could grab her.

"Hey!" this girl was now on the other side of the room. Showing and groping her breasts.

"Is that what you're looking for?"

He ran and jumped like an Olympic athlete.

She disappeared again and her flesh separated. Leaving the spot to a gaping hole big enough to swallow him.

He fell directly into it. The flesh closed around him. Leaving him no chance to move. It held him tight and covered every corner and surface of his body. Despite his predicament, Gregory could not say he wasn't enjoying it. It felt like the flesh was squeezing and sucking him like a piece of candy. It felt oddly pleasant and relaxing.

The girl reappeared above him. Her legs surrounding his head.

"I hope you're not going to give up. Look at what you would be missing." She put her ass down on his face and pushed (what looked like) her pussy on his mouth. He began to lick it, hoping to make her writhe and squirm but it did not work.

"Oh! Your technic is really poor. If that's all you can do. Drink this."

A clear liquid came out of her pussy. (No! it's not what you think it is). Her pussy juice was overflowing him, and he was forced to swallow it. An unbearable warmth and stirring came in his loin. His dick was harder than ever. He couldn't bear it.

"Now let me show you how I do it!" The flesh girl said while disappearing in the folds again.

He was suddenly pushed out and launched on the flesh. He bounced of it and was sent on the walls which moved and grabbed his flying form just to send him bounce on the other side.

"YES! YES! Feel so good to have someone bouncing on my walls!" The opposite wall did the same thing and send him in the center of the room.

"How about I finish you off?" He heard her voice say.

All four walls instantly closed and clamped down on him, trapping his body in a fleshy four-sided vice. The flesh began to massage and caressed him vigorously, liquid came leaked out of it and soaked into his skin. The pressure, the softness, the warmth and the pleasure were so great he let out one the most powerful orgasm he ever had.

The walls immediately released him, his semen was immediately absorbed.

The girl reappeared near his panting form. She looked down on him with disappointment in her eyes.

"You were pretty pathetic to be honest. I have had guys who held on much better and much longer than that and didn't fell stupidly into my trap." She turned around her back facing him.

"I think it's all for today then. You may go." The girl stated coldly with that same disappointed tone.

At this moment, not only did her words released another hammer of anger which set off another primer of lust in his head. But It did it enough to also put the revenge powder on fire and send the bullet of action.

Gregory remembered one thing that could give him an advantage. He got up on his two legs.

She looked at him without turning completely and said "What? Do you want another tour?"

He didn't say anything and began jumping on the spot he stand with all his might.

She suddenly twitched and began to moan. "Wha...What...are you doing?"

As his plan worked he redoubled his efforts and began to jump everywhere in the room and hit the walls when he encountered them.

Meanwhile the girl was receiving the waves of pleasure one after another. It felt so good she couldn't even maintain her lure and was absorbed into her own flesh. Fluids began to flow from everywhere.

Gregory was still jumping, stamping and hitting on her flesh like a pussy bounce house. Upon seeing her juice flowing out, he decided to prepare the final blow. He took enough speed and height and launched himself with everything he had, bringing all his members to his torso and landing on her soft flesh in one big hit. It was enough.

"KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Her femcum came out of the walls, the floor and the ceiling like water flowing out of busted pipes. Greg receive a shower but stay still until it ended.

After the mess ended he got up on his legs the girl was nowhere to be seen (except for the pussy walls of the room) but her heavy post mind-pulverizing orgasm breathing was clearly audible.

"Human or not, I am the one with two legs!" He said.

"Not...bad...huuuuuh...Not bad at all..." she answered.

Greg came out of the cleaning room all dressed and cleaned up. After his counter strike, they just began to talk about everything and nothing. What she was, how she ended up there, how he ended up there, what he was doing in life all that kind of stuff. She was actually a very nice person.

He came back to the receptionist.

"Ah! Here you're. So! Did you enjoy your intercourse with her?"

"Yep. Very much."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes. Is it possible to do it after tomorrow?"

"Yes. I put an appointment for you at 17h is that okay for you?"

"Perfect."

"Alright. If you wish to go back into your world. Just follow the panels "Come back" right there and jump once you see the portal. We hope to see you soon again."

"Thanks" He said.

And so, he went back to his world. He couldn't wait to see Mariana again.

Mark5160
Mark5160
11 Followers